Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

theres a man on my veries...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wonder if some people automatically assume that I'm bi...and just hiding it really well?

I honestly dont understand so many people who think that EVERY contact thats made through the site(in meeting) will mean uve fucked the person(or had sexual contact with)

personally I applaud my bi friends who have barely ever even hinted at playing with me in a bi-manner(I wouldn't have really any contact with them if they did try)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never think that people have played with everyone on there verification list. I havent played with everyone on mine

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Of course some people will think that,but do you really care?

BTW your soft furnishings are all over the place and don't match....sort them out!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If the veri says 'he is the best cock sucker in the world' I might have my suspicions, otherwise a couple of veris wouldnt make me think anything....

But if everyone on his friends list is a bi-male or tv as well its prob a bit of a clue

over a year ago

I always get loads of couples mailing me, and when i reply i dont meet couples as it says on my profile only after single guys they point out i have verifications from couples

So i do think some people take who your verified by to hand no matter what your profile says

over a year ago

"Of course some people will think that,but do you really care?

BTW your soft furnishings are all over the place and don't match....sort them out!"

over a year ago

BTW your soft furnishings are all over the place and don't match....sort them out!"

lol I dont care lol..but of course its just one of those annoying things that people cant think others can be friendly on a swing/sex/whatever site

and shuttit, am wanking at Gok Wan tonite!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

+1

If someone chooses not to meet us due to our verifications or who we have met, oh well!

over a year ago

+1

If someone chooses not to meet us due to our verifications or who we have met, oh well!"

Same here

over a year ago

BTW your soft furnishings are all over the place and don't match....sort them out!

lol I dont care lol..but of course its just one of those annoying things that people cant think others can be friendly on a swing/sex/whatever site

and shuttit, am wanking at Gok Wan tonite!"

I think Paddy has a secret B list of veri's that he hides

over a year ago

Awwww Paddy, you lead View on and then dash his hopes like that! He'll chuck your cushions at you!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

and shuttit, am wanking at Gok Wan tonite!"

I have found that apart from meeting some of the most wonderful and interesting people that I would never have met had I not been on here I have also come across the most judgmental people I have ever known in my life!

People will judge you for anything and everything and assume their lives away after reading a profile

As long as you are having a great time,which I know you are then those other people are less than insignificant

PS Gok says can you wear the red ones later?

over a year ago

I think Paddy has a secret B list of veri's that he hides "

I think he hides the XXX ones! (thank goodness)

over a year ago

I think supposition and creative imaginations are wonderful things...

... I just need the Bank Manager to be convinced I'm a millionnaire now and advance me a few grand to do me Christmas Shop down at Nettos

Wolf

over a year ago

I think Paddy has a secret B list of veri's that he hides "

lol well id probably say if a guy asked me to meet cos im stuck in and horny..."aye I'll come suck/be sucked...but only if theres £1000 in it"

hell its xmas am desperate!!!!

over a year ago

"Awwww Paddy, you lead View on and then dash his hopes like that! He'll chuck your cushions at you! "

lolol laine, well there is that other thread 'dont knock it' lol

over a year ago

lol well id probably say if a guy asked me to meet cos im stuck in and horny..."aye I'll come suck/be sucked...but only if theres £1000 in it"

hell its xmas am desperate!!!!"

ah Paddy me n Virgin Mary do a double act and were more desperate that you. Move over let us suck it

over a year ago

It makes me laugh when you read posts where people make all kinds of assumptions. Some guys I've only chatted to in clubs have written veris as if they've played with me though.

I have a few TV friends, we talk clothes and makeup but if people want to believe that my OH dresses up in my clothes and has sex with men then let them get on with it

over a year ago

"I wonder if some people automatically assume that I'm bi...and just hiding it really well?

I honestly dont understand so many people who think that EVERY contact thats made through the site(in meeting) will mean uve fucked the person(or had sexual contact with)

personally I applaud my bi friends who have barely ever even hinted at playing with me in a bi-manner(I wouldn't have really any contact with

them if they did try)

"

Well I'm bi and I'm on ya veris but alas ya too straight fa my liking pmsl

Oh and by the way where's mine ? Xx

over a year ago

lol wheres yer what soapy????? lol

over a year ago

"lol wheres yer what soapy????? lol"

Me veri lol xx

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

i had a veri off soapy... dont think he sucked my cock....

over a year ago

"i had a veri off soapy... dont think he sucked my cock.... "

Bugger sorry mate i must have missed ya xx

over a year ago

hell its xmas am desperate!!!!"

oh come now.

over a year ago

"lol wheres yer what soapy????? lol

Me veri lol xx "

on ur profile ya twat, altho I deleted the first version, ur cock didnt taste that nice the more I thot about it!

over a year ago

"lol wheres yer what soapy????? lol

Me veri lol xx

on ur profile ya twat, altho I deleted the first version, ur cock didnt taste that nice the more I thot about it!"

Oh bugger ya right pmsl xx

over a year ago

hell its xmas am desperate!!!!

oh come now."

its an extra £100 for cum lol x

Post new Message to Thread