Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Week 17 recovery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well this week made last week hell after anniversary of sexual assault sooooo this week I got great news my bones healed and I can start real phylogeny just stretches.

I have to try go without crutches which is scary but went for walk last night with partner did 1200 steps. Walked like a penguin haha.

I’ve just been for a walk on my own yes that’s right solo and solo without crutches did the same walk as yesterday haha I feel good and my walk was more gangster swagger than penguin hahahaha ( this ok spoke to physio this morning and limp common for few weeks)

So now sat with ice pack on knee and thigh having an ice pop lol

Thanks for the love I enjoy the comments good or bad (yes I’ve had a few bad ones shocking but oh well)

Lots of love

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Well done dude

over a year ago

"Well done dude "

Thanks today felt a huge achievement as this Morning and last night I was freaking out about if I was goin do damage walking with no crutches before see physio .

So just snap decision to go for walk and did it yippee

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont know you. Nor do i know what youve been through or are going through. But good man. Some people let the bad shit drag and hold them down. Others bust through it and carry the fuck on! Keep at it dude

S

over a year ago

"I dont know you. Nor do i know what youve been through or are going through. But good man. Some people let the bad shit drag and hold them down. Others bust through it and carry the fuck on! Keep at it dude

S"

Thank you

I have times I feel low, sorry for myself and so low I wonder if it worth it all I’ve gone through. But then I realise no I can do better and want better so then have to fight again like at mo doin physio and walks or finding way get over assault stuff.

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good progress my friend, that’s great news!

Ignore those people who send bad comments (I’d like to see them cope with you’ve been through!) and focus on those positives!

over a year ago

"Good progress my friend, that’s great news!

Ignore those people who send bad comments (I’d like to see them cope with you’ve been through!) and focus on those positives! "

Thanks mate means a lot

Post new Message to Thread