Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not gym fit!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you would be happy to meet a normal next door types guy who isn’t a fitness freak? Just wondering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"How many of you would be happy to meet a normal next door types guy who isn’t a fitness freak? Just wondering "

It's very hard for normal guy's and it really makes you question why we are on here.

I mean Mrs had single profile and it's like pretty much 98% of her messages are from buff guy's with six packs and huge cocks.

Being a normal bloke on here seems to be the exception these days!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm seeing one regularly and have others in the past.

Do you really think only "fitness freaks" get sex on here?

over a year ago

I'd probably say I haven't met a single guy on here who's got a rippling six pack and pecs the size of pillows (not saying I wouldn't like to) but it's by no means what I'm exclusively looking for

over a year ago

I though it was all about the dad bod these days but my dad bod doesn’t get any attention lol

over a year ago

I have never met a fitness freak either. Most guys are 'normal' aren't they? As are most of us women.

over a year ago

"How many of you would be happy to meet a normal next door types guy who isn’t a fitness freak? Just wondering "

Its a little insensitive calling guys who go to the gym freaks isn't it?

I like most it is the all round package though slovenly or people who don't take at least some care of themselves isn't appealing.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I'd probably say I haven't met a single guy on here who's got a rippling six pack and pecs the size of pillows (not saying I wouldn't like to) but it's by no means what I'm exclusively looking for "

I think the reason Mrs gets more messages from these types is probably down to confidence as most seem very very confident.

Whilst normal looking guy's tend to be a little more.. reserved?

That said like you Mrs usually meets normal guy's it's more about their personalities that she finds attractive if they happen to be fit then I guess that's a bonus.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"How many of you would be happy to meet a normal next door types guy who isn’t a fitness freak? Just wondering

I like most it is the all round package though slovenly or people who don't take at least some care of themselves isn't appealing. "

Exactly could the op articulate why he considers me a freak ? Firstly perhaps give the definition of freak x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm more likely to be attracted to someone who works out, excercises keeps fit but that's due to the fact I do.

But a good body, wouldn't be my deciding factor.

There's needs to be a mental attraction too.

I've met some very intresting people with dad bods.

over a year ago

"How many of you would be happy to meet a normal next door types guy who isn’t a fitness freak? Just wondering

I like most it is the all round package though slovenly or people who don't take at least some care of themselves isn't appealing. "

Loads of threads have this kinda thing. Usually body shape too.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m gym fit. I can fit in the gym, anyway.

over a year ago

My favourite ever meet didn't ever go to the gym but oh he could work out well with me

over a year ago

Loads im hardly an athlete nowadays but i manage

over a year ago

Fitness freak? The gym goers don’t half get some stick on here. Good for them for keeping fit I say, if I had a gym bod I’d have 100 posey photos on my profile too! Doesn’t sway me one way or the other though, you can look like David Beckham and have the personality of a teapot. Dadbods are nice, gymbods are nice.

over a year ago

"Fitness freak? The gym goers don’t half get some stick on here. Good for them for keeping fit I say, if I had a gym bod I’d have 100 posey photos on my profile too! Doesn’t sway me one way or the other though, you can look like David Beckham and have the personality of a teapot. Dadbods are nice, gymbods are nice. "

Spot on body shape doesnt create chemestry scientists do

over a year ago

"I'd probably say I haven't met a single guy on here who's got a rippling six pack and pecs the size of pillows (not saying I wouldn't like to) but it's by no means what I'm exclusively looking for

I think the reason Mrs gets more messages from these types is probably down to confidence as most seem very very confident.

Whilst normal looking guy's tend to be a little more.. reserved?

That said like you Mrs usually meets normal guy's it's more about their personalities that she finds attractive if they happen to be fit then I guess that's a bonus."

Would love to get to know you guys? But I can’t pm.

over a year ago

"My favourite ever meet didn't ever go to the gym but oh he could work out well with me "

Sounds ideal...

over a year ago

I would like to meet someone funny who I click with. Their body is mostly irrelevant to that attraction although a nice face is a definite winner.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I'd probably say I haven't met a single guy on here who's got a rippling six pack and pecs the size of pillows (not saying I wouldn't like to) but it's by no means what I'm exclusively looking for "

Phew

over a year ago

Some guys have to work incredibly hard to get there physiques how they want them. Fair play if they have the dedication to train and control their deit for that long.

There's also a large appreciation for guys with normal bodies so chin up and get looking you'll find someone here.

over a year ago

Each to their own really isn't it... There's a diffrence between being Fit and Gym fit (ripped). I run half marathons but don't go to the gym to add muscle mass.

For us personality is far more important 're who we chat to.. like you say OP there's loads of people with decent body's, so do they even stand out??

That first message is surely the key, with a well wrote profile and a decent face pic the Mr

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I mostly met gym fit guys but was completely NSA and so needed something more/only physical to turn me on.

over a year ago

Gym fit is nice but mental agility is king in the attraction stakes.

over a year ago

Depends who it is, I don’t tend to fancy men based on ‘they’re gym fit’ or the opposite

over a year ago

‘Gym Fit’ has to be up there as the worst phrase on Fab, that and ‘professional couple’.

Professional couple looking for gym fit guys and I’m done.

over a year ago

They are the type of lads I go for

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I try not to meet freaks of any description. I say try, sometimes I don’t know til it’s too late

over a year ago

I try not to meet freaks of any description. I say try, sometimes I don’t know til it’s too late "

Sorry, I do apologise

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I try not to meet freaks of any description. I say try, sometimes I don’t know til it’s too late

Sorry, I do apologise "

You’re the kind of freak I like to keep around

I know - CRINGE

over a year ago

Sorry, I do apologise

I know - CRINGE "

I can almost see you cringing even as you typed it!!

By *layful cockMan
over a year ago

Clacton-on-sea

I'm no gym goer but I still like to try look after myself.. if I had more time id probably get down the gym mainly to have a perv but I think woman go for me for my fun personality and randomness mainly, oh and for my stamina

over a year ago

Sorry, I do apologise

I know - CRINGE "

I don't go to the gym and seem to do ok on here .. Hope you are doing ok SJ.. looking gorgeous as ever x

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

You'll also find most of the guys who look absolutely shredded on their pics are tensed up, possibly dehydrated and freshly pumped from the gym, chances are if you met them in peron they'd look less impressive when relaxed.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Sorry, I do apologise

I know - CRINGE

I don't go to the gym and seem to do ok on here .. Hope you are doing ok SJ.. looking gorgeous as ever x "

Thank you very much. I’m doing great thanks

over a year ago

Shallow mindedness !

Beauty is more than skin deep..... like a fool I leant that the hard way, well growing up I should say ....

over a year ago

I'm walking fit , heav knows who this Gym fellow is ?

over a year ago

fit as fuck here want hours of passion ?

over a year ago

"Gym fit is nice but mental agility is king in the attraction stakes. "

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS
over a year ago

visiting M3 4JQ

What sparks my imagination and excites me is a man who’s sexually in the same league

over a year ago

"I’m gym fit. I can fit in the gym, anyway. "

Class

over a year ago

"I'd probably say I haven't met a single guy on here who's got a rippling six pack and pecs the size of pillows (not saying I wouldn't like to) but it's by no means what I'm exclusively looking for

Phew"

You're safe xo

over a year ago

I love going to the gym, does that make me a freak?? Lol

I have a life outside the gym the same as I have a life outside Fab. I think most women prefer personality over body type

over a year ago

"I love going to the gym, does that make me a freak?? Lol

I have a life outside the gym the same as I have a life outside Fab. I think most women prefer personality over body type

"

Nice pics mister

over a year ago

I’m by no means ripped, with a big chest or hard abs. I’m a little misshapen in places and would like to improve, but I do still receive winks and fabs from individuals that like what they see, amongst a few previous meets (not this time around) and people at social club nights.

Don’t focus on things you can’t change or control, focus on what you can, the rest will follow suit, if there is a link.

over a year ago

I'm not interested in ripped guys. My ex had a gym fit ripped body and he gave the most uncomfortable hugs I've ever had. His body as too rigid.

I much prefer abit of softness to a mans body. Not too much though. I'm not sexually attracted to obese bodies. Dad bods are pretty much prefect for me!

over a year ago

just be you, all i ask.

Post new Message to Thread