Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

expectations..

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I see threads from guys (more often) couple's and ladies (sometimes) stating theyve had no 'luck' finding what they're looking for

As a guy what did or do you expect?

As a single lady or couple what did or do you expect ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t really expect anything to be honest...to the point where I didn’t expect as many people to send me messages, fab my pics, get to know me and want to meet me etc

over a year ago

A good laugh and hopefully friends that last.

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I’ve had a ball .... so far

over a year ago

Respect simple

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I was unsure as I didn't know what I was looking for and still don't. All I know is that I need honesty and respect with those I share my time on here with, be it sexually or platonically.

I didn't expect as many guys to be thinking with their penises and acting like penises.

I didn't expect there to be as many women who like to cause problems.

I was expecting there to be fakeness and liars, just not as prevalent as it is.

I consider myself to be quite lucky as I've met some really really wonderful people who've become very close friends, but as I've had it pointed out to me very recently, why wouldn't that happen... I'm lovely.

I have been taken by surprise by the level of care and compassion that can be found by the genuinely decent people, and that's beautiful.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that some those you mention, expected most in here to pretty much have sex with whoever asked... others are not "selling themselves" effectively... I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons.

For us we only joined to get info on clubs, and got distracted by the forums Any meets via Fab are an added bonus.

Nita

over a year ago

"I was unsure as I didn't know what I was looking for and still don't. All I know is that I need honesty and respect with those I share my time on here with, be it sexually or platonically.

I didn't expect as many guys to be thinking with their penises and acting like penises.

I consider myself to be quite lucky as I've met some really really wonderful people who've become very close friends, but as I've had it pointed out to me very recently, why wouldn't that happen... I'm lovely.

I have been taken by surprise by the level of care and compassion that can be found by the genuinely decent people, and that's beautiful. "

fascinating

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I was unsure as I didn't know what I was looking for and still don't. All I know is that I need honesty and respect with those I share my time on here with, be it sexually or platonically.

I have been taken by surprise by the level of care and compassion that can be found by the genuinely decent people, and that's beautiful. fascinating"

Which bit?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I’ve had a ball .... so far "

Just the one?

over a year ago

I have been taken by surprise by the level of care and compassion that can be found by the genuinely decent people, and that's beautiful. fascinating

Which bit?"

you covered many points and I'm going over them

over a year ago

I have been taken by surprise by the level of care and compassion that can be found by the genuinely decent people, and that's beautiful. "

Saved me putting thumb to keyboard couldnt have said it better lass

over a year ago

I keep my expectations low on here ...

Mostly they have been exceeded

over a year ago

"I keep my expectations low on here ...

Mostly they have been exceeded "

Think I’ll try that approach

over a year ago

"I keep my expectations low on here ...

Mostly they have been exceeded "

another interesting point of view

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I saw a thread earlier from a couple looking a single lady they'd been here 9 weeks and were asking if other couples find it difficult.. I'm not sure what they were expecting.

I see guys who after a relatively short time are also asking why.

I joined years ago I had zero expectations and had a meet in less than a fortnight.

over a year ago

Expect nothing myself. And sometimes get a suprise. But god its boring lol

over a year ago

"I saw a thread earlier from a couple looking a single lady they'd been here 9 weeks and were asking if other couples find it difficult.. I'm not sure what they were expecting.

I see guys who after a relatively short time are also asking why.

I joined years ago I had zero expectations and had a meet in less than a fortnight. "

Exactly...some people expect far too much..

They think that because its written on their profile then it MUST happen...and soon!

What they don't realise is that they have to put in the legwork to get what they want...

Thats when they start to become disillusioned

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I expected people to have abit more integrity maybe even honesty. Its really surprised me the lengths some guys will go to over a long period of time. Playing mind games and investing time for an outcome. They become part of your life but in the end all they were was a fanny rat.

What I expected was not this. I've disappointed myself because in real life it just wouldn't have happened.

Connection and attraction are very different things Ive learnt that as well the hard way unfortunately.

I've been surprised my the amazing people on here. I could name so many that had no fixed agendas, those are the people that give me the faith and make fab a place worth being in.

over a year ago

"I expected people to have abit more integrity maybe even honesty. Its really surprised me the lengths some guys will go to over a long period of time. Playing mind games and investing time for an outcome. They become part of your life but in the end all they were was a fanny rat.

What I expected was not this. I've disappointed myself because in real life it just wouldn't have happened.

Connection and attraction are very different things Ive learnt that as well the hard way unfortunately.

I've been surprised my the amazing people on here. I could name so many that had no fixed agendas, those are the people that give me the faith and make fab a place worth being in.

"

keep the faith.

over a year ago

"I expected people to have abit more integrity maybe even honesty. Its really surprised me the lengths some guys will go to over a long period of time. Playing mind games and investing time for an outcome. They become part of your life but in the end all they were was a fanny rat.

"

What she said..especially the integrity bit, but I think that’s a reflection of my pre-fab life experiences.

Post new Message to Thread