Back to The Lounge

just watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this programme adoption

or rather i was

it;s had to go off

only been on 5 minutes and i'm blubbing !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you big softy x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

not seen the programme but have watched other programmes about it

it is terrible that it is s hard to adopt these days. there are hundres of couples out there that are wanting to adopt for one reason or another yet they have to jump through so many hoops to give a child a loving home

over a year ago

"you big softy x

"

fraid so when kids are concerned

mum and dad fostered kids for 20 odd years and my big sis is adopted

so guess it strikes home

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"not seen the programme but have watched other programmes about it

it is terrible that it is s hard to adopt these days. there are hundres of couples out there that are wanting to adopt for one reason or another yet they have to jump through so many hoops to give a child a loving home"

When i become prime minister its one of the first things im going to do. Anyone one is able to give a loving stable home to a child will be able to whether there different culture, single, gay or straight. Obviously normal background checks required. But surely the main thing to any child is simply to be loved

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

I can't watch it, i'd get too angry. We face a one year wait before we can even apply to adopt (because we've had fertility treatment) then it'll take up to 2 years from there. IF we get approved. We're straight & white you see and we don't fit the 'quota's'

*Her*

over a year ago

"I can't watch it, i'd get too angry. We face a one year wait before we can even apply to adopt (because we've had fertility treatment) then it'll take up to 2 years from there. IF we get approved. We're straight & white you see and we don't fit the 'quota's'

*Her*"

I'm sorry the process has made you feel that way.

Mrs Bus lost twins some years back and had to have her womb removed as a result. She is 10 years older than me so the nit having kids thing has always been an area we have found difficult.

I would still look into it, but she is no longer interested so, for us, kids means we have spoilt nieces & nephews and our friends kids look forward to birthdays and christmas !

I hope your dreams in respect of kids come true sooner than you expect them too x

Post new Message to Thread