Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too important for face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

‘I can’t share face pics because of my incredibly important job.’ Does ANYONE meet people who won’t share face pics? I appreciate some of us have a greater need for privacy, sometimes for job related reasons, although there are many others, but to expect people, especially single females, to rock up to a meet, social or otherwise, without seeing a clear face pic first is idiocy and shows ABSOLUTELY no respect for my preferences and safety.

I was offered a verbal description.

Would anyone here meet without a clear face pic? And why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

We tell em to fock off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't

Although i have been caught out in the past when someone entirely different has turned up..

For me its 'no face pic..no meet'

over a year ago

I wouldn't. How would you even know who to approach hahah. Oh I will be the person with a red carnations and umbrella LMAO. X

over a year ago

I wouldn’t even chat to someone without a face pic (the exception being formites but even then I’ll eventually ask)

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Yes I've done so in the past. Both ways. For a social after chatting and getting a general feel for the person.

They've generally worked out as well, if not better than some where I've seen/sent face pix.

Wouldn't do a horizontal but would consider a social again without face pix definitely.

But each to their own.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't. How would you even know who to approach hahah. Oh I will be the person with a red carnations and umbrella LMAO. X"

But I have a verbal description...

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t even chat to someone without a face pic (the exception being formites but even then I’ll eventually ask) "

Same

I like to know who I'm talking to.

Talking to body parts is weird

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Don't see why you wouldnt show any potential meet a clear face pic. After all they will see you in person when you meet. Unless they intend to show up wearing a paper bag or ask you to look in a different direction so as to not see their face

over a year ago

Gotta see who your meeting. What i hate is blank profiles insisting on sending a face pic with a message. Like bye then.

over a year ago

No ... need to see who I’m talking too , either on profile or will ask through private message

over a year ago

I often approach the wrong people even when I’ve had face pics. I frightened some young guy badly in a hotel foyer the other week..

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"‘I can’t share face pics because of my incredibly important job.’ Does ANYONE meet people who won’t share face pics? I appreciate some of us have a greater need for privacy, sometimes for job related reasons, although there are many others, but to expect people, especially single females, to rock up to a meet, social or otherwise, without seeing a clear face pic first is idiocy and shows ABSOLUTELY no respect for my preferences and safety.

Would anyone here meet without a clear face pic? And why? "

Highly unlikely I would meet someone without one my first though is whats the real reason they are hiding them. No if a man expects to meet me then he is expecting me to trust him and if he is being evasive in any way then its a no.

over a year ago

"Don't see why you wouldnt show any potential meet a clear face pic. After all they will see you in person when you meet. Unless they intend to show up wearing a paper bag or ask you to look in a different direction so as to not see their face "

Maybe they think I’ll say to myself, ‘Oh bugger it, I don’t need to talk to these ten people who seem straightforward, imaginative and sexy, I’m intrigued by the mystery of the faceless couple..’

Ummmm, no!

over a year ago

"I often approach the wrong people even when I’ve had face pics. I frightened some young guy badly in a hotel foyer the other week.. "

Did you say something naughty in his ear ?

over a year ago

"‘I can’t share face pics because of my incredibly important job.’ Does ANYONE meet people who won’t share face pics? I appreciate some of us have a greater need for privacy, sometimes for job related reasons, although there are many others, but to expect people, especially single females, to rock up to a meet, social or otherwise, without seeing a clear face pic first is idiocy and shows ABSOLUTELY no respect for my preferences and safety.

Would anyone here meet without a clear face pic? And why?

Highly unlikely I would meet someone without one my first though is whats the real reason they are hiding them. No if a man expects to meet me then he is expecting me to trust him and if he is being evasive in any way then its a no. "

Exactly! ESPECIALLY if you are talking about D/s play..

over a year ago

i will be replacing all my pics soon with the ones ive just had done.

all include my face

over a year ago

Most women won't meet without them.

Most guys will meet without them.

Most gay or bi guy will meet without them.

Personally I will meet without pics if someone gives a decent description.

What gets me is when guys expect you to meet and they have no pics, also won't give a description or tell you anything but still wonder why you won't meet up.

over a year ago

"I often approach the wrong people even when I’ve had face pics. I frightened some young guy badly in a hotel foyer the other week..

Did you say something naughty in his ear ? "

I’m too careful, but he put his hands up to ward me off whilst saying ‘No, no’ like I was swooping down to bite his neck..

over a year ago

"Most women won't meet without them.

What gets me is when guys expect you to meet and they have no pics, also won't give a description or tell you anything but still wonder why you won't meet up."

Well explain how some of these people ‘meet lots’ I guess. Transparency is key for me.

over a year ago

"i will be replacing all my pics soon with the ones ive just had done.

all include my face "

I’ve fabbed a few before they go.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"i will be replacing all my pics soon with the ones ive just had done.

all include my face "

You don't have to do that just have one in private to send if you really expect someone to take a real interest in you.

over a year ago

I have in the past 2 times worked out 50/50

over a year ago

"I have in the past 2 times worked out 50/50"

?? Not understanding...

over a year ago

"I have in the past 2 times worked out 50/50"

Sorry now I do. Why did you meet without a pic?

over a year ago

"I often approach the wrong people even when I’ve had face pics. I frightened some young guy badly in a hotel foyer the other week.. "

Im appalling at recognising people from pictures. I stand there looking hopeless and hope they recognise me.

over a year ago

"Most women won't meet without them.

What gets me is when guys expect you to meet and they have no pics, also won't give a description or tell you anything but still wonder why you won't meet up.

Well explain how some of these people ‘meet lots’ I guess. Transparency is key for me."

I think the simple fact is they don't "meet lots" they say they do in an attempt to lure you in, they think if you believe other women are meeting them, you must be missing something.

Bottom line is, generally speaking guys will need to send women face pics if they want to meet up.

over a year ago

Personally no problem sending one myself. But only if someone enages in conversation. Not sending one on the first message of contact. This site is riddled with fakes.

over a year ago

No I wouldn’t. Definitely not

over a year ago

"I have in the past 2 times worked out 50/50

Sorry now I do. Why did you meet without a pic?"

Because i was new and desperate

Thank god those days are gone

over a year ago

"Personally no problem sending one myself. But only if someone enages in conversation. Not sending one on the first message of contact. This site is riddled with fakes."

I think that is totally understandable, as is not keeping one on the site and sending via another app or direct from phone.

By *tormyFruitCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Agree totally. I would never meet without a clear face pic and only swap numbers after seeing one on site x

over a year ago

Thank god those days are gone"

I love your honesty.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I never expect a face pic in a message. I only ever ask if i think we have been getting on well and there is a possability we may meet.

over a year ago

I wouldn’t and if they can send one they are then deleted and ignored.

This ain’t blind date!

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I might be one of the strange guys on here .. if we've not exchanged pictures it's very unlikely we'll be meeting, if it's a message aboat an organised social I'm attending more saying I'll hopefully see or find you there that's different.

if the job is so important then they can't really meet anyone.. everyone has camera phones these days .. crazy excuse

over a year ago

"Don't see why you wouldnt show any potential meet a clear face pic. After all they will see you in person when you meet. Unless they intend to show up wearing a paper bag or ask you to look in a different direction so as to not see their face "

Well those bdsm hoods..

over a year ago

It could be my bloody ex-husband or a work colleague..

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I wouldn't meet without a face pic, even socially. Having said that... I've met people and didn't recognise them from the face pics they'd sent! Pics really should be date-stamped lol.

over a year ago

I love your honesty. "

Why hide it we all have a past

And have done silly things

Im not ashamed u learn more from losses than wins

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Why not call so you don't approach the wrong person.

I have met couple and ladies in the past without face pic due to speaking on the phone.

You could arrange video cam to verify.

over a year ago

No I wouldn’t meet without seeing a face pic.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet without a face pic, even socially. Having said that... I've met people and didn't recognise them from the face pics they'd sent! Pics really should be date-stamped lol. "

Always as for a selfie. Or no meet.

over a year ago

I love your honesty.

Why hide it we all have a past

And have done silly things

Im not ashamed u learn more from losses than wins"

True dat, the newbie errors..

over a year ago

But a face pic guarantees nothing either

over a year ago

"I often approach the wrong people even when I’ve had face pics. I frightened some young guy badly in a hotel foyer the other week..

Why not call so you don't approach the wrong person.

I have met couple and ladies in the past without face pic due to speaking on the phone.

You could arrange video cam to verify."

I’d spoken to the right guy for ages on the phone. I’m not sure how that helps with my rubbish facial recognition?

By *opaz12Woman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

To answer the question.

Seeing someone in person doesn't give them an easily manipulative digital image of yourself.

Simply saying no to some people on here can generate a nasty response who knows what someone could do if you said no following a social and they had a picture of you.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"Don't see why you wouldnt show any potential meet a clear face pic. After all they will see you in person when you meet. Unless they intend to show up wearing a paper bag or ask you to look in a different direction so as to not see their face

To answer the question.

Seeing someone in person doesn't give them an easily manipulative digital image of yourself.

Simply saying no to some people on here can generate a nasty response who knows what someone could do if you said no following a social and they had a picture of you.

"

Don't show face with naked body.

over a year ago

"Don't see why you wouldnt show any potential meet a clear face pic. After all they will see you in person when you meet. Unless they intend to show up wearing a paper bag or ask you to look in a different direction so as to not see their face

To answer the question.

"

So do you not send face pics before a social?

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Fair enough if their face pics are private cause mines are as well But don't expect me to come meet you if you can't send me one in private, like I haven't seen you at all! and it's happened to me more than once. I instantly block and delete now

over a year ago

Have only ever had two meets ( 2 couples) without seeing face pics prior to the meet. Fortunately worked out well for all concerned and met them both again numerous times.

Both meets were on the basis that if neither party liked what they saw then the meet wouldn't go ahead.

By *rysandMadsCouple
over a year ago

Barnstaple

I wouldn't meet. I'd expect a private face pic minimum.

I've just removed ours to friends only as I've joined the PTA and don't want to get kicked off it if we got spotted

over a year ago

"Have only ever had two meets ( 2 couples) without seeing face pics prior to the meet. Fortunately worked out well for all concerned and met them both again numerous times.

Both meets were on the basis that if neither party liked what they saw then the meet wouldn't go ahead. "

But all my social mets are on that basis anyway. I commit to nothing more than coffee and a chat at a social. I reckon 60% go further.

over a year ago

"Have only ever had two meets ( 2 couples) without seeing face pics prior to the meet. Fortunately worked out well for all concerned and met them both again numerous times.

Both meets were on the basis that if neither party liked what they saw then the meet wouldn't go ahead.

But all my social mets are on that basis anyway. I commit to nothing more than coffee and a chat at a social. I reckon 60% go further. "

Fancy a brew

over a year ago

But all my social mets are on that basis anyway. I commit to nothing more than coffee and a chat at a social. I reckon 60% go further.

Fancy a brew "

PM’d you..

over a year ago

I'm cautious with face pics but don't expect them either. Have met people purely on a 'considered attractive' and while it's not foolproof I enjoy the added frisson when it lands nicely.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't. I'm astounded by the number of people who actually want to meet me without even seeing a face photo. That spells desperation to me.

over a year ago

I don't chat without face pics. Waste of my time.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've never, and will never meet anyone without seeing a face pic first. I won't chat much either!

over a year ago

I have. I respect their wishes if they declare early on their not comfortable sending a face pic and I'm fully aware why people have concerns.

They turned out to be lovely. It's not about being too important...there are some unscrupulous sorts out there who love causing trouble!

over a year ago

No chance!

over a year ago

I would share a face pic if I knew I was definately get a fuck. If I trust someone enough to send them a face pic, I trust them enough to put my penis in them without their husband jumping out of the wardrobe and beating the crap out of me.

Just for chat purposes when play was never an option? no mug shots required.

over a year ago

"No chance! "

I actually think it's different for women...far more men willing to mislead or do whatever it takes to get a meet.

over a year ago

"No chance!

I actually think it's different for women...far more men willing to mislead or do whatever it takes to get a meet."

Plus personal safety issues.

over a year ago

"No chance!

I actually think it's different for women...far more men willing to mislead or do whatever it takes to get a meet.

Plus personal safety issues."

I agree, but I do understand some people's concerns about sharing them.

But conversely they must accept a lit of people won't entertain them!

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I never expect a face pic in a message. I only ever ask if i think we have been getting on well and there is a possability we may meet."

over a year ago

Mine are friends only. Reason being this life is separate for me and dont want to leave myself open publicly. I dont want recognising, again, i did have a face pic up but on a very important conference with potential new clients i was recognised by a PA of another bidder for the contract. It didnt look professional at all.

over a year ago

Nope! I won't even enter into conversation without seeing a face pic first, most of the time. They can see mine so...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We would chat a little then ask for face pics,if they refused we would stop contact.

They could be anyone and like most people we meed to be attracted to potential meets ,how would we know if we can't see their mush?

Miss

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A verbal description! Hahaha!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I wouldn't. How would you even know who to approach hahah. Oh I will be the person with a red carnations and umbrella LMAO. X

But I have a verbal description... "

I’ll be the slightly sweaty racing driver......

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

It's a shit excuse. We're all here for the same reason.

over a year ago

"A verbal description! Hahaha! "

I describe my body to men. That way they can't moan when I undress and my stomach hits my knees.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

What if one person sent a face pic and the other refuse to. Now you have a dilemma of thinking does this person know who I am or am I ugly.

over a year ago

But when I had my photos done, my face couldn't come, because it was at the cleaners...

Don't actually have a face pic on here, but then I don't meet people from here either. So it doesn't matter what I look like

over a year ago

Once ... and he was fit as fuck

Still, not something I'd repeat

I put it down to luck and that is something that usually evades me

over a year ago

We have in the past and still do meet without face pics. Guess it's safer for us as a couple than being single woman.

We found that often even when the face pics are recent people don't quite look like their pics. So we're not fussed about seeing face pics in advance as wouldn't meet for anything without social first.

over a year ago

Yes after chatting to someone for a couple of months we both my blind and were FWB for 9 months and are still F.

A picture doesn’t equal safety, should always meet in safe environment with or without a picture.

over a year ago

"A verbal description! Hahaha!

I describe my body to men. That way they can't moan when I undress and my stomach hits my knees."

Likewise. Some of them still ignore me though and think I’m exaggerating. Fools!

over a year ago

No after one or two messages I expect a face pic and don't meet unless I have spoken to them on the phone too.

I am single and if they want to meet me they have to be prepared to meet in public for a social - if they are too scared of being discovered then they can go and find a married woman. It's about respect.

over a year ago

"It's a shit excuse. We're all here for the same reason. "

Apart from the Australian university ...

over a year ago

"Mine are friends only. Reason being this life is separate for me and dont want to leave myself open publicly. I dont want recognising, again, i did have a face pic up but on a very important conference with potential new clients i was recognised by a PA of another bidder for the contract. It didnt look professional at all.

"

Holy shit! That is pretty much my nightmare scenario. Having spent most of my career bidding for new business I would struggle to recover from that. Friends and family I could deal with.

over a year ago

I’ve met once before without seeing a face pic. Went against all my instincts and I can’t say I’d ever do that again.

over a year ago

I totally hear what you're saying. I was on here many moons ago. Face pic and everything. But it turned around and bit me on my Arse a few time. Once being spotted at work and even having my pic & profile tweeted to my company. And the second time at a PTA meeting amongst my child's school governess . Now I've learnt my lesson so know its after a bit of chatting off site ill share my pic in hope of not being linked to my profile. As for meeting without even seeing a clear pic I wouldn't bother. Too many CatFishers about to be doing a total blind date.

over a year ago

I only go to clubs . As I don’t have anything on my profile I’m shocked that blokes still want to meet. I’d defo not meet without a face pic ??

over a year ago

hi there I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a face pic either x normally I would chat with them for a bit then usually before the meet you probably would have exchanged mobile numbers then watsaap each other x I understand some people like yourself in an important job doesn't want anyone to see your face majority of the time people hide their face pics is because they are married

Post new Message to Thread