Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vaping

Jump to newest

By *eldomVanilla OP   Man
over a year ago

London

So what are people's thoughts?

A lot of people won't meet smokers .. does that include someone who vapes or is that a different set of rules?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I find vaping irritating. I'm going to be sticking with tobacco, better the devil I know.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I meet smokers so I dunno.

My mum has smoked since she was 13. She’s 41 in a few weeks, and about five months ago she stopped smoking and started vaping. I’m proud of her.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes and no. Im an ex smoker and vapeing without dawt has save my life or at the least increased it. Personally I don't class it as smoking but it's something I broached very early on when I was meeting. It's there choice that way. 6 years now I think since I smoked but love my vape more than I ever did cigs and I was 40 a day easy...

over a year ago

Wont meet either. Id sooner meet a smaker than a vapour

over a year ago

I’ve got a vape stick. I smoke sometimes too. It’s annoying when people constantly use them though. Whenever I’ve met someone I don’t do either though as I get that some people don’t like it. That’s my choice though. I think if someone told me not to though I probably would. Not that I’m stubborn or anything.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Wont meet either. Id sooner meet a smaker than a vapour "

How come I really don't get that.

over a year ago

I won’t meet smokers or vapers either.

I wish I didn’t mind, so many sexy men on here ruled out by that

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I am a former cigarette smoker turned vaper. I do enjoy the occasional cigarette and LOVE my cigars (which I get as a treat from Master if I am a good girl) but generally my day-to-day is vaping. As I smoked quite heavily, I do vape heavily. In the end, it's a personal choice and I don't think one is necessarily better than the other as vaping is unproven technology (as Master keeps reminding me, hehe).

~ Kitten =^.^=

over a year ago

"Wont meet either. Id sooner meet a smaker than a vapour

How come I really don't get that."

I just think if your gona smoke just smoke properly, vaping annoys me many people do it as a trend, walking around with massive tv remote sized smoke machine hanging out their trap.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

I quit smoking 12 years ago, cold turkey.

However, I have recently taken up a vape for therapeutic reasons after much research. I vape a measured amount of cbd oil each day to help with my asthma. Cbd is thought to work as a better vasodilator than traditional asthma drugs. It’s been 2 weeks, and so far, the results have been good. My use of my blue inhaler has decreased and my breathlessness has improved.

I wonder how the anti vapers feel about my kind of use

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I just think if your gona smoke just smoke properly, vaping annoys me many people do it as a trend, walking around with massive tv remote sized smoke machine hanging out their trap. "

I vape and certainly don't do it as a trend - like Bladey, vaping stopped me smoking in an instant where everything else had failed, and yes it's replacing one habit with another but one that so far hasn't been proven to be harmful and in fact Doctors are suggesting to those that are trying to quit smoking - my GP congratulated me for kicking the cigarettes and told me to carry on vaping.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Vaping can be used as more than just a smoking alternative.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I quit smoking 12 years ago, cold turkey.

However, I have recently taken up a vape for therapeutic reasons after much research. I vape a measured amount of cbd oil each day to help with my asthma. Cbd is thought to work as a better vasodilator than traditional asthma drugs. It’s been 2 weeks, and so far, the results have been good. My use of my blue inhaler has decreased and my breathlessness has improved.

I wonder how the anti vapers feel about my kind of use"

Damn good idea if you ask me - now I wonder if I could go back to some hippie habits without actually smoking anything lol.......

I do find though people can end up vaping more than they smoked in the first place. I gave up with Zyban years ago, and never looked back, so I'm all virtuous and self-righteous now!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

If you're puffing on something it's smoking,I dislike either.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"If you're puffing on something it's smoking,I dislike either."

Even medical devices that require you to puff them?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"If you're puffing on something it's smoking,I dislike either.

Even medical devices that require you to puff them? "

We're not on about medical devices we're talking about smoking cigarettes,vapes etc

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

We're not on about medical devices we're talking about smoking cigarettes,vapes etc "

But vaping is a way of administering medication. Even to someone who has never smoked a real ciggy ever

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

We're not on about medical devices we're talking about smoking cigarettes,vapes etc "

Ive taken up vaping a measured amount of cbd oil daily, with the knowledge and guidance of my asthma nurse, in order to try and reduce my need for traditional asthma medication. Vapes CAN be considered a medical device in some cases

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

We're not on about medical devices we're talking about smoking cigarettes,vapes etc

But vaping is a way of administering medication. Even to someone who has never smoked a real ciggy ever"

Is it well I never,I thought vaping was for those trying to stop smoking,like having something to puff on rather than cigarettes.

It pisses me off walking through someone's fruity ecig vape thing haven't a clue what the difference is just as much as nicotine.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

Ive taken up vaping a measured amount of cbd oil daily, with the knowledge and guidance of my asthma nurse, in order to try and reduce my need for traditional asthma medication. Vapes CAN be considered a medical device in some cases"

Vaping is also in the testing stages to administer medications for the flu virus, headaces to name a couple.

A lot more to follow apparently.

over a year ago

I gave up cigarettes cold turkey about 10 yrs ago when vapes were not even an alternative ..i don't miss smoking as gave up for health reasons ..

I dont mind smokers or vapers as long as they are considerate about it

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

But vaping is a way of administering medication. Even to someone who has never smoked a real ciggy ever

Is it well I never,I thought vaping was for those trying to stop smoking,like having something to puff on rather than cigarettes.

It pisses me off walking through someone's fruity ecig vape thing haven't a clue what the difference is just as much as nicotine."

The nicotine content of e liquid is adjustable. And generally is a lot lower than that of a real ciggy.

I.e a 10mg ciggy will have a lot more nicotine than a 10mg e liquid.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I vape and I quit fags 6 months ago. Ok I've put on a tad of weight but I feel a whole lot better than before , and my cock is firmer and thicker . Didn't even realise how fucked my body was after 25 years of smoking . I vape because it's the only way I've ever managed to quit the fags , and I do feel better for it

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I just think if your gona smoke just smoke properly, vaping annoys me many people do it as a trend, walking around with massive tv remote sized smoke machine hanging out their trap. "

Right yes now I get ya sorry. For me as I said it was a life choice and far from a fad

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I just think if your gona smoke just smoke properly, vaping annoys me many people do it as a trend, walking around with massive tv remote sized smoke machine hanging out their trap.

I vape and certainly don't do it as a trend - like Bladey, vaping stopped me smoking in an instant where everything else had failed, and yes it's replacing one habit with another but one that so far hasn't been proven to be harmful and in fact Doctors are suggesting to those that are trying to quit smoking - my GP congratulated me for kicking the cigarettes and told me to carry on vaping."

It's also worth noting that over 100yrs ago a doctor would of prescribed smoking as a treatment for various conditions.

Wolf

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I quit smoking 12 years ago, cold turkey.

I wonder how the anti vapers feel about my kind of use

Damn good idea if you ask me - now I wonder if I could go back to some hippie habits without actually smoking anything lol.......

I do find though people can end up vaping more than they smoked in the first place. I gave up with Zyban years ago, and never looked back, so I'm all virtuous and self-righteous now!! "

Yes you can. Now where did I put my lintals ohhh look that tree needs a hug too

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I vape and I quit fags 6 months ago. Ok I've put on a tad of weight but I feel a whole lot better than before , and my cock is firmer and thicker . Didn't even realise how fucked my body was after 25 years of smoking ."

Yeah, it really fucks up the vascular system, big cause of gum disease for that reason, that's why smokers get those receeding gums.

over a year ago

Right yes now I get ya sorry. For me as I said it was a life choice and far from a fad "

Its more the lifestylers that drive around with their caps over their eyes, ear stretchs, in vw golfs with porsche wheels and bent suspension and a chrome smoke machine hangine out their gob tbh

By *anOnFire69Man
over a year ago

The bedroom

I assume that people won't meet smokers because if fag breath.

Vapours don't smell of vape. If anything they taste better to kiss because of the flavours.

What you guys think. ?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I vape and certainly don't do it as a trend - like Bladey, vaping stopped me smoking in an instant where everything else had failed, and yes it's replacing one habit with another but one that so far hasn't been proven to be harmful and in fact Doctors are suggesting to those that are trying to quit smoking - my GP congratulated me for kicking the cigarettes and told me to carry on vaping.

It's also worth noting that over 100yrs ago a doctor would of prescribed smoking as a treatment for various conditions.

Wolf "

Oh I know - but until it's proven otherwise (and studies so far haven't done so) if it keeps me off the proven harmful I'll continue

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Wolf

Oh I know - but until it's proven otherwise (and studies so far haven't done so) if it keeps me off the proven harmful I'll continue "

That's something else I just don't get. I've had loads of smokers tell me as they splutter and cough just how bad vapeing could be for you and at least they know what a cigs doing to them. Well fuck me Sherlock we know it's a fact the cigs are killing us if vapeing ends up being proven the same I've not lost much have I well ok maybe I have. I don't cough like I used to. I don't crack pavements any more get that shite out of me. I'm not short of breath anymore and I don't fucking stink no more. So yes ok I've lost loads haven't I but forgive me if I never look back won't you.

Post new Message to Thread