Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

gggr phones

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

aahh damn phone(s6 Samsung) had died on me

just like to get some opinions what phone would you recommend and also is better to buy a phone of amazon ? because don't really want to go into town a mess around there shopping cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got the S9 and love it. Work gave me the new iPhone as well but I much prefer the Samsung

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pixel 2 here. Very happy with it.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I've got the S9 and love it. Work gave me the new iPhone as well but I much prefer the Samsung "

Mine has a lovely case.

over a year ago

"I've got the S9 and love it. Work gave me the new iPhone as well but I much prefer the Samsung "
just won't charge tried everything my dad's old phone mum said he had something for it so see what happens if not i'll either order one late tonight or go out Friday just a pain good thing it's not Monday as I've arranged something haha

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

S9+

Try mobiles direct. They do some good deals

over a year ago

"S9+

Try mobiles direct. They do some good deals"

what my dad has that first time Samsung has let me down but I 'm just impatient haha

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

OnePlus... I have friends who are still on the 3T (the 6T is being revealed at the end of the month) and it's still good and they are releasing the newest version of Android for it officially.

Related to that OnePlus's android (OxygenOS) is super quick, not full of bloatwear.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Hubby’s new phone arrived yesterday and it almost had me considering switching back to android from Apple again........almost

He’s got the Sony Xperia xz3 in Bordeaux red. It really is a beautiful piece of tech! The screen quality is amazing and it’s super quick. Makes my shitty old iPhone 6s look like junk.

Post new Message to Thread