Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taken...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...Out of context.

Reading a thread and actually hearing someone say the same lines can bring a whole new meaning to a subject lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...Out of context.

Reading a thread and actually hearing someone say the same lines can bring a whole new meaning to a subject lol"

agreed !

+ you read it one way, yet someone else will read it another

+ there will be bits that attract your attention that others don't notice

over a year ago

Aye the dangers of posting to an audience with completely different ways of reading things to the way you think you wrote it lol

Bloody good fun though xx

over a year ago

ive always said the same

because theres no emotion in font its very hard to know how to read something at times

so just for the record dont take anything i type serious, because its usually not

over a year ago

"Aye the dangers of posting to an audience with completely different ways of reading things to the way you think you wrote it lol

Bloody good fun though xx"

see your typing in scottish again

By *oodnvampCouple
over a year ago

beverley

I've fallen foul of exactly this in the past! It means now I rarely post opinions on anything. Some people will take anything you say wrong no matter what.

over a year ago

"I've fallen foul of exactly this in the past! It means now I rarely post opinions on anything. Some people will take anything you say wrong no matter what. "

very true .... to the point where i read something yesterday from a fairly regular poster who suggested they would not want to meet people who had a difference of opinion to them in forum or chat

over a year ago

At least some understand

over a year ago

I usually blether a load of nonsense so take it any way you want!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i think the greatest danger is those who are manipulative, they attack and bully,but claim you have taken it the wrong way. i was bullied off two sites by somone who insisted butter wouldnt melt in their mouth.

The sad/funny thing was i everyone i knew saw what they were doing,so i never understood if they were deluded or delusional.

My conclusion, people say what they mean, even if they claim differently...if you "take " something one way,then trust your instinct...but always remember that people who start internet wars are probably hurting inside.You cant know why...but it must be true or they would be out there getting on with their lives

over a year ago

"I've fallen foul of exactly this in the past! It means now I rarely post opinions on anything. Some people will take anything you say wrong no matter what. "

No NO NO NO that's the wrong recipie for pancakes!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some don't actually read what is there, they read what they would like to be there....

so they can offer their up their bile

over a year ago

"Some don't actually read what is there, they read what they would like to be there....

so they can offer their up their bile "

Very true, just restate your position untill they finaly answer your point. But then, my thinking rarely runs in the 'main stream' so I do open myself up for abuse....square shoulders and thick skin though.....

over a year ago

I agree square crisps and thick skin chips are the way to go

over a year ago

Having only been using the forums for just over a year , wow is it that long , I have learnt so much. When I first started reading all I could see was and here it is that word a "clique" and it scared me stupid . I posted my opinion on a thread and was taken aback by a pm I got from 1 of the "clique" telling me what a great post it was .

This made me think and I started reading things differently and also taught me that sometimes take a step back chill out and then go back to a thread that has "Got to me" is better than jumping feet first in .

If I state my opinion it is just that mine and learning that others having totally the opposite opinion to me doesnt mean that they are any better or worse than me and that we wont get on in the real world .

Learning how to post while getting my point over and without causing upset to anyone else has also taken time but it has been time well spent .

To anyone newbie I would say take your time post what you want when you want without getting rude or breaking rules , you have your opinions and thoughts and they will get heard .

There is no clique just a bunch of people some who may have met each other and others that join in and are just as noisey as the others .

Anyway thats taken it out of me so who is having what for dinner today I need ideas

By *oodnvampCouple
over a year ago

beverley

"I've fallen foul of exactly this in the past! It means now I rarely post opinions on anything. Some people will take anything you say wrong no matter what.

No NO NO NO that's the wrong recipie for pancakes! "

Hahah Yes Yes, exactly!

over a year ago

hexham

"Having only been using the forums for just over a year , wow is it that long , I have learnt so much. When I first started reading all I could see was and here it is that word a "clique" and it scared me stupid . I posted my opinion on a thread and was taken aback by a pm I got from 1 of the "clique" telling me what a great post it was .

This made me think and I started reading things differently and also taught me that sometimes take a step back chill out and then go back to a thread that has "Got to me" is better than jumping feet first in .

If I state my opinion it is just that mine and learning that others having totally the opposite opinion to me doesnt mean that they are any better or worse than me and that we wont get on in the real world .

Learning how to post while getting my point over and without causing upset to anyone else has also taken time but it has been time well spent .

To anyone newbie I would say take your time post what you want when you want without getting rude or breaking rules , you have your opinions and thoughts and they will get heard .

There is no clique just a bunch of people some who may have met each other and others that join in and are just as noisey as the others .

Anyway thats taken it out of me so who is having what for dinner today I need ideas "

roast chicken and sexy bi woman

over a year ago

"Having only been using the forums for just over a year , wow is it that long , I have learnt so much. When I first started reading all I could see was and here it is that word a "clique" and it scared me stupid . I posted my opinion on a thread and was taken aback by a pm I got from 1 of the "clique" telling me what a great post it was .

Anyway thats taken it out of me so who is having what for dinner today I need ideas

"

room for another

over a year ago

hexham

room for another "

of course...there is a double ended dildo still in its box,needs breaking in

over a year ago

room for another

of course...there is a double ended dildo still in its box,needs breaking in "

wow now theres an offer havnt done that in blooming ages

over a year ago

Views and opinions can be taken in many different ways depending who is reading hem and what kind of mood they are in.

Another factor is, if a woman posts a point of _iew it will be taken differently to if a man posts the same point of _iew too.

Recently I posted a topic and got slated, then a woman posted the same subject matter and all those that slated me started agreeing with her

It all makes for good entertainment and a giggle

over a year ago

"Views and opinions can be taken in many different ways depending who is reading hem and what kind of mood they are in.

Another factor is, if a woman posts a point of _iew it will be taken differently to if a man posts the same point of _iew too.

Recently I posted a topic and got slated, then a woman posted the same subject matter and all those that slated me started agreeing with her

It all makes for good entertainment and a giggle "

yes but what you having for dinner

over a year ago

hexham

room for another

wow now theres an offer havnt done that in blooming ages "

i've never done it....

over a year ago

room for another

wow now theres an offer havnt done that in blooming ages

i've never done it.... "

oh its great well once get over laughing at how to get a oh ffs I cant spell the word I want going

Post new Message to Thread