Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verified~Time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Getting verified by other members seems to be a necessity if you are to enjoy this site, but I have been let down by a verified member after they made the initial contact, no explanation given and no contact made, just a no show, and a total waste of a Saturday night. Now I find their verification is from someone that exchanged messages with them, how is that a verification, what does it verify?

I will probably use the site only to perv the pics from now on

I genuinely feel sorry for people like that. The cost of manners.....ZERO

Happy swinging guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it’s a fake verification then report it.

over a year ago

And report the person who was a no show

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

How do you know they only messaged each other?

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"If it’s a fake verification then report it. "

yep report it OP

over a year ago

"How do you know they only messaged each other?"

Because it says so

over a year ago

"How do you know they only messaged each other?

Because it says so "

So you arranged a meet with someone but only after they didn’t turn up you read their one and only veri ?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yet another , such a shame

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Getting verified by other members seems to be a necessity if you are to enjoy this site, but I have been let down by a verified member after they made the initial contact, no explanation given and no contact made, just a no show, and a total waste of a Saturday night. Now I find their verification is from someone that exchanged messages with them, how is that a verification, what does it verify?

Happy swinging guys "

I'm not verified on this profile doesn't stop me enjoying my time here

you seem to put a great deal of stock into the verification process .. if you'd read the verification why did that not set alarm bells ringing red flags going off?

My suggestion change your selection process add checks and balances any red flags delete move on.

over a year ago

"Getting verified by other members seems to be a necessity if you are to enjoy this site, but I have been let down by a verified member after they made the initial contact, no explanation given and no contact made, just a no show, and a total waste of a Saturday night. Now I find their verification is from someone that exchanged messages with them, how is that a verification, what does it verify?

Happy swinging guys

you seem to put a great deal of stock into the verification process .. if you'd read the verification why did that not set alarm bells ringing red flags going off?

My suggestion change your selection process add checks and balances any red flags delete move on."

over a year ago

Because it says so

So you arranged a meet with someone but only after they didn’t turn up you read their one and only veri ?"

They arranged the meet with me.So who are you, the intelligentsia There is always someone in all walks of life who likes to twist and manipulate topics to showboat their own perceived knowledge or intelligence, hello, how are you doing?

over a year ago

Because it says so

So you arranged a meet with someone but only after they didn’t turn up you read their one and only veri ?

They arranged the meet with me.So who are you, the intelligentsia There is always someone in all walks of life who likes to twist and manipulate topics to showboat their own perceived knowledge or intelligence, hello, how are you doing?

"

over a year ago

Be sure to report both profiles.

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

My suggestion change your selection process add checks and balances any red flags delete move on."

You seem to have missed the point, which is, It does not mean much, as you yourself know, that's my point. I don't need to move on as you say, I just thought I would put the subject up for debate, no more no less.

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

My suggestion change your selection process add checks and balances any red flags delete move on.

You seem to have missed the point, which is, It does not mean much, as you yourself know, that's my point. I don't need to move on as you say, I just thought I would put the subject up for debate, no more no less.

"

No you have a point the verification process is flawed but its all we have right now. Did you cam with them first talk on the phone to build up some connection?

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

No you have a point the verification process is flawed but its all we have right now. Did you cam with them first talk on the phone to build up some connection?"

No chat as such, just around a dozen messages, they were very polite and enthusiastic, it was a very pleasant exchange of pleasantries.

My entire point of my post is the validity of verifications, and not someone standing me up, lol. If someone does not want to meet me that's cool, just don't say you will, simple.

over a year ago

Verifications don’t really prove anything. You have to make your own judgement call.

over a year ago

"Verifications don’t really prove anything. You have to make your own judgement call. "

Exactly, that was my point when I raised the topic, I probably could have worded it better.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Years ago,before I met jack I was stood up.He was very well verified,so I don't take them as gospel.

Miss

over a year ago

A verified timewaster that's a totally new dimension

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Over the eight years we have been here the verifications mean nothing. People come and go same as the verifications.

OP maybe try and alter your approach. A phone call or video chat with the other party my narrow your chances of being let down.

You can report the profile however we only know one side of the story.

By *ornCouple
over a year ago

Sedgemoor

Not much use if you have seen verifications, talked on phone, think all arranged, then when you get there you find he lied about a lot of things. Especially that the profile was of him and his wife, and she obviously knew nothing about it. In fact, we were warned at one stage to be quiet if the phone rang.

By that stage it was too late to just leave without making a big fuss. But I felt used.

over a year ago

Because it says so

"

You have been let down by one person and started a thread, I asked some questions that's all.

As you know verification's are just people saying that they have met or chatted on cam that's all, To a point they prove the person is real, That's all they can do and all you should take from them, They do work most of the time and people use them as a filter and I can't think of anything else fab can do

Post new Message to Thread