By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yea definitely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unashamedly so.

But everyone is, it's human nature. It's how we act on those judgements that matters

over a year ago

think we all have opinions but its a fine line between opinionated and judgemental

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Doesn't everyone make judgements every day?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Unashamedly so.

But everyone is, it's human nature. It's how we act on those judgements that matters"

so so well put . Yes for sure

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It depends on your definition - on the one hand 'using your judgement' or assessing, defining and discerning are generally a positive use of judgement.

Being overly critical, condemnatory, bigoted, prejudiced, biased etc, are generally not.

I try to be one without the other, and try to separate identity from behaviour - I think that is important.

over a year ago

"Doesn't everyone make judgements every day?"
yes this os true and most don't have an impact on others. But how about newspapers? Some, not all ,give us a story. One-sided more often than not. And we make a judgement about it .

over a year ago

In my opinion, let's say * is a person. if top * is looking at the number below he sees a 9. Now bottom * is looking at. 6 from below, neither one is wrong. this can be put in to context of an argument. Neither person is wrong they just haven't experienced life in the eyes of the other, or have the life experience of the other to perceive something there way. this is why I don't judge people and live and let live. Plus judgemental people live far un-happier lives no one needs that constent negativity in there minds.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Unashamedly so.

But everyone is, it's human nature. It's how we act on those judgements that matters"

Saved me trying to word my answer. Cheers dude

over a year ago

You,ll have to excuse me, I'm dyslexic . Its true . Os should of been so . I'm sure you all guessed.

over a year ago

"Are you ? "

Ps. I Think Your profile picture is stupid! What dark room was you in when that was taken?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"In my opinion, let's say * is a person. if top * is looking at the number below he sees a 9. Now bottom * is looking at. 6 from below, neither one is wrong. this can be put in to context of an argument. Neither person is wrong they just haven't experienced life in the eyes of the other, or have the life experience of the other to perceive something there way. this is why I don't judge people and live and let live. Plus judgemental people live far un-happier lives no one needs that constent negativity in there minds.

*"

Well said especially for your tender years

over a year ago

"Are you ?

Ps. I Think Your profile picture is stupid! What dark room was you in when that was taken? "

Joking just been judgemental

over a year ago

"In my opinion, let's say * is a person. if top * is looking at the number below he sees a 9. Now bottom * is looking at. 6 from below, neither one is wrong. this can be put in to context of an argument. Neither person is wrong they just haven't experienced life in the eyes of the other, or have the life experience of the other to perceive something there way. this is why I don't judge people and live and let live. Plus judgemental people live far un-happier lives no one needs that constent negativity in there minds.

*"

what a great answer. Love it

over a year ago

Well said especially for your tender years "

Very kind sir!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Very kind sir!"

And then you go and blow it. Sir is my dad and he's a cunt

over a year ago

*what a great answer. Love it "

I had no idea if anyone was going to know what the fuck I was babbling on about while I was writing it!

Hope the laaaavly diagram at the bottom cleared things up

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 00:32:32]

over a year ago

Very kind sir!

And then you go and blow it. Sir is my dad and he's a cunt "

Let me ride your motorbike and I'll forget you used vulger language

over a year ago

"Are you ?

Ps. I Think Your profile picture is stupid! What dark room was you in when that was taken? "

I'm quitting the site . Met someone from the real world. That's not having a dig , just had enough of this . So took my profile off and seeing out the Las of my subscription.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Very kind sir!

Let me ride your motorbike and I'll forget you used vulger language"

Now that would be the end of your tender year. Now here's a little tikes big wheel. Don't look at me like that it's for your own good

over a year ago

"I judge a lot on here. It’s how I keep myself safe and moderately sane.

Are you suggesting an uncritical approach to meeting strangers for sex is better OP?"

no not at all . Just trying to think outside the box.

over a year ago

Are you suggesting an uncritical approach to meeting strangers for sex is better OP?"

Your intitled to analyse a person down to your preferences, attitude, looks, behaviour. But genuinely to judge someone is to mentally slander them.

over a year ago

Are you suggesting an uncritical approach to meeting strangers for sex is better OP?

Your intitled to analyse a person down to your preferences, attitude, looks, behaviour. But genuinely to judge someone is to mentally slander them."

Utter nonsense!

over a year ago

"Are you ?

Ps. I Think Your profile picture is stupid! What dark room was you in when that was taken? I'm quitting the site . Met someone from the real world. That's not having a dig , just had enough of this . So took my profile off and seeing out the Las of my subscription. "

Read my comment after I said that, I was just making a dad joke

over a year ago

Very kind sir!

Now that would be the end of your tender year. Now here's a little tikes big wheel. Don't look at me like that it's for your own good "

Eyy, I can ride I got a 250cc granted it's a Motocross

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Very kind sir!

Now that would be the end of your tender year. Now here's a little tikes big wheel. Don't look at me like that it's for your own good

Eyy, I can ride I got a 250cc granted it's a Motocross"

Different kettle of fish mate but that's how I started but I'd be dead now if I'd had the money then to have what I ride now. No dig mate honestly just sound advice. Learn your craft well and stay alive. By the way I've not seen you about before but I can see you'll do well on here.

over a year ago

Very kind sir!

Different kettle of fish mate but that's how I started but I'd be dead now if I'd had the money then to have what I ride now. No dig mate honestly just sound advice. Learn your craft well and stay alive. By the way I've not seen you about before but I can see you'll do well on here. "

Yeahhhhhhh kindda! I was going to get a road bike and license, but then the second child came along!

So stuffed the money id spend on licence, and brought a kx250. as I could not afford a license and a bike, plus the laws on A1 license are pants! Power to Weight ratio bla bla, can't even get a good bike till I'm 25. I do a good job at nearly killing myself anyways! Throttle stuck open on track not long ago. I'm always flying off the fuckerr, gotta get back on the horse though!.

And yeahhh, fourms are pretty entertaining!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Very kind sir!

Different kettle of fish mate but that's how I started but I'd be dead now if I'd had the money then to have what I ride now. No dig mate honestly just sound advice. Learn your craft well and stay alive. By the way I've not seen you about before but I can see you'll do well on here.

Yeahhhhhhh kindda! I was going to get a road bike and license, but then the second child came along!

So stuffed the money id spend on licence, and brought a kx250. as I could not afford a license and a bike, plus the laws on A1 license are pants! Power to Weight ratio bla bla, can't even get a good bike till I'm 25. I do a good job at nearly killing myself anyways! Throttle stuck open on track not long ago. I'm always flying off the fuckerr, gotta get back on the horse though!.

And yeahhh, fourms are pretty entertaining! "

Cheeky little fucker

I fucked my body big time on crossers scramblers quods you name it then after the penny dropped despite how much fun it was bones fucking hurt when they brake I got into rd bikes. The only problem with them is rather than you killing yourself every other cunts trying to do it for you. Its an art and a buzz I'm audited to but like yours my kids came 1st. Its a long slog but worth it. The kids are pretty cool to

over a year ago

Very kind sir!

Cheeky little fucker

I fucked my body big time on crossers scramblers quods you name it then after the penny dropped despite how much fun it was bones fucking hurt when they brake I got into rd bikes. The only problem with them is rather than you killing yourself every other cunts trying to do it for you. Its an art and a buzz I'm audited to but like yours my kids came 1st. Its a long slog but worth it. The kids are pretty cool to "

I said no such cheeky thing! But wait watch this. Ohh so that's your excuse! Is it As apose to been an oldie. The Motocross bikes did it ;')

I still got green bones, mine fracture or hairline split and mould back together. imagine a healthy green leaf, you fold it but nothing happens, now imagine a manky dried crusty brown leaf. You fold it and it falls to ash in your hands. This is you.....

That was a bit cheeky I'd be so good as to respect my elders! Bahhh.

Yes the bikes are hard work keeping maintaind, the kids are easy just give them a iPad, or a Telly to watch and they maintain themselves, i do wonder why she has not learnt to speak read or write yet?? She is 6 now any ideas what it could be??

JOKING!

over a year ago

"Unashamedly so.

over a year ago

Everyone is some more so on here its in most peoples nature and I am no different.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Very kind sir!

Cheeky little fucker

I fucked my body big time on crossers scramblers quods you name it then after the penny dropped despite how much fun it was bones fucking hurt when they brake I got into rd bikes. The only problem with them is rather than you killing yourself every other cunts trying to do it for you. Its an art and a buzz I'm audited to but like yours my kids came 1st. Its a long slog but worth it. The kids are pretty cool to

I said no such cheeky thing! But wait watch this. Ohh so that's your excuse! Is it As apose to been an oldie. The Motocross bikes did it ;')

I still got green bones, mine fracture or hairline split and mould back together. imagine a healthy green leaf, you fold it but nothing happens, now imagine a manky dried crusty brown leaf. You fold it and it falls to ash in your hands. This is you.....

Yes the bikes are hard work keeping maintaind, the kids are easy just give them a iPad, or a Telly to watch and they maintain themselves, i do wonder why she has not learnt to speak read or write yet?? She is 6 now any ideas what it could be??

JOKING!

"

Your a buzz you but we are hijacking the ops thread so I'd best crumble elsewhere Mr floppy.

over a year ago

Yup.

over a year ago

"Are you ? "
in some circumstances of course how can you not be if you disagree with something

over a year ago

Every one is. Judgemental means having an opinion. It's how you express and impose the opinion that matters.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"Are you ? "

About some things yes! It’s human nature to judge other people. It the way we respond to our judgements and the actions we take based on them that define us as a person

over a year ago

I never understand those who say they aren't ever judgemental. It's human nature. Everybody has judged on something at some point in their life. I'm open-minded about some things, other things, I'm definitely judgemental about.

over a year ago

Very kind sir!

Cheeky little fucker

JOKING!

Your a buzz you but we are hijacking the ops thread so I'd best crumble elsewhere Mr floppy. "

Don't worry I'll pick up the peices, and take you for one last ride on my insignificant peddle bike with an engine!

Mr floppy! Have you been on my profile, looking at my big floppy cock

over a year ago

"Are you ? in some circumstances of course how can you not be if you disagree with something "

That's a calculated decision, to your own preferences, you don't need to judge someone

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I didn’t think I was until some of the threads on here gave rise to a side of me that’s very judgemental .

Post new Message to Thread