Curfew for men?

Jump to newest

By *risky_Mare OP   Woman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Fascinating thread off Twitter:

Ladies, a question for you:

"What would you do if all men had a 9pm curfew?"

Dudes: Read the replies and pay attention.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oppose it and ask which deranged woman petitioned for it, and why the House of Lords passed it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh I read that too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How many women would be happy to take over the fire service positions?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oppose it and ask which deranged woman petitioned for it, and why the House of Lords passed it."

Thatchers back? Not again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

All ears

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I’d start a riot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d start a riot! "

This would be a good idea.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fascinating thread off Twitter:

"

Most men on here ARE on a curfew

Imposed by their wives

Reply privately

By *irthy73Man
over a year ago

stourport

"I’d start a riot!

This would be a good idea. "

What the riot? Or the curfew?

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"How many women would be happy to take over the fire service positions?"

Oh don't be silly, it's not about that....

It was very moving - a lot of women were simply describing how they would go running at night, or simply out on their own without looking over their shoulder...sit on the beach looking at the stars....sleep with their window open at night...use public transport without fear so they could sell their car.....

What was most touching was some of the replies of the men - who had just never thought of all these things as a gender privilege.

One guy actually said "Wow, I feel horrible right now. None of this has ever occurred to me as an issue. I run, I go do whatever I want whenever I want.

Why aren't women filled with uncontrollable rage all the time?"

I thought it was a pretty profound subject. A famous author apparently once said 'Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them'

Reply privately

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

I'd be a bit fucked working shifts

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

As long as they are indoors somewhere, with deserving 'friends', it should keep many of us happy.

Would we have to transport them bundled in our car boots? But subject to stop and search, with penalties? (Gang bangs for the guards?).

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

If i was walking the streets of certain London boroughs, at any time of the day, I'd be afraid of getting attacked by either sex to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How many women would be happy to take over the fire service positions?

It was very moving - a lot of women were simply describing how they would go running at night, or simply out on their own without looking over their shoulder...sit on the beach looking at the stars....sleep with their window open at night...use public transport without fear so they could sell their car.....

What was most touching was some of the replies of the men - who had just never thought of all these things as a gender privilege.

One guy actually said "Wow, I feel horrible right now. None of this has ever occurred to me as an issue. I run, I go do whatever I want whenever I want.

I thought it was a pretty profound subject. A famous author apparently once said 'Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them'"

Ah now I get it.

That’s actually quite interesting and makes sense to be honest. I don’t think some men realise though.

That quote I’ve heard before, it’s spot on really.

Reply privately

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 01/10/18 18:25:33]

Reply privately

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Not an original idea!

Golda Meir was the Prime Minister of Israel from 1969 to 1973.

When Golda Meir was asked to place a curfew on women to help end a series of r#pes, Meir replied by stating, “But it is the men who are attacking the women. If there is to be a curfew, let the men stay at home.”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fascinating thread off Twitter:

Most men on here ARE on a curfew

Imposed by their wives"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought it was a pretty profound subject. A famous author apparently once said 'Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them'"

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Not an original idea!

Golda Meir was the Prime Minister of Israel from 1969 to 1973.

When Golda Meir was asked to place a curfew on women to help end a series of r#pes, Meir replied by stating, “But it is the men who are attacking the women. If there is to be a curfew, let the men stay at home.”

"

It was probably inspired by someone reading her!?

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

This is the type of response I thought of when I read your OP.

I don't feel unsafe walking about. But I am wary. I hate walking anywhere in the dark (or even after 7pm). Since moving here, I've felt safer, but I still have a chill up my spine.

I would also like to say I was mugged (had my bag snatched) when I was 21 and living in Nottingham - so my fears aren't exactly unfounded.

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I thought it was a pretty profound subject. A famous author apparently once said 'Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them'

Ah now I get it.

That’s actually quite interesting and makes sense to be honest. I don’t think some men realise though.

That quote I’ve heard before, it’s spot on really. "

I agree, I think a lot of men have no idea. I’d like to read the report it does sound really interesting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I don't feel unsafe walking about. But I am wary. I hate walking anywhere in the dark (or even after 7pm). Since moving here, I've felt safer, but I still have a chill up my spine.

I would also like to say I was mugged (had my bag snatched) when I was 21 and living in Nottingham - so my fears aren't exactly unfounded."

I felt safe in the Cotswolds, but not in London. If I had to use public transport to go dancing, I simply wouldn't.

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I would also like to say I was mugged (had my bag snatched) when I was 21 and living in Nottingham - so my fears aren't exactly unfounded.

I felt safe in the Cotswolds, but not in London. If I had to use public transport to go dancing, I simply wouldn't."

To be fair there’s a few places where I don’t feel safe from men or women. I hate it when it gets dark early and I have to walk home in it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I sometimes work passed 9pm, who’s going to be doing my job, cause no woman can ?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ah now I get it.

I agree, I think a lot of men have no idea. I’d like to read the report it does sound really interesting. "

I don't think there is a report - it was a question asked on Twitter by a Civil Rights Activist with 88k followers, so it generated a lot of response and is one of Twitters top stories!

Reply privately

By *haron7540Woman
over a year ago

Hayle, Cornwall

Even if there is a curfew there will always be some who break it, so would we ever be safe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I sometimes work passed 9pm, who’s going to be doing my job, cause no woman can ?!"

It's OK they could just lock you in...........but it's not a real suggestion hun, it's a hypothetical question used to reveal how women adjust their lives because of a fear of men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I'd just declare myself as gender-fluid, chuck on a frock and go where I bloody want after 9pm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reminds me of the two Ronnie's .

The worm that turned.

Lol

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I watched a film recently called "I'm not an Easy Man". It is on Netflix (in French, but with English dubbing/subtitles).

It's about a chauvinist male who goes into a parallel universe where men are the main caregivers, are treated in a sexist manner at work, at home.

I really do recommend it (especially if you are a chauvinist male who can't understand the issue here...)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (Mr) read this thread at work today, it certainly made me stop and think about the freedoms I take for granted. I totally appreciate it's a hypothetical question, designed to prompt discussion, but I really don't know what a practical solution to the problem might look like...

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Reading all the replies is so sad - I am sure a lot of them are from women living in urban america, but they walk to their cars with keys gripped tight in a fist or their hand on pepper spray in their bags....they can't go camping or walking the dog or doing many, many simple, basic things they would like to do alone at night.

"I would have taken the subway home for $1.50 instead of paying $16 for a cab after my bar shift for 15 years every night."

"I could see cities at night when traveling, instead of being in hotel by sunset."

"Go for a walk & admire night sky. Leave knife home. Go grocery shopping. Not worry about finding parking under a bright light & close to the store. Take trash out w/o jumping at every noise. Check my mail box w/o carrying pepper spray. Take a bus. Sleep with a window open."

"I would go outside or to a park at night. I love the nighttime outside when it's so quiet, and there is a quiet contemplative beauty to the world, especially in the city. But is hard to enjoy it when I'm hypervigilant to possible threats (getting mugged/assaulted/kidna**ed)."

Etc, etc, etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I (Mr) read this thread at work today, it certainly made me stop and think about the freedoms I take for granted. I totally appreciate it's a hypothetical question, designed to prompt discussion, but I really don't know what a practical solution to the problem might look like..."

I don't think there will ever be one to be honest, but a little awareness could ease the situation occasionally.

Reply privately

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Ah now I get it.

I agree, I think a lot of men have no idea. I’d like to read the report it does sound really interesting.

I don't think there is a report - it was a question asked on Twitter by a Civil Rights Activist with 88k followers, so it generated a lot of response and is one of Twitters top stories!"

Oh sorry I missed that bit. It is an interesting question though

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/10/18 19:20:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

How would that help the majority of women who are attacked or sexually assaulted (can't write the r word) by people they already know?

Women don't seem to realise that most physical attacks on women, by men, are from men they know and not a stranger out on their nightly run.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

"How would that help the majority of women who are attacked or sexually assaulted (can't write the r word) by people they already know?

Women don't seem to realise that most physical attacks on women, by men, are from men they know and not a stranger out on their nightly run.

"

Nightly my arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I sometimes work passed 9pm, who’s going to be doing my job, cause no woman can ?!"

Ignore that, I didn’t read the thread properly. Interesting thread OP, men really are awful shits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have keys at the ready sometimes at night, when I'm walking alone.

I would still do that if men were on a curfew. It's my own paranoia making me careful, not the chance of me being randomly attacked in my street.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've always thought that humans are a scourge to this planet, after reading Twitter and this thread I'm more inclined to say it's men that are the scourge (Not all of us but enough to make half the world's human population scared)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How would that help the majority of women who are attacked or sexually assaulted (can't write the r word) by people they already know?

Nightly my arse"

Once monthly then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meet for kinky fuckery in the daytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading all the replies is so sad - I am sure a lot of them are from women living in urban america, but they walk to their cars with keys gripped tight in a fist or their hand on pepper spray in their bags....they can't go camping or walking the dog or doing many, many simple, basic things they would like to do alone at night.

"I would have taken the subway home for $1.50 instead of paying $16 for a cab after my bar shift for 15 years every night."

"I could see cities at night when traveling, instead of being in hotel by sunset."

"Go for a walk & admire night sky. Leave knife home. Go grocery shopping. Not worry about finding parking under a bright light & close to the store. Take trash out w/o jumping at every noise. Check my mail box w/o carrying pepper spray. Take a bus. Sleep with a window open."

"I would go outside or to a park at night. I love the nighttime outside when it's so quiet, and there is a quiet contemplative beauty to the world, especially in the city. But is hard to enjoy it when I'm hypervigilant to possible threats (getting mugged/assaulted/kidna**ed)."

Etc, etc, etc."

I’ve only read a few and it’s really sad.

I saw the one mentioning she’d like to go camping and another mentioning she’d love to look at the stars, another who said she’d love to go food shopping as in the evening is her favourite time to go.

Where I live is pretty safe and all the neighbours talk and as far as I know there’s not been issues but I’d still not walk in the dark alone.

I’ve been followed twice one when I was 14 the other 16, and was locked in a taxi once, so it puts the creepers in you.

I’d love to walk at night especially at this time of year with my headphones on and just enjoy it, but it’s never gonna happen!

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Always thought some of the indigenous people of South America have a hut for men and their side of the village, one hut for the women on their side and... a hut in the middle.

Odd value analogy.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

"I have keys at the ready sometimes at night, when I'm walking alone.

I would still do that if men were on a curfew. It's my own paranoia making me careful, not the chance of me being randomly attacked in my street. "

I'm sorry do these keys have nun chucks on them ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would still do that if men were on a curfew. It's my own paranoia making me careful, not the chance of me being randomly attacked in my street.

I'm sorry do these keys have nun chucks on them ?"

Nope, a long, metal key ring thing I will punch them in the eye with.

I have it all planned out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The last time I used nunchucks I hit myself on the head, so it's best they stay in the cupboard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ive had my car key between my fingers many a time walking about at night

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I sometimes work passed 9pm, who’s going to be doing my job, cause no woman can ?!

Ignore that, I didn’t read the thread properly. Interesting thread OP, men really are awful shits. "

The majority aren't, but it still does not stop the majority of women being scared. Food for thought.

My heart also goes out the the young black kids in London, they are in fear of their lives from a very early age - I heard a very inspiring talk about that recently. Prisoners to the streets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ive had my car key between my fingers many a time walking about at night "

Gosh I've never done that - but then I avoid walking at night.

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Ive had my car key between my fingers many a time walking about at night "

And me.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

"

Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me."

You have a car but you choose to walk about at night ... the logic eludes me

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

You have a car but you choose to walk about at night ... the logic eludes me "

You cant generally drive straight into clubs,shops etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

You cant generally drive straight into clubs,shops etc "

And isnt that generally the point of the thread. Why cant i walk about at night.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me.

And isnt that generally the point of the thread. Why cant i walk about at night. "

Well I'd suggest the women walking round tooled up with keys could be the problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

And isnt that generally the point of the thread. Why cant i walk about at night.

Well I'd suggest the women walking round tooled up with keys could be the problem"

Vigilante woman going about righting the wrongs of society. Pants on over our tights and all that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And me.

Well I'd suggest the women walking round tooled up with keys could be the problem"

Oh bollocks, what an idiotic thing to say.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me.

Well I'd suggest the women walking round tooled up with keys could be the problem

Vigilante woman going about righting the wrongs of society. Pants on over our tights and all that. "

Team Tenna Lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

You have a car but you choose to walk about at night ... the logic eludes me "

Maybe the car doesn’t fit inside the shop/bar/theatre/restaurant and so some walking is also necessary.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me.

Maybe the car doesn’t fit inside the shop/bar/theatre/restaurant and so some walking is also necessary. "

I forgot car parking is so hard at night, why are you all shopping drinking and and going to cinemas in dodgy unlit areas full of dangerous men...

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Wouldn't have this problem if you just stayed in the kitchen and did the shopping online

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

Maybe the car doesn’t fit inside the shop/bar/theatre/restaurant and so some walking is also necessary.

I forgot car parking is so hard at night, why are you all shopping drinking and and going to cinemas in dodgy unlit areas full of dangerous men..."

Methinks somebody's butt hurts...

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

I forgot car parking is so hard at night, why are you all shopping drinking and and going to cinemas in dodgy unlit areas full of dangerous men..."

I’m assuming this is dry humour/irony, given the topic of the thread

Reply privately

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

I'd stop looking anxiously over my shoulder at footsteps behind me.

I've often broken into a run just to get home faster.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me.

I forgot car parking is so hard at night, why are you all shopping drinking and and going to cinemas in dodgy unlit areas full of dangerous men...

I’m assuming this is dry humour/irony, given the topic of the thread"

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

And me.

Methinks somebody's butt hurts..."

Moi ? From what exactly ? Sounding a lil saltay if you ask me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Strange thing is, there are thousands of women out at night, walking, partying, catching busses.

Guess it depends on which city / area of the city.

I do however sympathise, at 6'3" and generally big built, rugby player for many years. When I was week through chemotherapy I became nervous at the cash point etc.

For the first time in my life I knew fear, and it isn't nice.

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"

The man who punched me in the face. The man who sexually attacked me. The man who punched my phone out of my hand as I was filming him threatening me. All strangers.

So less generalisation would be marvelous.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give EVERYONE a 9pm curfew except emergency services, hospital workers etc. That’ll show ‘em

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

The answer is simple. Teach boys from a young age to respect women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The man who punched me in the face. The man who sexually attacked me. The man who punched my phone out of my hand as I was filming him threatening me. All strangers.

So less generalisation would be marvelous."

So you would punish all men for the actions of a few?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The answer is simple. Teach boys from a young age to respect women.

"

Reply privately

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

To be fair to him he did say most not all and sadly its true most attacks but not all are by people we know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose men generally are fairly easy-going, because this Twitter thread is actually quite offensive. It's basically saying that all men should be punished by curfew for the crimes of the few. This is like saying all Muslims should be banned from driving because a few have used vehicles to commit murder. Or all Asian men should be banned from contact with any white girl because some of took part in organised r*pe gangs. Or that booze should be banned in Scotland because they're all alcoholics and cost the NHS a fortune. The world doesn't get any better by banning stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good parents do, but it is undermined as they grow.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

This!

"

Because no one's tried that

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me.

I don't drive; mine are house keys. I would like to carry a taser or machete but that's not legal yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately every time I have been assaulted it has been during the day, or in said persons house. So they wouldn’t be breaking curfew. Like what was said before, teach boys (all children) respect from a very young age. And teach them no means no.

I had a brilliant conversation with my twin nieces about consent. They wanted to tickle their friend, who kept saying no. So we had a lovely, age appropriate chat about consent.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Fuck it ....

The neurotic attitude of some has me thinking this is just a thread to bash men, I call sexism

Reply privately

over a year ago

This!

Because no one's tried that "

It's the mothers' fault.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This!

Because no one's tried that "

Ok.

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Of course, not this is a hypothetical debate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately every time I have been assaulted it has been during the day, or in said persons house. So they wouldn’t be breaking curfew. Like what was said before, teach boys (all children) respect from a very young age. And teach them no means no.

I had a brilliant conversation with my twin nieces about consent. They wanted to tickle their friend, who kept saying no. So we had a lovely, age appropriate chat about consent. "

Aw that’s sweet, it reminds me of the chat I had with my nephew about giving girls kisses on the cheek. He then asked me “Auntie can I give you a kiss on the cheek” I melted!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How many women would be happy to take over the fire service positions?"

Me! I love a pole and a helmet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately every time I have been assaulted it has been during the day, or in said persons house. So they wouldn’t be breaking curfew. Like what was said before, teach boys (all children) respect from a very young age. And teach them no means no.

I had a brilliant conversation with my twin nieces about consent. They wanted to tickle their friend, who kept saying no. So we had a lovely, age appropriate chat about consent.

Aw that’s sweet, it reminds me of the chat I had with my nephew about giving girls kisses on the cheek. He then asked me “Auntie can I give you a kiss on the cheek” I melted!"

I used to work in a private nursery and tried implimenting consent from a young age. From the moment they could decide if they wanted a cuddle or not, I would ask them beforehand if they wanted one or not

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

It would be logical to assume that men willing to break the law in violent and despicable ways, would not be put off by the extra infraction of breaking curfew. Especially into a night devoid of other men, and women less on guard.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

This!

It's the mothers' fault."

Is she even at home!?!?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This!

It's the mothers' fault."

My mother? Probably. She's awful.

Not that I've ever assaulted or rap€d anybody.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me! I love a pole and a helmet "

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I suppose men generally are fairly easy-going, because this Twitter thread is actually quite offensive. It's basically saying that all men should be punished by curfew for the crimes of the few. "

Lol, oh for crying out loud it says NOTHING of the kind!!! It's a game of 'What if?' played SOLELY to find out how women feel!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would be logical to assume that men willing to break the law in violent and despicable ways, would not be put off by the extra infraction of breaking curfew. Especially into a night devoid of other men, and women less on guard. "

Shackles then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course, not this is a hypothetical debate "

Ok then, hypothetically a woman could have done that to you too.

The only time I've been attacked (excluding by my own husband in our house) was one afternoon by 3 teenage girls. Would I feel safer if teenage girls were put on a curfew? No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Erm I must be a man then. Never feared for my safety. Never worried about being out after dark.

Probably why I had to read a few posts to click what this was all about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose men generally are fairly easy-going, because this Twitter thread is actually quite offensive. It's basically saying that all men should be punished by curfew for the crimes of the few.

Lol, oh for crying out loud it says NOTHING of the kind!!! It's a game of 'What if?' played SOLELY to find out how women feel! "

And every woman said that they are afraid of men after 9pm? Which part of America was this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It would be logical to assume that men willing to break the law in violent and despicable ways, would not be put off by the extra infraction of breaking curfew. Especially into a night devoid of other men, and women less on guard. "

You do understand what the word hypothetical means? Lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I suppose men generally are fairly easy-going, because this Twitter thread is actually quite offensive. It's basically saying that all men should be punished by curfew for the crimes of the few.

Lol, oh for crying out loud it says NOTHING of the kind!!! It's a game of 'What if?' played SOLELY to find out how women feel!

And every woman said that they are afraid of men after 9pm? Which part of America was this?"

I suggest you reread the OP's

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Erm I must be a man then. Never feared for my safety. Never worried about being out after dark.

Probably why I had to read a few posts to click what this was all about "

To be fair, I had to read a few posts too. I’m the same as you really. Like I said previously, I’ve only been assaulted during the day (and I was with a bunch of friends) and in a ‘friends’ bedroom. So being out on my own, late at night has never bothered me. Nothing bad has happened.

However, I can 100% understand why it terrifies some people. My lovely friend was assaulted in a car, and now won’t get in a car with a man she doesn’t know too well or isn’t 100% comfortable with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol, oh for crying out loud it says NOTHING of the kind!!! It's a game of 'What if?' played SOLELY to find out how women feel! "

Besides, do you not follow the news? You like can't be sexist towards men, like, ever. Duh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 01/10/18 23:02:38]

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"It would be logical to assume that men willing to break the law in violent and despicable ways, would not be put off by the extra infraction of breaking curfew. Especially into a night devoid of other men, and women less on guard.

You do understand what the word hypothetical means? Lol!"

yes, and I gave a logical response to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It would be logical to assume that men willing to break the law in violent and despicable ways, would not be put off by the extra infraction of breaking curfew. Especially into a night devoid of other men, and women less on guard.

You do understand what the word hypothetical means? Lol! yes, and I gave a logical response to it. "

No you entirely missed the point.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

You do understand what the word hypothetical means? Lol! yes, and I gave a logical response to it.

No you entirely missed the point. "

It's called hypothesis

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Besides, do you not follow the news? You like can't be sexist towards men, like, ever. Duh."

Sorry it is not clear what your point is?

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

The only time I've been attacked (excluding by my own husband in our house) was one afternoon by 3 teenage girls. Would I feel safer if teenage girls were put on a curfew? No."

Don't see what that has to do with the theme of the thread but ok.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

You do understand what the word hypothetical means? Lol! yes, and I gave a logical response to it.

No you entirely missed the point. "

no, given the hypothetical question didn't state a completely flawless and unbreakable curfew, my point is valid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reading all the replies is so sad - I am sure a lot of them are from women living in urban america, but they walk to their cars with keys gripped tight in a fist or their hand on pepper spray in their bags....they can't go camping or walking the dog or doing many, many simple, basic things they would like to do alone at night.

Etc, etc, etc."

This is "OP" number 30 and no indication of which part of America but I'm guessing it must have a high rate of crime against women by men, or they are very paranoid women. Worrying about being kidna**ed? How often does that happen in America for this woman to be worried about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me! I love a pole and a helmet "

Classic

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only time I've been attacked (excluding by my own husband in our house) was one afternoon by 3 teenage girls. Would I feel safer if teenage girls were put on a curfew? No.

Don't see what that has to do with the theme of the thread but ok."

Sorry, I forgot the theme was only men are a danger to women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No you entirely missed the point. no, given the hypothetical question didn't state a completely flawless and unbreakable curfew, my point is valid. "

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Don't see what that has to do with the theme of the thread but ok.

Sorry, I forgot the theme was only men are a danger to women. "

That wasn't the point at all - maybe you need to go away and think about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No you entirely missed the point. no, given the hypothetical question didn't state a completely flawless and unbreakable curfew, my point is valid. "

It's totally irrelevant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No you entirely missed the point. no, given the hypothetical question didn't state a completely flawless and unbreakable curfew, my point is valid.

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. "

Thank you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No you entirely missed the point. no, given the hypothetical question didn't state a completely flawless and unbreakable curfew, my point is valid.

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know, thinking about it, if there was a curfew I'm not sure it'd make a huge great deal of difference at the weekends anyway.

Most commonly, when a fight breaks out at a bar / night club it usually the same sex fighting each other.

So for this hypothesis, areas of trouble, such as places in the locality of bars and clubs, would still be trouble spots.

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Totally fascinating.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

not really my problem that the question is badly worded so my point on it stands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems perception of threat is worse that actual threat, which is a shame.

I remember when my son was 5 and wanted to play outside with the other children. My wife and I had a long talk as she wanted to keep him in for fear for his safety. My view was that preventing him playing with his peers was child abuse in another form.

He went out to play, nothing bad happened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. not really my problem that the question is badly worded so my point on it stands. "

Ah well, the 30k or so on Twitter that responded seemed to get the point fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. not really my problem that the question is badly worded so my point on it stands. "

It’s not badly worded, you’re just being obtuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. not really my problem that the question is badly worded so my point on it stands.

It’s not badly worded, you’re just being obtuse. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the idea is to understand the effect on women if men were not present outdoors at night. The logistics of how that would be brought about arent really the important part. not really my problem that the question is badly worded so my point on it stands.

It’s not badly worded, you’re just being obtuse. "

told!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Seems perception of threat is worse that actual threat, which is a shame.

"

No argument there - that is what became apparent, both the enormous amount of fear, and the mundane things it stopped women doing.

Many just wanted to look at the stars or take their kids camping, and it's really sad that fear would prevent such simple pleasures.

On the other hand, experiencing a truly safe environment is a transformative experience, or a deeply moving one anyway.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ah well, the 30k or so on Twitter that responded seemed to get the point fine."

I could make a point that would infringe Godwins law about how large numbers thinking the same thing, isn't the same as what they thought being or not being correct and as such should not be used as proof of validity

Reply privately

over a year ago

‘Knock knock’

‘I’ve got a doorbell’

‘Yes, ok, but just go with it...knock knock’

‘No, I’ve got a doorbell, it’s very conspicuous, no-one would knock’

‘No, really, trust me, that bit doesn’t matter, it’s just a way to get to the next part’

‘Well I don’t care about the next part, no-one would ever go knock knock...’

‘Ok, ding dong’

‘Well I’m not in anyway...’

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ah well, the 30k or so on Twitter that responded seemed to get the point fine. I could make a point that would infringe Godwins law about how large numbers thinking the same thing, isn't the same as what they thought being or not being correct and as such should not be used as proof of validity

"

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup!

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No argument there - that is what became apparent, both the enormous amount of fear, and the mundane things it stopped women doing.

Many just wanted to look at the stars or take their kids camping, and it's really sad that fear would prevent such simple pleasures.

On the other hand, experiencing a truly safe environment is a transformative experience, or a deeply moving one anyway."

A truly safe environment being one where there are no men after 9pm?

Just what would that teach future generations of children about the perception of opposite genders and how would such apparent negative stereotyping ever improve the perceived alleged dangers of men being allowed out at night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And the most touching thing of all to me was the men that contributed saying 'OMG I just cannot imagine not being able to go where I want whenever I choose....."

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

On the other hand, experiencing a truly safe environment is a transformative experience, or a deeply moving one anyway.

"

No, one in which no-one presented any threat, and everyone feels safe all the time. It's an amazing feeling to be out at 1am, alone, and feel free to stop and chat to a lone man without fear.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ah well, the 30k or so on Twitter that responded seemed to get the point fine. I could make a point that would infringe Godwins law about how large numbers thinking the same thing, isn't the same as what they thought being or not being correct and as such should not be used as proof of validity

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup! "

not really, it's just Argumentum ad populum, a classic discussion fallacy.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't go out anyway, so I'm safe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And the most touching thing of all to me was the men that contributed saying 'OMG I just cannot imagine not being able to go where I want whenever I choose.....""

I’m totally sympathetic to the premis, however, men can’t just go wherever they want to whenever they want to in complete safety either. I was started on by some psycho in town a couple of weeks ago in a busy area. And hanging around in secluded areas late at night can be dangerous for anyone. But there is certainly more threat to women than men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, one in which no-one presented any threat, and everyone feels safe all the time. It's an amazing feeling to be out at 1am, alone, and feel free to stop and chat to a lone man without fear."

You won't be able to, he'll be on curfew with all the dangerous men.

You'll be stuck with thousands of women all out on their midnight runs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup! not really, it's just Argumentum ad populum, a classic discussion fallacy. "

It doesn’t alter the fact that the question is not about understanding the logistics of keeping men off the streets after 9pm. It is about imagining the hypothetical situation in which this has occurred. In this instance, 30,000 people have understood correctly and you have not.

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No, one in which no-one presented any threat, and everyone feels safe all the time. It's an amazing feeling to be out at 1am, alone, and feel free to stop and chat to a lone man without fear."

And yet this thread and I guess the previous Twitter comments which I have not seen are based on a simple but intellectually dishonest premise that men must be feared after whatever predetermined time of day or night as we are collectively some malign entity who are a danger to women or not safe to be out after dark.

This thread seems to stoke fear and perception, or give voice to such perceptions of fear not Bourne out by reality...

It smacks of the school of mis-thought that all men are r*push a or mysognists....when such is patently not the case.

And just for the sake of balence...tbalence...there are places I would not walk alone at night too. There are good reasons for that, but we all the responsibility for our own safety and to suggest one gender is somehow the cause of all fear or risk or danger is to distort reality in a dishonest manner...no matter what the hypothesis may be.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"You'll be stuck with thousands of women all out on their midnight runs. "

Now that looks like the perfect lesbian lickfest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just looked it up U.N. figures show 78% of murder victims are male, in actual fact in all crime other than sexual, men are at least twice as likely to be the victim than women.

But men can still go camping alone (which is probably why they keep getting murdered)

There are no simple answers, hopefully one day we will evolve and violence will be confined to history.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup! not really, it's just Argumentum ad populum, a classic discussion fallacy.

It doesn’t alter the fact that the question is not about understanding the logistics of keeping men off the streets after 9pm. It is about imagining the hypothetical situation in which this has occurred. In this instance, 30,000 people have understood correctly and you have not. "

I understand it fine, however the use of the word curfew does not fit the intension. Pointing that out doesn't mean I don't get 'it'. To imagine that world as it is worded. My point on it stands. If they had simply stated men couldn't leave the house after 9pm. The spirit of the tweet, my point would not...

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Just looked it up U.N. figures show 78% of murder victims are male, in actual fact in all crime other than sexual, men are at least twice as likely to be the victim than women.

But men can still go camping alone (which is probably why they keep getting murdered)

There are no simple answers, hopefully one day we will evolve and violence will be confined to history."

Vote artifificialname for President of the World

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, one in which no-one presented any threat, and everyone feels safe all the time. It's an amazing feeling to be out at 1am, alone, and feel free to stop and chat to a lone man without fear.

And yet this thread and I guess the previous Twitter comments which I have not seen are based on a simple but intellectually dishonest premise that men must be feared after whatever predetermined time of day or night as we are collectively some malign entity who are a danger to women or not safe to be out after dark.

This thread seems to stoke fear and perception, or give voice to such perceptions of fear not Bourne out by reality...

It smacks of the school of mis-thought that all men are r*push a or mysognists....when such is patently not the case.

And just for the sake of balence...tbalence...there are places I would not walk alone at night too. There are good reasons for that, but we all the responsibility for our own safety and to suggest one gender is somehow the cause of all fear or risk or danger is to distort reality in a dishonest manner...no matter what the hypothesis may be.

"

The suggestion isn’t that men are all a threat but a recognition that a massive amount of violence is inflicted on women by men and this can make some women fearful if out on their own. It doesn’t suggest that all men are a threat but that the sense of threat would be reduced in that scenario because the friend/foe question wouldn’t be so present in their minds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just looked it up U.N. figures show 78% of murder victims are male, in actual fact in all crime other than sexual, men are at least twice as likely to be the victim than women.

There are no simple answers, hopefully one day we will evolve and violence will be confined to history.

Vote artifificialname for President of the World "

Not again, too many meetings not enough parties

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are no simple answers, hopefully one day we will evolve and violence will be confined to history."

It would be interesting to see what sex the offenders were, against the men and against the women. I’ve a feeling that the majority would be male but it would be interesting to see the stats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup! not really, it's just Argumentum ad populum, a classic discussion fallacy.

It doesn’t alter the fact that the question is not about understanding the logistics of keeping men off the streets after 9pm. It is about imagining the hypothetical situation in which this has occurred. In this instance, 30,000 people have understood correctly and you have not. I understand it fine, however the use of the word curfew does not fit the intension. Pointing that out doesn't mean I don't get 'it'. To imagine that world as it is worded. My point on it stands. If they had simply stated men couldn't leave the house after 9pm. The spirit of the tweet, my point would not... "

So although, by your own admission, you understood perfectly well that the word curfew is being used to mean ‘could not leave the house’, you are labouring a point of pedantry that is irrelevant to the very obvious spirit of the post. As the impala said, you are indeed being obtuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh bullshit lol, you are just being stroppy for the sake of it, suck it up buttercup! not really, it's just Argumentum ad populum, a classic discussion fallacy. "

It's Twitter honeybun - get real!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"And the most touching thing of all to me was the men that contributed saying 'OMG I just cannot imagine not being able to go where I want whenever I choose....."

I’m totally sympathetic to the premis, however, men can’t just go wherever they want to whenever they want to in complete safety either. I was started on by some psycho in town a couple of weeks ago in a busy area. And hanging around in secluded areas late at night can be dangerous for anyone. "

No argument, the knife crime in London is male on male largely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You won't be able to, he'll be on curfew with all the dangerous men.

You'll be stuck with thousands of women all out on their midnight runs. "

H Y P O T H E T I C A L!!!

Anyway I can and I did, it was a real experience.

Reply privately

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

It doesn’t alter the fact that the question is not about understanding the logistics of keeping men off the streets after 9pm. It is about imagining the hypothetical situation in which this has occurred. In this instance, 30,000 people have understood correctly and you have not. I understand it fine, however the use of the word curfew does not fit the intension. Pointing that out doesn't mean I don't get 'it'. To imagine that world as it is worded. My point on it stands. If they had simply stated men couldn't leave the house after 9pm. The spirit of the tweet, my point would not...

So although, by your own admission, you understood perfectly well that the word curfew is being used to mean ‘could not leave the house’, you are labouring a point of pedantry that is irrelevant to the very obvious spirit of the post. As the impala said, you are indeed being obtuse. "

understanding that a word is being used incorrectly means I should not post about it being used incorrectly? Especially as it kind of invalidates the hoped for hypothetical situation,

Interesting take on it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And yet this thread and I guess the previous Twitter comments which I have not seen are based on a simple but intellectually dishonest premise that men must be feared.......

"

I disagree. The question was asked, and women answered honestly - their behaviour would be very different if they had no fear, that is simply the truth.

No-one I saw was even discussing the question of whether or not their fear was justified, how justified it was, or what to do about it.....

Simply that women could not do simple things at night because of their fear of men.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Are all genders responsible for this being perpetuated? But not equally responsible, as we have been living through a male dominated society, with them holding most power?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be interesting to see what sex the offenders were, against the men and against the women. I’ve a feeling that the majority would be male but it would be interesting to see the stats."

When I read that I thought the same thing.

The perpetrators are mostly male I bet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The suggestion isn’t that men are all a threat but a recognition that a massive amount of violence is inflicted on women by men and this can make some women fearful if out on their own. "

I was just discussing this with a friend..I have never suffered any kind of violence or come to any harm...and yet I still fear it.

I think the point that makes me afraid is simply that most men are stronger and faster than most women - and if I were to meet a man with ill intention, it is highly likely that they could overpower me, or inflict greater damage or have a strength of grip that would prevent me escaping.

I am totally realistically simply aware of my physical vulnerability, and I don't think more than that is required.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be interesting to see what sex the offenders were, against the men and against the women. I’ve a feeling that the majority would be male but it would be interesting to see the stats.

The perpetrators are mostly male I bet. "

Yes, too many numbers to pull out for a simple quote, but the basics are most violent crime world wide is male on male.

That of course misses out pretty much all the motive and opportunity,

It's not easy to make actual sense out of statistics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes, too many numbers to pull out for a simple quote, but the basics are most violent crime world wide is male on male.

"

Violence, but maybe not so much mugging or sexual crimes?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Violence, but maybe not so much mugging or sexual crimes?"

Mugging yes twice as many, sexual no that is the one statistic where women lose out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think this statistic alone explains the level of fear in American woman:

• Nearly 1 in 5 or almost 23 million women in the

United States have been rap*d in their lifetime.1

• Approximately 1 in 71 or 1.9 million men in the

United States have been rap*d in their lifetime.2

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think this statistic alone explains the level of fear in American woman:

United States have been rap*d in their lifetime.2"

the USA seems a dangerous place...

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

the offender’s home (24%).

on the street for 9% .

So safest thing to do is go out midnight running, camping etc.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The perpetrators are mostly male I bet. "

That is generally true, I don't know why that should be, but it might be something to do with the fact that men used to go out and kill things for everyone to eat, but should have washed out of our genes by now..

I could murder a curry right now

Reply privately

over a year ago

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

"

It should be noted here that the law in the US and UK defines r*pe as the act of forced penitrative sex.

Woman, unless equipped with a penis, be it pre op transsexual (of which there have been zero cases to date) or woman with synthetic penis, can not r*pe man. And even in these cases it maybe classified as forced soddomy.

If a woman forces a man to have sex with her it is classified as sexual assault. It happens. The penalty for sexual assault is much lower than that of r*pe.

Worst case to date was in Australia, where a British male backpacker was picked up by a group of 6 girls, drugged, and forced to perform intercourse with them repeatedly over a number of days. He was, effectively r*ped. In the eyes of the law at the time it was only sexual assault.

I forget the out come of the trial.

Reply privately

over a year ago

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

It should be noted here that the law in the US and UK defines r*pe as the act of forced penitrative sex.

Woman, unless equipped with a penis, be it pre op transsexual (of which there have been zero cases to date) or woman with synthetic penis, can not r*pe man. And even in these cases it maybe classified as forced soddomy.

If a woman forces a man to have sex with her it is classified as sexual assault. It happens. The penalty for sexual assault is much lower than that of r*pe.

Worst case to date was in Australia, where a British male backpacker was picked up by a group of 6 girls, drugged, and forced to perform intercourse with them repeatedly over a number of days. He was, effectively r*ped. In the eyes of the law at the time it was only sexual assault.

I forget the out come of the trial."

i would be mortified to be sexually abused by 6 ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

I forget the out come of the trial. i would be mortified to be sexually abused by 6 ladies "

To be honest mate, what I read of it, it was pretty grim for the poor guy. I was of the same thought till I read more about it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

For it ,can work my night shifts

Reply privately

over a year ago

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

I forget the out come of the trial. i would be mortified to be sexually abused by 6 ladies

To be honest mate, what I read of it, it was pretty grim for the poor guy. I was of the same thought till I read more about it..."

I'm struggling to see how a guy can be . How the fuck did they keep him hard . I struggle after 1 go

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

I forget the out come of the trial. i would be mortified to be sexually abused by 6 ladies "

You've never seen girl with the Dragon Tattoo have you lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The suggestion isn’t that men are all a threat but a recognition that a massive amount of violence is inflicted on women by men and this can make some women fearful if out on their own. It doesn’t suggest that all men are a threat but that the sense of threat would be reduced in that scenario because the friend/foe question wouldn’t be so present in their minds. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, i'm a bloke, and although i don't feel sexually threatened when out at night, it would be ludicrious to say i always feel safe.

There is also the cases of when women go down somewhere that is really dodgy, like cutting through a park. I'm not saying she is in anyway to blame if attacked, but i know for a fact that i wouldn't dream of going through some parks at night, in fact i would go out of my way to avoid one if it was on my way home, yet some women don't think of their personal safety, or are just bloody minded about it - as they have a right to walk anywhere.

(Before i get shouted down and accused of blaming, bare in mind it's difficult to explain such a complex thing fully in a short text here, this is more a bullet point)

Also as is often the case it's very easy to brand all men rapists, but not very hepful.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

And here lies the issue on why it is difficult for male abuse and r*pe victims to be taken seriously

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

I forget the out come of the trial. i would be mortified to be sexually abused by 6 ladies

And here lies the issue on why it is difficult for male abuse and r*pe victims to be taken seriously "

Well no he problem is with the six women thinking it's ok to drugged and sexually assault men... not he men making light of it

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

The

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

And here lies the issue on why it is difficult for male abuse and r*pe victims to be taken seriously

Well no he problem is with the six women thinking it's ok to drugged and sexually assault men... not he men making light of it "

I wasn't talking about the act itself, I was talking about the wider perception of it by other men.

If a woman had turned round and said similar to toshn about being r*ped she'd be torn a new one because sexual assault on women is quite rightly despised yet its OK for a man to insinuate that he'd enjoy being r*ped by 6 women? How is that right?

Reply privately

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

From UK stats...

the victim’s home (39%),

on the street for 9% .

Well no he problem is with the six women thinking it's ok to drugged and sexually assault men... not he men making light of it

I wasn't talking about the act itself, I was talking about the wider perception of it by other men.

If a woman had turned round and said similar to toshn about being r*ped she'd be torn a new one because sexual assault on women is quite rightly despised yet its OK for a man to insinuate that he'd enjoy being r*ped by 6 women? How is that right? "

I'm sorry how did you get this wider perception of what men think ?

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It would stop me worrying quite so much about my daughter being out after 9 or feeling the need to lock my car door whilst driving at night. I don't walk around at night if I can help it especially by myself,to do do without fear would be like a breathe of fresh air.

Reply privately