Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dominated

Jump to newest

By *iercedTattooedBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

bangor

Is it just me...I have noticed a trend the last couple of weeks,!

I'm getting more and more messages from guys wanting to be dominated, ok I'd say well over 75% of them, does my name? profile? or pictures make them think I'm here to be the dominant one?!

I'm not against it don't get me wrong, but where have all the manly guys gone?!

It's not even from chatting with them that starts it, its the first message I get!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i'd say from a guys point of view, them

piercings around your chops give the impression your a hard ass who may like giving the odd slap, tweek, yank or step on the bollocks these men may require from you.

over a year ago

bangor

Really?! wow!!

over a year ago

as some men are sissys and they think it will get them a meet if they say

ooo come dom me

over a year ago

"Really?! wow!!"

yeah, they scare the shit outa me

over a year ago

I get a lot of mail from men wanting me to dom them. Think its the pictures, I think of myself being more bossy than dom. Plus I enjoyed having a diff type of pics for a change

over a year ago

bangor

Yeah some are, and I'm used to having a few messages like that, but the last two weeks wow, only a couple of the messages are guys not wanting to be pissed on and slapped!

over a year ago

bangor

"Really?! wow!!

yeah, they scare the shit outa me "

Aww bless! Better not say where else is pierced then LOL

over a year ago

"Yeah some are, and I'm used to having a few messages like that, but the last two weeks wow, only a couple of the messages are guys not wanting to be pissed on and slapped! "

i dont have a problem pissing on someone tho, its just when they want a shag afterwards. am like wtf you stink of piss

over a year ago

bangor

"Yeah some are, and I'm used to having a few messages like that, but the last two weeks wow, only a couple of the messages are guys not wanting to be pissed on and slapped!

i dont have a problem pissing on someone tho, its just when they want a shag afterwards. am like wtf you stink of piss "

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

**waves** we manly guys are here...just need to look for us...

over a year ago

"Yeah some are, and I'm used to having a few messages like that, but the last two weeks wow, only a couple of the messages are guys not wanting to be pissed on and slapped!

i dont have a problem pissing on someone tho, its just when they want a shag afterwards. am like wtf you stink of piss

"

true story actually i kid you not

Forum Mod

over a year ago

i dont have a problem pissing on someone tho, its just when they want a shag afterwards. am like wtf you stink of piss "

Hahahaha!

over a year ago

hahahahahahahaha!!!

over a year ago

bangor

hahahahahahahaha!!!"

still giggling about that LOL

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

see you are too busy talking...you missed me again...pmsl...

over a year ago

bangor

**waves to _icboy**

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

At last...you must have stopped for a breathe...so I dont smell of piss...ever...and hate being told what to do...so will I do...

over a year ago

"I'm getting more and more messages from guys wanting to be dominated, ok I'd say well over 75% of them, does my name? profile? or pictures make them think I'm here to be the dominant one?! "

you tell me

over a year ago

bangor

Ahh you did not say you didn't want me to piss on you or slap ya bollox!

over a year ago

bangor

"I'm getting more and more messages from guys wanting to be dominated, ok I'd say well over 75% of them, does my name? profile? or pictures make them think I'm here to be the dominant one?!

you tell me "

LMAO

over a year ago

"I get a lot of mail from men wanting me to dom them. Think its the pictures, I think of myself being more bossy than dom. Plus I enjoyed having a diff type of pics for a change"

U are a bossy cow

over a year ago

"I get a lot of mail from men wanting me to dom them. Think its the pictures, I think of myself being more bossy than dom. Plus I enjoyed having a diff type of pics for a change

U are a bossy cow "

oi biatch......behave yerself less i will jingle yer baubles

over a year ago

"I get a lot of mail from men wanting me to dom them. Think its the pictures, I think of myself being more bossy than dom. Plus I enjoyed having a diff type of pics for a change

U are a bossy cow

oi biatch......behave yerself less i will jingle yer baubles "

feel free they are warm now

over a year ago

I'm the one and only dominator..... I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucker there is no other I wanna kiss myself!........(Lyrics to an early 90's rave tune)

By *mba sweetWoman
over a year ago

suffolk.

I would have said send them to me but im not allowed as it would be promotion

over a year ago

"Is it just me...I have noticed a trend the last couple of weeks,!

I'm getting more and more messages from guys wanting to be dominated, ok I'd say well over 75% of them, does my name? profile? or pictures make them think I'm here to be the dominant one?!

It's not even from chatting with them that starts it, its the first message I get!

"

Blokes don't generally read profiles, they go to the pics and if they are quite graphic then the brain in their penis kicks in and controls the keyboard.

That's why.

Your profile is very well written in my opinion and gives a clear picture of you but, let's face it, there is not many who are going to read it after looking at your pics.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

Just read your profile..nope its not you

Thought i could have guessed that ,since i get messages from men wanting to be Dominated...i removed S&M from my lists of interests though,since i am owned, and the messages really dropped in number.

Perhaps its an option,?

over a year ago

hexham

"i'd say from a guys point of view, them

piercings around your chops give the impression your a hard ass who may like giving the odd slap, tweek, yank or step on the bollocks these men may require from you. "

a sub is far more likely to be pierced ,havnt you read the training manual* !

*The story of O

over a year ago

Thought i could have guessed that ,since i get messages from men wanting to be Dominated...i removed S&M from my lists of interests though,since i am owned, and the messages really dropped in number.

Perhaps its an option,?"

my dressing table mirror is the same as yours

over a year ago

hexham

Perhaps its an option,?

my dressing table mirror is the same as yours "

ohhh how do you know my brother in law!(he bought it for us)

over a year ago

"

Im totally a no no if i try and be the dom, lmao

I would laugh to much...

Give me a nice strong virile guy any day

over a year ago

bangor

Perhaps its an option,?"

I don't have it up as an interest

over a year ago

"i'd say from a guys point of view, them

piercings around your chops give the impression your a hard ass who may like giving the odd slap, tweek, yank or step on the bollocks these men may require from you.

a sub is far more likely to be pierced ,havnt you read the training manual* !

*The story of O"

nope, cant say ive read that one! sub/dom whichever way, them piercings scare me

over a year ago

hexham

Perhaps its an option,?

I don't have it up as an interest "

Ohhh then i better be careful how i put this, before another dont bash single men row starts...some single men send out messages based on their fantasy,not the womans reality

Think i managed it

Post new Message to Thread