Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies that wax thier foo foo...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...in a salon... do they get it all?

Like even the ones that are close to the business end if you catch my drift?

IE. do you have to basically get your flaps out in order to get them done?

Do you pick a style from a catalogue?

I am known for my shyness, and not sure if I could have some beauty therapist getting right in there?

So what do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been thinking the same over last cpl days , now I know I am bi but getting me bits out to a stranger is well strange oh hang on I do that at the club oops

over a year ago

Something I always wanted to know but was afraid to ask lol

There must be a beautician on fab, we could have a waxin party lol

over a year ago

"Something I always wanted to know but was afraid to ask lol

There must be a beautician on fab, we could have a waxin party lol "

Dam fine idea I am up for that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/11 10:00:50]

over a year ago

"I have been thinking the same over last cpl days , now I know I am bi but getting me bits out to a stranger is well strange oh hang on I do that at the club oops "

Exactly and eventually they won't be a stranger cos you will get to know them... I already know my beauty therapist and the idea of her getting to grips with my flaps is mortifying!

And while we are on about it, what about the men?

Do they do back sack and crack or home waxing like PP?

over a year ago

I do mine at home and it's ready to be done again now after a month

over a year ago

They do having just had my 2nd hollywood yesterday.

I have a lot to be embarrassed about having lost 8 stone I have lots of excess skin at the mo which I get really conscious about.

It feels so great it worth being embarrassed and the girl who does it makes me feel more at ease.

I go totally bald and they do as far back as you want too

Not sure about patterns etc

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

it all depends how much you want off! I react badly to some waxes so would definitely recommend getting a tidy round the edges done first so if you have a problem its not everywhere! Then you can also suss out the beautician and discuss getting the works. From chatting with the various ones i've had over the years its part of their job and they take it in their stride. So just as we all have preferences about which gp does a smear then you'll work out which beautician you'll feel most at ease with.

over a year ago

"I do mine at home and it's ready to be done again now after a month "

You could start a fetish and get women to remove the strips? Maybe?

over a year ago

"it all depends how much you want off! I react badly to some waxes so would definitely recommend getting a tidy round the edges done first so if you have a problem its not everywhere! Then you can also suss out the beautician and discuss getting the works. From chatting with the various ones i've had over the years its part of their job and they take it in their stride. So just as we all have preferences about which gp does a smear then you'll work out which beautician you'll feel most at ease with. "

Really good point!

I remember a lady posting on here recently that she had had a bad reaction and had burns and skin loss because her beautician wasn't up to the job- trully horrifying!!!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'm taking bookings for Christmas

over a year ago

Oh my god!!!!!

Think I will stick to shaving, altho I could do with a 'shaving buddy' instead of a 'f**k buddy' lol

over a year ago

I really couldn't do it myself, for £20 i like how quick they get it done and don't miss bits

over a year ago

"Oh my god!!!!!

Think I will stick to shaving, altho I could do with a 'shaving buddy' instead of a 'f**k buddy' lol "

I pluck the top of mine a lot of the time as shaving gives me a horrible rash .

over a year ago

"it all depends how much you want off! I react badly to some waxes so would definitely recommend getting a tidy round the edges done first so if you have a problem its not everywhere! Then you can also suss out the beautician and discuss getting the works. From chatting with the various ones i've had over the years its part of their job and they take it in their stride. So just as we all have preferences about which gp does a smear then you'll work out which beautician you'll feel most at ease with.

Really good point!

I remember a lady posting on here recently that she had had a bad reaction and had burns and skin loss because her beautician wasn't up to the job- trully horrifying!!!"

bring it on

over a year ago

I may put up a . . .

"Meet today"

" looking for f to come shave/wax my foo foo"

Lol x

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

i get eczema in the places where my skin creases. Got a wax once (bearing in mind i only have the edges tidied) and it looked like a kettle of boiling water had been poured in my lap! Blisters as well. The only wax my skin can take is a pale green tea tree one. Always check. And never use a salon that uses the roll on wax. It takes less training than the stuff they use a spatula for. Also, consider asian salons for sugaring. Some say it hurts less and asian women traditionally have every bit of body hair removed for their wedding day so the staff will be used to it!

over a year ago

Have my own private waxer......eyes watering at thought

over a year ago

"i get eczema in the places where my skin creases. Got a wax once (bearing in mind i only have the edges tidied) and it looked like a kettle of boiling water had been poured in my lap! Blisters as well. The only wax my skin can take is a pale green tea tree one. Always check. And never use a salon that uses the roll on wax. It takes less training than the stuff they use a spatula for. Also, consider asian salons for sugaring. Some say it hurts less and asian

women traditionally have every bit of body hair removed for their wedding day so the staff will be used to it!"

Sugaring????

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i have found more experienced waxers get every last bit, so it is worth paying more for the senior therapist.

But you get a pair of pair knickers to cover your modesty...so dont worry about getting your bits out

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

uses a sugar mix to remove the hair. Traditionally done with a putty like ball of the mix which is pushed against the skin then pulled off and takes the hair with it. But now there are also mixes which are kept warm in a pot like wax and used with a strip of cotton. Trad sugaring is supposed to hurt less than waxing.

over a year ago

"uses a sugar mix to remove the hair. Traditionally done with a putty like ball of the mix which is pushed against the skin then pulled off and takes the hair with it. But now there are also mixes which are kept warm in a pot like wax and used with a strip of cotton. Trad sugaring is supposed to hurt less than waxing."
But does it really hurt less?

Would be great if chams had a salon attached to it, might drop that in the suggestion box lol x

over a year ago

"uses a sugar mix to remove the hair. Traditionally done with a putty like ball of the mix which is pushed against the skin then pulled off and takes the hair with it. But now there are also mixes which are kept warm in a pot like wax and used with a strip of cotton. Trad sugaring is supposed to hurt less than waxing.But does it really hurt less?

Would be great if chams had a salon attached to it, might drop that in the suggestion box lol x"

Now THAT is a stellar idea!

over a year ago

"uses a sugar mix to remove the hair. Traditionally done with a putty like ball of the mix which is pushed against the skin then pulled off and takes the hair with it. But now there are also mixes which are kept warm in a pot like wax and used with a strip of cotton. Trad sugaring is supposed to hurt less than waxing.But does it really hurt less?

Would be great if chams had a salon attached to it, might drop that in the suggestion box lol x"

they say you shouldn't shower or have sex for 24 hours, so would just beteasing yourself getting done at chams

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

don't know if it does hurt less cos i've never tried it - perhaps we should send privateparts as our guinea pig?

over a year ago

"don't know if it does hurt less cos i've never tried it - perhaps we should send privateparts as our guinea pig? "

I love that idea, how about it PP

over a year ago

Would be great if chams had a salon attached to it, might drop that in the suggestion box lol x

they say you shouldn't shower or have sex for 24 hours, so would just beteasing yourself getting done at chams"

Ahhh but it would be like extended fourplay, just think how horny you'd be after 24 hours!

over a year ago

any one got a needle I have an ingrowing hair , bloody shaving

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

dip a cotton bud in boiling water and press on. It can sometimes help it come to surface - then you can tweezer.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Make a video I wanna hear you shout

OWWWWW !

over a year ago

"dip a cotton bud in boiling water and press on. It can sometimes help it come to surface - then you can tweezer. "

thank you will try that listen out for the scream

over a year ago

"dip a cotton bud in boiling water and press on. It can sometimes help it come to surface - then you can tweezer.

thank you will try that listen out for the scream "

Ah bless ya, good luck hun x

over a year ago

"dip a cotton bud in boiling water and press on. It can sometimes help it come to surface - then you can tweezer.

thank you will try that listen out for the scream Ah bless ya, good luck hun x"

I shall be selling hairy candles this Christmas in the following, ahem, designs

Fiery

Sultry

Noir

Bombshell

Distinguished

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Was me had the bad reaction to waxing

( well was the girl wasnt very good ) .It has quite put me off for the moment

I used to get my legs sugared wasnt bad at all , but best not to get anything done when you due a period as the skin is so much more sensitive .

over a year ago

"Was me had the bad reaction to waxing

I used to get my legs sugared wasnt bad at all , but best not to get anything done when you due a period as the skin is so much more sensitive . "

Cinn

hope it's not the I go to

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

you pain receptors go a bit wappy when you're due on so you feel pain more - not the time to have hair pulled out by the roots in intimate areas!

over a year ago

thank you will try that listen out for the scream Ah bless ya, good luck hun x

I shall be selling hairy candles this Christmas in the following, ahem, designs

Fiery

Sultry

Noir

Bombshell

Distinguished

"

you want any donations

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Would love to get it done...Cant afford it though as unemployed...

Stranger doing it wouldnt bother me, sure I wouldnt be their first client!! lol

How long does it have to grow before it can be waxed???

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"any one got a needle I have an ingrowing hair , bloody shaving "

Give it a good ole fashioned squeeze when in hot bath.....

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I used to get my legs sugared wasnt bad at all , but best not to get anything done when you due a period as the skin is so much more sensitive .

Cinn

hope it's not the I go to "

WKD,, and she got the sack.!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

if you're a brave brave woman you can always try your local college. Trainee beauticians have to practise on someone! There is usually a charge, but its much cheaper than established salons. And they are generally very well supervised. Though i usually go for the pedicure...

over a year ago

yes had it done and yes i had to open my legs wide ... looked lovely just left short landing strip x

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Would love to get it done...Cant afford it though as unemployed...

Stranger doing it wouldnt bother me, sure I wouldnt be their first client!! lol

How long does it have to grow before it can be waxed???

"

Find a beauty school or college . Can get waxing done cheap there

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"uses a sugar mix to remove the hair. Traditionally done with a putty like ball of the mix which is pushed against the skin then pulled off and takes the hair with it. But now there are also mixes which are kept warm in a pot like wax and used with a strip of cotton. Trad sugaring is supposed to hurt less than waxing."

Mrs Surrey used to do it years ago, all the kit, table and stuff..

would never agree to me stirring the sugar in the warmer though..

cant understand why lol..

over a year ago

Cinn

hope it's not the I go to

WKD,, and she got the sack.!!"

iS that the one near a sainsbury by any chance

over a year ago

No I couldn't go, would just be so em barrassed so prefer my own home waxing strips. I think because I'm blonde, I don't seem to ever have lots of hair growing. I only have to do it once every 2 weeks, just doesn't seem to grow much. Unless its cos I've been doing it for so long now that the hair follicles have decided its a waste of time.

I don't seem to have hair near my delicate folds but I wouldn't put any wax treatment near those bits, I just tend to have a tidy up of any stray hairs with his razor - which he doesn't know about

By *oodnvampCouple
over a year ago

beverley

I've been doing mine myself now for ages and dont miss any tho the contorting is a bit tricky for some bits...

over a year ago

Had it done a few times...the whole lot off!! Painful though

over a year ago

there lots of vids on youtube about Sugaring

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Would like to get mine waxed but am too much of a wimp.

Tried waxing my legs once and could only manage one, it was pure torture.

Had one lovely smooth leg and one that was prickly..lol

over a year ago

Well I'm a fanny plucker, and a fanny plucker's mate, so I'll gladly pluck your fanny's till it's bald and smooth as my pate

Post new Message to Thread