Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jose could quit manchester united

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He have lost few games and doesnt seem as happy as before and the team doesnt play as good, there are rumours that he could quit and in the papers too, do you think he will stay? I reckon he will stay, probably to the end of season.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"He have lost few games and doesnt seem as happy as before and the team doesnt play as good, there are rumours that he could quit and in the papers too, do you think he will stay? I reckon he will stay, probably to the end of season."

I very much doubt that he will quit.

Get the sack? Now that is another story.

I expect it by the end of the week. Or maybe even today.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

They won't sack him till there's no champions league next season, even Moyes clung on till no top 4

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"They won't sack him till there's no champions league next season, even Moyes clung on till no top 4"

Normally I would agree. But this is different.

By all accounts the atmosphere in the dressing room is poison and Maurinho just hasn't got the right personality to sort it. We all saw what happened at Chelsea and this is no different, if anything it's worse.

Add to that there is a top level replacement who is out of work at the moment (Zidane) so this time I expect Man Utd to move fast. If Woodward has the balls of course. If not then the Glaser's themselves may step in.

For me the ideal situation would be Maurinho, Woodward, and Pogba all shown the door.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

He definitely won't resign, it would harm his payout. Don't think Woodward will have the balls to sack until they're definitely not finishing in top four, they'll want to do it on the cheap.

Only thing that makes me second guess it, was Woodward sitting with Patrice Evra the other day. Zidane with Evra as assistant and translator possibly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The job is a poison chalice, and I'd be surprised iif Zidane would want it.

The once successful youth program is no longer working and Utd have simply embraced buy buy buy ethic.

The rot set in at Old Trafford when the Glazer's took over, and you can't turn back that clock

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I hope he stays

Although they do have the annoying ability to pull it out of the bag and turn stuff around.

Be an interesting window in January with Pogba.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good. Overpaid twat.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"He have lost few games and doesnt seem as happy as before and the team doesnt play as good, there are rumours that he could quit and in the papers too, do you think he will stay? I reckon he will stay, probably to the end of season."

Who cares???

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"He have lost few games and doesnt seem as happy as before and the team doesnt play as good, there are rumours that he could quit and in the papers too, do you think he will stay? I reckon he will stay, probably to the end of season.

I very much doubt that he will quit.

Get the sack? Now that is another story.

I expect it by the end of the week. Or maybe even today."

Yes, or get fired, do you reckon fergie wants the job?

Post new Message to Thread