Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love or lust

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what If someone mentions there falling in love with you on here after clearly knowing it was nsa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Say you love them back, then tell them if they really loved you they would let you bum them

over a year ago

"what If someone mentions there falling in love with you on here after clearly knowing it was nsa "

Despite things being upfront at the start, things can always change. Work out what their feelings mean for your friendship, work out whether you can deal with it, if not, walk away.

over a year ago

It can happen, people feelings can change. You need to work out what it is that you want for yourself, then go from there.

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

It's a trap.

over a year ago

"Say you love them back, then tell them if they really loved you they would let you bum them "

Haha. You win

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Say you love them back, then tell them if they really loved you they would let you bum them "

Aw. true

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"what If someone mentions there falling in love with you on here after clearly knowing it was nsa "

Shit happens.

Emotions are proper fuckers at times. I'm assuming it isn't mutual or you wouldn't have started this thread, unless you're the one with the feels and are gauging the reactions as to whether it's worth talking to your bedroom buddy.

I personally think being honest is the best thing, that way people can make informed, educated choices.

There are many who have met for no strings and ended up either married or in a relationship. It's not a shameful thing.

Intentions are one thing, what happens after that when feelings creep in can be totally different.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd be off like a shot, but that's only because I'm not looking for love.

over a year ago

It happens unfortunately sometimes you can't help feelings. I think as long as your honest with each other and know where you stand it can be fine even if the feelings are not reciprocated

over a year ago

Shit happens if your lovable its true

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Shit happens if your lovable its true"

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread