Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

dont drink and drive .........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the Christmas spirit will be flowing over the festivities I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many drinks including some rather nice claret.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As the Christmas spirit will be flowing over the festivities I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many drinks including some rather nice claret.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before...... "

very good

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

rolf

And sorry to be ms prim,but as someone who lives in the back end of nowhere...please remember to leave the car at home if you are drinking...it's not worth it

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

bugger

bloody stupid new emotes

over a year ago

And take the keys out

over a year ago

"bugger

bloody stupid new emotes

"

Its r o f l...xxx

By *ettuceslugCouple
over a year ago

Driffield

A great story, made us smile thanks.

before you consider drinking and driving please think about your loved ones, family and the poor b*stards that have to deal with the aftermath too!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"rolf

And sorry to be ms prim,but as someone who lives in the back end of nowhere...please remember to leave the car at home if you are drinking...it's not worth it"

I do that! I take my tractor instead!

What?!!!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before...... "

Well done and good for you..Its something I have never done (drink driving not catchng a bus!)..someone related to my family managed to kill a woman and put a guy in a wheel chair through drink driving..he was one of the 'oh I drive better when I have had a drink, it makes me more aware'...

One word....BOLLOCKS!

I reckon its all about deterrents..it should be. first offence, five year ban and the car is sold and the money put into a fund to aid victims of drink driving..second offence 10 year an...third...life ban.

If your a drink driver, past or preset, in my eye you are down there with the lowest of the low..vile scum.

Post new Message to Thread