Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

can we have live forum

Jump to newest

By *ingle ex cuck OP   Man
over a year ago

chester

I mean I love the threads but some are 6 weeks old rather than last comment can we have last post ? please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I mean I love the threads but some are 6 weeks old rather than last comment can we have last post ? please "

Why?

over a year ago

chester

I meant live posts yes I no now about the chat rooms

over a year ago

chester

"I mean I love the threads but some are 6 weeks old rather than last comment can we have last post ? please

because there out of date example

user no longer on site

Why?"

By *har4uCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Bord.com

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry your post is 1 minute old, so not live...

over a year ago

"I mean I love the threads but some are 6 weeks old rather than last comment can we have last post ? please

user no longer on site

Why?"

A conversation can never be out of date. Opinions grow and transform, meaning even a year later, the depth of it can be just as enlightening.

If you don’t like the old conversations, look at the date it was posted before scrolling through it?

over a year ago

chester

"Sorry your post is 1 minute old, so not l... "

lol

over a year ago

chester

user no longer on site

Why?

A conversation can never be out of date. Opinions grow and transform, meaning even a year later, the depth of it can be just as enlightening.

If you don’t like the old conversations, look at the date it was posted before scrolling through it?"

good point ella bit do you not see my point ? I like live forum chat not some one who has made a comment in 2009

over a year ago

user no longer on site

Why?

If you don’t like the old conversations, look at the date it was posted before scrolling through it?

good point ella bit do you not see my point ? I like live forum chat not some one who has made a comment in 2009 "

No, I don’t see your point.

If you want live, go to the chat room..?

over a year ago

user no longer on site

Why?

good point ella bit do you not see my point ? I like live forum chat not some one who has made a comment in 2009 "

If it's at the top of the page, the last comment is recent. It's live with history

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

If the post is at the top of the forum it is because someone has just commented on it, therefore the post is "live".

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

user no longer on site

Why?

good point ella bit do you not see my point ? I like live forum chat not some one who has made a comment in 2009

If it's at the top of the page, the last comment is recent. It's live with history "

beat me to it.

over a year ago

chester

I don't like the chat room it's sleazy but I do like the forum ' - call me weired but I don't like replying to user no longer on site

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I don't like the chat room it's sleazy but I do like the forum ' - call me weired but I don't like replying to user no longer on site "

Then don't!

over a year ago

"I don't like the chat room it's sleazy but I do like the forum ' - call me weired but I don't like replying to user no longer on site

Then don't!"

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

I dont get your point. The most current threads are shown. If you chose to look at old threads that is your issue. If you dont like it - don't.

over a year ago

"I don't like the chat room it's sleazy but I do like the forum ' - call me weired but I don't like replying to user no longer on site "

A live forum is a chat room, I actually really don't know what you're talking about.

All the osts on the first page are the most recent ones, especially in the lounge most have posts within the last hour.

I'm afraid you are making no sense at all.

over a year ago

"I don't like the chat room it's sleazy but I do like the forum ' - call me weired but I don't like replying to user no longer on site

A live forum is a chat room, I actually really don't know what you're talking about.

All the osts on the first page are the most recent ones, especially in the lounge most have posts within the last hour.

I'm afraid you are making no sense at all. "

I think, and I may be wrong, that what he wants is the chat room without the video side of it so you see the posts appear and don't have to refresh the page.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

This is 7 minutes old and the OP is no longer online.

If he wants live I Expect 100% dedication

How dare he go offline

over a year ago

chester

"This is 7 minutes old and the OP is no longer online.

How dare he go offline "

sorry miss honey I fell asleep .

over a year ago

chester

I think, and I may be wrong, that what he wants is the chat room without the video side of it so you see the posts appear and don't have to

exactly thank you you are not wrong in fact you are very intelligent thankyou

refresh the page."

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I mean I love the threads but some are 6 weeks old rather than last comment can we have last post ? please "

When you look at the Forum List it tells you when there was a last posting.

If you don't want to look at old threads, don't go there just go to those busier forums with more upto date threads.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

*goes off to bump threads from 1936........

over a year ago

Can we have a live cow that wonders the fields of fab, not being hunted by meat eaters...

over a year ago

Is there an argument for not letting some members anywhere near the forum?

over a year ago

"Can we have a live cow that wonders the fields of fab, not being hunted by meat eaters..."

No, cows and digital media don't mix well

over a year ago

"Can we have a live cow that wonders the fields of fab, not being hunted by meat eaters...

No, cows and digital media don't mix well"

Those poor cows

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

I'm afraid you are making no sense at all. "

Thank god it's not just me.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Can we have a live cow that wonders the fields of fab, not being hunted by meat eaters..."

Well we couldn't have a dead cow that wanders the fields of Fab could we?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

You're not, you're replying to whoever commented on it last

over a year ago

"Can we have a live cow that wonders the fields of fab, not being hunted by meat eaters...

"

But as it's digitised inside the box of my phone does it not become schrodinger's cow?

over a year ago

But as it's digitised inside the box of my phone does it not become schrodinger's cow? "

Can you guys just leave my cow alone?

over a year ago

But as it's digitised inside the box of my phone does it not become schrodinger's cow?

Can you guys just leave my cow alone?"

Oh it's your cow now... when did cow ownership enter this collective pasture land?

over a year ago

Can you guys just leave my cow alone?

Oh it's your cow now... when did cow ownership enter this collective pasture land? "

Found him wondering a field on his own so I took him

He lived in the garden

over a year ago

See OP that's what happens when you have live forums, people just wander in and claim ownership of the digital cows that may be live or not live depending on if there is a cow shaped hole in your phone....

over a year ago

"See OP that's what happens when you have live forums, people just wander in and claim ownership of the digital cows that may be live or not live depending on if there is a cow shaped hole in your phone.... "

Leave him alone!!! He’s a good cow

over a year ago

"See OP that's what happens when you have live forums, people just wander in and claim ownership of the digital cows that may be live or not live depending on if there is a cow shaped hole in your phone....

Leave him alone!!! He’s a good cow"

I love cows.

over a year ago

"See OP that's what happens when you have live forums, people just wander in and claim ownership of the digital cows that may be live or not live depending on if there is a cow shaped hole in your phone....

I love cows. "

They taste great! (Don’t tell my cow this)

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

No -it would ruin my enjoyment of people replying to advice needed now type posts a couple of months after the fact.

By *ilver_StarMan
over a year ago

Oxford

What EllaBullet said..!

over a year ago

I love cows.

They taste great! (Don’t tell my cow this)"

Don't worry, they already know. It's in their terms and conditions.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I love cows. "

It's OK but I prefer Shanklin.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

user no longer on site

Why?

No, I don’t see your point.

If you want live, go to the chat room..?"

Exactly. The forums would turn into them.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

How dare he go offline

sorry miss honey I fell asleep ."

Are you broadcasting live now?

over a year ago

How dare he go offline

Are you broadcasting live now?"

No the digital cow ate his keyboard...

over a year ago

I think, and I may be wrong, that what he wants is the chat room without the video side of it so you see the posts appear and don't have to refresh the page."

So don't look at the videos, lol.

This could be the most bizarre thread ever.

over a year ago

How dare he go offline

Are you broadcasting live now?

No the digital cow ate his keyboard... "

The cow got hungry

Post new Message to Thread