Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunshine on a rainy day

Jump to newest

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

It’s lovely and sunny here today but it’s not helping my decidedly miserable mood.

I’ve read some posts from people who are having it a lot worse than me but I still feel like Eeyore.

Anyone got any suggestions how I can raise my mood without leaving the building ( I’m at work and they don’t like us just buggering off the rotten swines)

I already have an inbox full of dick pics so no need for any more thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Pick some upbeat music - crank the volume up as high as is permissible - stick the earphones in and lose yourself in it - usually breaks the fog for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s lovely and sunny here today but it’s not helping my decidedly miserable mood.

I’ve read some posts from people who are having it a lot worse than me but I still feel like Eeyore.

Anyone got any suggestions how I can raise my mood without leaving the building ( I’m at work and they don’t like us just buggering off the rotten swines)

I already have an inbox full of dick pics so no need for any more thanks "

Come to beach with me

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I second that, listen to some music. Happy songs that take you back to happier times x

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Pick some upbeat music - crank the volume up as high as is permissible - stick the earphones in and lose yourself in it - usually breaks the fog for me "

We’re not supposed to listen to music at our desks in case the phone rings but I’m sorely tempted

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"It’s lovely and sunny here today but it’s not helping my decidedly miserable mood.

I already have an inbox full of dick pics so no need for any more thanks Come to beach with me "

The beach sounds lovely but I can’t leave my desk

over a year ago

Try staring at a sunny window for a bit, while thinking about something or someone you like.

I've been really down lately and I try to take my mind off it by thinking about the people in my life who make me happy, Christmas shopping and shopping for tea towels.

I really don't want to take more medication if I can help it.

over a year ago

"Pick some upbeat music - crank the volume up as high as is permissible - stick the earphones in and lose yourself in it - usually breaks the fog for me

We’re not supposed to listen to music at our desks in case the phone rings but I’m sorely tempted "

I bet you're not supposed to be on fab either

Go for it

over a year ago

I already have an inbox full of dick pics so no need for any more thanks Come to beach with me

The beach sounds lovely but I can’t leave my desk "

Have you got coloured pens in your drawers?

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Try staring at a sunny window for a bit, while thinking about something or someone you like.

I've been really down lately and I try to take my mind off it by thinking about the people in my life who make me happy, Christmas shopping and shopping for tea towels.

I really don't want to take more medication if I can help it. "

I will give that a go. I am sat by a window which helps

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Pick some upbeat music - crank the volume up as high as is permissible - stick the earphones in and lose yourself in it - usually breaks the fog for me

We’re not supposed to listen to music at our desks in case the phone rings but I’m sorely tempted

I bet you're not supposed to be on fab either

Go for it "

You’re right!

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I already have an inbox full of dick pics so no need for any more thanks Come to beach with me

Have you got coloured pens in your drawers?"

Only a dried up highlighter pen

over a year ago

I've just come back from a walk as i have been feeling a bit down lately..

It is gorgeous out there, but it hasn't really cheered me up much tbh..

Im now blasting mr blue sky out of my Google home mini and thats helping a bit

over a year ago

"Try staring at a sunny window for a bit, while thinking about something or someone you like.

I will give that a go. I am sat by a window which helps "

Look for birds. Little birds cheer me up for some reason. You might see a robin if you're lucky.

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Look for birds. Little birds cheer me up for some reason. You might see a robin if you're lucky."

I work in the centre of Hull - I spotted some fornicating pigeons early. Made me chuckle. Pigeons that were dogging

over a year ago

Only a dried up highlighter pen "

Think about going to a stationary shop and buying glitter pens and bright coloured felt tips.

Then buy them and keep them in your drawers for down days. I find bright colour helps.

I smelled a Cherry Vanilla Yankee candle yesterday and it sent a wave of comfort through me. Get something smelly for your drawers too

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I've just come back from a walk as i have been feeling a bit down lately..

It is gorgeous out there, but it hasn't really cheered me up much tbh..

Im now blasting mr blue sky out of my Google home mini and thats helping a bit

"

I’m plugged in listening to random tunes and it has made me feel better. It also drowns out the annoying gob shite that sits behind me

over a year ago

Look for birds. Little birds cheer me up for some reason. You might see a robin if you're lucky.

I work in the centre of Hull - I spotted some fornicating pigeons early. Made me chuckle. Pigeons that were dogging "

Lol they look so funny too

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Only a dried up highlighter pen

Think about going to a stationary shop and buying glitter pens and bright coloured felt tips.

Then buy them and keep them in your drawers for down days. I find bright colour helps.

I smelled a Cherry Vanilla Yankee candle yesterday and it sent a wave of comfort through me. Get something smelly for your drawers too "

Ooh bet that smells lovely - these are both great ideas thank you

over a year ago

Are there other people in your office?

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Are there other people in your office?"

Yeah about 150

over a year ago

Suns_ine on a rainy day- Zoe https://youtu.be/aVnE3HHbaQo

Listen to some music x

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Suns_ine on a rainy day- Zoe https://youtu.be/aVnE3HHbaQo

Listen to some music x"

I am doing just that right now

over a year ago

"Are there other people in your office?

Yeah about 150 "

Pair them up and imagine them having sex

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Happyness is just a cake away

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Are there other people in your office?

Yeah about 150

Pair them up and imagine them having sex "

also

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Happyness is just a cake away "

I may indulge at lunchtime

over a year ago

Music, beach and food are already covered... Hmmmm... what's left?... Faf in the stationery cupboard on your lunchbreak?

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Music, beach and food are already covered... Hmmmm... what's left?... Faf in the stationery cupboard on your lunchbreak? "

Gwan then. I need to rob some coloured pens whilst I’m in there anyway

over a year ago

Well it’s been a tad overcast in Gibraltar today, I guess it’s telling me to get used to the weather when I get back to Blighty!!!

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Well it’s been a tad overcast in Gibraltar today, I guess it’s telling me to get used to the weather when I get back to Blighty!!! "

Did you visit the Rock and see the monkeys?

over a year ago

I just sang my girl to a frien close enough

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I just sang my girl to a frien close enough"

Aw that’s sweet. Or not depending on the quality of your voice

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

Go out for a walk in your lunch

break OP and enjoy the lovely suns_ine

and chase after a few of those pigeons!

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

"Happyness is just a cake away

I may indulge at lunchtime "

So...

What was your indulgence?

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Go out for a walk in your lunch

break OP and enjoy the lovely suns_ine

and chase after a few of those pigeons!

"

I sure will and a chat with a lovely friend will also help

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Happyness is just a cake away

I may indulge at lunchtime

So...

What was your indulgence? "

I haven’t been yet

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Walking on suns_ine

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Walking on suns_ine"

Ten minutes and I will be

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Well now. I could suggest something but last time you slapped me so all I can suggest is perhaps a nice walk up to the centre. Hit the gym and go like hell on the thread mill. Pert bums must remain pert you know

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

How about this one - presuming the office is open plan and there are enough fellow workers - pick one at random and imagine what kind of Fabber they'd be or even if they were a forumite which one they'd be - should bring a grin or two

over a year ago

What happened to Zoe ?

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Well now. I could suggest something but last time you slapped me so all I can suggest is perhaps a nice walk up to the centre. Hit the gym and go like hell on the thread mill. Pert bums must remain pert you know "

I will be hitting the gym later. I aim for buns of steel

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"How about this one - presuming the office is open plan and there are enough fellow workers - pick one at random and imagine what kind of Fabber they'd be or even if they were a forumite which one they'd be - should bring a grin or two "

This might be my secret work hobby already

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"What happened to Zoe ?"

Apparently she married the poet Murray Lachlan Young but they later divorced. I just found out.

over a year ago

"What happened to Zoe ?

Apparently she married the poet Murray Lachlan Young but they later divorced. I just found out. "

Oh right didn’t know that, always fancied her. Great tune as well !

over a year ago

You need to go on you tube, find Zoe suns_ine on a rainy day and play it really loud!

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"You need to go on you tube, find Zoe suns_ine on a rainy day and play it really loud!"

What a great idea

over a year ago

The beach sounds lovely but I can’t leave my desk "

that's a shame you would love it here, go for a toilet break and don't go back

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

The beach sounds lovely but I can’t leave my desk that's a shame you would love it here, go for a toilet break and don't go back "

What? Ever? I kinda need this job

over a year ago

"Music, beach and food are already covered... Hmmmm... what's left?... Faf in the stationery cupboard on your lunchbreak?

Gwan then. I need to rob some coloured pens whilst I’m in there anyway "

...It's well past lunchtime... I wonder if I've been waiting in the right closet...

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Music, beach and food are already covered... Hmmmm... what's left?... Faf in the stationery cupboard on your lunchbreak?

...It's well past lunchtime... I wonder if I've been waiting in the right closet... "

Who the hell just rogered me from behind whilst I was picking up pens then

over a year ago

...It's well past lunchtime... I wonder if I've been waiting in the right closet...

Who the hell just rogered me from behind whilst I was picking up pens then "

*sighs* some lucky bugger

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Who the hell just rogered me from behind whilst I was picking up pens then "

Wasn’t me. Vicky pushed me. Honest. !!!

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Who the hell just rogered me from behind whilst I was picking up pens then

Wasn’t me. Vicky pushed me. Honest. !!!"

Oooh you two rascals (shakes fist)

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

It’s sunny. But your not flashing your knockers on he balcony dam bugger blast

By *iss SJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"It’s sunny. But your not flashing your knockers on he balcony dam bugger blast "

I’m in a lot better mood today

Post new Message to Thread