Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have a go heros......or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The faredoger thread got me thinking about this subject and I came to the conclusion I don't agree with 'the big mans' actions. But then I remembered about something similar I did myself a few years ago,it went like this............ I was on the bus not in the best of moods to begin with as I was running late.At the back of the bus this big scouse lad was d*unk smoking a joint trying to impress two young teenage girls.It was a bit nippy but I wasn't really that bothered by him. Then he gets off,but the bus remains stationary at the stop.A good two or three minutes pass and we're still not moving,and i'm growing more impatient by the second.So I go down stairs to see what the hold up is and i'm surprised to see half the passengers from the bottom deck of the bus are now off the bus standing watching the scouse lad rolling about with the driver who was barely managing to defend himself. I was about to bugger off and catch another bus when a woman passenger pleaded for somebody to do something.see next post.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hurry up!

over a year ago

I was pretty pissed off at this point due to being held up so I waited untill the lad had his back to me (big lad!) grabbed him in a headlock and kicked his feet from under him and held him down on the ground.He was struggling quite a bit and the police wern't far away so I got a couple of the heavier guys present to sit on him so I could bugger off as I didn't fancy hanging around for statement and all that crap! So,there is my tale.Do you think I did the right thing,or am I just an idiot who could have gotten himself done in,stabbed or worse? Sorry about the two parter,damn ps3's fault! x

over a year ago

You have to act and react to different situations accordingly.

I've quite a few altercations and situations over the years and have had to make decisions in split seconds.

Its a decision only you can make, whether its the right one or not you can't tell until its over.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"I was pretty pissed off at this point due to being held up so I waited untill the lad had his back to me (big lad!) grabbed him in a headlock and kicked his feet from under him and held him down on the ground.He was struggling quite a bit and the police wern't far away so I got a couple of the heavier guys present to sit on him so I could bugger off as I didn't fancy hanging around for statement and all that crap!

So,there is my tale.Do you think I did the right thing,or am I just an idiot who could have gotten himself done in,stabbed or worse?

Sorry about the two parter,damn ps3's fault! x"

try dublin on a night out of town mate,,its worse,,wankers walking the streets,just cause they can,

nothing against dub,,its the same in most irish towns,,just the same after a certain time,,,,

il wait for the grief,lol

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

I must admit I have reacted before thinking(through work) and luckily for me, Nothing bad has happened. In hindsight, after the event it could have turned out so differntly.

over a year ago

"I was pretty pissed off at this point due to being held up so I waited untill the lad had his back to me (big lad!) grabbed him in a headlock and kicked his feet from under him and held him down on the ground.He was struggling quite a bit and the police wern't far away so I got a couple of the heavier guys present to sit on him so I could bugger off as I didn't fancy hanging around for statement and all that crap!

So,there is my tale.Do you think I did the right thing,or am I just an idiot who could have gotten himself done in,stabbed or worse?

Sorry about the two parter,damn ps3's fault! x

try dublin on a night out of town mate,,its worse,,wankers walking the streets,just cause they can,

nothing against dub,,its the same in most irish towns,,just the same after a certain time,,,,

il wait for the grief,lol

"

Its the same in most towns.

Now xmas is here some of the numpties use it as excuse to cause aggro when they've had a few

over a year ago

"You have to act and react to different situations accordingly. I've quite a few altercations and situations over the years and have had to make decisions in split seconds. Its a decision only you can make, whether its the right one or not you can't tell until its over."
Too true.I'm just thankfull my instinct served me well on that occasion! I"m a really placcid guy normally and do my best to avoid trouble, but was having a really bad day and that bampot was just the straw that broke the camels back as it were.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Years ago i would of been first in there breaking up fights and such like. it used to work. Whether it was the fact that it was a girl going charging in to stop them i dont know. Nowadays im afraid i wouldnt do anything, the fact that your a woman wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference. When i was younger if someone was having a fight, it was a fisticuffs between two people. Now its goodness knows how many on to one and you never know what they are going to pull out.

over a year ago

Sorry about the two parter,damn ps3's fault! x"

sounds like you used your loaf to me and waited for the right moment to take him down and don't blame you for moving on quickly as you never know. Sometimes you do a good deed and end up getting blamed for sommat!

over a year ago

I do agree with his actions

There are many people that need to learn they cant just do as they please as in the case of the pratt on the train

They need bringing into line like it or not

I also advocate corporal and capital punishment as well

Im sick and tired of this look out fa myself and dont give a flying fuck about anyone else attitude of todays young

The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control

over a year ago

"I do agree with his actions There are many people that need to learn they cant just do as they please as in the case of the pratt on the train They need bringing into line like it or not I also advocate corporal and capital punishment as well Im sick and tired of this look out fa myself and dont give a flying fuck about anyone else attitude of todays young The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control "
Aye,can see where you're coming from when you put it like that. Ya mad viigilante lol! We should form a fab posse and patrol the streets tooled up with huge dildos and whips and chains PML!

over a year ago

"I do agree with his actions

There are many people that need to learn they cant just do as they please as in the case of the pratt on the train

Im sick and tired of this look out fa myself and dont give a flying fuck about anyone else attitude of todays young

The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control

Aye,can see where you're coming from when you put it like that.

Ya mad viigilante lol!

We should form a fab posse and patrol the streets tooled up with huge dildos and whips and chains PML! "

kicks can (and waits for good seeing to)

over a year ago

Oooh sounds good xx

over a year ago

Of course we'll need handcuffs to,but not the fluffy ones.Too comfortable. Need nasty rusty spikey ones that chafe and hurt. RETRIBUTION GRRR!

over a year ago

"Of course we'll need handcuffs to,but not the fluffy ones.Too comfortable.

Need nasty rusty spikey ones that chafe and hurt.

RETRIBUTION GRRR! "

quickly picks up can and puts in bin ... and runs away

over a year ago

"Of course we'll need handcuffs to,but not the fluffy ones.Too comfortable.

Need nasty rusty spikey ones that chafe and hurt.

RETRIBUTION GRRR! "

Soapy runs ta train station and gets on wiout a ticket

Wheres that inspector xx

over a year ago

"I do agree with his actions There are many people that need to learn they cant just do as they please as in the case of the pratt on the train They need bringing into line like it or not I also advocate corporal and capital punishment as well Im sick and tired of this look out fa myself and dont give a flying fuck about anyone else attitude of todays young The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control Aye,can see where you're coming from when you put it like that. Ya mad viigilante lol! We should form a fab posse and patrol the streets tooled up with huge dildos and whips and chains PML! kicks can (and waits for good seeing to) "
Cat o' nine tails for you (cause i'm a cat lover see) Then the rack!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

when working for a taxi firm a d*unk lass came in mouthing off,she cracked a bottle of wkd on the counter,so i punched her in the face and floored her, we were very good though we picked her up threw her in a taxi and threw her out at the other end

over a year ago

"when working for a taxi firm a d*unk lass came in mouthing off,she cracked a bottle of wkd on the counter,so i punched her in the face and floored her, we were very good though we picked her up threw her in a taxi and threw her out at the other end"
Glad i've never tried to bump your taxi firm! x

over a year ago

I see nothing wrong with what the man on the train did. The little bugger refused to pay and refused to get off. The train wasn't moving until he paid or left. If I was a passenger on that train I would have been thankful to the big man for lobbing him off. Job well done!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"when working for a taxi firm a d*unk lass came in mouthing off,she cracked a bottle of wkd on the counter,so i punched her in the face and floored her, we were very good though we picked her up threw her in a taxi and threw her out at the other end

Glad i've never tried to bump your taxi firm! x"

in my defence the glass was aimed at me

over a year ago

"I see nothing wrong with what the man on the train did. The little bugger refused to pay and refused to get off. The train wasn't moving until he paid or left. If I was a passenger on that train I would have been thankful to the big man for lobbing him off. Job well done!"

Wouldn't it be marvelous if the guy chucking him off was a fare dodger too. I wonder if the conductor checked his ticket.

I think the whole idea of mass transit should be completely reworked, it should be dirt cheap, safe and functional.

Its the best excuse/reason for not taking a job, is they can't get there. Who cares if it lose a billion if it raises a billion and a half in tax revenue.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control "

id love corporal punishment to be brought back,,

get them off the street and in military line,,,

proper order

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

id love corporal punishment to be brought back,,

get them off the street and in military line,,,

proper order

"

IF,

and its a big if our justice system was 100% perfect & efficient there would still be innocent people inside

its nowhere near that, a report about ten yr ago put it about 93% ish

look at how many innocent people have been released after being found 'guilty' of murder since we stopped capital punishment

there was a case this week of a guy being found guilty of murder and the ex boyfriend had served time for it

now if your an advocate of bringing it back, put you or one of your family in the position of spending time waiting for a 'noose about your neck'

and before you think it wont happen to 'me or mine', it has, it does and sadly it will continue to do so

(pardon the caps)

over a year ago

I have no problem with corporal punishment, I had it at school and it kept me in line, but I am totally against capital punishment. I only wish that life behind bars meant life!

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have no problem with corporal punishment, I had it at school and it kept me in line, but I am totally against capital punishment. I only wish that life behind bars meant life!"

yep, a ten year sentence should be just that..

over a year ago

There are lifers in prison that are without doubt guilty.

ian brady, ian huntly, peter sutcliffe, rose west and many others. Society pays for these people in more ways than one to be imprisoned and costs the tax payers huge amounts of money.

If these people and the others who are certainly guilty were given the death sentance, then maybe the coffers wouldn't as strained as they are.

Some toerag decided not to pay his fare, upset a couple of passengers and got a slap for it.

Will he try not to pay again?

over a year ago

years ago - when folks could smoke and drink on buses, i noticed a guy shooting up something.. - but he then moved to another seat on the bus and left the uncovered syringe on the seat he was on.. we had a 2 yr old kid with us and to say Rage set in was an underestimate.. we was livid..

weekend in the jail for hubby - breach of the peace !! junkie littering guy got 150 pounds compensation because hubby threatend to sort him out !!

before u jump down my throat - this was 1992 in london

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Aye,can see where you're coming from when you put it like that.

Ya mad viigilante lol!

We should form a fab posse and patrol the streets tooled up with huge dildos and whips and chains PML! "

How is that meant to encourage good behaviour

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There are lifers in prison that are without doubt guilty.

ian brady, ian huntly, peter sutcliffe, rose west and many others. Society pays for these people in more ways than one to be imprisoned and costs the tax payers huge amounts of money.

If these people and the others who are certainly guilty were given the death sentance, then maybe the coffers wouldn't as strained as they are.

Some toerag decided not to pay his fare, upset a couple of passengers and got a slap for it.

Will he try not to pay again?"

its an emotive subject, can not imagine how it would be to have one of your loved ones murdered by someone..

would probably feel like tying the noose myself perhaps, but what if 'they' did'nt do it and i had killed an innocent..

the ones you mention have been found guilty and they are the vilest scum of the earth

but Stephan Kizko was for 16 years in the same 'club' as those you list

he would have been equally as dead had we used capital punishment

its not an easy one for any society, for the state to take an innocent life through a miscarriage of justice is just wrong

over a year ago

"years ago - when folks could smoke and drink on buses, i noticed a guy shooting up something.. - but he then moved to another seat on the bus and left the uncovered syringe on the seat he was on.. we had a 2 yr old kid with us and to say Rage set in was an underestimate.. we was livid..

weekend in the jail for hubby - breach of the peace !! junkie littering guy got 150 pounds compensation because hubby threatend to sort him out !!

before u jump down my throat - this was 1992 in london "

Theres no excuse for pinning up in public and leaving any type of drug paraphernalia lying around and endangering lives with god knows what on the needle.

Good of your bloke to give him what for I say.

over a year ago

its an emotive subject, can not imagine how it would be to have one of your loved ones murdered by someone..

would probably feel like tying the noose myself perhaps, but what if 'they' did'nt do it and i had killed an innocent..

the ones you mention have been found guilty and they are the vilest scum of the earth

its not an easy one for any society, for the state to take an innocent life through a miscarriage of justice is just wrong

"

Theres no mistaking what those scumbags have done, they even admitted to the crimes.

The student pushed his luck and got a slap, some will say he deserved it, some will say not. None of us were there, so we only know what the media have drummed up.

The point being, maybe he and those involved have all learnt a lesson.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Theres no mistaking what those scumbags have done, they even admitted to the crimes.

The student pushed his luck and got a slap, some will say he deserved it, some will say not. None of us were there, so we only know what the media have drummed up.

The point being, maybe he and those involved have all learnt a lesson."

yep totally and absolutely bang to rights...

but and again using Kizko so was he and i think he even signed a confession(he had learning difficulties)..

it may be a bit early to say who has learnt a lesson tbh, the conductor could be in the mire and so could the big man

as for pushing his luck and deserving a slap, now thats a tricky one

over a year ago

"I do agree with his actions There are many people that need to learn they cant just do as they please as in the case of the pratt on the train They need bringing into line like it or not I also advocate corporal and capital punishment as well Im sick and tired of this look out fa myself and dont give a flying fuck about anyone else attitude of todays young The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum and its time for the adults to take back control Aye,can see where you're coming from when you put it like that. Ya mad viigilante lol! We should form a fab posse and patrol the streets tooled up with huge dildos and whips and chains PML! How is that meant to encourage good behaviour "
I haven't the foggiest? Just having a banter on the forums and posted it because it popped into my head and I thought it was funny lol!

over a year ago

"years ago - when folks could smoke and drink on buses, i noticed a guy shooting up something.. - but he then moved to another seat on the bus and left the uncovered syringe on the seat he was on.. we had a 2 yr old kid with us and to say Rage set in was an underestimate.. we was livid.. weekend in the jail for hubby - breach of the peace !! junkie littering guy got 150 pounds compensation because hubby threatend to sort him out !! before u jump down my throat - this was 1992 in london "
Well done.Respect to hubby.

Post new Message to Thread