if single guys

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Deluge your inbox with

Lewd crude downright disgusting messages

Messages that contain cock pictures

Or a n other reason from the list of beat the single guys with.

I see threads daily sometimes several a day

Why don't the folk who suffer from this block those genders who create that angst, the site provides the tools?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why let a handful of men who can’t be bothered reading my profile (which clearly says I don’t like cock pics) ruin it for me? I’ve had men message me and that I’ve ended up meeting who I would never have messaged first.

over a year ago

Fuck knows. There is more male bashing threads than kiss fuck and avoid threads

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Because once or twice a diamond has popped into my inbox and I would have never have got to know them at all, if I had blocked all the gender of the very people I'm looking for.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

They're expecting men to change to suit themselves.

I have no filters or blocks and no problems.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the dichotomy between the frisson of excitement of seeing that I have a message and the disappointment of it being a naff message.

over a year ago

Because they’re message count / Fab count / view count junkies?

Like those people on Facebook that put “grrr! So angry!!” so they can can get loads of people saying “what’s up Hun?”

over a year ago

"Because they’re message count / Fab count / view count junkies?

Like those people on Facebook that put “grrr! So angry!!” so they can can get loads of people saying “what’s up Hun?”

"

Tag themselves into hospital and when someone asks if they’re okay they’ll reply ‘mail me hun. 2 many snakes on here xoxo’

over a year ago

"Why let a handful of men who can’t be bothered reading my profile (which clearly says I don’t like cock pics) ruin it for me? I’ve had men message me and that I’ve ended up meeting who I would never have messaged first. "

The way the threads are worded by the folk who complain about the single guys it's every message it's loads it's a deluge it's they never do.. not the odd one

I get the odd message from guys or TV I'm not looking for them I just delete it causes me no grief certainly not enough to start a thread to slate a whole gender if it did ..I'd black that gender

over a year ago

I have never received any of these disgusting messages, unless I have a high tolerance for what would be considered crude? A lot make me smile with their ineptitude but not enough to filter up. I could actually do with more (delicious looking) cock in my inbox too. I don't seem to get many of those either. Thought this was a sex site ffs

over a year ago

"Why let a handful of men who can’t be bothered reading my profile (which clearly says I don’t like cock pics) ruin it for me? I’ve had men message me and that I’ve ended up meeting who I would never have messaged first.

The way the threads are worded by the folk who complain about the single guys it's every message it's loads it's a deluge it's they never do.. not the odd one

I get the odd message from guys or TV I'm not looking for them I just delete it causes me no grief certainly not enough to start a thread to slate a whole gender if it did ..I'd black that gender "

For me personally my filters are on tight, so only men (all genders actually) who are verified, have public pics, aren’t newbies and are within my age limits can message me. Get the maybe ten or so messages a day where they clearly haven’t read my profile, it’s annoying but oh well. It’s a lot to ask EVERYONE to read it. I just delete the messages and if they keep messaging, I’ll block them.

What bothers me is men who have read my profile, know I don’t like dick pics and send one anyway. I just screenshot my profile, crop the part where it says I don’t like them and send that back.

More often than not, men read my profile and don’t send them

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I use my filters and actually get very little mail, maybe 5-10 new contacts in a week. But at least 1 of those will still be an extremely offensive message. I rarely put up a status update, and haven't posted a new photo in months. In fact I do very little to draw any attention to myself whatsoever... I don't even use the forum in my own country!

So aside from leaving the site completely, I'm not sure what else I can do to avoid getting them... And if all women left the site... Well... Need I say more?

over a year ago

"I have never received any of these disgusting messages, unless I have a high tolerance for what would be considered crude? A lot make me smile with their ineptitude but not enough to filter up. I could actually do with more (delicious looking) cock in my inbox too. I don't seem to get many of those either. Thought this was a sex site ffs "

You need to start a thread asking for them. Us guys are slow on the uptake

over a year ago

I want to speak to men. I can't be arsed looking for them so I let them come to me and just reply to the ones I like. Simple.

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

I know I’ve been guilty on these threads of defending single guys but in the last couple of weeks since I once again became active I’ve had about a half dozen messages from unverified single ladies and couples asking for a social meet even though my profile clearly states I only do first meets in clubs.

Nobody’s died but surely it illustrates it’s not just us guys who need to up their game

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

" Because once or twice a diamond has popped into my inbox and I would have never have got to know them at all, if I had blocked all the gender of the very people I'm looking for."

I'm just gonna assume that you meant me, a diamond.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Maybe gold digging is fun and when you occasionally strike gold it's a thrill?

over a year ago

I have my filters on strict yet I still receive messages like that. I make it clear in my profile if they choose to not read it and still message me they get blocked without warning its that simple I don't feel the need to create a post about it on here

over a year ago

I just block everyone and crack the fuck on under my own steam.

Even when my filters have been opened I've never ended up meeting anyone who messaged me first.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I have my filters on strict yet I still receive messages like that. I make it clear in my profile if they choose to not read it and still message me they get blocked without warning its that simple I don't feel the need to create a post about it on here "

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I don't know what it is about my profile (feel free to look & offer an opinion) but I seem to attract the men that send exactly the kind of messages I abhor.

But I won't block single men from messaging me.

For every dozen rocks, there's a shiny gem that appears.

over a year ago

"Deluge your inbox with

Why don't the folk who suffer from this block those genders who create that angst, the site provides the tools? "

So basically you suggest we block all single males because of the misgivings of others?

No.

We will continue to block the individuals we find undesirable

over a year ago

The bad single guys make the good single guys look twice as good

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You could make up a list for pretty much any grouping of the type of threads they post ad nauseam OP - for women/couples it's moaning about cock pics and the messages they get from single guys, for single guys it's why can't I get a meet/replies to my messages etc etc

It's the way it's always been and probably always will be - I actually think threads like that are useful to be able to possibly educate either side of the equation and even debate some of the finer points in some instances

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Why let a handful of men who can’t be bothered reading my profile (which clearly says I don’t like cock pics) ruin it for me? I’ve had men message me and that I’ve ended up meeting who I would never have messaged first. "

over a year ago

Agree OP. But for many it involves taking time and some hard work to search and find. Easier for it all to be in the lap.

To those who said it helps to find the odd diamond.... theres plenty diamonds that won't fill your inbox for a few reasons.

1. They understand that often there's a bulk delete.

2. They know that the same message send on 3 different occasions will have 3 very different responses depending on the woman's presence of mind when she's reading it.

3. They may like to know they they're profile is of genuine interest and not just best of the bunch in her inbox.

4. Much more satisfying chatting to someone that messages the guy.

5. I could go on with a few more....

Its a good filter which isn't used very much.

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"Deluge your inbox with

Why don't the folk who suffer from this block those genders who create that angst, the site provides the tools?

So basically you suggest we block all single males because of the misgivings of others?

No.

We will continue to block the individuals we find undesirable"

I suggest those who start threads about folk block those or complete genders if necessary.. if something was causing me enough grief to start threads and I had a solution at the click of a button I'd use it.

over a year ago

Tag themselves into hospital and when someone asks if they’re okay they’ll reply ‘mail me hun. 2 many snakes on here xoxo’"

Yep! The hospital one! Sooooo annoying

over a year ago

"I don't know what it is about my profile (feel free to look & offer an opinion) but I seem to attract the men that send exactly the kind of messages I abhor.

But I won't block single men from messaging me.

For every dozen rocks, there's a shiny gem that appears.

"

Exactly this. I just assume all women get this. Some of them are bloody vile. Wouldn’t start a thread about it though,I just delete and block them. Also wouldn’t block men either as like you say every now and then a nice one pops up. I just hide my profile every now and then if it gets to me.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"The bad single guys make the good single guys look twice as good "

This

over a year ago

i dont send many messages now as i see a lot of lists and hoops to jump through first so i stop right there. makes me feel like i need sherpas to help climb a mountain.

but its funny, i had one very nice lady message me out of the blue asking why i kept looking at her profile and never messaged.

the answer was simple, her status caught my eye plus she looked very nice.

but still, i hardly message just look at lot.

Post new Message to Thread