Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabulous size likers .should their be a preference

Jump to newest

By *rishrover2017 OP   Man
over a year ago

telford

Sometimes as that bigger guy or woman in size you waste your time approaching people who probably don't have attraction or preference ...to you ..

There are ladies and gents who like bigger people...knowing in their profile would save wasting their time xx thanks folkes thats all .

Ps if their r any ladies who fancy a chat .say hi xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not sure what you’re asking. If you like bigger women then surely you can tell what size they are by their pictures and vice versa?

over a year ago

telford

No my point was that on profile u have preferences likes .my point is men and woman on profile should be able to preference like of fabulous sized people .u message people .who would touch u with barge pole ...the old its who u r inside that counts. Rarely occurs

over a year ago

Not a problem I’ve had myself, so I can’t really comment. If I message someone who doesn’t message back then it’s no skin off my nose. No time’s been wasted. Just take it less seriously. Besides, you’ve got yourself listed as athletic so I’m not sure why you’ve started this thread.

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

Size should definitely be a option in the searching for criteria. Just like men, women, couples, smokers, non-smokers etc.

It would make searching easier for a lot of people here we’d guess

over a year ago

Why not post in the feedback forum ?

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Rubbish.

Who would this benefit?

The number of single women on Fab is so low it isn’t difficult for the guys to search through them. Certainly finding a ‘bigger’ girl is hardly likely to be a problem!

And the girls never search for anything anyway.

over a year ago

"Rubbish.

Who would this benefit?

The number of single women on Fab is so low it isn’t difficult for the guys to search through them. Certainly finding a ‘bigger’ girl is hardly likely to be a problem!

And the girls never search for anything anyway. "

As I’m reading this I’m sat on my arse eating chocolate and contemplating a chinese for dinner, so can’t argue with you there

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

"Rubbish.

Who would this benefit?

And the girls never search for anything anyway. "

It would be for anyone wanting to find their match(es) using their preferences rather than the anyone will do regardless method!

Default is not selective process. For us at least

over a year ago

"Size should definitely be a option in the searching for criteria. Just like men, women, couples, smokers, non-smokers etc.

It would make searching easier for a lot of people here we’d guess "

Ya, I think so too.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Thing is you could make an argument for lots of things to be "searchable" (e.g. each and every one of the interests, or cock size, boob size etc etc ad infinitum) question is where do you stop - you have to draw the line somewhere.

As someone else said, it's not that difficult to look through a few profiles to find somebody that matches your preferences based on their profile details.

over a year ago

"Thing is you could make an argument for lots of things to be "searchable" (e.g. each and every one of the interests, or cock size, boob size etc etc ad infinitum) question is where do you stop - you have to draw the line somewhere.

As someone else said, it's not that difficult to look through a few profiles to find somebody that matches your preferences based on their profile details."

The OP wasn't about a search to find people whose body type he finds attractive, it was about a search to find people who find his body type attractive.

That's how I read it anyway.

over a year ago

telford

Trust me having been a bigger guy..constantly contacting woman you like ...to get it wrong..I think i would rather know if a woman likes fabulous guys ..than fisting..just a tick as a likd..males even playing field

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thing is you could make an argument for lots of things to be "searchable" (e.g. each and every one of the interests, or cock size, boob size etc etc ad infinitum) question is where do you stop - you have to draw the line somewhere.

As someone else said, it's not that difficult to look through a few profiles to find somebody that matches your preferences based on their profile details.

The OP wasn't about a search to find people whose body type he finds attractive, it was about a search to find people who find his body type attractive.

That's how I read it anyway. "

Hmmm I read it the other way round especially as he describes himself as athletic - so took it he meant he liked larger ladies and wanted to search for them.

My point still stands either way though - also the search function would be the same if he we wanting people to find him, or him them

over a year ago

"Trust me having been a bigger guy..constantly contacting woman you like ...to get it wrong..I think i would rather know if a woman likes fabulous guys ..than fisting..just a tick as a likd..males even playing field "

I think that's a similar experience for all men on here, regardless of body shape. Even if someone liked bigger men it's not a guarantee that they will fancy you, so in that regard, it's not fool proof

over a year ago

That's how I read it anyway.

Hmmm I read it the other way round especially as he describes himself as athletic - so took it he meant he liked larger ladies and wanted to search for them.

My point still stands either way though - also the search function would be the same if he we wanting people to find him, or him them "

"There are ladies and gents who like bigger people...knowing in their profile would save wasting their time xx thanks folkes thats all"

I think he just wants a preference tick box; like safe sex, oral, taking photos etc.

over a year ago

telford

Spot on

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

My appreciation of this is that a guy who looks after himself (the OP) is worried because he can’t find big girls on Fab!!

And as result several people (including women and couples) that increased search criteria are the answer.

Yet these are the groups that don’t actually search for guys anyway. It’s like a needle complaining that they can’t find a haystack.

We live in a society where more than 50% of the adult population are overweight, and in the female gender are vastly over-represented on this website. Any local search will tell you that. The difficulty for any single guy (possibly including the OP) is the entitlement of these groups. Most single women are looking for somebody considerably more athletic than themselves, and on this website that isn’t difficult to find.

Like most ‘suggestions’ on this website, it possibly addresses a specific issue but does nothing about the sheer discrepancy in weight of numbers. More filters makes the beggars even more likely to be the choosers.

over a year ago

"Sometimes as that bigger guy or woman in size you waste your time approaching people who probably don't have attraction or preference ...to you ..

There are ladies and gents who like bigger people...knowing in their profile would save wasting their time xx thanks folkes thats all .

Ps if their r any ladies who fancy a chat .say hi xx"

yes I agree that should be an option but your profile lists you are athletic but your write up says you are a larger guy must look at the options where that's concerned

over a year ago

"Sometimes as that bigger guy or woman in size you waste your time approaching people who probably don't have attraction or preference ...to you ..

Ps if their r any ladies who fancy a chat .say hi xxyes I agree that should be an option but your profile lists you are athletic but your write up says you are a larger guy must look at the options where that's concerned "

yes where you've put athletic you can use the options large or fabulous

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Crikey... Would more options though not make the whole process more like selecting a dish from a menu?? At what point do interests become allergens?

As humans we are complex beings, more than the sum of our parts, or the size of our parts for that matter. A well written profile will convey far more than a list of ticked items ever will, and often gives an indication of how easy that person will be to converse with. Surely that is the real test of attraction? Whether your conversation flows and intensifies or dwindles to a series of one-liners and emojis before sputtering out completely.

Am I wrong?

over a year ago

"My appreciation of this is that a guy who looks after himself (the OP) is worried because he can’t find big girls on Fab!!

And as result several people (including women and couples) that increased search criteria are the answer.

Yet these are the groups that don’t actually search for guys anyway. It’s like a needle complaining that they can’t find a haystack.

We live in a society where more than 50% of the adult population are overweight, and in the female gender are vastly over-represented on this website. Any local search will tell you that. The difficulty for any single guy (possibly including the OP) is the entitlement of these groups. Most single women are looking for somebody considerably more athletic than themselves, and on this website that isn’t difficult to find.

Like most ‘suggestions’ on this website, it possibly addresses a specific issue but does nothing about the sheer discrepancy in weight of numbers. More filters makes the beggars even more likely to be the choosers.

"

And yet you’ve messaged me on every profile I’ve had. Hmm.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I’m not sure what you’re asking. If you like bigger women then surely you can tell what size they are by their pictures and vice versa?"

Not always no lol. Certain people know the ninja angles that hide what they don't like

over a year ago

"Crikey... Would more options though not make the whole process more like selecting a dish from a menu?? At what point do interests become allergens?

As humans we are complex beings, more than the sum of our parts, or the size of our parts for that matter. A well written profile will convey far more than a list of ticked items ever will, and often gives an indication of how easy that person will be to converse with. Surely that is the real test of attraction? Whether your conversation flows and intensifies or dwindles to a series of one-liners and emojis before sputtering out completely.

Am I wrong? "

you're not wrong but a profile written well doesn't really denote anything of personality it just gives you an inkling they have a grasp of the English language, I think until you speak in person or meet you have really no idea what that person is like

over a year ago

"I’m not sure what you’re asking. If you like bigger women then surely you can tell what size they are by their pictures and vice versa?

Not always no lol. Certain people know the ninja angles that hide what they don't like "

Oh wow, I wish I was a better photographer now!

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"

But it is. Preferences is simple. Body size not so. Hence why the curvy vs bbw debate is still going on today

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I’m not sure what you’re asking. If you like bigger women then surely you can tell what size they are by their pictures and vice versa?

Not always no lol. Certain people know the ninja angles that hide what they don't like

Oh wow, I wish I was a better photographer now! "

Honesty is always the best policy sweet. Then people will know where they stand and what's on offer as apposed to thinking that Nice,only to find out..oh they're not my type once you neet them

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Crikey... Would more options though not make the whole process more like selecting a dish from a menu?? At what point do interests become allergens?

Am I wrong? you're not wrong but a profile written well doesn't really denote anything of personality it just gives you an inkling they have a grasp of the English language, I think until you speak in person or meet you have really no idea what that person is like "

I think you can tell a lot by how one writes their profile. Whether that is enough for one to make an informed decision is debatable.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Ps if their r any ladies who fancy a chat .say hi xxyes I agree that should be an option but your profile lists you are athletic but your write up says you are a larger guy must look at the options where that's concerned "

Well that's simply a lie. No? Haha

over a year ago

Oh wow, I wish I was a better photographer now!

Honesty is always the best policy sweet. Then people will know where they stand and what's on offer as apposed to thinking that Nice,only to find out..oh they're not my type once you neet them "

I’m glad I’ve only met people that treat me as a person and not a slab of meat.

I’m not putting unflattering pictures of myself on any site. I don’t like my tummy but I don’t need to remind everyone else that either.

over a year ago

Am I wrong? you're not wrong but a profile written well doesn't really denote anything of personality it just gives you an inkling they have a grasp of the English language, I think until you speak in person or meet you have really no idea what that person is like

I think you can tell a lot by how one writes their profile. Whether that is enough for one to make an informed decision is debatable. "

exactly it's not an informed decision it's an assumption, that because he or she has got a grasp of the English language they have a personality, how often do you read a text or a profile and read it say for example with a negative bias only to be told after it was meant in a humorous way or you've actually met the person at a social having formed a quite negative opinion of a person but liked them in person?

over a year ago

Am I wrong? "

I agree to a certain extent. However, we do have the option of having pictures on our profiles, I assume it's so people can see if they're attracted to us or not.

Personally, most of the time (when browsing or reading mail), it's the pictures that get my attention, and the personality that keeps my attention.

over a year ago

"Why not post in the feedback forum ? "

Post new Message to Thread