Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stalking/copying profiles+pics

Jump to newest

By *heGentleman2024 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West

Hello everyone

I have had some weird experiances on here regarding stalkers and people copying my profile intro etc.

Basically i get viewed by the same person/persons many times a day and fabbed many times. It clearly says im straight and blocked men. But i get many straight men looking at me all the time. I dont see what it is?..

Also ive had many messages saying a certain person has copied my “about me”..and all of a sudden a “female” hidden profile contacts me and its quite spooky. My settings are all changed now, just wondering if any fellow fabbers has been in the same situation? Thanks Gbig28 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds awful OP.

I had someone contact me last year thinking he knew me but called me by the wrong name.

Spooky. Knocked me off my stride

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To answer the first point about "straight" guys looking at you - firstly there's the phenomenon known as "fab straight" to consider - then you have the fact that the only way to see you're straight and not interested in guys is by looking at your profile. Then, even though you cover it in your text, is the thing about veris from guys - as you have them hidden people will jump to the wrong conclusions regardless.

As for people copying your profile text- all you can do is report them

over a year ago

Being viewed by guys on here is normal, I’d say 90% of the fabs on my pics are from guys, and if someone copies your bio then take it as a compliment. However the pics thing is a bit off, (also happened to me) just have to try and find and report the profiles or get a friend to do it if you’re unable.

over a year ago

Wow OP, you must be something. What am I missing out on!

By *heGentleman2024 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West

Thanks for your input here guys, ive met some really awesome people here, but when you think theres someone about that tries in anyway to see you or have your pics screenshotted in their phone is quite scary. I have nothing against gay men at all, each to their own as long as their happy. But ive had people contacting me on social media etc. Theres a line yeah?

over a year ago

Just had to look

over a year ago

I've previously had my profile blurb nabbed a number of times. Sometimes just a few chunks of it, but one time virtually verbatim!

Now I deliberately don't put as much effort in to it so the cheeky blaggards have to go and actually think of something original!

Post new Message to Thread