FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being content without reciprocation? (Oral on women)

Jump to newest

By *hris869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Cullompton

I had an experience on a meet the other day that got me thinking - How many of you guys out there can be completely satisfied and get all your pleasure just going down on someone?

Last week I met with someone and ended up going down on someone for a good three hours, it was pretty damn intense for her (She later said it's the best she's ever felt about herself but she was drained ) but in her words "There's no way I can handle dick now!". She was very apologetic that things couldn't go further and gave me probably the best blowjob I've ever had but she couldn't understand how I could have been happy just leaving it at that.

So for curiositys sake... Anyone else out there that gets more pleasure out of giving than receiving?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

This all sounds a bit fishy to me

By *hris869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Cullompton

How so? Genuine question lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think if you went down in me for 3 hours i'd be biting not sucking your dick so you could experience how sore your bits get after a while!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"How so? Genuine question lol"

Well yes I could give prolonged oral to the lady of my choice, but we wold both be gagging for me to stick it up her arse

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan
over a year ago

bedford

"I think if you went down in me for 3 hours i'd be biting not sucking your dick so you could experience how sore your bits get after a while!"

Lol that explains that then

over a year ago

MrH does. Quite often just goes down on me with nothing at all in return.

over a year ago

If i had a regular parner maybe but it would have to be multiples not just 1 and done im gready for orgasms but in general no it would be dull

over a year ago

Sounds absolutely boring to me and I'm happy to be a soft player but 3 hours constant oral I would be bored to death

over a year ago

Glad she enjoyed it but I’d be bored to tears. 5 to 10 mins max to get me in the mood for cock then give me cock for 3 hours. Think if someone was down on me for that long my mind would be wandering, planning dinner, wondering what to do at the weekend and what work I have on this week etc.... not exciting at all!

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

It wouldn’t float my boat. He’d get a slap on the head and dragged back up the bed to do something much more enjoyable.

over a year ago

"Glad she enjoyed it but I’d be bored to tears. 5 to 10 mins max to get me in the mood for cock then give me cock for 3 hours. Think if someone was down on me for that long my mind would be wandering, planning dinner, wondering what to do at the weekend and what work I have on this week etc.... not exciting at all! "

I'd get bored and sore having cock continually for 3 hours.

I'd be making my shopping list etc.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Like we're not talking three hours in one sitting are we as that's an awful long time.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Are you sure the lady in question was still awake? 3 hours I'd have been bored to death or asleep. I'd be questioning your technique if it took that ling tbh or whether you were capable of delivering the full package. Just weird.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

After that long even I would be saying that ceiling needs painting

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

3 hours

Did you set an alarm? Or is this make believe?

By *cousesubsallyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere out there

Gosh no, three hours would be about 2 hours 50 too long... I like things to be mixed up - 3 hours playing and fucking would be fabulous, 3 hours oral would be a pain rather than a pleasure.

If you enjoyed yourself, and she did too that’s smashing - just not for me though

over a year ago

Three hours constant would have me screaming in frustration, and him with tongue-cramp! But, if you are talking mixing foreplay up over three hours then yes, I like this; straight oral for three hours would be too intense!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I had an experience on a meet the other day that got me thinking - How many of you guys out there can be completely satisfied and get all your pleasure just going down on someone?

Last week I met with someone and ended up going down on someone for a good three hours, it was pretty damn intense for her (She later said it's the best she's ever felt about herself but she was drained ) but in her words "There's no way I can handle dick now!". She was very apologetic that things couldn't go further and gave me probably the best blowjob I've ever had but she couldn't understand how I could have been happy just leaving it at that.

So for curiositys sake... Anyone else out there that gets more pleasure out of giving than receiving? "

I get great pleasure from giving pleasure.

over a year ago

Erm.. you clearly had a something in return

I thought you meant giving oral but not cumming yourself

over a year ago

3 hours!!! Surely not

By *avethefish400Man
over a year ago

Chichester

I get maybe more pleasure from giving oral and fingering than getting things done to me.

Not sure three hours of the same thing would work for me!

The only thing I do need is after getting turned on giving I would need to cum.

A bj or very good wank if sex wasn’t an option.

By *dontknowMan
over a year ago

North Devon

I figure that’s it about the woman getting pleasure, so I get turned if she’s getting pleasure and is clearly enjoying what I’m doing! I don’t need the gratification of a blow job in return, but I’d never say no if that’s what she wanted to do!

over a year ago

Jesus - I love how people decide to answer the question they want to not the one asked

OP - I am very happy to give and not receive but only if it is usually fair. If it was like that all the time then it wouldn't work for me

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't *expect* anything other than a mutually pleasing time and knowing that my partner has been satisfied is paramount in that- but am not sure that three hours of oral and nothing else would achieve that to be honest.

As a side note OP, all that effort and she didn't give you a veri?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Not 3 hours.

Post new Message to Thread