FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is it socially acceptable for women to wear men’s clothing....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....but not for men to wear women’s clothing ?

Theres a thread on men wearing women’s lingerie, the general consensus is, women don’t like it, because it’s not masculine and they can’t think of anything worse.

If a woman puts on a mans shirt for example, that’s generally considered as sexy by all men. Just wondered why there is this difference in opinion ?!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Basically because a woman in a mans shirt (especially unbuttoned) looks HOT! Whereas a guy in lingerie not

over a year ago

Power. Men’s clothing is associated with power, female with disempowerment. Generalising hugely, many women don’t like a disempowered male.

I think it’s f#cking sexy as to me it indicates an adventurous man who isn’t afraid to play with sex roles.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I have some yellow nylon y fronts on as I type. Think I’m about to get chucked out of this Internet cafe though. So not fair!

over a year ago

Dunno

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

It could be further suggested that any woman wearing trousers is a cross dresser.

It’s only in fairy recent history that gender specific clothing has become the convention. Men of the aristocracy wore heels, stockings, garters.

over a year ago

Who knows. Why do most men (I haven’t met any that don’t) like the idea of 2 women together yet most women don’t like the idea of 2 men together. And before I get jumped on I know some women do but i don’t think it’s most.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Basically because a woman in a mans shirt (especially unbuttoned) looks HOT! Whereas a guy in lingerie not"

A guy in lingerie can look very hot though.

OP, to answer your question. Social conditioning.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Society, media bla bla has enforced gender binaries upon us where men should be men and women should be women Those outside the polar opposites are judged and questioned.

Bisexual and androgynous women, sexy. Bisexual and androgynous men, doubts and criticism aplenty.

It's bad enough in the real world but saddens me when I see it on a swinging site where you'd hoped people would be a bit more open minded and accepting. But no, majority still want their norms adhered to

over a year ago

I dress girly. I don't like men in womans clothes as it doesn't flick my switch. I don't like woman in mens or masculine clothes for the same reason

over a year ago

"Society, media bla bla has enforced gender binaries upon us where men should be men and women should be women Those outside the polar opposites are judged and questioned.

Bisexual and androgynous women, sexy. Bisexual and androgynous men, doubts and criticism aplenty.

It's bad enough in the real world but saddens me when I see it on a swinging site where you'd hoped people would be a bit more open minded and accepting. But no, majority still want their norms adhered to "

While I agree with you, folk can’t help what they’re attracted too or not. I’m more than happy knowing men like to dress in women’s clothing, if my husband did it I’d be more than accepting, fuck it I’ll pick the best lingerie for him, but I wouldn’t find it a turn on

over a year ago

"I dress girly. I don't like men in womans clothes as it doesn't flick my switch. I don't like woman in mens or masculine clothes for the same reason "

Same. I Like a masculine man and a feminine woman

over a year ago

"I have some yellow nylon y fronts on as I type. Think I’m about to get chucked out of this Internet cafe though. So not fair! "

But your yellow tie matches it nicely. Just remember to keep the trousers on next time

over a year ago

"Society, media bla bla has enforced gender binaries upon us where men should be men and women should be women Those outside the polar opposites are judged and questioned.

It's bad enough in the real world but saddens me when I see it on a swinging site where you'd hoped people would be a bit more open minded and accepting. But no, majority still want their norms adhered to "

No. I don’t think so. I accept it but I know for a fact I’ll never find a men in women’s underwear a turn on personally. Never.

over a year ago

I quite like men in ladies knickers..

I also quite like wearing mens shirts

over a year ago

I like a women in a suit.

over a year ago

I sometimes wonder if I’m the only person left in the world whose life isn’t affected in any way by other’s dress sense, sexuality, pronouns etc. What a sad world we’re living in.

over a year ago

"I sometimes wonder if I’m the only person left in the world whose life isn’t affected in any way by other’s dress sense, sexuality, pronouns etc. What a sad world we’re living in. "

Can I wear your knickers again please ?

over a year ago

there is a guy on tinder who copies womens poses and dresses up in similar clothing.

its really funny what he gets up to

over a year ago

"I sometimes wonder if I’m the only person left in the world whose life isn’t affected in any way by other’s dress sense, sexuality, pronouns etc. What a sad world we’re living in.

Can I wear your knickers again please ?"

Only if you promise not to make me wear a bag on my head again

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I have some yellow nylon y fronts on as I type. Think I’m about to get chucked out of this Internet cafe though. So not fair! "

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I like a women in a suit.

"

That’s me!

over a year ago

Men are already moaned at by women for "manspreading", can you imagine the furore of them riding the tube in mini skirts and mamspreading.

over a year ago

"I sometimes wonder if I’m the only person left in the world whose life isn’t affected in any way by other’s dress sense, sexuality, pronouns etc. What a sad world we’re living in.

Only if you promise not to make me wear a bag on my head again"

I make no promises lady, except there will be cake.

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

"Basically because a woman in a mans shirt (especially unbuttoned) looks HOT! Whereas a guy in lingerie not"

That's your narrow minded opinion. Plenty of guys and women think it's very sexy.

over a year ago

"Men are already moaned at by women for "manspreading", can you imagine the furore of them riding the tube in mini skirts and mamspreading. "

Wow, there’s manspreading and mansplaining now, what a time to be alive ?!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Ask Grayson Perry, Eddy Izzard and Boy George, for their opinions.

over a year ago

"Men are already moaned at by women for "manspreading", can you imagine the furore of them riding the tube in mini skirts and mamspreading.

Wow, there’s manspreading and mansplaining now, what a time to be alive ?!"

Oh you must have missed the 'story'about the girl pouring bleach on men's groin area who are sitting on trains with their knees open. If it wasn't a stunt I'd have punched her in the face for any man near me she did it to.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Women in men clothes DROP DEAD SEXY

Men in women clothes, Not really for me and I've seen The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"....but not for men to wear women’s clothing ?

Theres a thread on men wearing women’s lingerie, the general consensus is, women don’t like it, because it’s not masculine and they can’t think of anything worse.

If a woman puts on a mans shirt for example, that’s generally considered as sexy by all men. Just wondered why there is this difference in opinion ?!!

"

Most women don't have to worry about impressing men on the forum x those that can't handle a man in a dress are pretty limited in their thinking of but don't need to worry about the impact that won't have upon their ability to have sexual hook ups xxx

over a year ago

Only if you promise not to make me wear a bag on my head again

I make no promises lady, except there will be cake."

Only because I wouldn’t turn up if there was no cake

over a year ago

"Men are already moaned at by women for "manspreading", can you imagine the furore of them riding the tube in mini skirts and mamspreading.

Oh you must have missed the 'story'about the girl pouring bleach on men's groin area who are sitting on trains with their knees open. If it wasn't a stunt I'd have punched her in the face for any man near me she did it to. "

I missed that, what would the original suffragettes think.

over a year ago

"Power. Men’s clothing is associated with power, female with disempowerment. Generalising hugely, many women don’t like a disempowered male.

I think it’s f#cking sexy as to me it indicates an adventurous man who isn’t afraid to play with sex roles."

Love a hot fit guy in a pair of ladies knickers, nice hard cock just peeking out the top

over a year ago

Simple thing really. Women's clothes are tight fitted as to where mens are loose and comfortable

over a year ago

"Who knows. Why do most men (I haven’t met any that don’t) like the idea of 2 women together yet most women don’t like the idea of 2 men together. And before I get jumped on I know some women do but i don’t think it’s most. "

2 guys together is hot...would love to share sucking a nice cock with a guy

over a year ago

Oh you must have missed the 'story'about the girl pouring bleach on men's groin area who are sitting on trains with their knees open. If it wasn't a stunt I'd have punched her in the face for any man near me she did it to.

I missed that, what would the original suffragettes think."

Pouring bleach on someone is assault, plain and simple. I’ve seen the video and there’s no excuse for it

over a year ago

This site is always full of hypocrisy sadly

over a year ago

"Simple thing really. Women's clothes are tight fitted as to where mens are loose and comfortable "

Summer dresses are very loose and comfy, so I’m told !

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Because they've had 100 years or so of practise.

over a year ago

as im bald if a woman is brushing her long hair right next to me on the train i place it on my head and take a selfie.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Simple thing really. Women's clothes are tight fitted as to where mens are loose and comfortable "

This

Unless feminine clothing has been specifically tailored to fit a male form, it usually simply doesn't look good... Women usually have a smaller frame and their clothes are designed with that in mind.

over a year ago

"Simple thing really. Women's clothes are tight fitted as to where mens are loose and comfortable

Summer dresses are very loose and comfy, so I’m told ! "

There’s a LOT of very tight fitting men’s clothing about..

* I am not complaining..

over a year ago

"Simple thing really. Women's clothes are tight fitted as to where mens are loose and comfortable

* I am not complaining.. "

True but it's way to cramped down there especially if your packing

over a year ago

* I am not complaining..

True but it's way to cramped down there especially if your packing "

Packing what ?

over a year ago

You have obviously not bought much in the way of womens clothes or seen a variety of womens bodies.

over a year ago

You have obviously not bought much in the way of womens clothes or seen a variety of womens bodies. "

yeah buying women's clothes isn't my style and I have seen different women's bodies

over a year ago

"Who knows. Why do most men (I haven’t met any that don’t) like the idea of 2 women together yet most women don’t like the idea of 2 men together. And before I get jumped on I know some women do but i don’t think it’s most. "

Most of my male friends think the idea of two women to be their worst nightmare....

But then, most of my male friends are gay

over a year ago

I feel sexier in a pair of brogues than heels. It doesn’t make me feel any less sexier but the type of guys I date usually prefer me in that anyway. I’m not a girly girl and like edgier fashion.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I feel sexier in a pair of brogues than heels. It doesn’t make me feel any less sexier but the type of guys I date usually prefer me in that anyway. I’m not a girly girl and like edgier fashion. "

Fancy starting a gender swapping relationship?

over a year ago

"I feel sexier in a pair of brogues than heels. It doesn’t make me feel any less sexier but the type of guys I date usually prefer me in that anyway. I’m not a girly girl and like edgier fashion.

Fancy starting a gender swapping relationship? "

Would be perfect.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

My opinion is it's because men have not been openly sexualised and women have to an extreme degree.

So a lot of people can't find masculinity sexy anyway, unless it's that hot body of perfection that women used to have to hold as a standard also but now they do not because every single thing a woman can be has been sexualised.

And the way we have been sexualised is degrading. Society tends not to degrade men unless they are not masculine.

over a year ago

Everybody's views, tastes and kinks should be respected unless it is quite clearly sick and amoral...this should be a site where this is held up as a value....sadly at times it is not, and it is just as judgemental as in general vanilla society

over a year ago

I like a woman in my shirt in the morning....usually after she's been in my trousers the night before..

Post new Message to Thread