Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

honest opoinions

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

When someone offers an opinion either posting a new thread or posting about a subject on a thread.

Have you read a post that has altered your viewpoint ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, from a long term swinger about why a lot of couples prefer other ‘proper’ couples.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not a particular post but over the course of time I've changed my opinion on a couple of things due to various posts.

over a year ago

No im stuborn

over a year ago

Yes lots of times

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

I'm open minded so yes, it can happen.

Rarely but it happens.

over a year ago

"Yes, from a long term swinger about why a lot of couples prefer other ‘proper’ couples."

We won’t meet fb or fwb couples since we had issues with 1 a while back she wanted to chat and meet but he didn’t as they were only friends we asked if she would meet us alone she said yes to start but he was very controlling even to the point he was reading her messages on here in Kik and on her phone so after that long term couples only for us

over a year ago

Sometimes I may read a particularly well thought out post that goes against my own personal view and appreciate where they are coming from with their comment. But I woyldn't say that I have been totally swayed just from one opinion.

over a year ago

"When someone offers an opinion either posting a new thread or posting about a subject on a thread.

Have you read a post that has altered your viewpoint ?"

No I can't say it has, a lot of threads are attention seeking and opinions of many are generally directed at people they know already, new viewpoints aren't generally taken into consideration or indeed quoted on

over a year ago

I like to think I’m open minded, so yes it happens occasionally

over a year ago

Yes. The cuckolding thing. Couldn’t get my head around how any couple could do that at all! Still not at all for me but I get it a bit more now after reading the thread.

over a year ago

"I like to think I’m open minded, so yes it happens occasionally "

Although I tend to change my view of the poster, not the opinion or argument put forward

over a year ago

"I like to think I’m open minded, so yes it happens occasionally

Although I tend to change my view of the poster, not the opinion or argument put forward"

yes that’s happened more

over a year ago

"I like to think I’m open minded, so yes it happens occasionally

Although I tend to change my view of the poster, not the opinion or argument put forward"

This . My opinions on "things" can rarely be changed by others. (Pig headed-I know)

over a year ago

"Yes, from a long term swinger about why a lot of couples prefer other ‘proper’ couples.

We won’t meet fb or fwb couples since we had issues with 1 a while back she wanted to chat and meet but he didn’t as they were only friends we asked if she would meet us alone she said yes to start but he was very controlling even to the point he was reading her messages on here in Kik and on her phone so after that long term couples only for us "

I and friends have been messed around by plenty of married and long term couples in that way. It wasn’t that. It was about equality of ‘risk’.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've changed my opinions, largely through people explaining their experience and results and partly when seeing posts has triggered other thoughts and perspectives, which may not match what I've read but have some of its basis.

over a year ago

Yes sometimes. I like to see things from other people's perspectives.

over a year ago

Trying not to sound arrogant here... I think I'm a pretty open minded and rational person, yet I have never had my opinion changed or feel like I've changed anyone else's. I have however exchanged statements debating things that are off topic and irrelevant. Yet I still do like coming on these forums. Go figure

Post new Message to Thread