Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Same old

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yep, were asking about our profile.....were that couple, the one that wants the impossible and the one that some like to verbally assault because of what we want, without bothering to ask further! That said, our question is simple....do we appeal? And how can we tidy up our profile?

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not your target market so I’ll defer to those who are to give the best advice, but one thing jumps out from your pics.

All of her, none of him. I would assume any potential meets would want to know about BOTH of you, not just the female half. That may explain why some just skip on past?

Good luck though, I hope you get some quality advice on the thread from your target audience

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Profile text isn't bad OP - as a couple it's clear what you want and are looking for. Where you could maybe improve it would be to provide more detail about what you think you can offer.

I'd also say that the thought of Mr being present at all meets, but not participating may out some people off - comes across a little that maybe any meets would be expected to effectively put on a show for him - that's not to criticise, ultimately you have every right to look for what you want, but it may limit your options.

I'd also say that some pics of him would be beneficial - even if he's not involved directly at any meets, the fact he will be present most people would want to be able to see him.

over a year ago

"I’m not your target market so I’ll defer to those who are to give the best advice, but one thing jumps out from your pics.

All of her, none of him. I would assume any potential meets would want to know about BOTH of you, not just the female half. That may explain why some just skip on past?

Good luck though, I hope you get some quality advice on the thread from your target audience "

Thank you. There are some of myself on our private pics however, its definatley something to think about.

S

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep, were asking about our profile.....were that couple, the one that wants the impossible and the one that some like to verbally assault because of what we want, without bothering to ask further! That said, our question is simple....do we appeal? And how can we tidy up our profile?

So much reading to do for very little relevant information.

S"

over a year ago

"Profile text isn't bad OP - as a couple it's clear what you want and are looking for. Where you could maybe improve it would be to provide more detail about what you think you can offer.

I'd also say that the thought of Mr being present at all meets, but not participating may out some people off - comes across a little that maybe any meets would be expected to effectively put on a show for him - that's not to criticise, ultimately you have every right to look for what you want, but it may limit your options.

I'd also say that some pics of him would be beneficial - even if he's not involved directly at any meets, the fact he will be present most people would want to be able to see him."

Yes thats what weve been accused of in the past, asking for a show. But this for Cs benefit and not mine(although i obviously would enjoy). We are open to other things but are rookies in this world so are going for what we want first, to gague what else we may want later on. Thankyou for the feedback

S

over a year ago

"Yep, were asking about our profile.....were that couple, the one that wants the impossible and the one that some like to verbally assault because of what we want, without bothering to ask further! That said, our question is simple....do we appeal? And how can we tidy up our profile?

So much reading to do for very little relevant information.

S"

Yeah we did think maybe its a little too much, thank you

S

over a year ago

Thank you guys for the feedback

S

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I’m not your target market so I’ll defer to those who are to give the best advice, but one thing jumps out from your pics.

Good luck though, I hope you get some quality advice on the thread from your target audience

Thank you. There are some of myself on our private pics however, its definatley something to think about.

S"

In other words, I'm gonna ignore the advice given.

over a year ago

S

In other words, I'm gonna ignore the advice given.

"

No no, were on holiday at present so will get C to help with pics and put them on soon. We want to make our profile better

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

You will find it incredibly difficult to find a single girl. They are like gold dust.

Maybe expand out and meet couples with girl girl swap only? At least then your bi Mrs can have some fun and you can enjoy being with her?

over a year ago

"You will find it incredibly difficult to find a single girl. They are like gold dust.

Maybe expand out and meet couples with girl girl swap only? At least then your bi Mrs can have some fun and you can enjoy being with her?"

Yeah thats what we have tried and still are. We get so far then boom, nothing. Were not giving up or moaning as they have the right to change their minds. Just the waiting game i suppose.

Post new Message to Thread