Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Week 16 in the B.B. house lmao

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well it’s now 4 months omfg were did that go haha

I have lost one of my crutches so only using 2 and already notice when doing good I walk tall and normal, when bad like was Thursday in frodsham Morrison’s I was wobbly and kept goin weak and nearly falling over but that will get better as muscles improve.

Nothing new at mo all waiting for Monday when see the big consultant and have X-ray to review and say if can start physio and stuff —- it’s like the delmonte advert haha the man from delmonte he say yes hahahaha

So expect an update

On another note sorry today marks the anniversary of when I was sexually assaulted so that’s bad timing as it makes bleak and also after assault I started running more am harder cos I had fear that if could ran away it wouldn’t of happened not that I froze and was terrify (the hard running damaged my knee which then needed the operation)

Sorry for that bleak bit but I get so messed up I’m up an down and with the assault and knee injury I get depressed and hold in an every so often it escapes. Being locked up for 16 weeks doesn’t help.

Sorry again I find the private ness on here I can tell ppl about it I have only told gum my partner (who I lied to at first saying I experimented with a guy eventually after 2 weeks told truth and went gum) my dad (2yts later) and my best mate (who is gay an took offence about it and never spoke to me again -great friend)

Again sorry ?? erm I dunno sorry for talking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought Broken Brillance lived in a flat. My world just collapsed

over a year ago

"I thought Broken Brillance lived in a flat. My world just collapsed "

Wwhhhhaaaaatttt

I don’t understand I may be daft

over a year ago

Thanks for the kind msgs especially about assault it’s hard to talk about it sometimes as it scared me an still does

over a year ago

Again thanks for the pms and support means a lot both about recovery and sexual assault

Post new Message to Thread