Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jeans or shirt.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So girls do you prefer a man in jeans and Tee shirt or in a well fitted suite? I know s lot if you will say “depends” but let’s generalise here for fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In general? Jeans and a T-shirt. Because that’s what my husband wears the most on a day to day basis. If he wore a suit when it wasn’t necessary, he’d look odd and like he was TRYING to impress someone.

over a year ago

Jeans and T-shirt. Or trousers and nice casual shirt.

Anything that avoids the pin stripe business look really. A good DJ can look really sexy in the right venue.

The 'corporate' look puts me right off in real life, but some fabulous sharp suit pics on here.

Horses for courses.

Mrs

over a year ago

"So girls do you prefer a man in jeans and Tee shirt or in a well fitted suite? I know s lot if you will say “depends” but let’s generalise here for fun. "

I think most guys would struggle to walk dressed in a settee.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"So girls do you prefer a man in jeans and Tee shirt or in a well fitted suite? I know s lot if you will say “depends” but let’s generalise here for fun. "

It depends on the guy some look better in a suit but some look bad in one while they look good in jeans and a T shirt.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Some look ruggedly handsome on jeans and a tee and make me go 'oooooft', others look elegantly distinguished in a suit... Can I be greedy and say both??

Post new Message to Thread