Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Not invited

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really doubt even the most fervent royalist gives a fuck about it to be honest.

Maybe it's just me but I would have thought that to qualify for a royal wedding you'd need to actually carry out some royal duties.

over a year ago

"Not invited"

Me either.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"any one looking forward to it."

Probably her soon to be husband.

Fill ya boots sunshine, she'd be safe with me.

over a year ago

I'll start a book as to how long til the divorce if you like

over a year ago

Anyone wanna be my plus one? We can wear matching full denim outfits like Britney and JT

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

couldnt care less shes a nobody getting married, so no, how much does this cost the tax payer

over a year ago

im with the russians on this

By *ak777 OP   Man
over a year ago

shaw

can.t believe they,re taking jeremy kyle off to show the wedding .

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Good luck to the lass just hope Sarah don't show her up

By *ak777 OP   Man
over a year ago

shaw

"Good luck to the lass just hope Sarah don't show her up"
has if she would, my be her dad might

By *rincessvenusCouple
over a year ago

Hull

guee who is paying for it yep your right you and me

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We should all receive personal invites. After all we're paying for it!

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"can.t believe they,re taking jeremy kyle off to show the wedding ."

Is that so he can interview them? I don't know who the man is but I'm told he often interviews wasters living off the state ?

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

He'll coin it in by doing a special when they get divorced ...

By *ak777 OP   Man
over a year ago

shaw

"can.t believe they,re taking jeremy kyle off to show the wedding .

Is that so he can interview them? I don't know who the man is but I'm told he often interviews wasters living off the state ?"

ha ha so right

over a year ago

If it was on a Saturday I’d go along and wave my flag however as it’s on a Friday I might wander down the night before, see if there’s any atmosphere brewing.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Can't wait... More flipping traffic chaos in Windsor!

over a year ago

I'm invited but I'm washing my hair that day. Whenever it is..

By *ak777 OP   Man
over a year ago

shaw

looks like it could rain on their parade

over a year ago

Wonder if she’s vocal in bed?

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Princess Who ????

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Wasn't even on my radar. No more interested than any other wedding where I don't know the bride and groom.

over a year ago

"Princess Who ????

"

A lesser royal I really don't see what the fuss is about.

over a year ago

I’m sure the homeless people getting shunted out the way are delighted but the prospect. Fuck the royals quite frankly.

over a year ago

"any one looking forward to it.

I’m sure the homeless people getting shunted out the way are delighted but the prospect. Fuck the royals quite frankly. "

They’re being asked to move to a less busy part of the town as there will be a procession after the ceremony, I don’t think that is a big ask.

By *ailorJerryLoversCouple
over a year ago

South Herts

I’m sure the homeless people getting shunted out the way are delighted but the prospect. Fuck the royals quite frankly.

They’re being asked to move to a less busy part of the town as there will be a procession after the ceremony, I don’t think that is a big ask."

They're being cleaned out of the way. Otherwise, why not invite them to watch?

Eugenie is one of the most parasitic of the bunch. What a waste of tax payer's money. What about austerity?

S

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Vive la republique!!!

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

What’s this?

Never heard of her..

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"couldnt care less shes a nobody getting married, so no, how much does this cost the tax payer"

I wondered how long it would take....

Nothing.

over a year ago

Well up for it.

Hope they have little triangular crab paste and cucumber sandwiches like at Ed Sheeran and that American chicks do.

over a year ago

"couldnt care less shes a nobody getting married, so no, how much does this cost the tax payer"

Who’s jelly they ain’t invited then?

over a year ago

I will watch some if it. Id like to catch a glimpse of the bridesmaids and pageboys. I do like weddings anyway

By *ailorJerryLoversCouple
over a year ago

South Herts

"couldnt care less shes a nobody getting married, so no, how much does this cost the tax payer

Nothing."

A quick bit of googling reveals that although the costs of the wedding are being paid for privately, the additional police costs are estimated to be around £2,000,000. This will be publicly funded.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I will be in Spain so no

over a year ago

"couldnt care less shes a nobody getting married, so no, how much does this cost the tax payer

Nothing.

A quick bit of googling reveals that although the costs of the wedding are being paid for privately, the additional police costs are estimated to be around £2,000,000. This will be publicly funded. "

Yes but that’s peanuts compared to the cost of the two foreign counter insurgency operations in the sand box good old Blaire got us into when he was creeping up America’s ass.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Nothing.

A quick bit of googling reveals that although the costs of the wedding are being paid for privately, the additional police costs are estimated to be around £2,000,000. This will be publicly funded. "

And a quick Google search will tell you that money is already in the forces budget for occasions such as this.

No extra over costs from the publics coffers.

And before you whinge some more about how that money's already drawn from the taxpayer, because i know you will, it's already in the budget and could be used to police any major event, it could be a visit from His Holiness the Dali Lama or that cunt Bono.

over a year ago

Nothing.

A quick bit of googling reveals that although the costs of the wedding are being paid for privately, the additional police costs are estimated to be around £2,000,000. This will be publicly funded.

And a quick Google search will tell you that money is already in the forces budget for occasions such as this.

And before you whinge some more about how that money's already drawn from the taxpayer, because i know you will, it's already in the budget and could be used to police any major event, it could be a visit from His Holiness the Dali Lama or that cunt Bono. "

I fucking hate Bono. He makes me fucking puke. Him and bob geldof want tying together and chucking down a well.

over a year ago

Nothing.

And before you whinge some more about how that money's already drawn from the taxpayer, because i know you will, it's already in the budget and could be used to police any major event, it could be a visit from His Holiness the Dali Lama or that cunt Bono.

I fucking hate Bono. He makes me fucking puke. Him and bob geldof want tying together and chucking down a well. "

Wow such hate

over a year ago

Nothing.

I fucking hate Bono. He makes me fucking puke. Him and bob geldof want tying together and chucking down a well.

Wow such hate "

They ain’t even my least favourite people, but it’s not actual hatred, I’d do it quite casually.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

What wedding. Didnt even know about it til i saw this

over a year ago

"What wedding. Didnt even know about it til i saw this"

Andrew and Fergies daughter.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"What wedding. Didnt even know about it til i saw this

Andrew and Fergies daughter. "

So a princess by default. What she done to get a royal wedding

over a year ago

So a princess by default. What she done to get a royal wedding"

Ermmmmm was born that way or marrying in are the two traditional ways unless you risk treason and usurp I guess.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

So a princess by default. What she done to get a royal wedding

Ermmmmm was born that way or marrying in are the two traditional ways unless you risk treason and usurp I guess. "

over a year ago

They’re being asked to move to a less busy part of the town as there will be a procession after the ceremony, I don’t think that is a big ask."

No they’re being moved to save embarrassment. Are they not entitled to watch?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

So a princess by default. What she done to get a royal wedding"

Stand back everyone, I've got this one......

She's a Royal.

over a year ago

They’re being asked to move to a less busy part of the town as there will be a procession after the ceremony, I don’t think that is a big ask.

They're being cleaned out of the way. Otherwise, why not invite them to watch?

Eugenie is one of the most parasitic of the bunch. What a waste of tax payer's money. What about austerity?

S"

So you know exactly where the majority are based in Windsor then?

You’ve seen on a regular basis them or their pets get trodden on, losing their possessions, being abusive / getting abuse from the crowds during the high tourist season?

They’re being asked by the RBWM wardens to move to a less busy footfall area of the town,secure storage is also being provided for some of their possessions too during the wedding.

I’m assuming the answer to the above is No and it’s more of a case of you jumping on the royal bashing bandwagon....

over a year ago

No they’re being moved to save embarrassment. Are they not entitled to watch?"

I’ve just answered this one.

It’s not a case of not being entitled to watch..

I hope you’re doing your bit for the homeless cause too? Do you donate to Shelter / Crisis, help out at the local foodbank.

No matter what you think about the royals, extra money will be coming into the town the next few days, some of which will find its way into the pockets of those on the street.

over a year ago

"What wedding. Didnt even know about it til i saw this"

+1 here.

Another reason for the media establishment to try and whip up a frenzy to maintain the status quo.

Expect the usual visit (by the media) to the nutter who collects Royal memrobelia

and the poor kids who have been rolled out to wave a Union Jack flag at people that they have no idea who they are.

over a year ago

No interest really, and we're not going to start bashing the Royals either, good luck to 'em is what we say, just not our thing.

over a year ago

Nothing.

That’s not totally correct.

TVP foot the bill for the policing, they can apply for a special event grant and will get some of the costs subsidised. The rest granted will be made up of taxpayers money, mostly those that live in the TV region, which you don’t...

over a year ago

I hope you’re doing your bit for the homeless cause too? Do you donate to Shelter / Crisis, help out at the local foodbank.

No matter what you think about the royals, extra money will be coming into the town the next few days, some of which will find its way into the pockets of those on the street."

Yes I do. Regular clothes handouts and donations from my company and pushing as much as I can a documentary shot in Glasgow to highlight homelessness.

None of that extra money will find its way to these people if they’re brushed under the metaphorical carpet. Zero. Most of them are off the grid and I don’t imagine anyone attending such an event will be dogging too deeply into their pockets.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

No matter what you think about the royals, extra money will be coming into the town the next few days, some of which will find its way into the pockets of those on the street.

Yes I do. Regular clothes handouts and donations from my company and pushing as much as I can a documentary shot in Glasgow to highlight homelessness.

None of that extra money will find its way to these people if they’re brushed under the metaphorical carpet. Zero. Most of them are off the grid and I don’t imagine anyone attending such an event will be dogging too deeply into their pockets. "

It's a wedding. I doubt if there will be any dogging.

over a year ago

I would rather have my eyes plucked out with a chainsaw and skewered on sticks than watch that shite...

Just saying...

By *oneeMan
over a year ago

bath

I hope they get the homeless into a dry place to stay as I hope it pours down on this pathetic wedding parade, can't abide the interbred prick that is Andrew, his pathetic ex wife who is a total embarrassment to society and their two ugly daughters who should both get a job in pantomime as the two ugly sisters.

over a year ago

" It's a wedding. I doubt if there will be any dogging. "

Dunno, she looks a bit of a dog to me

over a year ago

None of that extra money will find its way to these people if they’re brushed under the metaphorical carpet. Zero. Most of them are off the grid and I don’t imagine anyone attending such an event will be dogging too deeply into their pockets. "

You don’t know that though, the town is busier and will remain that way over the weekend. There’s a good chance an increase in tourists will mean extra money / food donations for those that are begging. Why is there inevitably an increase in homeless people before an event if that’s not the case?

They are being “asked”

not “forced” to move from the vicinity of the procession to other parts of town for the day. I don’t see that’s a problem.

over a year ago

None of that extra money will find its way to these people if they’re brushed under the metaphorical carpet. Zero. Most of them are off the grid and I don’t imagine anyone attending such an event will be dogging too deeply into their pockets.

You don’t know that though, the town is busier and will remain that way over the weekend. There’s a good chance an increase in tourists will mean extra money / food donations for those that are begging. Why is there inevitably an increase in homeless people before an event if that’s not the case?

They are being “asked”

not “forced” to move from the vicinity of the procession to other parts of town for the day. I don’t see that’s a problem.

"

So if they say ‘know what, I’m kinda settled here, that ok?’ that the authorities with let them be? Not. A. Fucking. Chance.

over a year ago

"I hope they get the homeless into a dry place to stay as I hope it pours down on this pathetic wedding parade, can't abide the interbred prick that is Andrew, his pathetic ex wife who is a total embarrassment to society and their two ugly daughters who should both get a job in pantomime as the two ugly sisters.

"

I must admit while I'm no royalist I'm glad I don't feel such hate and anger towards them. The comments about how ugly you think they are is just horrible, why be so nasty?

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I hope they get the homeless into a dry place to stay as I hope it pours down on this pathetic wedding parade, can't abide the interbred prick that is Andrew, his pathetic ex wife who is a total embarrassment to society and their two ugly daughters who should both get a job in pantomime as the two ugly sisters.

I must admit while I'm no royalist I'm glad I don't feel such hate and anger towards them. The comments about how ugly you think they are is just horrible, why be so nasty?"

Simple.

Envy.

over a year ago

They are being “asked”

So if they say ‘know what, I’m kinda settled here, that ok?’ that the authorities with let them be? Not. A. Fucking. Chance. "

You know what, you carry on believing all this misreporting by the likes of the mirror / mail, it doesn’t do anyone any favours, try listening to others who have different information.

There’s a great homeless project which works alongside the wardens and police to try and ensure the Windsor homeless are safe as they can be during these events and when all is said and done that’s the main thing...

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Love her dress and the bridesmaid s looked cute

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

So wished he had actually looked at her when he said his vows.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"

Blimey, rein it in dude, jealousy is not a good look!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

She looked beautiful,but boy does it go on.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Love her dress and the bridesmaid s looked cute"

Don't they and very well behaved,I bet they can't wait just for a run around.

over a year ago

I wish them well. She's the Queen's granddaughter, all the Royal Family are attending, the future King is a pageboy, her father is paying for it...why shouldn't she have a public celebration?

RoxiAnne (clearly knowing the facts) has explained the security and homeless issue, so I don't understand all the ill-feeling directed to the bride and groom. Eugenie looks lovely and every inch a princess

over a year ago

Fuck royalists, outdated mediaeval bollox. Plus there has not even been a proper fully British bloodline ruleing of our kingdom since 1066 .

Prince Charles is related to Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) and you wonder why Transylvania is one of his favourite vacation destinations? And has a huge manor there and the Queen is German, but humans as is our nature sheep. Lovee to follow

fuck the system!! Trapped up in the minds prison

over a year ago

I'd rather a government funded guy Fawkes members wedding be paid for and celebrated

over a year ago

"I'd rather a government funded guy Fawkes members wedding be paid for and celebrated"

Or tax payers funded* that should be!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Fuck royalists, outdated mediaeval bollox. Plus there has not even been a proper fully British bloodline ruleing of our kingdom since 1066 .

Prince Charles is related to Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) and you wonder why Transylvania is one of his favourite vacation destinations? And has a huge manor there and the Queen is German, but humans as is our nature sheep. Lovee to follow

fuck the system!! Trapped up in the minds prison"

Forget all that how do you feel about two people being in love and getting married?

over a year ago

"Fuck royalists, outdated mediaeval bollox. Plus there has not even been a proper fully British bloodline ruleing of our kingdom since 1066 .

Forget all that how do you feel about two people being in love and getting married?"

It's alright I sopose, could say rather special. but like I Always said, marriage leads to devorce somewhere down the line. That moment of happiness isint worth the moment when you possibly lose your home and half of everything you have. I'd definitely recommend a penuip to anyone getting married. It's mostly the reason you find people cheating on here, cause there comes a time when sweetness turns to bitterness and and finally turns sour. It's the law of polarity.

Even marriage in its first becoming days was not something created of love it was power, moves. Between royal family's having something of your own and something of someone else's and bringing it together to make a super power. E.g a prince & Princess of two Powerful kingdoms to merge together in a ritual unbreakable. Like a olden times contract Or e.g a daughter of a powerful company, and a son of another Powerful company. And coming together to create a new company.

But there are success story short out there a d it's sweet when you see old couples in there elderly days still together 50-60 yrs plus

over a year ago

Not every marriage ends in divorce.

over a year ago

Who?

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Thud...as chin hits rhe floor!

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Not every marriage ends in divorce."

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Forget all that how do you feel about two people being in love and getting married?

It's alright I sopose, could say rather special. but like I Always said, marriage leads to devorce somewhere down the line. That moment of happiness isint worth the moment when you possibly lose your home and half of everything you have. I'd definitely recommend a penuip to anyone getting married. It's mostly the reason you find people cheating on here, cause there comes a time when sweetness turns to bitterness and and finally turns sour. It's the law of polarity.

Even marriage in its first becoming days was not something created of love it was power, moves. Between royal family's having something of your own and something of someone else's and bringing it together to make a super power. E.g a prince & Princess of two Powerful kingdoms to merge together in a ritual unbreakable. Like a olden times contract Or e.g a daughter of a powerful company, and a son of another Powerful company. And coming together to create a new company.

But there are success story short out there a d it's sweet when you see old couples in there elderly days still together 50-60 yrs plus "

Gosh, you have a terribly jaded view of marriage, don't you?

Have you never imagined some people marry for love, and remain together out of mutual love and respect for each other?

I actually feel rather sad for you.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Well after 22 years we are still going strong and still as madly in love

You sound very bitter about something and have some weird ideas about marriage

over a year ago

I’m assuming it’s all done and dusted now? Think he’s getting his end away now or do you reckon they indulged before getting married? I haven’t seen/heard any reference to 14 mattresses and a pea?

over a year ago

But there are success story short out there a d it's sweet when you see old couples in there elderly days still together 50-60 yrs plus

Gosh, you have a terribly jaded view of marriage, don't you?

Have you never imagined some people marry for love, and remain together out of mutual love and respect for each other?

I actually feel rather sad for you."

Hey I appreciate the besutyt of it but I appreciate the reality of it also, for most people!

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

Just been down there. Giving out free crowns like in Burger King. They accidentally gave out EIIR's crown and now she's running about in a panic trying to find it cos if the current holder gets back to Buck House first, they're installed as the new monarch.

over a year ago

"Well after 22 years we are still going strong and still as madly in love

You sound very bitter about something and have some weird ideas about marriage"

That makes me feel warm inside! Man booby cuddles

over a year ago

"Not every marriage ends in divorce."

Nope.... Some end in death... I prefered divorce tbh

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Sarcasm eh

Lmao

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

Update: Turns out that football superstar George Best got the crown and is now belting at great speed toward the palace in his old '70s Jag to claim the throne and be crowned King of England.

Her Madge, Queen Madge 2, is giving chase on horseback.

over a year ago

"Update: Turns out that football superstar George Best got the crown and is now belting at great speed toward the palace in his old '70s Jag to claim the throne and be crowned King of England.

Her Madge, Queen Madge 2, is giving chase on horseback."

Apparently the the lady who just got marrieds, horses pulling the carriage was not just any horses, but hihab wearing reptilian shapeshifting horses! +1 to equality if you ask me!

But don't take my word for it Google it!

over a year ago

Some of you are sooooo fucking bitter about everything, makes for a sad read

over a year ago

"Well after 22 years we are still going strong and still as madly in love

You sound very bitter about something and have some weird ideas about marriage"

over a year ago

"Some of you are sooooo fucking bitter about everything, makes for a sad read "

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

Much like harry earlier in the year I don't like the fact that some of the cost comes from the taxpayer (and what budget it comes from is irrelevant it's still tax payers cash while we are all being fucked by austerity). And I'm not sure how or why someone who carries out no royal duties gets a royal wedding. And I'm no royalist.

But, and it's a huge fucking BUT its 2 young people in love getting married. And for all that I'm uneasy about aspects of the day directing anger at them is wholly wrong. Good luck to them. I hope they had a great day and are very happy. I'll get angry about austerity and polive budgets elsewhere and not direct it at 2 people who are enjoying the happiest day of their life

over a year ago

"Some of you are sooooo fucking bitter about everything, makes for a sad read

Much like harry earlier in the year I don't like the fact that some of the cost comes from the taxpayer (and what budget it comes from is irrelevant it's still tax payers cash while we are all being fucked by austerity). And I'm not sure how or why someone who carries out no royal duties gets a royal wedding. And I'm no royalist.

But, and it's a huge fucking BUT its 2 young people in love getting married. And for all that I'm uneasy about aspects of the day directing anger at them is wholly wrong. Good luck to them. I hope they had a great day and are very happy. I'll get angry about austerity and polive budgets elsewhere and not direct it at 2 people who are enjoying the happiest day of their life"

over a year ago

But, and it's a huge fucking BUT its 2 young people in love getting married. And for all that I'm uneasy about aspects of the day directing anger at them is wholly wrong. Good luck to them. I hope they had a great day and are very happy. I'll get angry about austerity and polive budgets elsewhere and not direct it at 2 people who are enjoying the happiest day of their life"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Can't understand such bitterness myself. Lots of it around though.

Some should remember dimming someone else's light won't make theirs shine brighter.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Here, here!

By *otyouraverageguy...Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Love a good wedding

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Not bitter,not anything,but I really don't know who she is and i am not interested in finding out...

For those who take an interest I hope you enjoyed the day..

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Love a good wedding "

Me too!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not bitter,not anything,but I really don't know who she is and i am not interested in finding out...

For those who take an interest I hope you enjoyed the day..

"

Yes very much

Post new Message to Thread