Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cumtribute. Cum on your pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any women like cum tributes/ guys cumming on your pics ???? I used to do them on another site though I would ask here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nobody has ever liked any of mine enough to do it lol x

By *ambofkMan
over a year ago

Hamilton

I would

Love to tribute your pics

By *parksAbiWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere I like

Or mine lol

over a year ago

"Or mine lol "
. Fancy some cum on your pics ??

over a year ago

"Nobody has ever liked any of mine enough to do it lol x"

Hard to believe, blind people I think lol x

By *ambofkMan
over a year ago

Hamilton

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 00:53:25]

over a year ago

"Or mine lol "

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

By *ambofkMan
over a year ago

Hamilton

I would cum over them with all the pleasure in the world x

over a year ago

"Or mine lol "

I’d love to cum on them x

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd far rather 'tribute' you in person

By *parksAbiWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere I like

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x"

you're naughty

over a year ago

I’d love tribute xx

over a year ago

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty "

I’d love to tribute you.... lots

over a year ago

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty "

You are more though lol cuz you have to be more, to be able to spot a fellow naughty companion hehe x x

By *parksAbiWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere I like

Be rude not too

over a year ago

Id love to cum all over u

By *parksAbiWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere I like

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty

You are more though lol cuz you have to be more, to be able to spot a fellow naughty companion hehe x x"

So true babe

over a year ago

"Or mine lol "

Id cum over u im person if i cud

over a year ago

I've never even heard of this.

over a year ago

I do (miss ) choose your pic

over a year ago

"I've never even heard of this. "

Lovely pics babe... I’d really love to to tribute you in person xx

over a year ago

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty

You are more though lol cuz you have to be more, to be able to spot a fellow naughty companion hehe x x

So true babe "

I think you've accepted defeat babe hehe x x

By *parksAbiWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere I like

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty

So true babe

I think you've accepted defeat babe hehe x x"

Never

over a year ago

"Or mine lol

Ahhh'hemmm lol x

you're naughty

So true babe

I think you've accepted defeat babe hehe x x

Never "

Damn! butttt your agreement still means I'm winning hehe x x

By *oxboxMan
over a year ago

traveling threw hit me up

HAVE NOW XX

over a year ago

Never had one

over a year ago

I love them especially heavy load

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Any ladies wanting a trib ?

over a year ago

Absolutely hate it, someone random once sent me a video of him doing it to one of my pictures. Without consent. I cried for about an hour, hid my profile for about a month and hid my photos for ages after.

Told him it was creepy and awful and he found that a turn on. Had to make a new kik account because he kept making new accounts when I blocked him. Ugh

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Absolutely hate it, someone random once sent me a video of him doing it to one of my pictures. Without consent. I cried for about an hour, hid my profile for about a month and hid my photos for ages after.

Told him it was creepy and awful and he found that a turn on. Had to make a new kik account because he kept making new accounts when I blocked him. Ugh "

Blimey, you have some very hot pics. I'm not surprised that guys get turned on.

It's ok, you're safe with me lol.

over a year ago

"Absolutely hate it, someone random once sent me a video of him doing it to one of my pictures. Without consent. I cried for about an hour, hid my profile for about a month and hid my photos for ages after.

Told him it was creepy and awful and he found that a turn on. Had to make a new kik account because he kept making new accounts when I blocked him. Ugh

It's ok, you're safe with me lol."

Yeah you’re right, I have hot pictures so clearly men can’t be decent people and not do creepy things

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yeah you’re right, I have hot pictures so clearly men can’t be decent people and not do creepy things "

I think men will still do creepy things, they just won't show you

over a year ago

Yeah you’re right, I have hot pictures so clearly men can’t be decent people and not do creepy things

I think men will still do creepy things, they just won't show you "

And I’d much rather that...men, and people in general should be able to control themselves.

over a year ago

And I’d much rather that...men, and people in general should be able to control themselves. "

over a year ago

And I’d much rather that...men, and people in general should be able to control themselves.

"

?

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

And I’d much rather that...men, and people in general should be able to control themselves. "

I suppose if you had it your way all men would have their cocks "caged" and you would be the Jay-holder...

over a year ago

I suppose if you had it your way all men would have their cocks "caged" and you would be the Jay-holder..."

Oh lord no. If I had my way men wouldn’t send me random videos of them wanking to a picture that they’ve taken from my fab profile and printed out. Three men have done it now. Three men I’ve never spoken too before, have no idea how they got my kik and who I didn’t consent to do that. But oh well

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

I suppose if you had it your way all men would have their cocks "caged" and you would be the Jay-holder...

Oh lord no. If I had my way men wouldn’t send me random videos of them wanking to a picture that they’ve taken from my fab profile and printed out. Three men have done it now. Three men I’ve never spoken too before, have no idea how they got my kik and who I didn’t consent to do that. But oh well "

Oh dear, I really don't know what to say, shit happens I guess BTW, If you ever do feel like giving consent could you give me a shout?

over a year ago

I suppose if you had it your way all men would have their cocks "caged" and you would be the Jay-holder..."

Ooh look. Here's a pic of me wanking over your pics. I know you didn't ask for them but I'm sending it anyway...

It is not normal activity.

over a year ago

Oh lord no. If I had my way men wouldn’t send me random videos of them wanking to a picture that they’ve taken from my fab profile and printed out. Three men have done it now. Three men I’ve never spoken too before, have no idea how they got my kik and who I didn’t consent to do that. But oh well

Oh dear, I really don't know what to say, shit happens I guess BTW, If you ever do feel like giving consent could you give me a shout?"

Are you not understanding that I don’t like it, no matter what? It’s been done without my consent. I’ll probably never like it.

There’s loads of women who enjoy it. Ask them

over a year ago

Oh dear, I really don't know what to say, shit happens I guess BTW, If you ever do feel like giving consent could you give me a shout?"

Shit happens?

So you think it's acceptable?

How about I tribute your pics?

over a year ago

Oh dear, I really don't know what to say, shit happens I guess BTW, If you ever do feel like giving consent could you give me a shout?

Shit happens?

How about I tribute your pics?"

I feel like such a Debbie Downer on some threads lol but exactly...

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Shit happens?

How about I tribute your pics?"

No thanks....

Weirdo...

over a year ago

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo..."

But shit happens?

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 16:42:06]

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 16:42:57]

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?"

Sorry keep pressing two g button.

Well yes, as you well know, you have been the unlucky victim.

over a year ago

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Well yes, as you well know, you have been the unlucky victim."

So what happens if you become my unlucky victim?

Just put it down to experience mate, I'll finish wanking shortly and send you the results.

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Just put it down to experience mate, I'll finish wanking shortly and send you the results."

No need for this aggresive behaviour, I'm not the culprit here.

over a year ago

Sounds hot

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sounds hot"

Sorry, outside your age range.

over a year ago

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Just put it down to experience mate, I'll finish wanking shortly and send you the results.

No need for this aggresive behaviour, I'm not the culprit here."

Allow me to elaborate.

You seem to think that unsolicited tribute pics are acceptable,in fact even a compliment.

You are clearly a fan of giving tributes, which you are more then entitled to knock yourself out.

My issue is that you absolve those who do tribute without consent by lessening their impact by passing the blame onto anyone who posts their pics.

Not a massive step from "they were asking for it".

In simple terms, stick to those who ask for tributes...

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 18:33:08]

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Allow me to elaborate.

You seem to think that unsolicited tribute pics are acceptable,in fact even a compliment.

You are clearly a fan of giving tributes, which you are more then entitled to knock yourself out.

My issue is that you absolve those who do tribute without consent by lessening their impact by passing the blame onto anyone who posts their pics.

"

You Sir are talking b0ll0x. Yes I enjoy doing tributes, no I never send or am a fan of the unsolicited type. I only stick to those who request. So stroll on and mind your own fking business....

over a year ago

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Allow me to elaborate.

You Sir are talking b0ll0x. Yes I enjoy doing tributes, no I never send or am a fan of the unsolicited type. I only stick to those who request. So stroll on and mind your own fking business....

"

You post on the forums, you make it everyone's business.

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Shit happens?

No thanks....

Weirdo...

But shit happens?

Allow me to elaborate.

You post on the forums, you make it everyone's business."

But you are accusing me of crimes I have not committed. What is your problem?

over a year ago

Hi X

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 09/10/18 20:19:11]

over a year ago

Pm me

over a year ago

Looking for people to tribute pictures of my wife. Whatsapp, vids, and pics.

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Never had one "

Shame I can't message you....

Post new Message to Thread