Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naked Attraction

Jump to newest

By *arlly83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wilmslow

I’m sat watching the tv show Naked Attraction ( dont judge me its my first time watching as i was intrigued) . So basically 6 woman are stood behind screens starkers and the screen lifts slowly and a fully dressed bloke gets to eliminate the women just on what he sees until it gets to the final 2 and they get to see him naked, then he chooses his date and they go off get dressed and go on a date.

What do you think ? Obvously in the world of swinging a lot of first meeting/impressions are completely naked, could you go on a date with someone just off how they look naked?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m sat watching the tv show Naked Attraction ( dont judge me its my first time watching as i was intrigued) . So basically 6 woman are stood behind screens starkers and the screen lifts slowly and a fully dressed bloke gets to eliminate the women just on what he sees until it gets to the final 2 and they get to see him naked, then he chooses his date and they go off get dressed and go on a date.

What do you think ? Obvously in the world of swinging a lot of first meeting/impressions are completely naked, could you go on a date with someone just off how they look naked? "

I watched it last week to see what it’s all about (won’t be watching it again!) but they do see the faces of the last 2, (maybe 3 I can’t remember) before they choose.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I often think that Fab is a little like Naked Attraction as often a face pic and talking to the person are the last things that happen/you see - and then if all goes well you get to go on a meet where invariably you start off clothed.

The parallels are striking

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

They have six naked men for a woman to choose afterwards or six of a selection of genders.

I would go on a date based on how someone looked naked probably.

over a year ago

I find it quite interesting, they have had all different orientations on behind the screens and choosing a date- male, female straight, bi, gay, trans, pansexual. It’s interesting to see how much physical attraction draws us to suitable partners (or not as the case may be) x

By *arlly83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wilmslow

I quite like the fact that you can be brutally honest if theres something you dont quite like, i have a few tattoos and know they can be off puttinf to some soni think if you get to see things like that theres no hidden suprises

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Generally, if I was on the show choosing, I’d probably ask Anna Richardson if she fancied a date- she’s bloody lovely ??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I struggle with them showing the people's faces last and with the way they discuss genitals "do you like a tucked in vagina Tom?" (let's not get in to a grown woman not knowing the correct terminology for female genitals).

over a year ago

"I struggle with them showing the people's faces last and with the way they discuss genitals "do you like a tucked in vagina Tom?" (let's not get in to a grown woman not knowing the correct terminology for female genitals)."

They might have meant long labia tucked into the vagina

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I struggle with them showing the people's faces last and with the way they discuss genitals "do you like a tucked in vagina Tom?" (let's not get in to a grown woman not knowing the correct terminology for female genitals).

They might have meant long labia tucked into the vagina "

Maybe but she frequently refers to women's external genital area as her vagina. It annoys me unnecessarily but I understand that it's quite common nowadays. I've seen people ask if a woman shaves her vagina

I need to get over it, I know

By *arlly83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wilmslow

"Generally, if I was on the show choosing, I’d probably ask Anna Richardson if she fancied a date- she’s bloody lovely ??"

This is true.

By *arlly83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wilmslow

"I struggle with them showing the people's faces last and with the way they discuss genitals "do you like a tucked in vagina Tom?" (let's not get in to a grown woman not knowing the correct terminology for female genitals).

Maybe but she frequently refers to women's external genital area as her vagina. It annoys me unnecessarily but I understand that it's quite common nowadays. I've seen people ask if a woman shaves her vagina

I need to get over it, I know "

Ha ha shave her vagina .... squirming with painful thoughts

over a year ago

"I’m sat watching the tv show Naked Attraction ( dont judge me its my first time watching as i was intrigued) . So basically 6 woman are stood behind screens starkers and the screen lifts slowly and a fully dressed bloke gets to eliminate the women just on what he sees until it gets to the final 2 and they get to see him naked, then he chooses his date and they go off get dressed and go on a date.

What do you think ? Obvously in the world of swinging a lot of first meeting/impressions are completely naked, could you go on a date with someone just off how they look naked? "

Why not? Isn't that the point of the date? The attraction has to be physically and a date will be to get to know them right?

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

I need to get over it, I know "

It grates on my ears too, but I suppose as with most words, they continually evolve and shift their meanings from time to time.

By *arlly83 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wilmslow

What do you think ? Obvously in the world of swinging a lot of first meeting/impressions are completely naked, could you go on a date with someone just off how they look naked?

Why not? Isn't that the point of the date? The attraction has to be physically and a date will be to get to know them right? "

Yeah but i just think thats part of the fun and the intigue of getting to know someone ,

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's an interesting show and if it's guys to pick from, on fab you may only get a cock pic, so the show gives you more.

over a year ago

Why not? Isn't that the point of the date? The attraction has to be physically and a date will be to get to know them right?

Yeah but i just think thats part of the fun and the intigue of getting to know someone , "

I get what you're saying. The thrill is in the chase and the build up and the personality bouncing off eachother rather than just the body. Lol. Fair point.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I need to get over it, I know

It grates on my ears too, but I suppose as with most words, they continually evolve and shift their meanings from time to time."

But how do these people communicate with the medical profession? "Dr I cut my vagina when I was shaving it"

Post new Message to Thread