Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man Pussy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK. So a bit of an explanation to start with. I accept inboxes from guys as I'm up for STRAIGHT MMF invitations.

I've recently had a few messages off guys asking if I like 'ManPussy' OMG and WTF!!!

I hate that terminology? Why call it that? It rattles me when guys approach me for any sort of 1-1 with another guy as they clearly don't understand that if I was interested I would at least have the sense to say I'm bi or curious and have men in my interests.

To then call it a 'ManPussy' so it somehow makes the whole thing more bearable is just insulting. Does this grind anyone else as much ad it has with me???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam.

over a year ago

The funniest thing I saw was a gay man on a video talking about his ass cunt. It was hilarious.

over a year ago

"The funniest thing I saw was a gay man on a video talking about his ass cunt. It was hilarious."

I really don't find it funny I think they are fucked up in the head. It wasn't a TV. It was a guy.

over a year ago

I hate the term man pussy but to each their own

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam."
not all TVs or ts use that term

over a year ago

"It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam.not all TVs or ts use that term"

Yeah I agree with you! I want to be clear this wasn't a dig at any orientation or gender identification. It's purely just the term 'ManPussy' I really dislike it.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

To a degree, they're entitled to call it that.

It has a G Spot, as in the male G Spot, the prostate gland, is in there.

It is usually hairy.

Not self lubricating though and no clitoris but I suppose the frenulum is within reach but distinctly not part of the same functional section.

So, arguments either side I suppose.

over a year ago

"To a degree, they're entitled to call it that.

It is usually hairy.

Not self lubricating though and no clitoris but I suppose the frenulum is within reach but distinctly not part of the same functional section.

So, arguments either side I suppose. "

My argument is that it's not a pussy....

over a year ago

I’ve actually never heard that term before.

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

My argument is that it's not a pussy.... "

My argument could be that what I have is not called a pussy. Lots of women hate it being called that also.

over a year ago

"The funniest thing I saw was a gay man on a video talking about his ass cunt. It was hilarious.

I really don't find it funny I think they are fucked up in the head. It wasn't a TV. It was a guy."

He has been watching The same videos I saw.

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

So, arguments either side I suppose. "

Why are they entitled to call an arsehole a pussy. A pussy is a name for a vagina, which is not an arsehole. My clitoris is not a penis.

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

Why are they entitled to call an arsehole a pussy. A pussy is a name for a vagina, which is not an arsehole. My clitoris is not a penis."

Hey, the clitoris is close to 4 inches in length. It’s your lady penis

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

My argument could be that what I have is not called a pussy. Lots of women hate it being called that also. "

Now that is a very valid point!

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

Why are they entitled to call an arsehole a pussy. A pussy is a name for a vagina, which is not an arsehole. My clitoris is not a penis.

Hey, the clitoris is close to 4 inches in length. It’s your lady penis "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 02:36:27]

over a year ago

This is Fab.... if you don’t like the term manpussy... you’re homophobic and being discriminatory...

over a year ago

"This is Fab.... if you don’t like the term manpussy... you’re homophobic and being discriminatory..."

I'd love for you to explain how...

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

Hey, the clitoris is close to 4 inches in length. It’s your lady penis "

Not my bit that sticks out. It's a micro penis

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

Hey, the clitoris is close to 4 inches in length. It’s your lady penis

Not my bit that sticks out. It's a micro penis "

It's what I call mine too!

over a year ago

Are you guys really dragging transvestites on the back of one ignorant comment...?

Man, Fab used to be fun.

over a year ago

"Are you guys really dragging transvestites on the back of one ignorant comment...?

Man, Fab used to be fun. "

What?

over a year ago

"Are you guys really dragging transvestites on the back of one ignorant comment...?

Man, Fab used to be fun. "

Who?

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?"

Who brought transvestites into it?

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

Who brought transvestites into it?"

Yeah dude! Chill...

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

I think it was the tongue in cheek joke you made at the beginning. I knew it wasn’t a serious comment.

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

Oh I did. I meant gay men, or one particular one I saw taking the piss out of gay men calling their arseholes a pussy. My apologies, I'm d*unk and have no brain this morning.

over a year ago

Reality check its fab swingers!

Its just artistic licence as is mingers using the BBW tag, guys with 5 inch cocks claiming 9 inches, people with unprotected penetration shots on profiles claiming they don't do bareback and married guys on here pretending to be single.

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

I think it was the tongue in cheek joke you made at the beginning. I knew it wasn’t a serious comment. "

I forgot I said it I'm d*unk I don't care what anyone calls any part of their body

over a year ago

"Reality check its fab swingers!

Its just artistic licence as is mingers using the BBW tag, guys with 5 inch cocks claiming 9 inches, people with unprotected penetration shots on profiles claiming they don't do bareback and married guys on here pretending to be single.

"

Oi,some fat women are beautiful you know.

over a year ago

"This is Fab.... if you don’t like the term manpussy... you’re homophobic and being discriminatory...

I'd love for you to explain how..."

Only on Fab can men have sex with other men and call themselves straight.... if you disagree you will be called homophobic, ignorant, and all sorts of abuse....

Watch how this thread goes.... you will see shortly...

over a year ago

"

Aren’t you lovely

over a year ago

"

Innocent!!

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

I think it was the tongue in cheek joke you made at the beginning. I knew it wasn’t a serious comment.

I forgot I said it I'm d*unk I don't care what anyone calls any part of their body "

Hey, I know you are not nasty so don’t worry. Jd and is it?

over a year ago

"

You have just opened Pandora’s box..... this thread will be closed now because you spoke some truth...

over a year ago

"This is Fab.... if you don’t like the term manpussy... you’re homophobic and being discriminatory...

Only on Fab can men have sex with other men and call themselves straight.... if you disagree you will be called homophobic, ignorant, and all sorts of abuse....

Watch how this thread goes.... you will see shortly..."

That's not explaining how disliking a terminology can make me homophobic?

over a year ago

You have just opened Pandora’s box..... this thread will be closed now because you spoke some truth..."

She was rude with some comments and uncalled for. Nobody is perfect.

over a year ago

You have just opened Pandora’s box..... this thread will be closed now because you spoke some truth...

She was rude with some comments and uncalled for. Nobody is perfect. "

'Reality check it's FabSwingers' did come across particularly Catty I must say!

over a year ago

That's not explaining how disliking a terminology can make me homophobic? "

This is Fab..... if you speak the truth on the forums, you will be attacked and banned.. you have been warned....

over a year ago

'Reality check it's FabSwingers' did come across particularly Catty I must say!"

Also calling people mingers is not nice either. I would never call someone that. Beauty is very subjective.

over a year ago

She was rude with some comments and uncalled for. Nobody is perfect. "

Yes but one persons Rude is another’s truth....

I personally like a bit of rudeness=honesty, the world isn’t rainbows and unicorns...

over a year ago

Also calling people mingers is not nice either. I would never call someone that. Beauty is very subjective. "

I did get her points but I don't think i'm the one in need of a reality check

over a year ago

Aren’t you lovely "

I think it's funny when mediocre people dig at others.

over a year ago

You have just opened Pandora’s box..... this thread will be closed now because you spoke some truth..."

Well manpussy isn't the most deceptive terminology on here I much prefer it to something like "cock craving crevice"

over a year ago

I personally like a bit of rudeness=honesty, the world isn’t rainbows and unicorns..."

But a woman calling other women mingers is just pathetic. Sorry but I don’t agree that people have to be rude about others. It’s not very tactful.

over a year ago

This is Fab..... if you speak the truth on the forums, you will be attacked and banned.. you have been warned...."

The truth? It's opinion, not truth. I could say that someone is a complete knob with a swollen ego because they showed their cock and got some attention. It doesn't make it true does it.

over a year ago

Also calling people mingers is not nice either. I would never call someone that. Beauty is very subjective. "

Let’s have a serious conversation.... please be honest....

Do you really believe beauty is subjective?

I have travelled and lived around the world, and so have you.....

Barring any personality flaws.... attractive people are attractive anywhere they go...

over a year ago

I personally like a bit of rudeness=honesty, the world isn’t rainbows and unicorns...

But a woman calling other women mingers is just pathetic. Sorry but I don’t agree that people have to be rude about others. It’s not very tactful. "

Its not like those women are anything special either. Or the men agreeing with them.

over a year ago

Also calling people mingers is not nice either. I would never call someone that. Beauty is very subjective.

Barring any personality flaws.... attractive people are attractive anywhere they go..."

Some one may think you're gorgeous. I may think you're a minger. Who is right?

over a year ago

Barring any personality flaws.... attractive people are attractive anywhere they go..."

I find some people attractive and my best friend doesn’t and vice versa. We don’t see the same things. People always go on about how many hot guys are on here yet I fail to see many in that way. We all see things differently but there’s no need to be rude about it.

over a year ago

op you need to get help .

over a year ago

This is Fab..... if you speak the truth on the forums, you will be attacked and banned.. you have been warned....

The truth? It's opinion, not truth. I could say that someone is a complete knob with a swollen ego because they showed their cock and got some attention. It doesn't make it true does it."

You really are missing my point.... but fill your boots

over a year ago

Barring any personality flaws.... attractive people are attractive anywhere they go...

I find some people attractive and my best friend doesn’t and vice versa. We don’t see the same things. People always go on about how many hot guys are on here yet I fail to see many in that way. We all see things differently but there’s no need to be rude about it. "

My sister in law thinks Steven Segal is hot. I think he's an ugly cunt.

over a year ago

But a woman calling other women mingers is just pathetic. Sorry but I don’t agree that people have to be rude about others. It’s not very tactful. "

Hark you lmao read back some of your own comments you wouldn't know tactful if you tripped over it. Thanks for making me laugh

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Back to the original topic folks.

People can call whatever part of their anatomy whatever they like. It's their choice, not yours or anybody else's.

Live and let live.

If you have a problem with that, guess where the problem is?

Mirror handy?

over a year ago

The truth? It's opinion, not truth. I could say that someone is a complete knob with a swollen ego because they showed their cock and got some attention. It doesn't make it true does it.

You really are missing my point.... but fill your boots"

I frequently miss points and I'm d*unk, gimme some slack dude.

over a year ago

"Back to the original topic folks.

People can call whatever part of their anatomy whatever they like. It's their choice, not yours or anybody else's.

Live and let live.

Mirror handy?"

Yes! Now come and suck my clitty penis

over a year ago

But a woman calling other women mingers is just pathetic. Sorry but I don’t agree that people have to be rude about others. It’s not very tactful.

Hark you lmao read back some of your own comments you wouldn't know tactful if you tripped over it. Thanks for making me laugh "

Please enlighten me? I’ve been as tactful as I can. You have to stop body shaming women, it’s not the first time.

over a year ago

Hark you lmao read back some of your own comments you wouldn't know tactful if you tripped over it. Thanks for making me laugh

Please enlighten me? I’ve been as tactful as I can. You have to stop body shaming women, it’s not the first time."

He probably meant me. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

over a year ago

Please enlighten me? I’ve been as tactful as I can. You have to stop body shaming women, it’s not the first time."

Well that a lie for a start you really need to learn how to read

over a year ago

Hark you lmao read back some of your own comments you wouldn't know tactful if you tripped over it. Thanks for making me laugh "

I think that was me and I wasnt trying to be tactful.

over a year ago

Some one may think you're gorgeous. I may think you're a minger. Who is right? "

Ok so Gisselle Bunchen isn’t beautiful anywhere on earth she goes?

Christiano Renaldo isn’t considered handsome everywhere in the world?

Your argument isn’t valid because you’re the minority... if 100 women tell me I like look like Idris Elba and you think I’m a minger... I’ll take their opinion over yours.

over a year ago

Please enlighten me? I’ve been as tactful as I can. You have to stop body shaming women, it’s not the first time.

Well that a lie for a start you really need to learn how to read "

That was me I think. But I forgot what I said already.

over a year ago

Your argument isn’t valid because you’re the minority... if 100 women tell me I like look like Idris Elba and you think I’m a minger... I’ll take their opinion over yours."

So, thousands of men on here have told me I'm gorgeous so I must be?

over a year ago

Your argument isn’t valid because you’re the minority... if 100 women tell me I like look like Idris Elba and you think I’m a minger... I’ll take their opinion over yours."

I don’t think Renaldo is good looking at all. Never done anything for me.

over a year ago

That was me I think. But I forgot what I said already. "

No it wasn't you trying to make out I have done this or said that.

over a year ago

That was me I think. But I forgot what I said already.

No it wasn't you trying to make out I have done this or said that."

I'll have to take your word for that, I'm lost.

over a year ago

Your argument isn’t valid because you’re the minority... if 100 women tell me I like look like Idris Elba and you think I’m a minger... I’ll take their opinion over yours.

So, thousands of men on here have told me I'm gorgeous so I must be? "

I’m really starting to like you... you have fire in your soul... or is that Vodka

over a year ago

You are saying Idris is good looking too?? Wow, give me someone my type.

over a year ago

I don’t think Renaldo is good looking at all. Never done anything for me. "

Me neither, he has a smarmy look about him. He seems to have a good heart though.

over a year ago

You are saying Idris is good looking too?? Wow, give me someone my type. "

If only he had said Denzel Washington.

over a year ago

If only he had said Denzel Washington."

Nope, not him either.

over a year ago

Nope, not him either. "

For me I meant

Women drool over Jason Statham; I have zero attraction to him.

over a year ago

I don’t think Renaldo is good looking at all. Never done anything for me. "

Here is my point.... Renaldo get paid millions of dollars for the way he looks . You don’t find him attractive. But you’re 1 person out of billions...

You can’t expect people online to think like you and attack them for voicing their opinions..

over a year ago

Nope, not him either.

For me I meant

Women drool over Jason Statham; I have zero attraction to him."

And Tom hardy, yuck. I like tattooed, bearded Viking gods. Ha.

over a year ago

Here is my point.... Renaldo get paid millions of dollars for the way he looks . You don’t find him attractive. But you’re 1 person out of billions...

You can’t expect people online to think like you and attack them for voicing their opinions..

"

I said I’m not attracted, I didn’t call him a minger. I wouldn’t use that kind of word. That was my point. Not people’s opinions.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Back to the original topic folks.

Live and let live.

Mirror handy?

Yes! Now come and suck my clitty penis "

I was about to but teddy hit me a box in the mouth and now I'm more swollen than you would have been

over a year ago

I bet none of these guys call it a manpussy either!

over a year ago

"I bet none of these guys call it a manpussy either! "

Oh I bet they do

over a year ago

"I bet none of these guys call it a manpussy either!

Oh I bet they do "

Denzel? Jason? Iris? Nahhh man they won't have a man-bag let alone a man-pussy! Lol

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I bet none of these guys call it a manpussy either! "

I'm straight, not Fab straight, real straight and I'd never call it man pussy.

That doesn't matter.

It's a moot point. Whoever is calling it man pussy is entitled to call it whatever they want. Whether others understand what is meant by it will determine it's continued usage, not us.

In other words, get over it and worry about more relevant things in life.

over a year ago

That doesn't matter.

It's a moot point. Whoever is calling it man pussy is entitled to call it whatever they want. Whether others understand what is meant by it will determine it's continued usage, not us.

In other words, get over it and worry about more relevant things in life."

Why don't you get over me objecting? I can object just as much as they can choose to call it...

over a year ago

It's their body they can call their ass a pussy if they want! If you don't like it that's your issue. If they're happy so be it who are we to judge.

I've noticed it's more a thing a woman says to a sub than the man says. To say it's wrong is incorrect its wrong for you, wright for them. But I get what

He's saying about guys looking to meet 1 on 1 I think they believe they can turn a guy boi/gay or something

over a year ago

"

Those "billions" (major exaggeration) like him for his money and celebrity status.

over a year ago

"It's their body they can call their ass a pussy if they want! If you don't like it that's your issue. If they're happy so be it who are we to judge.

I've noticed it's more a thing a woman says to a sub than the man says. To say it's wrong is incorrect its wrong for you, wright for them. But I get what

He's saying about guys looking to meet 1 on 1 I think they believe they can turn a guy boi/gay or something "

I've only known gay men call male arseholes pussies.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

That doesn't matter.

In other words, get over it and worry about more relevant things in life.

Why don't you get over me objecting? I can object just as much as they can choose to call it..."

I have no issues with you objecting.

If that's how you want to spend your time, work away.

I've better things to do, so I'm leaving you to it now, but I hope you get some fulfilment from it.

over a year ago

I said I’m not attracted, I didn’t call him a minger. I wouldn’t use that kind of word. That was my point. Not people’s opinions. "

So if they had said unattractive, they wouldn’t be body shaming?

over a year ago

I said I’m not attracted, I didn’t call him a minger. I wouldn’t use that kind of word. That was my point. Not people’s opinions.

So if they had said unattractive, they wouldn’t be body shaming?"

It’s ok to be honest and say you don’t find a certain person attractive. Calling bbw’s Mingers is not about an individual.

over a year ago

"It's their body they can call their ass a pussy if they want! If you don't like it that's your issue. If they're happy so be it who are we to judge.

He's saying about guys looking to meet 1 on 1 I think they believe they can turn a guy boi/gay or something "

It may be something I would say when using my strap on.

over a year ago

I think a few here have missed the point to be honest. Yeah call it whatever they fucking want. They can call it Brandi Love but it's not going to make me want to fuck it.

The point I'm making which some of you aren't quite getting is I think it's really quite bizarre for a bi/gay male to contact a straight male and by calling it a 'manpussy' is somehow making it something else other than fucking a man's arse? It's actually pretty insulting and disregarding my profile!

over a year ago

"I think a few here have missed the point to be honest. Yeah call it whatever they fucking want. They can call it Brandi Love but it's not going to make me want to fuck it.

The point I'm making which some of you aren't quite getting is I think it's really quite bizarre for a bi/gay male to contact a straight male and by calling it a 'manpussy' is somehow making it something else other than fucking a man's arse? It's actually pretty insulting and disregarding my profile!"

Chill out

over a year ago

"I think a few here have missed the point to be honest. Yeah call it whatever they fucking want. They can call it Brandi Love but it's not going to make me want to fuck it.

The point I'm making which some of you aren't quite getting is I think it's really quite bizarre for a bi/gay male to contact a straight male and by calling it a 'manpussy' is somehow making it something else other than fucking a man's arse? It's actually pretty insulting and disregarding my profile!

Chill out "

Chilling my man bean

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Could call it a love hole

over a year ago

"Could call it a love hole"

Love it

over a year ago

The point I'm making which some of you aren't quite getting is I think it's really quite bizarre for a bi/gay male to contact a straight male and by calling it a 'manpussy' is somehow making it something else other than fucking a man's arse? It's actually pretty insulting and disregarding my profile!"

I do agree but men disregard women's profiles all the time. It's shit that we get used to it.

Also many men lie about being straight to fuck women. He might not believe you're straight because so many lie.

over a year ago

Wtf has the world turned into!

over a year ago

"The funniest thing I saw was a gay man on a video talking about his ass cunt. It was hilarious.

I really don't find it funny I think they are fucked up in the head. It wasn't a TV. It was a guy."

Your reaction seems a little extreme

I don't like the term, it's an instant 'no' from me should anyone use it in their profile or in a chat

That said, it's more of a than anything else

You seem genuinely annoyed by it

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"OK. So a bit of an explanation to start with. I accept inboxes from guys as I'm up for STRAIGHT MMF invitations.

I've recently had a few messages off guys asking if I like 'ManPussy' OMG and WTF!!!

I hate that terminology? Why call it that? It rattles me when guys approach me for any sort of 1-1 with another guy as they clearly don't understand that if I was interested I would at least have the sense to say I'm bi or curious and have men in my interests.

To then call it a 'ManPussy' so it somehow makes the whole thing more bearable is just insulting. Does this grind anyone else as much ad it has with me???"

Lol yes.

There's a few other strange terms like that some people use.

"Clittypole" springs to mind.

I forget the others.

Sorry, they make me cringe.

over a year ago

It is usually hairy.

My argument could be that what I have is not called a pussy. Lots of women hate it being called that also. "

a vaj then?

over a year ago

Block and move on OP, blame the bi guys who misslabel themselves as straight while emailing other guys for sex.

Really not worth getting upset about what words an individual uses.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"

It's ok I'll fess up ..I'm a minger

over a year ago

"Block and move on OP, blame the bi guys who misslabel themselves as straight while emailing other guys for sex.

Really not worth getting upset about what words an individual uses."

But don't blame all bi guys

Some of us like fucking guys cos they don't have a pussy, but they take it up the arse anyway, cos they're a good sport like that

over a year ago

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

Dude, it was literally your reply! (First reply to OP, second post intonthe thread

"”It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam.”"

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

"OK. So a bit of an explanation to start with. I accept inboxes from guys as I'm up for STRAIGHT MMF invitations.

To then call it a 'ManPussy' so it somehow makes the whole thing more bearable is just insulting. Does this grind anyone else as much ad it has with me???"

Have you asked what he means by manpussy?

He could have been wanting you to fuk his cat.

over a year ago

I do agree but men disregard women's profiles all the time. It's shit that we get used to it.

Also many men lie about being straight to fuck women. He might not believe you're straight because so many lie."

I was going to say that we get all kinds of filthy, disgusting messages that turn our stomachs. I’ve had quite a few interesting ones the last few days. It just becomes the norm after a while.

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam."

I am no doubt, from your perspective, one of those "fucking TV's." Not what I consider myself, but in a world that insists on seeing you as a crossdresser/transvestite or a transsexual, depending on whether you plan to have surgery, that's the pigeonhole I tend to end up in. I have a penis and an anus, and I intend to keep it that way. I enjoy having someone else's penis in my anus.

It also turns me on if someone calls my anus my 'cunt.' Not 'pussy': a wishy-washy term that you heard in the school playground, and kind of hoped that people would grow out of in adulthood. As for "manpussy", I'm likely to be rolling on the floor laughing, and it'd kill the mood entirely. Likewise, anyone using 'clittypole' to refer to their penis without any hint of irony.

But my point is that, even though my anus isn't a vagina, it turns me on to have people refer to it as my cunt, when telling me what they'd like to do to it. No doubt others feel the same about 'manpussy' and 'clittypole.' Laugh all you like, but if that works for me and them, I don't see why we should give up on it for the sake of anatomical pedantry.

over a year ago

"It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam.

I am no doubt, from your perspective, one of those "fucking TV's." Not what I consider myself, but in a world that insists on seeing you as a crossdresser/transvestite or a transsexual, depending on whether you plan to have surgery, that's the pigeonhole I tend to end up in. I have a penis and an anus, and I intend to keep it that way. I enjoy having someone else's penis in my anus.

It also turns me on if someone calls my anus my 'cunt.' Not 'pussy': a wishy-washy term that you heard in the school playground, and kind of hoped that people would grow out of in adulthood. As for "manpussy", I'm likely to be rolling on the floor laughing, and it'd kill the mood entirely. Likewise, anyone using 'clittypole' to refer to their penis without any hint of irony.

But my point is that, even though my anus isn't a vagina, it turns me on to have people refer to it as my cunt, when telling me what they'd like to do to it. No doubt others feel the same about 'manpussy' and 'clittypole.' Laugh all you like, but if that works for me and them, I don't see why we should give up on it for the sake of anatomical pedantry."

Oh ignore me, I was d*unk and couldn't even spell man properly. My humour when I'm not d*unk is bad enough. I really don't care what anyone calls any part of their body and I quite like putting my cock in my man's man-pussy as I play with his nipples.

The OP was miffed about being propositioned by a man and in my d*unken fugue I thought I would lighten up the mood...I failed miserably and I apologise.

(I also like a dick in my arse)

over a year ago

"It's those fucking tvs, thinking they have a vagina, when it's an arsehole. If you want pussy you'll fuck a woman. If you want an arse you can have a woman or a nam.

But my point is that, even though my anus isn't a vagina, it turns me on to have people refer to it as my cunt, when telling me what they'd like to do to it. No doubt others feel the same about 'manpussy' and 'clittypole.' Laugh all you like, but if that works for me and them, I don't see why we should give up on it for the sake of anatomical pedantry.

Oh ignore me, I was d*unk and couldn't even spell man properly. My humour when I'm not d*unk is bad enough. I really don't care what anyone calls any part of their body and I quite like putting my cock in my man's man-pussy as I play with his nipples.

The OP was miffed about being propositioned by a man and in my d*unken fugue I thought I would lighten up the mood...I failed miserably and I apologise.

(I also like a dick in my arse)"

Thanks for clarifying

over a year ago

PMSL

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"Oh ignore me, I was d*unk and couldn't even spell man properly. My humour when I'm not d*unk is bad enough. I really don't care what anyone calls any part of their body and I quite like putting my cock in my man's man-pussy as I play with his nipples.

It can be tricky to read humour when it's written down. My apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick. No hard feelings, eh?

over a year ago

Well,anyone can call anything,anything else if they like.They can call their head their big toe.

You could block all guys from messaging you but then you might miss out on some of those MMF invitations so,I'd suggest doing what I do with messages that I find unsuitable in any way,have a little giggle at how ridiculous they seem then delete them. (sometimes I do string them along for a little while for my own amusement).

It's really not worth getting upset or angry about it,in my opinion.

over a year ago

probably just frustrated think the heading on profile says it all "Hard fat cock! " obviously nothing better to talk about ...

over a year ago

"probably just frustrated think the heading on profile says it all "Hard fat cock! " obviously nothing better to talk about ..."

I'm not going to get too bothered about that dig coming from THAT profile hahaha.

By *astflowMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"what's in a name? Is a rose not still a rose by any other name?"

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Your reaction seems a bit OTT. As others have said it is just a word /term and hardly worth getting angry? about..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Good to know

By *heRealMrSBMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"The funniest thing I saw was a gay man on a video talking about his ass cunt. It was hilarious."

Annnd that's enough internetz for one night..

over a year ago

What on earth is ‘man pussy’??

Am I being naive about this?

over a year ago

"What on earth is ‘man pussy’??

Am I being naive about this?"

The mean arse hole

over a year ago

I call my ass ,pussy all the time ,a pussy likes cock so does my ass

over a year ago

"What on earth is ‘man pussy’??

Am I being naive about this?

The mean arse hole "

a asshole there’s no pussy in or around it it’s simply a asshole with no pussy insight.......

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Really and well I never. I always thought it was an arse hole but you live an learn I suppose

If anyone asks to fuck my man pussy I tell them to f right off. It’s an ass. A rectum. A bum. Not a f ing pussy. It’s not furry and doesn’t have claws. So I think your comment is perhaps a little bit ott

over a year ago

"I call my ass ,pussy all the time ,a pussy likes cock so does my ass"

If thats what you want to call it then do so. Its not a vagina mind put a vagina isn't a pussy either as that doesn't have 4 paws and a tail.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS
over a year ago

France, Not in

"OK.

Its been a long and twisted thread, but from someone that (unlike the OP) activly has sex with other guys I'm with the OP on his original comment that its a term that also grinds with me. Together with guys referring to my cock as a clitoris.

over a year ago

so want to fuck some man cunt ? lol

over a year ago

Really and well I never. I always thought it was an arse hole but you live an learn I suppose

If anyone asks to fuck my man pussy I tell them to f right off. It’s an ass. A rectum. A bum. Not a f ing pussy. It’s not furry and doesn’t have claws. So I think your comment is perhaps a little bit ott"

That's what I was saying. I was making a joke with the first sentence. Trying to anyway, but I was d*unk and not really with it.

I'll try harder next time.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Man, Fab used to be fun.

What?

Your earlier post...

over a year ago

"so want to fuck some man cunt ? lol"

What is the difference between man pussy and man cunt?

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I get being pissed off about someone not respecting your boundaries as a straight man.

But a lot of sex is fantasy, and role play can come into it. So what if someone wants to pretend they have a pussy, at least they called it a man one too so you can't say they tried to trick you into having sex with a 'woman'.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

First time I've ever heard that expression... I spat my tea

over a year ago

it is tighter and sexier than any woman`s bits and can clench and hold cock deep and throbbing better ...

over a year ago

"it is tighter and sexier than any woman`s bits and can clench and hold cock deep and throbbing better ..."

Wow do they gush too

over a year ago

"it is tighter and sexier than any woman`s bits and can clench and hold cock deep and throbbing better ...

Wow do they gush too "

erm no do you ? got spare fingers to check ? x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"it is tighter and sexier than any woman`s bits and can clench and hold cock deep and throbbing better ...

Wow do they gush too "

Wouldnt like to be on the receiving end if they did lol

over a year ago

Wow do they gush too erm no do you ? got spare fingers to check ? x"

Nope I have full control of my bowels and bladder

over a year ago

Wow do they gush too

Wouldnt like to be on the receiving end if they did lol "

Brings new meaning to floodgates lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Wow do they gush too

Wouldnt like to be on the receiving end if they did lol

Brings new meaning to floodgates lol. "

Ewwww

over a year ago

"First time I've ever heard that expression... I spat my tea "
it’s rude to spit

By *LFB.Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough.

My friend calls it his mangina, just saying

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Wow do they gush too erm no do you ? got spare fingers to check ? x

Nope I have full control of my bowels and bladder "

I don't.

Sob!

Post new Message to Thread