Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not so "Hot Photos"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me, or are the photos on the current Hot Photos pretty poor!

A bunch of average pics, with hardly any faces showing, or am I getting old and grumpy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to know what makes some of them hot. I find some of them disgusting and not hot at all.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Could it be that its usually the same people who make it to page 1 because they've built up a large following that will fab their pics regardless if the current one isn't their best effort?

over a year ago

"Could it be that its usually the same people who make it to page 1 because they've built up a large following that will fab their pics regardless if the current one isn't their best effort? "

over a year ago

"Could it be that its usually the same people who make it to page 1 because they've built up a large following that will fab their pics regardless if the current one isn't their best effort? "

It’s like if Radiohead released an album of them back looping their own farts, people would still buy it and hail it a masterpiece.

By *esus H ChristMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Could it be that its usually the same people who make it to page 1 because they've built up a large following that will fab their pics regardless if the current one isn't their best effort?

It’s like if Radiohead released an album of them back looping their own farts, people would still buy it and hail it a masterpiece. "

Isn't that due out before Christmas?

over a year ago

It goes in waves. As does activity on all areas in Fab.

The photos do get a bit passé though. Same people,same poses.

over a year ago

I thought that too.

over a year ago

"Could it be that its usually the same people who make it to page 1 because they've built up a large following that will fab their pics regardless if the current one isn't their best effort?

It’s like if Radiohead released an album of them back looping their own farts, people would still buy it and hail it a masterpiece. "

over a year ago

I think my pics would make page 9557 in the hot pics

over a year ago

They are pretty poor at the moment but I’ve been following 1 of them for a while and hers in my opinion is pretty good

over a year ago

Who is that then?

over a year ago

I can see what you mean, I don't have hot photos myself but I love seeing filthy hot pics, not just pretty faces, a nice figure and lingerie shots. I like seeing actual fucking on the hot pics. They are a bit boring as usual hot pic standards go. But I do think you have already had your answer above about the big following has got them there xxx

over a year ago

Thought this recently myself, some are great, can't deny but it is quite the same names over, not that thats a bad thing,I'm more of the thought there's nothing new

As in new people, great following and what your into or like in a woman narrow down hotpics a little more again

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I can see what you mean, I don't have hot photos myself but I love seeing filthy hot pics, not just pretty faces, a nice figure and lingerie shots. I like seeing actual fucking on the hot pics. They are a bit boring as usual hot pic standards go. But I do think you have already had your answer above about the big following has got them there xxx "
. this site never ceases to amaze me... just when I think I have fabbed everything to a standstill along comes a real gorgeous looking girl in the forums and once again I discover the joys of fabbing

over a year ago

Don't forget the ones that change their location so they appear on more people's updates

over a year ago

Surely it's down to personal taste

Just because you may not find a picture hot other people will

over a year ago

"I can see what you mean, I don't have hot photos myself but I love seeing filthy hot pics, not just pretty faces, a nice figure and lingerie shots. I like seeing actual fucking on the hot pics. They are a bit boring as usual hot pic standards go. But I do think you have already had your answer above about the big following has got them there xxx . this site never ceases to amaze me... just when I think I have fabbed everything to a standstill along comes a real gorgeous looking girl in the forums and once again I discover the joys of fabbing"

Thank you kindly *tip my hat* xxx

over a year ago

"Surely it's down to personal taste

Just because you may not find a picture hot other people will"

over a year ago

Just because you may not find a picture hot other people will

"

It's obvious there's a fan Base driving some but I agree everybody has there likes and dislikes

over a year ago

"Is it me, or are the photos on the current Hot Photos pretty poor!

A bunch of average pics, with hardly any faces showing, or am I getting old and grumpy"

What do you mean, getting.

over a year ago

Just because you may not find a picture hot other people will"

It would be boring if we all liked the same,

but the current crop are mostly so so, in my opinion.

Post new Message to Thread