Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting dressed up for a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So regardless of whether it’s a social; a social with some fumbling or a sex meet, I always get dressed up. Make extra effort and wear a sexy dress, lingerie, make sure nails and hair look nice etc.

Not really sure how much this is appreciated though so just wondered if maybe I’m going overboard especially as far as a social goes. What do other girls do? And what do guys like to see? Would you rather a woman look natural or sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would turn me on that you’d gone to that much trouble

over a year ago

I’ve only had one social, I had a headache and was exhausted but decided to go anyway. I wore leggings and a baggy top, no makeup on. Within twenty minutes I was in his car sucking his cock

If I ever meet again, I’ll be making more of an effort. I rarely wear makeup anyway so wouldn’t be totally dolled up

over a year ago

I wouldn't go overboard, I don't tend to wear a lot of make up or dress seductively anyway but I would make sure they knew I had made a bit of effort.

over a year ago

"I’ve only had one social, I had a headache and was exhausted but decided to go anyway. I wore leggings and a baggy top, no makeup on. Within twenty minutes I was in his car sucking his cock

If I ever meet again, I’ll be making more of an effort. I rarely wear makeup anyway so wouldn’t be totally dolled up "

Sounds like he appreciated you the way you were!

over a year ago

"It would turn me on that you’d gone to that much trouble "

I guess that’s what I hope for

over a year ago

Well my last social was extremely last minute, so it was literally jeans, a nice top, dab of make up and natural unstaightened hair

But yeah. If it's planned, my toe nails are painted at least (fingers are too much of fuss), make up, like foundation, powder, eye shadow, bit of eye liner and mascara with tinted lip gloss, clothes that I like and I think flatter me, shaved and nice underwear. I guess that's either for a social or a potential meet meet.

over a year ago

"I’ve only had one social, I had a headache and was exhausted but decided to go anyway. I wore leggings and a baggy top, no makeup on. Within twenty minutes I was in his car sucking his cock

If I ever meet again, I’ll be making more of an effort. I rarely wear makeup anyway so wouldn’t be totally dolled up

Sounds like he appreciated you the way you were!"

I think I maybe shoved on my ‘work mascara’ and that was all haha. I met another guy in his car, but he had known me for years before finding me on fab so I went out in my jammies

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"So regardless of whether it’s a social; a social with some fumbling or a sex meet, I always get dressed up. Make extra effort and wear a sexy dress, lingerie, make sure nails and hair look nice etc.

Not really sure how much this is appreciated though so just wondered if maybe I’m going overboard especially as far as a social goes. What do other girls do? And what do guys like to see? Would you rather a woman look natural or sexy"

Such an effort would be very appreciated on my part as that is precisely the attitude I have when meeting for the first time. First impressions are very important after all

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Natural but with some effort. Not very helpful am I? I guess nice hair, some make-up and something casual like jeans and a top. Or topless. I don't mind.

over a year ago

"So regardless of whether it’s a social; a social with some fumbling or a sex meet, I always get dressed up. Make extra effort and wear a sexy dress, lingerie, make sure nails and hair look nice etc.

Not really sure how much this is appreciated though so just wondered if maybe I’m going overboard especially as far as a social goes. What do other girls do? And what do guys like to see? Would you rather a woman look natural or sexy"

I like both, its great to put effort in getting dressed up but theres a time and a place. I like a women to be natural too, i wouldnt want them to hide their true identity.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Always make an effort myself whether it's a social or a meet meet - fresh shave, best boxers, clean shirt etc

As I tell people I'm meeting if they ask what I'd like them to wear, whatever they are comfortable with, I'm there to meet them the person, not their clothes/make up.

If that means jeans and a t-shirt then that's fine, if it means them dressing up, that's equally fine.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love to dress up for a meet, tailoring it to the occasion. Nothing worse than knowing that the other party has put in no effort at all.

R

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Kfc wipe and a bit of impulse

over a year ago

"Natural but with some effort. Not very helpful am I? I guess nice hair, some make-up and something casual like jeans and a top. Or topless. I don't mind. "

Topless in costa? Would I get additional loyalty card points for that?

over a year ago

"Kfc wipe and a bit of impulse "

Offfftttttt.

Take me now.

over a year ago

A whore’s bath?

By *egin551Couple
over a year ago

south west !

Everyone for themselves, if you like natural then that is fine, I (Mrs) like to always make an effort, nice dress, heels, preferably no underwear ( one never knows)

The gents I meet, I do like a smart man.

Love to you all

Xx

over a year ago

I probably prefer slightly casual, so I can get a sense of the person and their personality. I find that more sexy than conforming to a norm for appearance’s sake. But if that person’s character is ‘dressed up and maximum effort’ then I’m getting the real them so that’s fine.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Natural but with some effort. Not very helpful am I? I guess nice hair, some make-up and something casual like jeans and a top. Or topless. I don't mind.

Topless in costa? Would I get additional loyalty card points for that? "

You might get extra cream for free

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:15:58]

over a year ago

"Natural but with some effort. Not very helpful am I? I guess nice hair, some make-up and something casual like jeans and a top. Or topless. I don't mind.

You might get extra cream for free "

Ha! One can only hope

over a year ago

"Always make an effort myself whether it's a social or a meet meet - fresh shave, best boxers, clean shirt etc

As I tell people I'm meeting if they ask what I'd like them to wear, whatever they are comfortable with, I'm there to meet them the person, not their clothes/make up.

If that means jeans and a t-shirt then that's fine, if it means them dressing up, that's equally fine."

over a year ago

I would definitely get dressed up but I would anyway if i was going out anywhere. I don’t usually leave the house without make up and hair done but I’ve always been like that so no I wouldn’t even think of going in leggings and t-shirt or something like that.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

I like to buy all new clothes for a social do makeup make sure my hair done and smelling good enough to eat

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Kfc wipe and a bit of impulse

Offfftttttt.

Take me now. "

I'll flick you faster than you an flick the pages of that book.

Come here chicken

over a year ago

I used to meet a hot wife at hers and she would often be waiting naked on the bed, unless I had any special requests mmmmmmm lol ??

over a year ago

I do like to see a guy make some effort too!

Shows they’re bothered about trying to put in some work

over a year ago

I always make an effort for a social or play meet, starts with sexy underwear, a nice dress and then hair and makeup done. That’s as much for me as it is for them, helps me feel more confident x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I like to see a naturally sexy woman.

Clothes are optional

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I usually have my socials during the day so I tend not to get too dollied up.

Something I feel comfortable in that I think make me look a bit, you know, sexyish. But not too much in case he turns out to be a letch

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:28]

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:28]"

[Clothing Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:28]

Fixed that for you

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I probably prefer slightly casual, so I can get a sense of the person and their personality. I find that more sexy than conforming to a norm for appearance’s sake. But if that person’s character is ‘dressed up and maximum effort’ then I’m getting the real them so that’s fine.

"

I like the way you think!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:28]

[Clothing Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:28]

Fixed that for you "

Haha guess we know which way you'd vote then!!

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

My best social meets have always been in the evenings. Dressed to tease I feel sexy so a few drinks later say no more.

Im so lustful about a man in a well tailored suit or very smart casuals pwoar. I need this nowwwwww

By *unfirst1000Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I guess it’s how much of a statement you want to make. Regardless of what your intentions are for the meet (chat, fuck or both) there will be a certain sense of pride, confidence and sexiness that comes from knowing your looking good

over a year ago

I tend to dress quite girly anyway so I always dress for a meet. So will be a nice dress- something like a tea or skater dress in the day with ballet flats or boots. Makeup will be natural looking. For a evening I tend to put on more eye makeup and Wear something showing cleavage. The worst social I had, I had dressed in a dress showing lots of boobs and Legs, high heals, curled hair.... He turned up in joggers and a baggy top

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

Topless in costa? Would I get additional loyalty card points for that? "

You can have my points if I can have a nibble of your muffins.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We never did socials , and every time we go out of an evening whether swinging or not , my wife won’t leave the house unless she’s fully made up , stockings , sexy black number , new rock boots the whole shebang .

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Shower and splodge on basic makeup just so I feel a bit confident. Not for them.

over a year ago

Just be clean. Dass all ah arsk x

over a year ago

I love to make an effort, it's all part of the flirting I think x

over a year ago

Keep at it Lusty. There's nothing better than a woman who makes an effort in dressing and looking sexy. Guys who are unapprecitive should think themselves lucky!

over a year ago

I go for the smart casual look or at least i try to

over a year ago

The effort is appreciated, I love nails neat, the equivalent of a man's clean shoes, and perfume, but ultimately it's in the personality, one look in the eyes and you know...

over a year ago

Love an impulsive meet.

over a year ago

Sounds like he appreciated you the way you were!"

or he was just hard and horny

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Makes no difference what she wears for me as long as she is clean as I’d always hope it was her character and personality that would attract me more than clothes. Besides which, depending on the meet, clothes that come off quickly.

over a year ago

I make an effort.

Always.

Social ... meet ...

But in saying that I always make an effort even outside of fab ...

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Always enjoy yourself we go full regalia just because we don't get the chance to often even if there sat at home in a dressing gown we like to make the effort for each other

over a year ago

Always make a effort, if i turned up to a social or meet ect and she hadnt made a effort it wouldnt go any further for me. I make 100% effort everytime i leave the house and expect the same.

Ive had afew meets with a lady on here she look a million dollars everytime really makes the effort.

By *cedGemsWoman
over a year ago

South West Wales ;-)

Smart, sexy casual for a Social ... killer heels and lbd at 11am for a coffee bit out of place haha. Mmmm, meet itself, it's not the outer wear but the underwear for me ... the look when your clothes are peeled off to reveal what's under .. that's the enjoyment

over a year ago

I always make an effort as first impressions matter the most, and it's all part of it for me. The getting ready and building up the excitement. Daytime meets are smart casual with a hint of sexiness, but evening meets are a sexy dress, where I can sit and flirt and tease.

I appreciate a man making the same effort. Turning up to meet me wearing tracksuit bottoms is a massive turn off for me. I like to see an effort has been made

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

So jealous! Got to be the quote of the week!

Ask a tranny, everything has to be perfect, so it’s the perfect dress/top/ skirt/ knickers/ bra/ thong.

1hr of the face/hair... at least!

20 mins on deciding which heels!

That’s after a bath/ shower

The you either do a BJ or are on all fours for him to look at the top of your head / in the darkened room.

over a year ago

I always make an effort when meeting someone to look my best and smell nice. Unfortunately it’s not always the case with the person I’m meeting !

over a year ago

Men don't care what I wear so why bother making any effort.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/18 08:18:39]

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I live in gym clothes, with scruffy hair & no make up all week.

If I go out anywhere then I like to make an effort, dress nicely, hair & make up.

It separates my life.

What is wear to meet soneone really woukd depend on where we going, meeting.

But it woukd be a pretty dress, heels if evening, pumps daytime.

Underwear.... Woukd depend if it was a just a social or a follow on meet up.

over a year ago

"Men don't care what I wear so why bother making any effort. "

Some don't but most do care surely?

over a year ago

"Men don't care what I wear so why bother making any effort.

Some don't but most do care surely?"

Most certainly do.

over a year ago

Some don't but most do care surely?"

If I looked like you they'd care.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I go to a lot of trouble to try and look nice... but sometimes it isn't reciprocated... I've turned up at a meet looking what I thing is really nice... and the the "date turns up looking like they have just come out of the hedge having been drawn through it backwards as it were ... not a moan, just, well ... just

over a year ago

I love to dress up everyday. Not for anyone else but for me. It makes me feel good. I wear very little make-up in my everyday. Just enough to highlight my features.

over a year ago

90% of the time i wear a suit

But depends what kind of meet it is

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I put clothes on

over a year ago

Always good to look nice and yes it is appreciated

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Men don't care what I wear so why bother making any effort. "

I’ve often said to my wife that she doesn’t need to go to so much trouble for me or anyone else , she’s fantastic as she is without the make up , lingeries and sexy clothing .

Her answer , ‘ I’m not doing for anyone else , I’m doing it for me ‘ , and there’s the answer .

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

" I’m not doing for anyone else , I’m doing it for me ‘ , and there’s the answer . "

over a year ago

I’ve often said to my wife that she doesn’t need to go to so much trouble for me or anyone else , she’s fantastic as she is without the make up , lingeries and sexy clothing .

Her answer , ‘ I’m not doing for anyone else , I’m doing it for me ‘ , and there’s the answer . "

over a year ago

Her answer , ‘ I’m not doing for anyone else , I’m doing it for me ‘ , and there’s the answer .

Exactly this

over a year ago

I'd certainly appreciate the effort but having taken a quick peek at your pics it seems that not much effort would have to be put in to make you look gorgeous.

over a year ago

You can have my points if I can have a nibble of your muffins. "

Any time

over a year ago

Not really sure how much this is appreciated though so just wondered if maybe I’m going overboard especially as far as a social goes. What do other girls do? And what do guys like to see? Would you rather a woman look natural or sexy

I'd certainly appreciate the effort but having taken a quick peek at your pics it seems that not much effort would have to be put in to make you look gorgeous. "

You’d be surprised haha

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

Any time "

Right, its a date. I don't usually drink coffee much but I am gonna go into Costa now and order 200 coffees and go amass those points for you.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Absolutely in my book! Dress to impress and knock em dead I say.... I always make an effort to create a wow factor

over a year ago

Mmmmmm....you have the wow factor in every year, wish I was 36

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

Any time

Right, its a date. I don't usually drink coffee much but I am gonna go into Costa now and order 200 coffees and go amass those points for you. "

Your coffees are getting cold........... Erm, anyone want a cold coffee? There's 200

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I love it when a meet makes an effort. I always do.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Absolutely in my book! Dress to impress and knock em dead I say.... I always make an effort to create a wow factor "

There’s certainly wow factor in your pictures

over a year ago

I always try look refreshed have wash ,teeth brushed etc and dress nice but nothing to over the top

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We always make an effort - social, party, club or regular meet - and really appreciate it when others (especially single men) do likewise.

over a year ago

Dressing gown & slippers open the door....let the game begin.....

over a year ago

Absolutely in my book! Dress to impress and knock em dead I say.... I always make an effort to create a wow factor "

Your photos are fabulous!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Completely agree with this

over a year ago

Very much appreciated. Also often a highpoint of meeting a third party - watching each other dress for it.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

We see it as part of the whole game getting dressed up only adds to the experience..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People meeting me: I appreciate it, but it isn't essential beyond neat and clean.

Me meeting other people: I make an effort most of the time. With regular people and/ or when it's not possible (my first few meets I was injured and my ability to dress/ groom to my usual standards was drastically lowered, but I did warn them), my standards drop sometimes. It's great to see the reaction to me all done up, and it's also great to be with someone and be able to turn them on/ give them pleasure even as my natural unadorned self.

Post new Message to Thread