Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Keeping it in the family

Jump to newest

By *artin69er OP   Man
over a year ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Am I the only one to fantasise about a close family member? I have been thinking more and more about my sister in law and would love to pluck up the courage to do something about it. She is married to my wife's brother and he doesn't appreciate her or treat her half as well as I could. It's obviously a family thing with them because my wife takes me for granted and is constantly demeaning me. The sister in law is not what you would call stunningly gorgeous, but she has a natural beauty and aura that turns me on so much. I think she has caught me eyeing her up on a couple of occasions and just smiled at me. Of course I don't think I can do anything about it. If I did and it went wrong there would be no going back for either of us. So I guess it's just bide my time and play the long game.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Well that's enough Internet for me today

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a thing for my sister in law and my wife knows it was one of those flippant if you could fuck anyone questions she was shocked at my answer

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I have a thing for my sister in law and my wife knows it was one of those flippant if you could fuck anyone questions she was shocked at my answer "

and women say they like honesty? Do you think she meant someone famous instead?

over a year ago

You can’t help fancying who you fancy, but even you must know there’s no way this can ever end happily!!

over a year ago

"Well that's enough Internet for me today

"

over a year ago

What happens once you’ve played your game?

over a year ago

"I have a thing for my sister in law and my wife knows it was one of those flippant if you could fuck anyone questions she was shocked at my answer

and women say they like honesty? Do you think she meant someone famous instead?"

Haha the question was asked a few years before I said Jenifer Anniston she said the bloke next door I wasn’t falling for that trick again

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hmm. Don't project your marital dissatisfaction on to other people.

Keep this as fantasy and have a chat with your wife.

over a year ago

Go for it. What could possibly go wrong?

over a year ago

My sister inlaws a nuisance.

Shes vegan. Doesnt like cake or custard.. no chance id go there

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

"My sister inlaws a nuisance.

Shes vegan. Doesnt like cake or custard.. no chance id go there"

That's a robot

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I am fortunate in that all my in laws are deeply unattractive.

over a year ago

"Go for it. What could possibly go wrong? "

He could shack up with her then fancy his new partners sister in law and they all live happily ever after?

I used to fancy my mates mum. I think she fancied me too, as she made me fish fingers and chips and gave me a lift home.

over a year ago

"My sister inlaws a nuisance.

Shes vegan. Doesnt like cake or custard.. no chance id go there

That's a robot"

Yes! It has been mentioned!

By *artin69er OP   Man
over a year ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Women don't like honesty at all. They like what they want to hear. For that reason if your wife asks who you would like a threesome with, only say one name!

over a year ago

"Women don't like honesty at all. They like what they want to hear. For that reason if your wife asks who you would like a threesome with, only say one name!"

Oooooooooh I ain’t biting

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Women don't like honesty at all. They like what they want to hear. For that reason if your wife asks who you would like a threesome with, only say one name!"

This woman values honesty. I don't ask questions if I'm not prepared to hear answers that I might not like.

over a year ago

"Go for it. What could possibly go wrong?

He could shack up with her then fancy his new partners sister in law and they all live happily ever after?

I used to fancy my mates mum. I think she fancied me too, as she made me fish fingers and chips and gave me a lift home."

My lovely next door neighbour has been married three times. First time her husband was abusive, second husband cheated on her a lot. She’s now married to her ex brother in law - her first husbands, sisters ex husband.

And they’re super duper lovely people. But it was 30 or so years later from the first divorce

over a year ago

"Women don't like honesty at all. They like what they want to hear. For that reason if your wife asks who you would like a threesome with, only say one name!

This woman values honesty. I don't ask questions if I'm not prepared to hear answers that I might not like."

Ahhh gwan I really want to be honest!!!

over a year ago

I used to fancy my mates mum. I think she fancied me too, as she made me fish fingers and chips and gave me a lift home.

My lovely next door neighbour has been married three times. First time her husband was abusive, second husband cheated on her a lot. She’s now married to her ex brother in law - her first husbands, sisters ex husband.

And they’re super duper lovely people. But it was 30 or so years later from the first divorce"

I need pen and paper to work this out

over a year ago

And they’re super duper lovely people. But it was 30 or so years later from the first divorce

I need pen and paper to work this out "

I was just thinking that!?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Women don't like honesty at all. They like what they want to hear. For that reason if your wife asks who you would like a threesome with, only say one name!

This woman values honesty. I don't ask questions if I'm not prepared to hear answers that I might not like.

Ahhh gwan I really want to be honest!!!"

Nope I shan't

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Hot kinky jo.

over a year ago

I was just thinking that!? "

Daisy and Bob married. Bob has a sister called Mary. Mary is married to Steve.

Daisy and Bob divorce due to abuse. Daisy moves on and marries Glen.

Daisy and Glen divorce due to Glen cheating.

Daisy reconnects with her ex-brother in law, Steve. And after a few years, they get married.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What happens once you’ve played your game?"

Lives are ruined.

over a year ago

Daisy reconnects with her ex-brother in law, Steve. And after a few years, they get married. "

So is Theresa their sister or their mum?

over a year ago

Daisy reconnects with her ex-brother in law, Steve. And after a few years, they get married.

So is Theresa their sister or their mum? "

I don’t know who Theresa is

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I often fantasize about my brother in law and I met my nieces bf at the weekend, he's gorgeous. But that's as far as it goes. My head.

over a year ago

I don’t know who Theresa is "

Lol. It was a riddle thing on FBook that reminded me of this.

I’ll get my coat

over a year ago

I don’t know who Theresa is

Lol. It was a riddle thing on FBook that reminded me of this.

I’ll get my coat "

Post new Message to Thread