Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fetish Epiphany!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lying in bed this morning I had an epiphany about what really turns me on.......30 year oldish mothers of two or so young children! Something about them being very mothering but still being sexually active and over the all nightclub scene!

Have you had yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Albino midgets..rare, but when you find one, oosh!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Lying in bed this morning I had an epiphany about what really turns me on.......30 year oldish mothers of two or so young children! Something about them being very mothering but still being sexually active and over the all nightclub scene!

Have you had yours?"

I’m shocked

over a year ago

Yes

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

OK then...

over a year ago

"Lying in bed this morning I had an epiphany about what really turns me on.......30 year oldish mothers of two or so young children! Something about them being very mothering but still being sexually active and over the all nightclub scene!

Have you had yours?

I’m shocked "

I'm sexually still passionate but also have a fathering instinct, I think I'd be a perfect "father" "daddy" sexual partner to a young lady with a young family, in fact, it's most desire.

over a year ago

Have you had yours?

I’m shocked "

Why?

over a year ago

Have you had yours?"

??

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Have you had yours?

I’m shocked

I'm sexually still passionate but also have a fathering instinct, I think I'd be a perfect "father" "daddy" sexual partner to a young lady with a young family, in fact, it's most desire. "

So you think a young 30 year old mum with 2 young kids wants a “father” “daddy” sexual partner? She may be married! Are these the young mums at the school gates you are perving over?

over a year ago

Have you had yours?

I’m shocked

I'm sexually still passionate but also have a fathering instinct, I think I'd be a perfect "father" "daddy" sexual partner to a young lady with a young family, in fact, it's most desire.

So you think a young 30 year old mum with 2 young kids wants a “father” “daddy” sexual partner? She may be married! Are these the young mums at the school gates you are perving over? "

No,not at all.

What I'm saying is I'm very much attracted to is a scenario of being a middle aged man who can be a loving partner and protector to a younger lady with a young family.

Maybe it is each to their own but I am what I am!

over a year ago

Really tall, broad shouldered men, very masculine looking - who are submissive. Makes me squeal with delight.

Really have to hide how excited I am, style it out, like it’s no biggie... inside I’m jumping!!

Also, guys who look really boring/conservative/blend-in types, who are wildly kinky. Thrilling

over a year ago

"Really tall, broad shouldered men, very masculine looking - who are submissive. Makes me squeal with delight.

Really have to hide how excited I am, style it out, like it’s no biggie... inside I’m jumping!!

Also, guys who look really boring/conservative/blend-in types, who are wildly kinky. Thrilling "

Sorry for tardy response, currently participating in an European monopoly tournament!

over a year ago

"Really tall, broad shouldered men, very masculine looking - who are submissive. Makes me squeal with delight.

Also, guys who look really boring/conservative/blend-in types, who are wildly kinky. Thrilling

Sorry for tardy response, currently participating in an European monopoly tournament! "

good luck

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Albino midgets..rare, but when you find one, oosh!"

Only reason I dye my hair is to get you off me.

over a year ago

Also, guys who look really boring/conservative/blend-in types, who are wildly kinky. Thrilling "

I respectfully direct you to my dark horse thread

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/808164

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Have you had yours?

I’m shocked

So you think a young 30 year old mum with 2 young kids wants a “father” “daddy” sexual partner? She may be married! Are these the young mums at the school gates you are perving over?

No,not at all.

What I'm saying is I'm very much attracted to is a scenario of being a middle aged man who can be a loving partner and protector to a younger lady with a young family.

Maybe it is each to their own but I am what I am! "

been there.done that

over a year ago

"Albino midgets..rare, but when you find one, oosh!

Only reason I dye my hair is to get you off me."

What's your latest colour then

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

So I'm not your type then?

over a year ago

Sorry for tardy response, currently participating in an European monopoly tournament!

good luck "

Alas, spent too much time in jail and couldn't throw a double to save my life!

Post new Message to Thread