Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Third Wheel

Jump to newest

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Last night after the kink party I host, a friend suggested we bring a lady back to mine for a threesome.

They were more into each other than me and felt a bit like a third wheel. After, I suggested we all go to bed, they slept on the sofa together. Got up and left without saying goodbye.

I've been sidelined in group play before and it's not bothered me but feeling like a third wheel right now. How do I flip the funk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take someone back to his next weekend and shit on his rug

over a year ago

"Take someone back to his next weekend and shit on his rug "

over a year ago

It sounds like you're letting feelings get involved. It's swinging, these things happen. I do understand your feelings though, they sound like they haven't been very considerate of you.

Get out there and organise another meet for yourself with someone who you know will give you their full attention.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/18 20:25:09]

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Your avatar is beautiful x

The others displayed very selfish behaviour. That’s not a reflection on you. I’m sorry it happened. Third wheel sucks (or rather doesn’t)

over a year ago

A bit out of order why not just go off together rather than invite you just to then leave you out of the fun !

over a year ago

using you like a hotel.

bin them, they not friends id want any part of.

before you know it you'll be a taxi service for them..

get rid.

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Take someone back to his next weekend and shit on his rug "

Ha!!!

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Thanks guys. I know it'll pass, just feeling shitty.

Plus they left my lounge in a state

over a year ago

"Thanks guys. I know it'll pass, just feeling shitty.

Plus they left my lounge in a state "

Crafty basta”ds not only left you like a third wheel. Didnt have the decency to clean up

Give it a few weeks tell him your pregnant. Hahaha only messing

over a year ago

Put ‘Rock Steady’ on by Aretha and have a jar of Peanut Butter. Works for me.

over a year ago

Find unselfish friends.

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Put ‘Rock Steady’ on by Aretha and have a jar of Peanut Butter. Works for me. "

That's the nicest thing you've written on these forums. A+

over a year ago

I re read your OP again and it's looking to me like they used your place to fuck, and wasn't intending on including you in the first place.

over a year ago

"Put ‘Rock Steady’ on by Aretha and have a jar of Peanut Butter. Works for me.

That's the nicest thing you've written on these forums. A+ "

Noooo! Don't fall into the comfort food trap.

over a year ago

That's the nicest thing you've written on these forums. A+ "

Haha, thank you. It’s what I’m listening to now, im all out of peanut butter though.

over a year ago

Would gin help?

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

Hey Op chin up

Just like any place in society there are people who will take advantage of someone’s good nature just don’t let it influence you too much.

Try and think of your good experiences and happy memories rather than the unfortunate experience you’ve had with these 2 losers

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Happened to me once, myself and the chap in question were really good mates, all 3 of us were single and he was friends with both of us and had spent time with us individually before. I suppose we had a closer connection than they did, but we were giving the lady plenty of attention. I went to the toilet and could hear her saying she thought it was time for me to leave as she wanted him all to herself, after all she'd travelled a long way. She'd been making digs at me all night in an attempt to make herself seem superior to me, which I was brushing off out of respect for my friend, but I could tell quite early on she didn't want me there.

I totally felt like the third wheel but in a different way.

I'm sorry they behaved this way, they should have just left rather than take advantage of your hospitality. Wankers.

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Dont let it get you down hun ive been there myself. Makes you wonder why you were invited with me it was a mmf a few years ago the 2 guys fecked off into another room and left me watchin tv wondered why i even bothered coming along.

over a year ago

An integral part of developing self worth is in identifying when people are taking the piss and saying no to them. The situation you described may have occurred fluidly and innocently. Perhaps your friend and this woman had a level of attraction which surprised them and totally absorbed them. But it certainly comes across as selfish people taking the piss.

over a year ago

"Happened to me once, myself and the chap in question were really good mates, all 3 of us were single and he was friends with both of us and had spent time with us individually before. I suppose we had a closer connection than they did, but we were giving the lady plenty of attention. I went to the toilet and could hear her saying she thought it was time for me to leave as she wanted him all to herself, after all she'd travelled a long way. She'd been making digs at me all night in an attempt to make herself seem superior to me, which I was brushing off out of respect for my friend, but I could tell quite early on she didn't want me there.

I totally felt like the third wheel but in a different way.

I'm sorry they behaved this way, they should have just left rather than take advantage of your hospitality. Wankers."

+1

over a year ago

Find new friends. They clearly aren't friends at all. Their fault, not yours.

over a year ago

I had that once, a long while ago. So I get what you feel like. I’d tell your friend how it made you feel. Alternatively, tie your friend up next time and lock him in a cock cage, so all they can do is watch.

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

That's the nicest thing you've written on these forums. A+

Haha, thank you. It’s what I’m listening to now, im all out of peanut butter though. "

I'm now mentally picturing you as Roddy Piper in They Live, when he walks into the bank...

Do you perchance have a massive mullet (not a euphemism, and we've all seen the pics anyway )

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Last night after the kink party I host, a friend suggested we bring a lady back to mine for a threesome.

They were more into each other than me and felt a bit like a third wheel. After, I suggested we all go to bed, they slept on the sofa together. Got up and left without saying goodbye.

I've been sidelined in group play before and it's not bothered me but feeling like a third wheel right now. How do I flip the funk? "

That's a piss take at your expense. At least you had your bed to yourself, even if that wasnt the plan.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Ouch now you know how a cuck feels.

Only messing.

Bad form who needs friends like that. Alleviate yourself of the dead wood and feel a lot better.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Swinging is not always good on the emotions, and throw in fetish it makes it even harder. Given this post and one of your other posts, an option might be to separate business and personal life and keep business as business. Then opt out of the swinging and fetish for a while and just enjoy being with people who want to be with you for yourself.

Post new Message to Thread