Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

confused by intention

Jump to newest

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Ok so picture the scene im dancing in a night club on my own loving life. One girl dressed as a convict as you do tells me very politely to fuck off. So i move away, moments later she is dancing very close to me away from. Her group of friends which leaves me utterly confused, what you trying do dance with me or playing a joke or what. So i walk off and gave her more room before she left with her bf (which was the guy i initially thought it was).

Anyway have you ever been left confused by people on nights out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Learn not to dwell on non events. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like people trying to start a fight.

over a year ago

"Ok so picture the scene im dancing in a night club on my own loving life. One girl dressed as a convict as you do tells me very politely to fuck off. So i move away, moments later she is dancing very close to me away from. Her group of friends which leaves me utterly confused, what you trying do dance with me or playing a joke or what. So i walk off and gave her more room before she left with her bf (which was the guy i initially thought it was).

Anyway have you ever been left confused by people on nights out? "

I am often left confused by people. And it has been many years since I was last in a club but she sounds like she was acting how my friends would. They would be a bit like that to either make someone jealous (usually said person was not their other half) or the other reason was to get their drinks paid for.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Its so many years since I was in a club that they were called discos.

That kind of thing might have happened but I didn't really notice it.

Things seem so much more dramatic nowadays.

over a year ago

"Ok so picture the scene im dancing in a night club on my own loving life. One girl dressed as a convict as you do tells me very politely to fuck off. So i move away, moments later she is dancing very close to me away from. Her group of friends which leaves me utterly confused, what you trying do dance with me or playing a joke or what. So i walk off and gave her more room before she left with her bf (which was the guy i initially thought it was).

I would have thought her verbal indication of not being interested was totaly clear I don't really see any confusion if honest.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I would have thought her verbal indication of not being interested was totaly clear I don't really see any confusion if honest. "

When she's tells you to go away but then moments later tries to dance with you... Play it safe i walked away that's otherwise a potential sexial harassment claim there, and that's not me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Learn not to dwell on non events. x "

Granny! You've got a pic up! This is a rare event!

over a year ago

Maybe when she started dancing close to you,she was just teasing. As in 'you can never have this'. Or maybe she had totally forgotten the previous incident and it was pure coincidence that she happened to be dancing near to you.

Incidentally,how do you tell someone to fk off politely

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Maybe when she started dancing close to you,she was just teasing. As in 'you can never have this'. Or maybe she had totally forgotten the previous incident and it was pure coincidence that she happened to be dancing near to you.

Incidentally,how do you tell someone to fk off politely"

If you would be so good as to fuck off, please.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Learn not to dwell on non events. x

Granny! You've got a pic up! This is a rare event! "

A bear or having something up ? Which is rare ?

over a year ago

"Learn not to dwell on non events. x

Granny! You've got a pic up! This is a rare event!

A bear or having something up ? Which is rare ?"

This confused me. You pose with a pic of a bear, but it's between your legs so I'm wondering if it's your first ever beaver pic?

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

She liked you

Post new Message to Thread