Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ronaldo

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Accused of raping a lady in law Vegas 9 years ago ..he claims its fake news.. the Las Vegas police are reopening the investigation following new evidence from the lady.

I've no idea whether it's fake news or not I don't remember the story before? I'm surprised there's new evidence after 9 years I'd have thought the evidence or recollection was more likely very soon after the event ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

New evidence after so long stinks of set up. Which would be sad for actual victims of this type of crime

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ronaldo McDonaldo?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Is it new evidence or advances in technology being used on old evidence?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Accused of raping a lady in law Vegas 9 years ago ..he claims its fake news.. the Las Vegas police are reopening the investigation following new evidence from the lady.

I've no idea whether it's fake news or not I don't remember the story before? I'm surprised there's new evidence after 9 years I'd have thought the evidence or recollection was more likely very soon after the event ?"

According to the story she was paid off and signed a non disclosure agreement but now wants that quashed and she wants more money.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Accused of raping a lady in law Vegas 9 years ago ..he claims its fake news.. the Las Vegas police are reopening the investigation following new evidence from the lady.

I've no idea whether it's fake news or not I don't remember the story before? I'm surprised there's new evidence after 9 years I'd have thought the evidence or recollection was more likely very soon after the event ?

According to the story she was paid off and signed a non disclosure agreement but now wants that quashed and she wants more money. "

Interesting. Are non-disclosure agreements re-negotiable?

over a year ago

"Is it new evidence or advances in technology being used on old evidence?

"

He isn’t denying having sex with her, he says it was consensual l. All forensic evidence will prove is that they had sex which he doesn’t deny.

over a year ago

According to the story she was paid off and signed a non disclosure agreement but now wants that quashed and she wants more money.

Interesting. Are non-disclosure agreements re-negotiable? "

Exactly.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I know Jack Shit about this, which Ronaldo are we talking about?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

He isn’t denying having sex with her, he says it was consensual l. All forensic evidence will prove is that they had sex which he doesn’t deny."

I suppose that depends on the type of evidence.

over a year ago

"I know Jack Shit about this, which Ronaldo are we talking about? "

Christiano ronaldo.. the juventus former real Madrid footballer

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

My understanding is that a non-disclosure agreement was signed along with the £100,000+ payment, then she got a new lawyer, who it seems is cashing in on the me too movement. Not sure there's anything new in terms of evidence, nor that much was offered originally, only that she went to his hotel room which isn't being disputed.

Sadly, when cash is involved, murkiness lurks and truly muddies the water either way. One person being screwed over by another in this situation isn't surprising nor unlikely to be last to be placed into this position.

Not sure who is the real victim here...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I know Jack Shit about this, which Ronaldo are we talking about?

Christiano ronaldo.. the juventus former real Madrid footballer "

Ah ok, not the Brazilian one then, still not heard anything about it.

#inthedark

over a year ago

He isn’t denying having sex with her, he says it was consensual l. All forensic evidence will prove is that they had sex which he doesn’t deny.

I suppose that depends on the type of evidence. "

Well unless a witness was in the room and saw exactly what happened it it was recorded on film then it boils down to her word against his. There’s her story, his story and then the truth somewhere in the middle.

over a year ago

I've not read the whole story had she made a complaint to the police at the time ? Or just taken the money for the non disclosure hence why I had zero recollection of the story.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"New evidence after so long stinks of set up. Which would be sad for actual victims of this type of crime"

Exactly. Just like Brett Kavanaugh.

over a year ago

"I've not read the whole story had she made a complaint to the police at the time ? Or just taken the money for the non disclosure hence why I had zero recollection of the story. "

She says she reported it to Las Vegas police later the same day and went to hospital where photographs and evidence was obtained. If that was the case then you have to wonder why the police didn’t take action at the time. Probably because she wanted the money rather than a prosecution.

over a year ago

"I've not read the whole story had she made a complaint to the police at the time ? Or just taken the money for the non disclosure hence why I had zero recollection of the story.

She says she reported it to Las Vegas police later the same day and went to hospital where photographs and evidence was obtained. If that was the case then you have to wonder why the police didn’t take action at the time. Probably because she wanted the money rather than a prosecution. "

Given it was America you'd have thought If he'd have been convicted then she'd have sued for damages. Seems to be a very murky tangled web.

over a year ago

I've no idea whether it's fake news or not I don't remember the story before? I'm surprised there's new evidence after 9 years I'd have thought the evidence or recollection was more likely very soon after the event ?"

There are a lot of claims these days against celebrities some true some fake its for the police/judicial service to sort I just wish it wasn't plastered in the press until charged or not.

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm not sure if we should really be discussing this here if this is an ongoing case due to legal reasons but I hope the claims against him are not true.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure if we should really be discussing this here if this is an ongoing case due to legal reasons but I hope the claims against him are not true."

Why? It’s all over the news papers, it’s a public forum, we can discuss what we like.

over a year ago

More details have emerged about the original report she made to the police back in 2009. She refused to name the guy, refused to give a description and refused to press charges. I think money is her clear motive

Post new Message to Thread