Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do most of the females on this site never want to meet up with the mature male ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

See this irks me. Because I love it! However your the same age as my grandad, so I wouldn’t meet you. ‘Older’ to me is 30+ and my absolute max is 55. But older to someone who is older than me, will obviously, be older.

Op, there’s lots of people meeting men your age

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

You should go bi! There's loads of younger guys looking for hairy old bears to suck and fuck. get amongst it!

over a year ago

I think there's definitely a section of the site that has an appreciation for the older gent.

over a year ago

i agree 35 - 40 is my range

over a year ago

I'm only 27 and as said above it would feel wrong going with someone older than my parents for me (mrs)

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Why do most of the females on this site never want to meet up with the mature male ??"

43 I get to play..

over a year ago

"You should go bi! There's loads of younger guys looking for hairy old bears to suck and fuck. get amongst it!"

over a year ago

I love older men

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Maybe it's not about age at all, I meet older guys with good profiles and good pics.

over a year ago

Think there’s a few on here that like older men and you’re not that old!

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Why do most of the females on this site never want to meet up with the mature male ??"

People meet up with who they are attracted to plain and simple some are not attracted to older people some not to younger ones some not to the same sex as them some not to obese people or skinny people thats life and the way it should be we live in a society where we have choice.

over a year ago

"Why do most of the females on this site never want to meet up with the mature male ??

People meet up with who they are attracted to plain and simple some are not attracted to older people some not to younger ones some not to the same sex as them some not to obese people or skinny people thats life and the way it should be we live in a society where we have choice. "

over a year ago

They probably think the body will be ugly,wrinkled,etc.Never mind,one day someone will think the same about them! I can understand every ism except ageism because if you are lucky,one day the discriminater will be older also.

over a year ago

"See this irks me. Because I love it! However your the same age as my grandad, so I wouldn’t meet you. ‘Older’ to me is 30+ and my absolute max is 55. But older to someone who is older than me, will obviously, be older.

Op, there’s lots of people meeting men your age "

More older men for us at the end of the day! Haha.

People meet with who they want to OP, nothing you can do about that!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I seem to do ok with the younger ladies.... so there is hope for us over 50s

over a year ago

Speaking for myself OP, you're the same age as my mother

over a year ago

"See this irks me. Because I love it! However your the same age as my grandad, so I wouldn’t meet you. ‘Older’ to me is 30+ and my absolute max is 55. But older to someone who is older than me, will obviously, be older.

More older men for us at the end of the day! Haha.

People meet with who they want to OP, nothing you can do about that! "

over a year ago

But everyone has a preference.

Some won’t meet with 18 year olds because of kids that age, some won’t meet with 60 year olds because of parents/grandparents.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.

over a year ago

Here we go again

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m 48 now. That’s quite old. I don’t feel old though.

over a year ago

Age is just a number within limits it's all about the attraction.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Never mind popcorn.im getting my pipe and slippers

over a year ago

You do realise QL that you've just given a vast swathe of men up to the age of 55 hope

By *rmainman10Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I not even sure ... Some females like younger guys ... Some like older ... Dont really hear much in the middle guys

over a year ago

You do realise QL that you've just given a vast swathe of men up to the age of 55 hope "

Well if they bothered to read my profile they’d see my upper age limit

over a year ago

4 pints and i’d meet you like?!...

Pretty sure I’d disappoint you both sexually and emotionally tho...

over a year ago

You do realise QL that you've just given a vast swathe of men up to the age of 55 hope

Well if they bothered to read my profile they’d see my upper age limit "

Pft profiles are so 1990s

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"

Who reads them anyway it's all about the pictures.

Besides an old fuddy duddy like me can't read anyway and if I try I fall asleep half.......... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

I prefer older men

Mrs

over a year ago

Besides an old fuddy duddy like me can't read anyway and if I try I fall asleep half.......... Zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Precisely. And they're just ways for females to shit test men. Only a beta male would lower himself to reading a woman's profile. The real woman is crying out for a real man to ignore everything she's written and tell her what he wants her to do

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

The age doesn't bother me other things do

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

43 here and judging by some parts of this conversation I should be drawing my pension. Lol

over a year ago

It might not be your age OP you haven’t got much on your profile

And as others have said it works both ways I get creeped out when young guys message us and we’ve no interest in couples much younger than us, what would we talk about???

Makes us giggle if we try and contact someone and their age filter kicks in

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"I’m 48 now. That’s quite old. I don’t feel old though. "

Same and me neither

over a year ago

Besides an old fuddy duddy like me can't read anyway and if I try I fall asleep half.......... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Precisely. And they're just ways for females to shit test men. Only a beta male would lower himself to reading a woman's profile. The real woman is crying out for a real man to ignore everything she's written and tell her what he wants her to do "

Guess I don’t want a real man

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because they have preferences, which they're entitled to.

over a year ago

What bothers you then please ??

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We love the older couples, open fun and know how to entertain, discreet no chips on shoulders could go on and on don’t knock till you tried it

over a year ago

A lot of woman on here prefer the younger guy but that’s there choice or should I say there loss

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"They probably think the body will be ugly,wrinkled,etc.Never mind,one day someone will think the same about them! I can understand every ism except ageism because if you are lucky,one day the discriminater will be older also."

Not wanting to meet someone because of their age is not the same as bigotry. Not in the slightest. Please.

over a year ago

The use of age as a get out clause to avoid meeting someone is a polite way of saying your profile is shit. So I've been told.

over a year ago

"What bothers you then please ??"

If you click reply+quote we will know who you are asking

over a year ago

being an older man means im not worried anymore about what people think.

and i love order ladies.

win win

over a year ago

"What bothers you then please ??

If you click reply+quote we will know who you are asking "

sorry. Not been on here long.

over a year ago

"What bothers you then please ??

If you click reply+quote we will know who you are asking

sorry. Not been on here long. "

quite alright

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"What bothers you then please ??"

Just like you are requesting to meet a “busty woman”, those very women are also entitled to their own personal preferences!

over a year ago

Some of us are older than the older male. For these kids in their 50's what can we do?

over a year ago

I only state younger because it’s my kink

over a year ago

There's something for everyone here and I'm sure you'll find a friend or two sooner or later

over a year ago

"I only state younger because it’s my kink "
you are gorgeous woman x

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Ladies you wouldn't want to meet an old fart like me anyway, I'll only be telling you to dress properly as you'll catch your death of cold in that short skirt, the songs these days are just noise in my day song had proper lyrics and talking about the blitz and queen victoria and you will have to speak up a bit coz I'm a bit mutton.

over a year ago

"You should go bi! There's loads of younger guys looking for hairy old bears to suck and fuck. get amongst it!"

tis true

I get more interest off guys in their 20's now than I did when I was in my 20's

By *BlueTooMan
over a year ago

portslade

"I not even sure ... Some females like younger guys ... Some like older ... Dont really hear much in the middle guys "

I count myself as an in the middle guy.. too old for some and not old enough (yep that’s right) for others..

As said before frustrating as it is people have choice and I am glad of it.. just a shame some don’t value experience with the body and stamina of a 25 yrs old

over a year ago

I just seem attracted to 34 to 44 mainly. They seen to be into the things im into. Plus im hyper so they can keep up with me more lol

over a year ago

"I just seem attracted to 34 to 44 mainly. They seen to be into the things im into. Plus im hyper so they can keep up with me more lol "
i had an 11 hour session last week. She asked me to stop ! I was to much for her !! Lol

By *ilky and stefCouple
over a year ago

somewhere in England

Ive not really slowed down from 17...but what age is a man when considered older? Or is it just like go compare??

over a year ago

"I just seem attracted to 34 to 44 mainly. They seen to be into the things im into. Plus im hyper so they can keep up with me more lol i had an 11 hour session last week. She asked me to stop ! I was to much for her !! Lol"

11 hours without food ,water or piss breaks?

Sure it wasn't boredom that set in?

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

It's down to personal preference

We have to respect that

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Love older guys but I do have a daddy daughter fetish

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We have met with early twenties.

However, there is something special about sexual sensual confidence that comes with real experience.

Suspect that’s what attracted the early twenties.

over a year ago

"Ladies you wouldn't want to meet an old fart like me anyway, I'll only be telling you to dress properly as you'll catch your death of cold in that short skirt, the songs these days are just noise in my day song had proper lyrics and talking about the blitz and queen victoria and you will have to speak up a bit coz I'm a bit mutton."

All whilst doing doggy over a tartan sofa. Count me in

over a year ago

Because they don't know the value of an older man. Having said that, most older men have let themselves go completely. An attractive man in his 60s with fully functioning cock will get action. The problem is obese men who make no effort to look good or sell themselves with awful profile pictures, many of whom are married, and with dicks which don't get hard enough for penetration.

over a year ago

"Why do most of the females on this site never want to meet up with the mature male ??

Because they don't know the value of an older man. Having said that, most older men have let themselves go completely. An attractive man in his 60s with fully functioning cock will get action. The problem is obese men who make no effort to look good or sell themselves with awful profile pictures, many of whom are married, and with dicks which don't get hard enough for penetration. "

I totally agree with all you've said, i just wasn't brave enough to write it myself lol

over a year ago

Although I'm mostly attracted to younger men an occasional older man will catch my eye.

It's the dead look in a lot of older men's eyes that puts me off them.

over a year ago

Because they don't know the value of an older man. Having said that, most older men have let themselves go completely. An attractive man in his 60s with fully functioning cock will get action. The problem is obese men who make no effort to look good or sell themselves with awful profile pictures, many of whom are married, and with dicks which don't get hard enough for penetration.

I totally agree with all you've said, i just wasn't brave enough to write it myself lol"

ive always looked after myself and my cocktail is still in good working order xx

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Hmm proof

over a year ago

"Hmm proof "
looks like your always up for some fun xx

over a year ago

"Speaking for myself OP, you're the same age as my mother "

What's her username?..

over a year ago

Cause they are all out playing bridge and comparing cocks at the hairdressers to be looking for older men.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

If never considered myself the "older male" until this thread....

By *naquest321Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

I still think and feel I’m 35.

over a year ago

"I just seem attracted to 34 to 44 mainly. They seen to be into the things im into. Plus im hyper so they can keep up with me more lol

i had an 11 hour session last week. She asked me to stop ! I was to much for her !! Lol"

11 hours?! Surely not. That sounds hellish

over a year ago

Well I’m of a certain age, I look after my bod, spin and body combat. Still got most of my hair but it’s greying, most of my teeth, all my fingers and toes. Plus my cock still works!

I do get backache from time to time though

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

11 hour session fuck that.

2 hours max for me, that's 1hr 55mins trying to get my dick hard,then 3 mins foreplay then two jerks and a squirt.

Then hurry up love jump off there's a dad's army rerun on Dave in a bit

I jest but I also laugh through gritted teeth as I lay here in the bath struggling with a bad back.....nurse!

over a year ago

I don't think it works quite like that.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Ladies you wouldn't want to meet an old fart like me anyway, I'll only be telling you to dress properly as you'll catch your death of cold in that short skirt, the songs these days are just noise in my day song had proper lyrics and talking about the blitz and queen victoria and you will have to speak up a bit coz I'm a bit mutton.

All whilst doing doggy over a tartan sofa. Count me in "

It's actually a electric adjustable chair ,that's tartan

over a year ago

We're not all after toyboys.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"We're not all after toyboys.

"

Eyup chuck

By *layful cockMan
over a year ago

Clacton-on-sea

OP, your saying women never want to meet up with older men, but then you contradict yourself and say you met up with someone the other day for an 11 hour sex session (unlikey), but my point is you start on your profile your looking for a 'BUSTY LADY'S what about all the women they havent got bit boobs! Like you everyone has a choice of what they like same as you. But from where I see many older men get many younger ladies so maybe it's the way your coming across. Just a thought.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'm older

over a year ago

"OP, your saying women never want to meet up with older men, but then you contradict yourself and say you met up with someone the other day for an 11 hour sex session (unlikey), but my point is you start on your profile your looking for a 'BUSTY LADY'S what about all the women they havent got bit boobs! Like you everyone has a choice of what they like same as you. But from where I see many older men get many younger ladies so maybe it's the way your coming across. Just a thought. "
thank you for the advice. You probably have a point there ??

over a year ago

At what point am I older?

over a year ago

It's You.

(Maybe not what you wanted to hear but your profile is like your shop window. If you looked in would You enter the shop?)

Go and view some other males profiles and see how you compare.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Said it before but... I like older people (men or women) though most older than me are already dead

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

People meet up with who they are attracted to plain and simple some are not attracted to older people some not to younger ones some not to the same sex as them some not to obese people or skinny people thats life and the way it should be we live in a society where we have choice. "

When we joined this site we were very choosy about age, body type etc. We went on our first swingers holiday and met some lovely people who were super sexy, out with our age range and not what we thought we would be attracted to at all! Sense of humour, intellect and attitude are all much more attractive than age or anything else.

Good luck OP.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Some do, OP. Unfortunately, age will probably not be their only criterion.

Good luck.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm always surprised why folk seem to focus on those who exclude rather than focussing on the many who include, focus your time and energy in a positive way

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Unfortunately the bottom line is that older "average" men are the least sought after demographic on fabs.

Hence men in that category have to be otherwise exceptional to get meets.

over a year ago

"I just seem attracted to 34 to 44 mainly. They seen to be into the things im into. Plus im hyper so they can keep up with me more lol i had an 11 hour session last week. She asked me to stop ! I was to much for her !! Lol"

11 hours???? So I could watch you start then pop on the train to London, work a full 8 hours, commute back home and still have time to make a cuppa and read the paper before you’d finished.

That’s impressive

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Don’t give up fella, there are plenty lovely ladies out there

over a year ago

Some do bab xxx

over a year ago

I do too! Prefer men older than me.

over a year ago

As an OLDER male... I have never seen the age thing as any kind of issue when setting up meets. There are women that like the more mature male... just saying...

over a year ago

"As an OLDER male... I have never seen the age thing as any kind of issue when setting up meets. There are women that like the more mature male... just saying... "

I’m breaking my rules for you

over a year ago

This made me laugh out loud... and shocked my too...

over a year ago

"As an OLDER male... I have never seen the age thing as any kind of issue when setting up meets. There are women that like the more mature male... just saying...

I’m breaking my rules for you "

That's cos you know I am special...

over a year ago

"As an OLDER male... I have never seen the age thing as any kind of issue when setting up meets. There are women that like the more mature male... just saying...

I’m breaking my rules for you

That's cos you know I am special... "

Well that’s true

over a year ago

I got told I was too old recently, I’m 36 ffs,

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I got told I was too old recently, I’m 36 ffs, "

To be fair, you're getting on quite a bit. 36? You'll be retiring soon enough.

over a year ago

Awwww, still a baby

over a year ago

"I got told I was too old recently, I’m 36 ffs,

Awwww, still a baby "

how do you think I feel at 58 ?? Lol

over a year ago

Wait till you get to my age . I'm down to the last 2% of fab I can message

over a year ago

"I got told I was too old recently, I’m 36 ffs,

To be fair, you're getting on quite a bit. 36? You'll be retiring soon enough."

over a year ago

"Wait till you get to my age . I'm down to the last 2% of fab I can message "

I am in the same rowing boat... We sit in the dark waiting on a message... from someone... anyone...

over a year ago

There's plenty of women on here who like the older gent. You just have to find them and then impress them.

over a year ago

"There's plenty of women on here who like the older gent. You just have to find them and then impress them."
and I guess your not one of them ?? Lol xx

over a year ago

I've met a few older men but I would seriously question their maturity

over a year ago

I've met a few older men but I would seriously question their maturity"

again I thank you for your honesty x

over a year ago

I've met a few older men but I would seriously question their maturity"

From what I hear from other folk, men in general can be hard work...

over a year ago

Outrageous what hope is there for the over 30s these days.

Hope it all changes when i get there.

Post new Message to Thread