Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Terrible meets

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Please nobody name and shame. But have you ever had a terrible meet and if so what happened

I’ve had one but she wasn’t terrible I was lol. So in her mind only way she could fuck a stranger is if she was d*unk and to tackle my cock (don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad lol) but long story short I’m a lightweight with booze got d*unk can’t remember the night but woke up next morning in her bed with my boxers off and she said I threw up loads in her toilet and passed out lol. Needless to say we haven’t spoken since. But was gutted as she was saying whole night how smoking hot I was. Could of had a fun night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No terrible meets here

over a year ago

Not a terrible meet per say, but after a fun night she didn't verify me like she said she would

Shame because all I really wanted was for her to say I'm not a fake

over a year ago

"Please nobody name and shame. But have you ever had a terrible meet and if so what happened

I’ve had one but she wasn’t terrible I was lol. So in her mind only way she could fuck a stranger is if she was d*unk and to tackle my cock (don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad lol) but long story short I’m a lightweight with booze got d*unk can’t remember the night but woke up next morning in her bed with my boxers off and she said I threw up loads in her toilet and passed out lol. Needless to say we haven’t spoken since. But was gutted as she was saying whole night how smoking hot I was. Could of had a fun night "

You don't remember how your boxers were taken off?

over a year ago

"Not a terrible meet per say, but after a fun night she didn't verify me like she said she would

Shame because all I really wanted was for her to say I'm not a fake"

That’s maybe why she wouldn’t verify you. She may have felt used for a verification

over a year ago

Was my fault. I suffer from very bad acid reflex due to a hiatus hernia and I ate a chicken burger and chips before we had sex. It was so painful in my stomach I had to throw it up in the end.

I think he enjoyed himself though.

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Never had a bad meet...all good.....one though was incredible

over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Please nobody name and shame. But have you ever had a terrible meet and if so what happened

I’ve had one but she wasn’t terrible I was lol. So in her mind only way she could fuck a stranger is if she was d*unk and to tackle my cock (don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad lol) but long story short I’m a lightweight with booze got d*unk can’t remember the night but woke up next morning in her bed with my boxers off and she said I threw up loads in her toilet and passed out lol. Needless to say we haven’t spoken since. But was gutted as she was saying whole night how smoking hot I was. Could of had a fun night

You don't remember how your boxers were taken off?"

Probably from going toilet and not pulling them back on lol

over a year ago

Yes

Several

I won't go into detail, but fearing for my life, being cautioned by the police, finding out there was disabled child in the house, unintentionally swallowing / choking on p*ppers and someone shoving a marker pen down his japs eye are just some of the highlights

over a year ago

Had a couple of strange ones but nothing too terrible

over a year ago

Yeah she cried, pissed on me and I had to take her home early

over a year ago

Years ago when I first joined the site, still very naive and genuinely believed everything that was written on profiles lol

I met up with a man that I had been chatting to on here for a few weeks, before meeting he had confidently told me he had a large cock and was a strong repeater. This was also written on his profile, I’m not a size queen so I wasn’t bothered how big his dick was but honesty is always a good trait.

We met and everything was going well, decided to turn the meet into a fun one! On my knees giving him a blow job, no warning he shoots his load over my face and hair. I didn’t complain as I quite like things messy, an hour later he’s still got a floppy sausage.............

over a year ago

1 terrible meet but im not saying what it was

over a year ago

A couple of awkward social meets and one very bad one which is why I disappeared for 6 months. The friends I’ve made outweigh the bad though.

over a year ago

"A couple of awkward social meets and one very bad one which is why I disappeared for 6 months. The friends I’ve made outweigh the bad though. "

Was it really that bad?

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

No terrible meets but one that ended weirdly after he’d cum. Decided that the nsa thing wasn’t for him. Dressed and left. Left the site too.

over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Years ago when I first joined the site, still very naive and genuinely believed everything that was written on profiles lol

I met up with a man that I had been chatting to on here for a few weeks, before meeting he had confidently told me he had a large cock and was a strong repeater. This was also written on his profile, I’m not a size queen so I wasn’t bothered how big his dick was but honesty is always a good trait.

We met and everything was going well, decided to turn the meet into a fun one! On my knees giving him a blow job, no warning he shoots his load over my face and hair. I didn’t complain as I quite like things messy, an hour later he’s still got a floppy sausage............."

I hope he was good company even though couldn’t get it back up

over a year ago

"Years ago when I first joined the site, still very naive and genuinely believed everything that was written on profiles lol

We met and everything was going well, decided to turn the meet into a fun one! On my knees giving him a blow job, no warning he shoots his load over my face and hair. I didn’t complain as I quite like things messy, an hour later he’s still got a floppy sausage.............

I hope he was good company even though couldn’t get it back up"

He was, just went a bit awkward.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've never had a bad meet.

I've had a meet where the goods weren't as described, shall we say.

One where the guy was asking what I was going to put in my verie while still balls deep.

A couple of meets who feel the need to broadcast every stroke to the world afterwards, which is a bit offputting...

Otherwise all good.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Met a very hot lady from the fora (no longer here).Drove a long way and we had a very specific scenario planned.

However, a slight miscommunication meant that I gave her a massage rather than my usual sensual touching...which wasnt what she wanted.

Anyway, she said nothing and it just never got going.

Not bad as we chatted after but the moment was gone and we didn't play properly.

I also had a ffm which, through my fault, didn't go well. I found out they weren't really my thing which was good in one way.

Lots of meets and repeats were amazing so I cannot grumble.

over a year ago

I drove nearly an hour away for a bloke who had all day to get ready and he opened the door in scruffy pjs, I had a coffee and left right away

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Turned up with her young kids to the hotel I was staying in and wanted to leave them in the play area while we went to the room.

When I refused and said they're to young to leave she went crazy and in a packed restaurant started screaming and calling me a time waster etc

Then she temporarily stopped and said she wanted to bring the kids to my bedroom as they wouldn't notice what was happening.

Errr thanks but no thanks it's not fair on your children.

Gutted as she was a hottie but crazy as a box of frogs

over a year ago

"Turned up with her young kids to the hotel I was staying in and wanted to leave them in the play area while we went to the room.

When I refused and said they're to young to leave she went crazy and in a packed restaurant started screaming and calling me a time waster etc

Then she temporarily stopped and said she wanted to bring the kids to my bedroom as they wouldn't notice what was happening.

"

No way

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Turned up with her young kids to the hotel I was staying in and wanted to leave them in the play area while we went to the room.

No way "

Yes way !

over a year ago

No way

Yes way !"

By *amlee7986Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

We once met a couple, played a strip card game, everyone got naked apart from the other woman who hadn't lost enough games. Next thing she's crying in a corner saying she can't go through with it while the rest of us starts hastily putting our clothes back on. We were fine about it, it was their first time but it was a very awkward situation! She said because we were in a hotel it felt too seedy (it was a very nice country hotel, not a generic travel lodge or premier). They invited us to their house a few days later for fun but when we found out their child would still be in the house we left it. Still can't figure out why the hotel felt seedier than fucking other people with your kid upstairs....

over a year ago

No way

Yes way !"

That’s beyond shocking! I’ve been on and off here a few years so I’m aware there’s some nutters on here but that is awful for you and her children

over a year ago

I’ve had some strange socials, one said he was wearing a side arm and two who had been detained for assaulting their former partner ( not proven) it does amaze me sometimes the things that people will disclose to a stranger then there was one who said he wouldn’t trust me to date but would fuck me, I declined, but then wanted me to watch him wank in front of me. Like I say, odd!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

No way

Yes way !

That’s beyond shocking! I’ve been on and off here a few years so I’m aware there’s some nutters on here but that is awful for you and her children "

It's sad as I guess some guys would have done it.

over a year ago

Several, two from here and three from a similar site.

Won't go into details because they're personal, but you'll get the drift, no shows, let downs and bad manners.

Hence, we no longer okay outside of our trusted circle and rarely at best with them these days.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I met a guy whose 'neighbour' turned up part way through play. She was pretty pissed off for a 'neighbour' particularly at the point when she was going through my bag to find out who was upstairs with her 'neighbour' because he'd shouldered the bedroom door to stop her from popping into it to say hi.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Meet? Not a verb I’m familiar with...

over a year ago

"

Once had a couple want to bring their kids to a social and they couldn't understand why we said it was inappropriate. But that's just crazy!!

Post new Message to Thread