FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Manchester Lounge social thanks - and part 21!

Jump to newest

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestonish

As I just missed the last thread - I Just wanted to say thank you to Red and SB (and ‘mum’ Anjiebu of course!) - and also all of you lot for being so damned wonderful!

I won’t be on fab much in the near future - so I’m afraid veris will have to be done as and when!

Those who know me well know I’m not into airing my problems on the forums - but life is shitting on me at the moment!

My ex has been informed (yet again) that I’m still on fab and - as this of course makes me a disgusting human being and an unfit mother- is threatening to stop paying maintenance (which pays the rent- so the kids and I will be homeless in weeks!). He’s pretty much told my son that I’m a shit mum (in his opinion) and said he wants them to live with him!

As the kids are 13 and 14 I chose to sit them down and tell them about our lifestyle choice - how it simply means that we are able to separate love and sex - and how - to me - it’s now more about great friends and a social life (like yesterday) than it is about sex!

They’re fine with it - and think their dad’s pretty awful for trying to bully me into living a life that he thinks is suitable!

However - this will take a while to sort and I need to sort some things in real life such as finances etc so he can’t hold us over a barrel!

I’m not asking for pity from anyone - I’m only posting this because I consider at least 50% of the people at yesterday’s social to be very real and bloody wonderful friends - and I want you to understand why I won’t be around much- and why I may not have the money/time to go to future events.

I’m also hoping this may give some hope and courage to a few on here who live in terror of being ‘found out’ by exes, family etc!

Over the last couple of days, so that my ex can’t bl*ckmail me into submission, I’ve had to reveal/ explain my lifestyle choice to a few family members as well as the kids. They’ve been absolutely wonderful about it and 100% supportive!

I guess what I’m saying is - never let the bastards grind you down!

I’ll be at the next social- even if it’s just for the daytime part - but I may be drinking tap water!

Big hugs everyone - and thanks to those of you who’ve become ‘fab’ulous friends - even if distance means I don’t get to see you as often as I’d like!

Peachy xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well said x

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

That's really awful behaviour, I hope everything works out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t know you OP, and I’m sorry you’ve found yourself in this situation.

Your ex can choose to stop paying maintenance, but you can go to the Child Maintenance Scheme who replaced the CSA. Not saying it’s instant, but they will ensure he pays what he should.

You would never be homeless, you have dependent children. It may be worth getting some housing advice now, just to see what you need to do if he does stop paying for a while.

And I’m glad your family have backed you up all the way. x

over a year ago

Aww peachy I wish I’d known yesterday, but we didn’t get much chance to catch up. You’ve got my number feel free to call anytime. Thank you for your generosity yesterday, it was much appreciated. Big hugs lovely and I hope you can sort things out, and show him that the only people he’s harming are his kids. But great that your family are sticking by you. X

over a year ago

It seems shit now but it's a positive thing OP. It's shown you've got kids and friends that have your back.

Hope it all turns out ok. x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/18 22:40:27]

over a year ago

"As I just missed the last thread - I Just wanted to say thank you to Red and SB (and ‘mum’ Anjiebu of course!) - and also all of you lot for being so damned wonderful!

I won’t be on fab much in the near future - so I’m afraid veris will have to be done as and when!

Those who know me well know I’m not into airing my problems on the forums - but life is shitting on me at the moment!

My ex has been informed (yet again) that I’m still on fab and - as this of course makes me a disgusting human being and an unfit mother- is threatening to stop paying maintenance (which pays the rent- so the kids and I will be homeless in weeks!). He’s pretty much told my son that I’m a shit mum (in his opinion) and said he wants them to live with him!

As the kids are 13 and 14 I chose to sit them down and tell them about our lifestyle choice - how it simply means that we are able to separate love and sex - and how - to me - it’s now more about great friends and a social life (like yesterday) than it is about sex!

They’re fine with it - and think their dad’s pretty awful for trying to bully me into living a life that he thinks is suitable!

However - this will take a while to sort and I need to sort some things in real life such as finances etc so he can’t hold us over a barrel!

I’m not asking for pity from anyone - I’m only posting this because I consider at least 50% of the people at yesterday’s social to be very real and bloody wonderful friends - and I want you to understand why I won’t be around much- and why I may not have the money/time to go to future events.

I’m also hoping this may give some hope and courage to a few on here who live in terror of being ‘found out’ by exes, family etc!

Over the last couple of days, so that my ex can’t bl*ckmail me into submission, I’ve had to reveal/ explain my lifestyle choice to a few family members as well as the kids. They’ve been absolutely wonderful about it and 100% supportive!

I’ll be at the next social- even if it’s just for the daytime part - but I may be drinking tap water!

Big hugs everyone - and thanks to those of you who’ve become ‘fab’ulous friends - even if distance means I don’t get to see you as often as I’d like!

Peachy xxx"

Really sorry to read this peachy I hope things work out for you and your family . Your ex sounds a bitter venomous excuse for a human .

Take care

Dave x

over a year ago

Shitty stuff op, hope it all works out _ust peachy for ya

over a year ago

Would have pm’d you, but I’m too old!

Totally empathise. Won’t air it here, but similar worries me. Really hope that you have taken the wind out of his sails and that you can work something out. Appreciate CSA don’t always have all the answers.

over a year ago

You know my opinion already, I’m here whenever you need me xx

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Peachy that’s just awful, I really hope everything is sorted very quickly xxx

over a year ago

I've just discovered a fresh out the oven invention, it's called wi-fi.

The Lounge Social

(in no particular order, but you know me, and you know that) Red

Sexy

Manchester

By *verageguy123Man
over a year ago

Selby

I know someone who was in a similar situation regarding stopping maintenance payments, she rang Shelter and got some really good advice which meant that she didn’t have to leave the family home. Personally I’ve not had a penny from my daughter’s mother since she came to live with me 6 years ago but there’s a big difference between never having it and losing it, hope everything works out for you x

over a year ago

Peachy, it'll be alright. x

over a year ago

"I've just discovered a fresh out the oven invention, it's called wi-fi.

The Lounge Social

(in no particular order, but you know me, and you know that) Red

Sexy

Manchester"

Jim I you

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Hiya Peachy

Im sorry to hear your current situation you find yourself in.

There is not alot Ive not been though with my ex physically, emotionally and financially.

I've experienced and lived though your situation. There's lots of things you can do but don't give in to his bullying.

If you need any help let me know.

Xx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Sending you the biggest of hugs my lovely.

Been through similar with my ex, took alot of years before I stood upto him.

But I finally did, with a little help x

Always here for you xxx

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

My gorgeous lady

You don’t need to apologise to us for choosing to put home life first

We’ll all be here waiting with open arms to welcome you back once you’re ready

You need a natter you know where I am

And thank you for coming to my rescue you are now always will be one of the good ones

Take care my lovely xx

over a year ago

Aww peachy, yes you do have a lot of wonderful friends on here and I’m glad your family are supporting you. I hope you can get it sorted quickly and be back to joining in the fun xx

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Big hugs. You know we are here for you.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"As I just missed the last thread - I Just wanted to say thank you to Red and SB (and ‘mum’ Anjiebu of course!) - and also all of you lot for being so damned wonderful!

Peachy xxx"

You won’t be drinking tap water lady if I am around!!!!

over a year ago

Prestonish

Thanks guys!

Love you Lots and hopefully see you soon! X

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You know you won't be on tap water Peachy cause I'll sneak in some Vimto for us to share!!

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Peachy, you have my number and you're coming to my party in January, even if I have to come and get you xx

over a year ago

Peachy, being on a website regardless of what it is, unless it is abusive, does not make you a bad parent.

You deserve a life as well and it seems your ex either doesn't want this to happen or he is jealous of your life after him.

Unfortunately, he still needs to support his children regardless so if it does stop, go to the CSA, and ensure they still get supported.

Threats don't work, they are temporary.

You deserve to live a full life after your relationship regardless of how you wish to do that. Xxx

over a year ago

P.s glad the social went well guys. Wish I'd seen you all again, you mad lot!!

over a year ago

Really sorry to read this Peachy and hope you manage to sort things out quickly. Big hugs and hope to see you back again soon xx

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

First of all, that's crap OP. You have my thoughts on the subject.

Second up, great social!!!! I'm working my way through writing verifications, I have a list and a system. I'll get there in the end....

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Can't PM you... I'm too old but to say you've got great friends here who will support you in all ways that friends do. I'll shout you a tap water with ice cubes in Blackpool... I am a true friend.

Seriously though, well done you. Standing up and exposing yourself shows amazing courage. You've got this.

Ps send me a friend request so I don't have to be nice on the open forums!!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"First of all, that's crap OP. You have my thoughts on the subject.

Second up, great social!!!! I'm working my way through writing verifications, I have a list and a system. I'll get there in the end.... "

Two fingers to the system!!

I am muddling through trying to remember who needs one and who doesn't and half decided to just let people make contact with me instead as Sat afternoon is a bit of a blur now

Who are you again for the fourth time?!

over a year ago

Second up, great social!!!! I'm working my way through writing verifications, I have a list and a system. I'll get there in the end....

I am muddling through trying to remember who needs one and who doesn't and half decided to just let people make contact with me instead as Sat afternoon is a bit of a blur now

Who are you again for the fourth time?! "

*tuts* That's just lazy! You sayin' I've got to veri you before you veri me again?!

over a year ago

Gate crashing as wasn’t at the social, but sending best wishes OP! Hope everything is resolved amicably.

over a year ago

Thats stait bullshit love

Hope all goes well for ya love

Fuck the interfearing cock jugglars and there slugg nipples

Sticking there beaks in

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Lordy! Sorry to hear all that Peachy. Hope it’s all resolved soon. You’re a strong, no nonsense bird. You got this!

Ps. Sorry I missed you all. Next time!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Lordy! Sorry to hear all that Peachy. Hope it’s all resolved soon. You’re a strong, no nonsense bird. You got this!

Ps. Sorry I missed you all. Next time! "

Hope your feeling better x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

You know my thoughts on the matter and the admiration I have for not letting yourself be bullied or intimidated under circumstances that would crush many a person.

I've been informed and asked to pass along that due to unforseen circumstances the next lounge social event will only be posted on Friday.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Who are you again for the fourth time?!

*tuts* That's just lazy! You sayin' I've got to veri you before you veri me again?! "

Ug....?

over a year ago

Mines a blunt answer but a practical one...

Get a good solicitor hunny!

To the shit jealous stirrers...

I hope she finds out who you are... So don't be hiding now!

over a year ago

I was really sad to read your post Peachy.

I really enjoyed meeting you on Saturday and I sincerely hope that you manage to find a happy solution to all that crap.

Hug x

over a year ago

sending love and lots of hugs peachy

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I know a bolt hole in the South of the Country if things get rough

Joking aside what a nasty card to play especially as it has an impact on the children.

Hope it all works out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/18 15:52:03]

over a year ago

Just to let people I met at the Social know, I have written many verifications but, because of my old age, I am outside many filters. I'm not sure if you drop all filters briefly, you can receive the veri's I have written and then pull back the draw-bridge???

As you were

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that Peachy and hope it works out alright eventually. Sounds like you're handling it the best way possible x

over a year ago

"Just to let people I met at the Social know, I have written many verifications but, because of my old age, I am outside many filters. I'm not sure if you drop all filters briefly, you can receive the veri's I have written and then pull back the draw-bridge???

As you were "

your not that old

over a year ago

Hope you can sort this peachy.

Anyone who’s not too shy and wants one of my veris, give me a shout and I’ll do my worst for you

over a year ago

"Hope you can sort this peachy.

Anyone who’s not too shy and wants one of my veris, give me a shout and I’ll do my worst for you "

Go for it!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Anyone who’s not too shy and wants one of my veris, give me a shout and I’ll do my worst for you "

Gotta be worth a giggle just be aware I can be a bitch to

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Anyone who’s not too shy and wants one of my veris, give me a shout and I’ll do my worst for you

Gotta be worth a giggle just be aware I can be a bitch to "

Are you fighting fit again now after all your alcohol consumption?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Are you fighting fit again now after all your alcohol consumption?"

Depends who you want knocking out but yes pretty much. Gutted we didn't get to talk much but only myself to blame

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Depends who you want knocking out but yes pretty much. Gutted we didn't get to talk much but only myself to blame "

They'll be other times.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Depends who you want knocking out but yes pretty much. Gutted we didn't get to talk much but only myself to blame

They'll be other times."

Is that a promise

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Time to fight fire with fire Peachy! You’ve got my number if you need anything.... x

Post social blues starting to kick in here!

over a year ago

Depends who you want knocking out but yes pretty much. Gutted we didn't get to talk much but only myself to blame "

You didn’t miss much, she bored the tits off me most of the evening

Sorry we didn’t get to wish you happy birthday or even introduce ourselves!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Sorry we didn’t get to wish you happy birthday or even introduce ourselves!"

Sounds about right don't worry about it I'd most likely not remember now anyway although have we not already met at a social somewhere before. You both look familiar. Hopefully we haven't just argued on a thread or something

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Sounds about right don't worry about it I'd most likely not remember now anyway although have we not already met at a social somewhere before. You both look familiar. Hopefully we haven't just argued on a thread or something "

I am pretty sure you met at the great northern social that was hosted by myself and that spanish bird!?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds about right don't worry about it I'd most likely not remember now anyway although have we not already met at a social somewhere before. You both look familiar. Hopefully we haven't just argued on a thread or something

I am pretty sure you met at the great northern social that was hosted by myself and that spanish bird!? "

I knew it. I'm shit with name but never forget a body part

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Next social thread is open

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Next social thread is open "

Done and done

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Huge hugs Peachy xxx It’s about time someone gave you a break!!

Gutted we couldn’t come this time but Frank had to work - the joys of being self employed! I’m sure you & Bladey had a fabulous time though xxx

I told my parents I was on here 3 years ago as found out my ex was too with his new partner (they looked at my profile!). Like you, I wanted them to hear it from me not him.

I can highly recommend Gingerbread if you need help or advice xx Do not let him win. And your kids sound amazing - I think mine would laugh in my face if they knew xx

B xx

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I am pretty sure you met at the great northern social that was hosted by myself and that spanish bird!? "

They did. I remember it well.....

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I am pretty sure you met at the great northern social that was hosted by myself and that spanish bird!?

They did. I remember it well....."

Twas also when I first met that lovely Greg Wallace lookalike!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Twas also when I first met that lovely Greg Wallace lookalike! "

Which 1 there's bloody loads

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Twas also when I first met that lovely Greg Wallace lookalike!

Which 1 there's bloody loads"

I've only met 3 or 4?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I'm still writing verifications, only a couple left to do.

I know some haven't been delivered due to filters, so don't think me rude.

If you've not had one from me let me know and we can coordinate filters.

over a year ago

"Next social thread is open "

Nooooo ...

You buggers

A social that actually sounds social

and on my doorstep

and you go and pick the only weekend in December I'm not home

I hope to get to meet some of you all in 2019

over a year ago

Done my pic x

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Done my pic x "

Nice mug.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Next social thread is open

Nooooo ...

You buggers

and on my doorstep

I hope to get to meet some of you all in 2019 "

Did you get the feeling that they knew what was in your calender before planning the social?

over a year ago

Only just read this peachy, hope you get everything sorted. If there's anything I can do just let me know xx

over a year ago

"Done my pic x

Nice mug. "

Thank you, it was much appreciated x

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Think I've 1 veri left to do if I've I've not done you 1 you've either not asked or I don't like you give me a nudge if you want 1.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Think I've 1 veri left to do if I've I've not done you 1 you've either not asked or I don't like you give me a nudge if you want 1."

Ahem I’ve been a bit tied up. I will do yours shortly unless you don’t like me

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Think I've 1 veri left to do if I've I've not done you 1 you've either not asked or I don't like you give me a nudge if you want 1.

Ahem I’ve been a bit tied up. I will do yours shortly unless you don’t like me "

He was horribly hungover..... And he is getting confused in his old age.....

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm still catching up on my veris, should get there just before the next social!

over a year ago

"Next social thread is open

Nooooo ...

You buggers

and on my doorstep

I hope to get to meet some of you all in 2019

Did you get the feeling that they knew what was in your calender before planning the social? "

walls have ears n all that

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Think I've 1 veri left to do if I've I've not done you 1 you've either not asked or I don't like you give me a nudge if you want 1.

He was horribly hungover..... And he is getting confused in his old age..... "

Oiy! He’s younger than me

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I will do the return veris when I get back from my meet. Xx

over a year ago

have I missed anyone out I know a certain northern Irish lady I snogged I cant find her need tell fab how good kisser she is

By *rsSBWoman
over a year ago

toy town

Thank you to the lovely ladies whom organise the social.

Booby hugs

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi Peachy

I'm lending my support too.

There's only one bad parent here and it's NOT you.

What he is doing is

Wrong: Emotional bl@ckmail that's hurting his kids too.

Illegal?: Is he forced to pay up by the courts?

Cruel: Homeless children, has this man no conscience?

Immature: He's well and truly thrown HIS dummy out of the pram.

Stupid: What does he think is going to happen, when you get legal advice and take it to court?

Go and do the right thing, get legal advice and get the judge to throw the whole bookcase at him.

You can do it.

Swingers have plenty of mates, FAB mates.

over a year ago

"Think I've 1 veri left to do if I've I've not done you 1 you've either not asked or I don't like you give me a nudge if you want 1."

I knew it.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Oiy! He’s younger than me "

Ahh but you are very clearly not confused my dear

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ahem I’ve been a bit tied up. I will do yours shortly unless you don’t like me "

Oh my Lordy do I not like you you've obviously not seen my veri to a certain errr gent I will say

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oiy! He’s younger than me "

Am I good God I've had a hard life

over a year ago

Oh my Lordy do I not like you you've obviously not seen my veri to a certain errr gent I will say "

Gent?... That's nicer than stuffy fucker!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ahh but you are very clearly not confused my dear "

Your horable to me why do I always like the bad bitches. Won't i ever learn

over a year ago

"have I missed anyone out I know a certain northern Irish lady I snogged I cant find her need tell fab how good kisser she is "
p.s anyone can find her profile for me be big help

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh my Lordy do I not like you you've obviously not seen my veri to a certain errr gent I will say

Gent?... That's nicer than stuffy fucker! "

That was what I was going for

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Your horable to me why do I always like the bad bitches. Won't i ever learn "

Oiy oiy you said you liked me! Are you calling me a bad bitch?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"have I missed anyone out I know a certain northern Irish lady I snogged I cant find her need tell fab how good kisser she is p.s anyone can find her profile for me be big help "

Think I know who you mean. I'm sure she told me she wasn't on anymore. Sorry dude

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oiy oiy you said you liked me! Are you calling me a bad bitch? "

Noooo I'm talking about my pink haird sparing partner

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Your horable to me why do I always like the bad bitches. Won't i ever learn "

Oi! I'm not that horrible

I did my care in the community but and took you home didn't I?

over a year ago

"have I missed anyone out I know a certain northern Irish lady I snogged I cant find her need tell fab how good kisser she is p.s anyone can find her profile for me be big help "

The pretty lady in the black jump suit/ lacy top?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I knew it. "

Shurup you

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oi! I'm not that horrible

I did my care in the community but and took you home didn't I? "

Yep you gave me the ride of my life don't you just love the 1 way system

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Jiggly caliente

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If I’ve missed anyone that’s wants a veri just let me know x

over a year ago

"have I missed anyone out I know a certain northern Irish lady I snogged I cant find her need tell fab how good kisser she is p.s anyone can find her profile for me be big help

Jiggly caliente"

woo cheers

over a year ago

I've been trying to write verifications but I couldn't match the faces to the bodies. I guess I do look at people's faces when I talk. Sorry if I skipped you. Will try better next time.

over a year ago

If I’ve missed any veris let me know, I think I’ve got a few more to do x

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I am certain I've missed veris..... No offence meant to anyone I have - I just spoke to sooooo many peeps!

Please shout up if you want one

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I am certain I've missed veris..... No offence meant to anyone I have - I just spoke to sooooo many peeps!

Please shout up if you want one "

Oh this goes for me too - I’m hopeless at keeping track

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I am certain I've missed veris..... No offence meant to anyone I have - I just spoke to sooooo many peeps!

Oh this goes for me too - I’m hopeless at keeping track "

And me 3. Think I'm done now

over a year ago

And me 3. Think I'm done now"

And me. I'm never sure if people actually want one off me but always happy to reciprocate.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

And me. I'm never sure if people actually want one off me but always happy to reciprocate. "

Who wouldn't want 1 off you. Do my another if you like but I've always been greedy

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

And me. I'm never sure if people actually want one off me but always happy to reciprocate. "

I'll have one please . Not a veri though

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Yours was the shortest veri I ever received

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Peachy.

We havemet met though I've seen you on the Forums regularly.

It's awful what you are going through but one of the first positive steps you've made was via your OP here.

You know we'll all be here for you. But if it gets to a stage when it gets too much for a while, especially in the wee small hours, & I'm online, PM me & scream or rant at me. I've broad shoulders!

I work permanent Nights, so I'm awake when others aren't.

Good Luck!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Yours was the shortest veri I ever received "

You got a bigger one last time.....!

Do I get a bigger one next time?

over a year ago

Do I get a bigger one next time? "

Size envy?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Size envy? "

Hey I bet my little one made him smile.....

That's what counted this time

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Gutted I didn’t get to meet you xxx

B x

over a year ago

Which one of you was the cheeky chap I met in the ladies?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

B x"

There is always another time! But not December, I can't make that one xx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Hiya to everbody that i spoke to at the social, sorry that i haven't even started writing veri's yet. Got some life crisis stuff that has gotten in the way for the moment. Hopefully soon get enough sorted that i can at least write up a few verifications...

In the mean time, those of you that have already verified me - thank you, i will get back to you in a day or few. Polly xx

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hiya to everbody that i spoke to at the social, sorry that i haven't even started writing veri's yet. Got some life crisis stuff that has gotten in the way for the moment. Hopefully soon get enough sorted that i can at least write up a few verifications...

In the mean time, those of you that have already verified me - thank you, i will get back to you in a day or few. Polly xx"

Sorry we didn't speak as is well documented I wasn't myself. Noticed the trippy hair though looked cool as fuck in my blurr

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

B x

There is always another time! But not December, I can't make that one xx"

Neither can we - too close to wedding xx

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’m trying to decide between this in Dec and the works Xmas do but I suppose it comes down to hotel cost really. Would anyone be interested in sharing??

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’m trying to decide between this in Dec and the works Xmas do but I suppose it comes down to hotel cost really. Would anyone be interested in sharing?? "

I live in Manchester but fuck it damn right

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Size envy?

Hey I bet my little one made him smile.....

That's what counted this time "

True! It did make me smile mission accomplished. And I completely got the gist of it

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I’m trying to decide between this in Dec and the works Xmas do but I suppose it comes down to hotel cost really. Would anyone be interested in sharing?? "

I was planning on offering my spare room up for this as appreciate some folk will be struggling...

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I’m trying to decide between this in Dec and the works Xmas do but I suppose it comes down to hotel cost really. Would anyone be interested in sharing??

I was planning on offering my spare room up for this as appreciate some folk will be struggling... "

Nik you are a true gem amongst a pile of rocks!

Whoever takes him up on this offer, I can assure you it's not a sleazy one - he is just a lovely guy x

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I’m trying to decide between this in Dec and the works Xmas do but I suppose it comes down to hotel cost really. Would anyone be interested in sharing??

I was planning on offering my spare room up for this as appreciate some folk will be struggling...

Nik you are a true gem amongst a pile of rocks!

Whoever takes him up on this offer, I can assure you it's not a sleazy one - he is just a lovely guy x"

Aww thanks Hanky

Looks like my offer has been snapped up, I suppose the couch is still available though...

over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi folks!

Thanks for your support earlier in the week!

Had a ‘meeting ‘ with my ex. Whilst things are by no means permanently dealt with they’re sorted for now!

Still need to sort finances etc to reduce the impact if there are further confrontations - but at least the kids and I can breathe easily for a while!

Oh - and in the highly unlikely event that the person stalking me and reporting to him is a forum user - go fuck yourself with something sharp and painful - please!

over a year ago

"Hi folks!

Thanks for your support earlier in the week!

Had a ‘meeting ‘ with my ex. Whilst things are by no means permanently dealt with they’re sorted for now!

Still need to sort finances etc to reduce the impact if there are further confrontations - but at least the kids and I can breathe easily for a while!

Oh - and in the highly unlikely event that the person stalking me and reporting to him is a forum user - go fuck yourself with something sharp and painful - please! "

Hey peachy, glad to hear you’re in a better place.

Love ya xx

over a year ago

me me

Post new Message to Thread