Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In celebration of warm sticky knickers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a thread to celebrate all those gorgeous sexy women secretly hiding the fact that they're turned on in their warm sticky wet knickers. It's always a joy for us guys to discover as we go exploring. Particularly as we slowly peel them away from your yearning glistening wet pussy lips for that very first time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Woo go us

over a year ago

Aye, they’re alright, innum?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Amen sir!

Warm and wet is always a wonderful discovery ‘downstairs’ on a lady as it were.

(the front side obviously....)

over a year ago

Sitting in some right now Soulful Bet that's made your day eh?

Peach x

over a year ago

"Sitting in some right now Soulful Bet that's made your day eh?

Peach x"

PHWOAAR!!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Sticky, wet knickers isn't the sexiest way of putting it! I'm disappointed in the choice of words OP. But yes, if I was wearing knickers right now they would be.

over a year ago

Hazzaaaaa hazzaaaaa

over a year ago

"Sticky, wet knickers isn't the sexiest way of putting it! I'm disappointed in the choice of words OP. But yes, if I was wearing knickers right now they would be."

Come on Meli! You can't leave me hanging like that. What would've been a sexier way to describe them? I'm a keen learner xx

over a year ago

"Sticky, wet knickers isn't the sexiest way of putting it! I'm disappointed in the choice of words OP. But yes, if I was wearing knickers right now they would be."

Despite the wording the desired effect is spreading hats of op

over a year ago

"Sticky, wet knickers isn't the sexiest way of putting it! I'm disappointed in the choice of words OP. But yes, if I was wearing knickers right now they would be.

Come on Meli! You can't leave me hanging like that. What would've been a sexier way to describe them? I'm a keen learner xx"

Wank talk alert!!

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

Bravo to all the ladies. Xxx

over a year ago

"Sticky, wet knickers isn't the sexiest way of putting it! I'm disappointed in the choice of words OP. But yes, if I was wearing knickers right now they would be.

Come on Meli! You can't leave me hanging like that. What would've been a sexier way to describe them? I'm a keen learner xx

Wank talk alert!! "

shhh

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!! "

Shit youve been bubbled

over a year ago

The amount of times men have asked to buy mine lol

over a year ago

"The amount of times men have asked to buy mine lol "

I will neva understand this

over a year ago

"The amount of times men have asked to buy mine lol

I will neva understand this "

Me neither but they do

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh "

Thanks for the warning Syb! I was so close to indulging in it as well.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Me neither but they do "

I just don’t get it either. An urban myth perhaps?

over a year ago

Me neither but they do

I just don’t get it either. An urban myth perhaps?"

Oh no not a myth

over a year ago

"The amount of times men have asked to buy mine lol "

Yep all the time. Odd

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Thanks for the warning Syb! I was so close to indulging in it as well."

Argh rumbled sticky wet warm nectarous knickers it shall remain then It might not sound sexy to you but I bloomin love em

No knickers works too

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd "

Odd but kind of flattering

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh "

How about, slippery, moist panties

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Thanks for the warning Syb! I was so close to indulging in it as well."

I've been here a long time.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

How about, slippery, moist panties "

Wow! That’s much better

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

Odd but kind of flattering "

Tempting to pop to primarni and buy a load of cheap pairs though. Business opportunity

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

Tempting to pop to primarni and buy a load of cheap pairs though. Business opportunity "

Sold a few

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

Odd but kind of flattering "

I can understand wanting to pocket a freshly warm precum soaked pair in the heat of the passion. But I don't get the whole crispy crunchy cold pair arriving in the post

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

I've been here a long time. "

Bitch

Joke people defending befor it starts

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Wow! That’s much better"

Thank you. Now take your hand off the penis.

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Replace moist with wet and you’re there. Although not sure about panties either. But what do I know

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Bitch

Joke people defending befor it starts"

Wanker?

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

I can understand wanting to pocket a freshly warm precum soaked pair in the heat of the passion. But I don't get the

whole crispy crunchy cold pair arriving in the post "

We once met a guy who brought a pair from me so I delivered them by wearing them and then taking them off and handing them to him

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Bitch

Joke people defending befor it starts

Wanker?"

Thats men for ya

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

I bow to your erotic supremacy

By *awtyGirl38Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Lol mine to get very wet if I’m turned on!!

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Replace moist with wet and you’re there. Although not sure about panties either. But what do I know "

Wet gives the impression they have wet themselves.

Moist is what we get when me tell us how they want us to drain their balls.

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

Replace moist with wet and you’re there. Although not sure about panties either. But what do I know "

Do I hear a vote for sticky wet knickers? Haha

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

I can understand wanting to pocket a freshly warm precum soaked pair in the heat of the passion. But I don't get the

whole crispy crunchy cold pair arriving in the post

We once met a guy who brought a pair from me so I delivered them by wearing them and then taking them off and handing them to him "

Thats more of a momento then a strange pervy thing really not as bad ... but dose he wear them?strange....

over a year ago

Yep all the time. Odd

whole crispy crunchy cold pair arriving in the post

We once met a guy who brought a pair from me so I delivered them by wearing them and then taking them off and handing them to him

Thats more of a momento then a strange pervy thing really not as bad ... but dose he wear them?strange.... "

Didn't ask lol

over a year ago

Wank talk alert!!

shhh

I bow to your erotic supremacy "

We need to collaborate on that erotic fiction short story (otherwise known as wank fodder).

over a year ago

"Lol mine to get very wet if I’m turned on!!"

love this

over a year ago

I've got rolled up loo roll in my pants because I forgot to bring a tampon with me and have 35 mins left of this shift before I can go home. There's no other women in this building to ask for sanitary products.

over a year ago

"I've got rolled up loo roll in my pants because I forgot to bring a tampon with me and have 35 mins left of this shift before I can go home. There's no other women in this building to ask for sanitary products. "

We’ve all been there

over a year ago

"I've got rolled up loo roll in my pants because I forgot to bring a tampon with me and have 35 mins left of this shift before I can go home. There's no other women in this building to ask for sanitary products. "

Hahahaha. I don’t know you but I love you already!

over a year ago

Yeah. No. That brought the mood right down

over a year ago

"I've got rolled up loo roll in my pants because I forgot to bring a tampon with me and have 35 mins left of this shift before I can go home. There's no other women in this building to ask for sanitary products.

We’ve all been there "

I've got pubes as well so it's kind of a dreadlock situation going on. Feel disgusting and can't wait for a shower.

over a year ago

And then it all shreds the minute you walk and you wonder what the hell happened when you next go to the loo

over a year ago

I'm afraid all this wet/moist/slippery terminology linked with knickers reminds me more of a medical condition than anything erotic.

over a year ago

"I'm afraid all this wet/moist/slippery terminology linked with knickers reminds me more of a medical condition than anything erotic. "

Damp gussets

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Are there any complimentary bread rolls on your work premises?

Um....just a thought I had which may help....

over a year ago

Never has a horny man regretted his choice of words more

over a year ago

Well it started off so well then by the end my dampness turned dry at the change of direction it took!

over a year ago

And FLOP..... thud as it hit the floor. Girls

over a year ago

"I've got rolled up loo roll in my pants because I forgot to bring a tampon with me and have 35 mins left of this shift before I can go home. There's no other women in this building to ask for sanitary products.

Um....just a thought I had which may help.... "

It's a gym! I haven't got long left now anyway but it's been hours. Back and forth to the loo because we can feel when it's gonna come out of us.

over a year ago

Can always rely on me to lower the tone!

over a year ago

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Um....just a thought I had which may help....

It's a gym! I haven't got long left now anyway but it's been hours. Back and forth to the loo because we can feel when it's gonna come out of us.

"

Ahhhhh I see; I feel for you ladies. No socks lying around? (Can’t beat a trusty sock for a myriad of absorbent purposes. Trust me, I know this well.....)

over a year ago

"Never has a horny man regretted his choice of words more "

Lol

Post new Message to Thread