Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can't think

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

of a posting tagline so best to just explain the scenario !

MF Couple (both straight) who only want to meet bi guys

The M of the couple gets off on being in the company of a bi male knowing that he (the M of the couple) is out of bounds.

The turn on for the couple being the power of knowing that the bi guy wants to touch the M, but isn't able to.

Has anyone experienced this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no

over a year ago

The thing about a guy being bi though is, he CAN resist a male if the female is there so I don't see the temptation or subsequent thrill?

over a year ago

"of a posting tagline so best to just explain the scenario !

MF Couple (both straight) who only want to meet bi guys

The M of the couple gets off on being in the company of a bi male knowing that he (the M of the couple) is out of bounds.

The turn on for the couple being the power of knowing that the bi guy wants to touch the M, but isn't able to.

Has anyone experienced this ?"

to be honest with you i think most bi guys are happy to play straight with a couple and if the bi guy was fucking the mrs he wouldnt give her straight hubby a second thought lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Ok maybe I'm being thick, what does the bi guy get out of this?

over a year ago

Why would someone want to intentionally frustrate another person in that way?

over a year ago

"Why would someone want to intentionally frustrate another person in that way?"

my thoughts are :

a) power trip

b) the F gets off on it, but not the M

c) the M has stifled bi feelings

am sure there are other reasons

i just thought it was an odd set-up

but life is full of little adventures

over a year ago

"Why would someone want to intentionally frustrate another person in that way?

my thoughts are :

a) power trip

but life is full of little adventures "

The couple probably failed to make it as a prefect or milk monitor at school and wants some kind of intoxicating power before its too late

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The thing about a guy being bi though is, he CAN resist a male if the female is there so I don't see the temptation or subsequent thrill? "

ditto..

the bi thing with a lot of guys is an added extra..

over a year ago

"The thing about a guy being bi though is, he CAN resist a male if the female is there so I don't see the temptation or subsequent thrill?

ditto..

the bi thing with a lot of guys is an added extra..

"

hmmm not sure

some guys are attracted to men as well as women

unlike many a bi playful bloke on here, i do find men attractive and am happy to play alone with another man, whether a fem is present or not

if i met a couple and i was attracted to the bloke, i would wanna play with the both of them

hence why i am explicit about that in my profile - it cuts out the interest from couples with purely straight males (tho not in all cases)

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

hmmm not sure

unlike many a bi playful bloke on here, i do find men attractive and am happy to play alone with another man, whether a fem is present or not

if i met a couple and i was attracted to the bloke, i would wanna play with the both of them

hence why i am explicit about that in my profile - it cuts out the interest from couples with purely straight males (tho not in all cases)

"

tend to not agree m8..

if a guy is str8 then as a bi guy i would respect that even if he did look good, nice attitude etc..

even if i wanted to play with him..

over a year ago

"

hmmm not sure

tend to not agree m8..

if a guy is str8 then as a bi guy i would respect that even if he did look good, nice attitude etc..

"

oh i like to know that everything is on the menu

nowt worse than finding it's unavailable or only on the specials board every so often

i respect a guys sexual status too - hence why i wouldn't meet someone in a sexual situation who was sexually unattainable to me

i know i may be in a minority in thinking that but there's no point in kidding myself or more importantly anyone that invites me to play

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

i respect a guys sexual status too - hence why i wouldn't meet someone in a sexual situation who was sexually unattainable to me

i know i may be in a minority in thinking that but there's no point in kidding myself or more importantly anyone that invites me to play"

respect your honesty m8

over a year ago

Speaking as a a guy who enjoys the added sexual arousal and stimulation I get crosdressing, I try not to dissect what oddities turn other people on…….

I just regard any kink or fetish as a bonus source of sexual gratification for the person(s) lucky enough to get off on it,,,,,,,,,,

hmmm, I guess sometimes kinks and fetishes can feel so good its kinda like having an extra cock or clitty….!.….if ya know what I mean !!!!

over a year ago

"

"

Tend to agree with that, as a bi female I love a woman's body and get turned on by it, but if it's a straight woman in the couple then I'd be happy to just play with the male and double up with her on him and not think about playing with her.

over a year ago

"Why would someone want to intentionally frustrate another person in that way?

my thoughts are :

a) power trip

but life is full of little adventures

The couple probably failed to make it as a prefect or milk monitor at school and wants some kind of intoxicating power before its too late "

profound insight

over a year ago

"Speaking as a a guy who enjoys the added sexual arousal and stimulation I get crosdressing, I try not to dissect what oddities turn other people on…….

I just regard any kink or fetish as a bonus source of sexual gratification for the person(s) lucky enough to get off on it,,,,,,,,,,

hmmm, I guess sometimes kinks and fetishes can feel so good its kinda like having an extra cock or clitty….!.….if ya know what I mean !!!!

"

yesssssssssssss

Post new Message to Thread