Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

STUFFING the Bird ,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you like to stuff it. Traditional or do you spice it up? as its the main event.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We have Ham in Coca Cola and Beef Wellington...no stuffing required

over a year ago

"We have Ham in Coca Cola and Beef Wellington...no stuffing required"
yes the Ham coca cola we are having boxing day with other left over meats ... and beef wellington Thusday as johns birthday x

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

Got 11 for dinner Xmas Day and only two of the grandkids like turkey, so they're getting Turkey Jetters Got to do a piece of pork for our other grand kid, the rest of us get the beef and ham.

Ham in Cola us the nicest thing ever...you're one of the few people that hasn't gone ewwwww, when it's suggested !

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

oh nice spices for mine xx

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

oh nice spices for mine xx

over a year ago

"Got 11 for dinner Xmas Day and only two of the grandkids like turkey, so they're getting Turkey Jetters Got to do a piece of pork for our other grand kid, the rest of us get the beef and ham.

Ham in Cola us the nicest thing ever...you're one of the few people that hasn't gone ewwwww, when it's suggested ! "

i go pork ribs in cola too have done for years .. was in a mag years ago from USA saying things to do with cola ,

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"Got 11 for dinner Xmas Day and only two of the grandkids like turkey, so they're getting Turkey Jetters Got to do a piece of pork for our other grand kid, the rest of us get the beef and ham.

Ham in Cola us the nicest thing ever...you're one of the few people that hasn't gone ewwwww, when it's suggested ! i go pork ribs in cola too have done for years .. was in a mag years ago from USA saying things to do with cola , "

Yeah, saw the ham on a Nigella show years ago...I was pissed and half asleep, had to check it on the internet to make sure I hadn't dreamt it

By *igLittleGiantMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Its gotta be stuffed. onion carrots celery and leeks. chopped up chunky in a net. soaked in mixed spice for a day or so. Mmmmmmmm so good nearly as good as sex but not quite

ben

over a year ago

"Its gotta be stuffed. onion carrots celery and leeks. chopped up chunky in a net. soaked in mixed spice for a day or so. Mmmmmmmm so good nearly as good as sex but not quite

ben

"

some do say really good food is as good as sex .. xx maybe when you get older it is , lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I take some of my favourite sausages, skin them then add a few herbs and spices, roll into balls and cook the stuffing separately. Kiddo likes Paxo sage and onion so I make that with some fresh sage and onion added into little balls for him. Stuffing has to have a crispy outside for us in this family.

I usually just stuff the birds body cavity with a bunch of herbs, shallots and lemons.

By *igLittleGiantMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Depends who its with
"Its gotta be stuffed. onion carrots celery and leeks. chopped up chunky in a net. soaked in mixed spice for a day or so. Mmmmmmmm so good nearly as good as sex but not quite

ben

some do say really good food is as good as sex .. xx maybe when you get older it is , lol "

over a year ago

love a good spicey stuffing.

over a year ago

dont like stuffing .ad not that keen on it to .

Post new Message to Thread