Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...What is it exactly you are looking for on this site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know this is aimed at singlets but methinks it begins with f and ends with k

over a year ago

"...What is it exactly you are looking for on this site?

"

started looking off for random fun with other blokes & bi mf couples

got that instant hit, but then settled down and am more than happy to make new pals and post random comments in the forums

and occasionally i'll browse who's online locally and have a sniff round

over a year ago

New friends with benefits, and hopefully the opportunity to indulge in a FFM finally! lol

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

ooo this is easy....

ok like most of the single guys sex. I am also looking to explore more of the club scene. For me swiging is more than just physicl sex, is the teasing flirting arousing part as well...

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I know this is aimed at singlets but methinks it begins with f and ends with k"

yes of course its sex we want.....just like the single Ladies and M/F cples on here.....but maybe a chat and giggle too.

I know everyone does not agree ( and that's what makes the world go around)but in my _iew sex is so much better if you can look someone in the eye and smile.

over a year ago

"New friends with benefits, and hopefully the opportunity to indulge in a FFM finally! lol"

finally, let's hope it would be the first on many not a final.

over a year ago

"New friends with benefits, and hopefully the opportunity to indulge in a FFM finally! lol

finally, let's hope it would be the first on many not a final. "

I meant finally getting round to experiencing it... Very much doubt i'd refuse it if offered at a later date!

over a year ago

sex.

sandwiches.

the door to narnia.

winning lottery numbers.

holly willobooby.

any of the above will do for me from this site.

over a year ago

friends and nice company when you meet couples or sometimes we do meet single males for my Lovely Louise but the last single we met did go over the top we said on profile no drugs he wanted to snort we told him to leave and the silly fool then become Aggressive toward louise as she wanted him to leave the house so i threw him out and pretend to call the police that was the last we heard from him ,i quess people like him spoil it for the genuine single males .

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

"I know this is aimed at singlets but methinks it begins with f and ends with k"

Think you might be right, lol. How u guys doing?

over a year ago

"I know this is aimed at singlets but methinks it begins with f and ends with k

Think you might be right, lol. How u guys doing?"

we are fine thanks how are you mate

over a year ago

A way out xx

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

a shallow, meaningless, hedonistic relationship based purely on physical pleasure and pushing boundaries. Oh and world peas, err peace.

over a year ago

"

why you ask?

over a year ago

I thought all single guys were looking for a mff with two bi females ...... well I often get asked do I have a female friend to play with me and them.

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

methinks us gentlemen are disingenuous yes we want to partake of sexual congress - but speaking personally Wham bamm thank you mamm is not my cup of tea - I want to develop and take my time - and hopefully impress to such an extend that they come back for more

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

im looking for a wife... someone to wash clean and cook for me..

it is a dating site isnt it ?.....x

over a year ago

why you ask?"

Was wondering same thing.

over a year ago

"im looking for a wife... someone to wash clean and cook for me..

it is a dating site isnt it ?.....x"

What? No mention of housekeeping? Tight bar...

over a year ago

raritys

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

New ideas, new experiences and maybe some new friends? If that includes with benefits, then that will be a bonus

over a year ago

why you ask?"

Because, having had a look at our looked at you list, reading their profiles and the messages you receive from them seem different to the persona they make themselves out to be.

Members are on here for some sort of sexual contact, be it talking dirty or getting together for shenanigans.

Most single men (mostly newbies who don't know how it works) message us and expect Mrs Artful (and I presume most female half of couples) to be some kind of free for all good time girl who is just here for a hogged up bloke who can't get it anywhere else.

So, which is it you single men want (not tarring you all with same brush) is it...

1, A whore who gives it away for a cock pic and cheesy one liners?

2, A woman who will let you treat them like a farm yard animal and thank you after?

3, Any woman as long as you get yours?

4, Any blokes mrs cos they're all slags?

This may seem a bit harsh but these seem to be the only types that keep appearing and disappearing on this site.

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"im looking for a wife... someone to wash clean and cook for me..

it is a dating site isnt it ?.....x

What? No mention of housekeeping? Tight bar... "

im skint lol xx

over a year ago

I'm looking for swinging fun in many guises

but really OP...shouldnt it be aimed at all singes? not just single men?

where would we be without either singles?-back to a couples only regime...and we know that doesnt work because of some peoples sexual orientation- should they(we) go back to the other sites aimed at singles...woohoo fabflirts here i come..no thanks...I'm doing well meeting the groups and individuals i meet here

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

for me it has changed considerably over the years, when I first joined it was sex, sex and more sex and the chat rooms.... and I enjoyed every minute.

over the last couple of years, I log on a lot less, still enjoy the banter tho and the socials up in Scotland.

the next 12 months will probably be much the same, I have made a decision to stay away from the constant negativity and whining. I will attend a social in April and maybe a couple in England later in the year.

and feel a lot better for it.

over a year ago

One believes that the OP is raising an issue of respect and courtesy rather than having a generalised dig at all singles.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" This may seem a bit harsh .... "

Yeah it does.

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

why you ask?

Because, having had a look at our looked at you list, reading their profiles and the messages you receive from them seem different to the persona they make themselves out to be.

Members are on here for some sort of sexual contact, be it talking dirty or getting together for shenanigans.

Most single men (mostly newbies who don't know how it works) message us and expect Mrs Artful (and I presume most female half of couples) to be some kind of free for all good time girl who is just here for a hogged up bloke who can't get it anywhere else.

So, which is it you single men want (not tarring you all with same brush) is it...

2, A woman who will let you treat them like a farm yard animal and thank you after?

This may seem a bit harsh but these seem to be the only types that keep appearing and disappearing on this site. "

maybe its your profile that attracts this sort of bloke?

over a year ago

"I'm looking for swinging fun in many guises

where would we be without either singles?-back to a couples only regime...and we know that doesnt work because of some peoples sexual orientation- should they(we) go back to the other sites aimed at singles...woohoo fabflirts here i come..no thanks...I'm doing well meeting the groups and individuals i meet here"

Understand where you are coming from, I was talking about the newer members who just barage people with messages without a seconds thought for using respect or discretion and think everyone is here for them.

over a year ago

why you ask?

This may seem a bit harsh but these seem to be the only types that keep appearing and disappearing on this site.

maybe its your profile that attracts this sort of bloke?"

The profile is meant tongue in cheek and believe it or not has stopped a large percentage of the disrespectful people we get messaging us. A polite profile didn't work and most don't read them anyway.

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

your right i would quite like a regular one

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

why you ask?

This may seem a bit harsh but these seem to be the only types that keep appearing and disappearing on this site. "

i like the thankyou bit. Can't beat good manners.

over a year ago

I know its a cheesy thing to say but just simply a bit of fun and if that involves sex eventually then so be it.

Its just a friend thing that comes from it then fair enough, but i think most people on here are here for something more physical rather than friendship.

I think there's a few people who take this place a little more seriously than what it should be but its everyone to their own I suppose!

over a year ago

"One believes that the OP is raising an issue of respect and courtesy rather than having a generalised dig at all singles.

"

Fortunately this world is full of diverse beliefs...

The OP posed a question directed at single men... Then qualified the premis in a second post...;-)

over a year ago

"One believes that the OP is raising an issue of respect and courtesy rather than having a generalised dig at all singles.

The OP posed a question directed at single men... Then qualified the premis in a second post...;-)"

We haven't had any disrespectful single women sending us any bumph.

By the way, before anyone asks, we have single men as friends on here and we don't use the block filter on our message/profile as we just block the individuals that send the disrespectful ones, as we said, we don't tar all single males with the same brush.

over a year ago

Great kinky times with great kinky people!!

x

over a year ago

The OP posed a question directed at single men... Then qualified the premis in a second post...;-)

By the way, before anyone asks, we have single men as friends on here and we don't use the block filter on our message/profile as we just block the individuals that send the disrespectful ones, as we said, we don't tar all single males with the same brush."

At no point was either consideration addressed....;-);-)

over a year ago

"We haven't had any disrespectful single women sending us any bumph."

We haven't either and i'm really pissed of about it too lol.

Why don't women think like men and send a message saying "ay up lad i wouldn't mind riding that fuckin length"

If only Carlsberg made em eh.

over a year ago

"

"

I can do a really mean list of all the durty things you two will have to do to me ..... if you want?

over a year ago

""We haven't had any disrespectful single women sending us any bumph."

Why don't women think like men and send a message saying "ay up lad i wouldn't mind riding that fuckin length"

If only Carlsberg made em eh. "

Yeah if only they sent meassages outa the blue saying, im horny. Got a reyt gap in fancy a quickie. I can be round in 20 mins!! Lol!

The horror haha.

x

over a year ago

By the way, before anyone asks, we have single men as friends on here and we don't use the block filter on our message/profile as we just block the individuals that send the disrespectful ones, as we said, we don't tar all single males with the same brush.

At no point was either consideration addressed....;-);-)

"

Pre-empting the jeremy kyle brigade

over a year ago

Ay up Artful we got one of those women type creatures with a list of dirty things.

I'm off home to me mams now for me tea as i'm all mouth and no trousers lol.

over a year ago

Yeah if only they sent meassages outa the blue saying, im horny. Got a reyt gap in fancy a quickie. I can be round in 20 mins!! Lol!

The horror haha.

x"

pmsl laughing, a reyt gap, that could imply it'll eat yer or something....perhaps.

over a year ago

where would we be without either singles?-back to a couples only regime...and we know that doesnt work because of some peoples sexual orientation- should they(we) go back to the other sites aimed at singles...woohoo fabflirts here i come..no thanks...I'm doing well meeting the groups and individuals i meet here

Understand where you are coming from, I was talking about the newer members who just barage people with messages without a seconds thought for using respect or discretion and think everyone is here for them."

artful yes i agree, just wasnt really put that well on the OP header really.

BUT- I'm seeing some couples feedbacks that seem to be to much aimed at the single man,granted we are the majority on the site.But we have to remember that its always appearing that only couples and females are the elite of the swinging world.

Ive seen some very aimed double standards thrown at married men playing away, yet its totally justifiable for a woman to do.

Its somehow justifiable for established couples to set up single accounts for whatever reason(but these ARE misleading accounts, to which could be reported easily enough)

so all i'm saying is there is so much leway given to cpls and single females on certain issues, where as single guys are getting a rather bad rap.

Lastly, the forums really dont reflect any of the types of people(in my opinion) who would be reading or be interested that much), its like the single guys guides to etiquette forum posts...

the single guys in question Im afraid arent here really are they?

like an opera singer singing to an empty stadium

over a year ago

" ...like an opera singer singing to an empty stadium"

And believe Me...

That is 'kin hard work...

over a year ago

why you ask?

Why don't you ask yourself what you want as you seem a bit angry and with an axe to grind.

You say you don't want to tar the guys with the same brush then make a bunch of statements all based on negative presumptions.

over a year ago

Understand where you are coming from, I was talking about the newer members who just barage people with messages without a seconds thought for using respect or discretion and think everyone is here for them.

BUT- I'm seeing some couples feedbacks that seem to be to much aimed at the single man,granted we are the majority on the site.But we have to remember that its always appearing that only couples and females are the elite of the swinging world.

Ive seen some very aimed double standards thrown at married men playing away, yet its totally justifiable for a woman to do.

Its somehow justifiable for established couples to set up single accounts for whatever reason(but these ARE misleading accounts, to which could be reported easily enough)

so all i'm saying is there is so much leway given to cpls and single females on certain issues, where as single guys are getting a rather bad rap.

Lastly, the forums really dont reflect any of the types of people(in my opinion) who would be reading or be interested that much), its like the single guys guides to etiquette forum posts...

like an opera singer singing to an empty stadium"

A very valid and true response.

As stated earlier, they appear, then disappear (user no longer on site, or dummies are spit and accounts deleted because they haven't pulled in 3 days on the site).

There are a lot of lurkers on the forums so who knows exactly how many are out there?.

over a year ago

"

I can do a really mean list of all the durty things you two will have to do to me ..... if you want? "

Let me boil the kettle so I can scrub the duck butter off me knackers in the kitchen sink and we'll meet you at ha;f past!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

all i can say is iv met some realy great single guys on here all have been respectfull and good fun...but then im a single myself so what do i know

over a year ago

why you ask?

Why don't you ask yourself what you want as you seem a bit angry and with an axe to grind.

You say you don't want to tar the guys with the same brush then make a bunch of statements all based on negative presumptions. "

We know what we want, we know what we don't want.

We have been on this site years and its sister site too. All the messages we receive from the too eager, single men are the ones with the axe to grind as apparently we can't say no without them getting arsey, so who is being negative there then?

over a year ago

As stated earlier, they appear, then disappear (user no longer on site, or dummies are spit and accounts deleted because they haven't pulled in 3 days on the site).

There are a lot of lurkers on the forums so who knows exactly how many are out there?."

Can't you get really long posts if you keep quoting the quotes of the last quoter who has also quoted the quote of the quoter before that. It's nearly as brill as milk and that's really brill.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

should have added i do get awful msgs as well,and they wont take no for an answer delete delete delete

over a year ago

everyone seems to have an agenda on here but I don't have to explain myself

over a year ago

"

There are a lot of lurkers on the forums so who knows exactly how many are out there?."

I think much less than everyone seems to think on here for some reason, most people i know(hey i know a good few)males,females,cls,cant be arsed spending time on chatrooms let alone forums, and those never actually aware of social events etc

well lets guesstimate what the percentage of fab we believe even read the forums?-I'm gonna say something daft like 20%

over a year ago

Could you explain that please Privateparts.

over a year ago

"

There are a lot of lurkers on the forums so who knows exactly how many are out there?.

I think much less than everyone seems to think on here for some reason, most people i know(hey i know a good few)males,females,cls,cant be arsed spending time on chatrooms let alone forums, and those never actually aware of social events etc

well lets guesstimate what the percentage of fab we believe even read the forums?-I'm gonna say something daft like 20%

"

bet it's not more than 5% in reality.

over a year ago

OP poses a fair question, in my time here it has become apparent to me that everyone is looking for something a little different and that doesn't simply apply to single males.

Personally what i am looking for from the site has changed over time, and im sure it will change again. But the one thing that stays true is a desire to meet fun, laid back sexy and interesting people whom i enjoy spending time with.

As for the idea that single males are rude, aggressive, arrogant and only after one thing, i don't think that is exclusively a single male trait, i have heard some horror stories though, and im pretty glad that on the whole i haven't had to deal with that sort of behaviour.

I have always believed being a gent, and treating people with respect, having manners etc costs nothing and i just don't understand what turning vicious or being hurtful to someone for a simple no thanks achieves.

I don't think most of the people who act that way are likely to even bother reading the forums though.

over a year ago

Can't you get really long posts if you keep quoting the quotes of the last quoter who has also quoted the quote of the quoter before that. It's nearly as brill as milk and that's really brill."

Disgraceful...

over a year ago

Can't you get really long posts if you keep quoting the quotes of the last quoter who has also quoted the quote of the quoter before that. It's nearly as brill as milk and that's really brill.

Disgraceful..."

Its terrible the amount of space some folks waste on one word replies

over a year ago

Disgraceful...

Its terrible the amount of space some folks waste on one word replies "

Bugger!!

over a year ago

Disgraceful...

Bugger!! "

bread bin

over a year ago

"...Can't you get really long posts if you keep quoting the quotes of the last quoter who has also quoted the quote of the quoter before that. It's nearly as brill as milk and that's really brill.

Disgraceful...

Bugger!!

bread bin"

"Wibble"

over a year ago

depends on my mood ,, just like the thousands on here i guess

over a year ago

I have read the whole thread and found that the OP has been pretty rude to both single guys and women!

Use the site as you like, I try not to judge those who choose to use it differently to myself, but sometimes it IS tempting!

I do however take the piss out of them on a regular basis, and will continue to do so!

over a year ago

"I have read the whole thread and found that the OP has been pretty rude to both single guys and women!

Use the site as you like, I try not to judge those who choose to use it differently to myself, but sometimes it IS tempting!

I do however take the piss out of them on a regular basis, and will continue to do so!"

In what way?

over a year ago

"I have read the whole thread and found that the OP has been pretty rude to both single guys and women!

I do however take the piss out of them on a regular basis, and will continue to do so!

In what way?"

With her usual flair for good honest fun... IMHO.

over a year ago

"

bet it's not more than 5% in reality."

lol Be Nice, i was actually being exceptionally daft in a kind manner....dont want the forumites thinking they are a fabnic minority

over a year ago

Disgraceful...

Bugger!!

bread bin"

bin laid on

over a year ago

"Could you explain that please Privateparts."

yep you guys know what you are looking for and I know what I'm looking for. But what I will add this, that I am never disrepectful or nasty to anyone, but thats just me.

over a year ago

In what way?"

Just the general assumptions of yours, the way you categorised things- if only it was that simple, 4 categories or whatever it was, just the general tone...

In the two years or so I have been here, I have come across all sorts of single men, and luckily for me, the majority have been fantastic, but I think that is down to my selection process and much of the new information gleaned from the forums and the friends I have made here.

Its the first time you, Artful have posted something I particularly disagreed with, but I reserve the right to disagree with you in a friendly respectful manner, its never personal.

over a year ago

In what way?

With her usual flair for good honest fun... IMHO."

Cheques in the post

over a year ago

why you ask?

Juat have a think,forget the Mrs, what are you on this site for?

If you got divorced, woud you leave the site? Why not? What would you be on Fab for in that case?

over a year ago

"OP poses a fair question, in my time here it has become apparent to me that everyone is looking for something a little different and that doesn't simply apply to single males.

Personally what i am looking for from the site has changed over time, and im sure it will change again. But the one thing that stays true is a desire to meet fun, laid back sexy and interesting people whom i enjoy spending time with.

As for the idea that single males are rude, aggressive, arrogant and only after one thing, i don't think that is exclusively a single male trait, i have heard some horror stories though, and im pretty glad that on the whole i haven't had to deal with that sort of behaviour.

I have always believed being a gent, and treating people with respect, having manners etc costs nothing and i just don't understand what turning vicious or being hurtful to someone for a simple no thanks achieves.

I don't think most of the people who act that way are likely to even bother reading the forums though."

+1

over a year ago

In what way?

With her usual flair for good honest fun... IMHO.

Cheques in the post "

Mwaaahhh!!!

over a year ago

In what way?

Just the general assumptions of yours, the way you categorised things- if only it was that simple, 4 categories or whatever it was, just the general tone...

In the two years or so I have been here, I have come across all sorts of single men, and luckily for me, the majority have been fantastic, but I think that is down to my selection process and much of the new information gleaned from the forums and the friends I have made here.

Its the first time you, Artful have posted something I particularly disagreed with, but I reserve the right to disagree with you in a friendly respectful manner, its never personal."

Point taken.

Read through the forums, how many single men have moaned about not meeting "birds"?

If you re-read what I have posted, you will see it is aimed at the new single males that bombard women and couples with all kinds of unsavoury messages.

Read through the forums again and see how many single women AND couples also moan about the same messages, cock pics etc.

I had a rant because it wears thin after a while, it could have been worded better, it does come across as unpolite.

Everyone has a go at the single men as they are the scape goat of the site as there are so many of them, speak out against them and some come to their defence thinking I am having a go at the decent ones.

over a year ago

why you ask?

Juat have a think,forget the Mrs, what are you on this site for?

If you got divorced, woud you leave the site? Why not? What would you be on Fab for in that case? "

If we got divorced then maybe I would leave the site, I wouldn't know unless it happened.

If I did stay on the site as a single male, I wouldn't be sending disrespectful messages etc to all and sundry, which is what my post is about.

over a year ago

The horror haha.

x

pmsl laughing, a reyt gap, that could imply it'll eat yer or something....perhaps."

Heres hoping... I think

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Point taken.

Read through the forums, how many single men have moaned about not meeting "birds"?"

I think it's a very small minority that "have moaned about not meeting "birds"" as you put it? I presume that it's the terminology that you object to? The objectifying of women? As opposed to someone who moans about not getting meets?

Many people post in the forum about not having meets. I've seen plenty of posts from couples 'moaning' about not finding the elusive single bi-fem. I've also seen plenty of posts from single males commenting on not getting meets but not referring to women as 'birds'. In fact, the number of single males who do refer to women in derogatory terms is, in my humble opinion, very small fortunately.

Sure there are more single males posting threads about not getting meets than other demographies, but that's to be expected... it's the numbers game, innit.

Why do white sheep eat more than black sheep? Cause there's more of 'em!

"If you re-read what I have posted, you will see it is aimed at the new single males that bombard women and couples with all kinds of unsavoury messages.

Read through the forums again and see how many single women AND couples also moan about the same messages, cock pics etc.

I had a rant because it wears thin after a while, it could have been worded better, it does come across as unpolite."

With all due respect, the point that this thread was targeted at new members (of the unattached male variety) was not apparent to begin with. It wasn't until several of your posts had been made that it became clear who you were directing your anger at. From the title and the first few posts you made, this wasn't obvious at all. It was only when a couple of people asked why you were asking that it became apparent.

In fact, if you look back at the responses that were made by people before it became clear this thread was intended to bash the new, single male members then I think the replies demonstrate quite succinctly that there are plenty of single males on the site who are respectful and courteous.

I'm not suggesting that all single males (nor single females, couples, TVs, etc...) on this site are polite, well-mannered individuals who you'd be proud to introduce to your local vicar... but conversely, not all are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals whose vocabulary consist of three words, all of which are slight variants on 'grunt'.

"Everyone has a go at the single men as they are the scape goat of the site as there are so many of them, speak out against them and some come to their defence thinking I am having a go at the decent ones."

I agree that single males are deemed by many to be the scapegoat of the site and that it's acceptable to blame them for anything and everything. I've heard that the famine in Africa has recently been discovered to be single-handedly caused by the single males of this site - of which I am one, and therefore I apologise profusely to anyone reading this in Africa right now.

I disagree, however, that by "speaking out against them" you are seen to be "having a go at the decent ones". That only happens when people generalise... and it happens regardless of the gender and marital status of the subject. When posts are clearly and unambiguously written then it becomes apparent early on that "the decent ones" aren't being included in whatever it is that's annoyed the person writing the message.

I think you and everyone else should feel free to continue to moan about whatever it is that's annoying you... but don't be surprised if you do get pulled up on it if you do generalise. There was a nice quote that was made shortly after the London bombings a few years back which went along the lines of "all the terrorists were Muslims... but not all the Muslims were terrorists".

Anyway... I'm hungry now so I'm going to get some food coz I ain't got no bird in the kitchen ready to do the cooking for me no more.

over a year ago

Thank you for your _iew. You are looking from the perspective of a single male.

Look at it from a couples point of _iew, every day the same messages from different new males. As stated before, it does get tedious.

Imagine getting the same/similar message day in, day out from the same type of person.

Also, imagine that it has been the same for years (on different sites too).

Would you finally have a rant?

Would you like messages directed at your other half, thinking they can do whatever they want to your woman?

When you have, let's talk.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Thank you for your _iew. You are looking from the perspective of a single male.

Look at it from a couples point of _iew, every day the same messages from different new males. As stated before, it does get tedious.

Imagine getting the same/similar message day in, day out from the same type of person.

Would you like messages directed at your other half, thinking they can do whatever they want to your woman?

When you have, let's talk. "

block them and you choose if you decide upon one..

over a year ago

"Thank you for your _iew. You are looking from the perspective of a single male.

I don't need to imagine, it happens to us all!

But you can make your own choice of how you react to it, mostly these days its indifference for me, but no one makes you feel anything, you alone own your emotions!

over a year ago

But you can make your own choice of how you react to it, mostly these days its indifference for me, but no one makes you feel anything, you alone own your emotions!"

Yep! And I've had a rant same as everyone does on here

As for blocking people, where is the block option for new single males? If there was such a thing, maybe the site would end up bankrupt

over a year ago

But you can make your own choice of how you react to it, mostly these days its indifference for me, but no one makes you feel anything, you alone own your emotions!"

+1 and i will add if anyone (and i do agree it seems to be predominantly single males but is that really surprising) sends you rude, obnoxious, offensive or pushy mail, does this not make your choices quite a bit easier?

for me that would be simple... delete or if i was feeling generous a response of no thanks (im aware that is a lot easier when your not getting hundreds of messages too).. and then block if they got shirty.

Saves finding out they are a pain in the arse later surely.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"all i can say is iv met some realy great single guys on here all have been respectfull and good fun...but then im a single myself so what do i know "

Ditto. I've met or been stood up by several duff ones but the good ones make up for it. And I like new guys - I get to groom them.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why did i come here??

world peace....

next weeks euromillions numbers....

a conversations about x factor...

and the odd addition to a "would you shag the one above" post.....

in all honesty the answer is probable the same one as to why couples come here initially... let not pretend it isn't sex....

why people stay here..... thats the more interesting question!

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Yep, fair point... I don't know what it's like to be on here as a couple or a single female. I still get excited when I get the notification that I've been sent a message. I absolutely love it when it's more than one!

Maybe you've already done this, but have you enabled filtering so you can't receive messages from new members? I realise that would prevent new couples / females from contacting you, and from what you've said it's males that are sending messages that's the problem... but it might be worth it.

As for messages directed at my other half - well, we're no longer together so I don't really care (that's a bit tongue-in-cheek as although we're separated I still wouldn't like anyone being an arsehole to her).

over a year ago

why you ask?

Well I can't talk for all guys, but I want a few things:

1) to meet like minded people to get to know and share experiences. I have to like someone to sleep with them.

2) to explore my desires with said people abpve, safe on the knowledge its not going to make me look a perv

3) maybe meet a lady who I get on with, and who knows is willing to go steady with me and share experiences together.

Having been in a failed marriage, I want to be happy and enjoy life, but not be a male slapper whilst doing it.

Hope this helps.

over a year ago

Yep, fair point... I don't know what it's like to be on here as a couple or a single female. I still get excited when I get the notification that I've been sent a message. I absolutely love it when it's more than one!

Maybe you've already done this, but have you enabled filtering so you can't receive messages from new members? I realise that would prevent new couples / females from contacting you, and from what you've said it's males that are sending messages that's the problem... but it might be worth it.

As for messages directed at my other half - well, we're no longer together so I don't really care (that's a bit tongue-in-cheek as although we're separated I still wouldn't like anyone being an arsehole to her)."

So now you understand where I'm coming from? Single men being disrespectful to your other half. Not all are like it, just some. We don't use the option of blocking new members as there isn't an option for new single men.

over a year ago

a life outside of my 60+ hour a week work schedule

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I still feel the title and the opening post to have been disingenuous. Your beef is with new single males, but that's not all clear to start with.

You said yourself, not all single males are disrespectful to Mrs Artful Dogger... but the question in the OP, which I admit I took offence to, was:

"Single men.....

...What is it exactly you are looking for on this site?"

Followed shortly afterwards by:

"So, which is it you single men want (not tarring you all with same brush) is it...

4, Any blokes mrs cos they're all slags?"

Having met a few people off the site, I'd like to think that nobody would describe me as matching any of the criteria listed. Now, it's true that I'm not a newbie any more, but I hope that even when I was I didn't fall into any of the categories above. I would be aghast if anyone I've met or talked to on here would disagree if I said that I fit in:

5, None of the above.

I can't really know what it's like to receive countless messages that are disrespectful and rude, but I do empathise with your position. I won't condone the actions of anyone (regardless of sex and marital status) who does send you such a message because, frankly, they're inexcusable.

I just have trouble with the way this thread was worded

over a year ago

"

And they say that single guys don't read profiles........

If you want to know what people want, read their profiles (thats what single guys get told)......

The irony

over a year ago

"

My washing and ironing done while i watch the footie on the tv followed by a blowjob and a fish supper. I am not demanding at all.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i rarely get that type of message...have you considered it might be you

over a year ago

I ended up one here because i was sick of meeting dickheads on dating sites looking for a shag on the pretence that they wanted a relationship...if they wanted a shag, why not just say so and spare me the heartache. Ive found so far that the majority of single men on here are up front and honest, and you know where you stand with them, unlike the dating site dickheads.

I still fall for the occasional meet, but im getter better at not doing lol...however, if i could meet someone nice on here for a ltr, then that would be fantastic...if we could swing as a couple...even better! Not an advert there, just FACT!

over a year ago

If you want to know what people want, read their profiles (thats what single guys get told)......

The irony "

Read the post again, I said after reading their profiles...

over a year ago

The irony

Read the post again, I said after reading their profiles..."

Your initial post.....

".What is it exactly you are looking for on this site?"

You are asking a specific question of a group of people. Each person has their own likes and dislikes.

I dont meet couples, because well, I think the rest of your posts answered that........

over a year ago

The irony

Your initial post.....

You are asking a specific question of a group of people. Each person has their own likes and dislikes.

I dont meet couples, because well, I think the rest of your posts answered that........"

We've had this debate before if you remember.

over a year ago

"

This site is a sex site, am I correct?

Therefore I think it is pretty simple to work out what single guys are looking for on this site.

Is this the writings of the 'superior couple' against the much maligned single guy.

Yet again all tarred with the same brush.

Go take your frustrations out on someone else for a change, go kick a mangy mongrel.

over a year ago

The irony

Your initial post.....

I dont meet couples, because well, I think the rest of your posts answered that........

We've had this debate before if you remember. "

Well as wse have been here before, I shall rest. Your post does not apply to me (in one sense) because

a) I do not message first

b) I dont meet couples.

You say you do not wish to tar everyone, so in essence you are writing about a minority of ill mannered users... None of which would answer in an open forum

However it will portray single men in a negative light, I refer you to your second post which only gave a list of negative options. As a single guy, negativity breeds negativity and ill feeling (all people of one faith are suicide bombers, or priests like little boys, all single guys on swinging sites are ill mannered)

Cheers

over a year ago

The irony

Your initial post.....

We've had this debate before if you remember.

Well as wse have been here before, I shall rest. Your post does not apply to me (in one sense) because

a) I do not message first

b) I dont meet couples.

You say you do not wish to tar everyone, so in essence you are writing about a minority of ill mannered users... None of which would answer in an open forum

However it will portray single men in a negative light, I refer you to your second post which only gave a list of negative options. As a single guy, negativity breeds negativity and ill feeling (all people of one faith are suicide bombers, or priests like little boys, all single guys on swinging sites are ill mannered)

Cheers"

Re-read them, understand them, I never said all, I said the new single men that doesn't know how it all works.

Too many haven't read my posts correctly and have bounced off others who have posted their negative responses.

over a year ago

"

Re-read them, understand them, I never said all, I said the new single men that doesn't know how it all works.

Too many haven't read my posts correctly and have bounced off others who have posted their negative responses."

Well to be fair your OP does develop from

all single men to

Some single men to

New users (single men)

The only thing I dont see is a point to the post, are you saying that some single men which are new users are disrespectful?

In which case, well, some new users who are couples are fantasists that muck people about..... Should I make a post?

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

The logout button

over a year ago

"

Too many haven't read my posts correctly and have bounced off others who have posted their negative responses.

all single men to

Some single men to

New users (single men)

The only thing I dont see is a point to the post, are you saying that some single men which are new users are disrespectful?

In which case, well, some new users who are couples are fantasists that muck people about..... Should I make a post?"

Do it! Go for it! Have fun! It's been an interesting thread so far.

Say what you want, we are all entitled to an opinion. If you had read the second post...

why you ask?"

...you will see I didn't say all single men.

over a year ago

"

all single men to

Some single men to

New users (single men)

In which case, well, some new users who are couples are fantasists that muck people about..... Should I make a post?

Say what you want, we are all entitled to an opinion. If you had read the second post...

why you ask?"

...you will see I didn't say all single men."

The title of your post "Single Men", not "Some Single Men" and your first question "What are you looking for...", is a question for the people in the title....

Sorry dont want to fight, but, perhaps when writing a thread in the future, you may want to think about how it may be disrespectful to some site users...hold on......um....er..... like some of the messages you receive

over a year ago

"

all single men to

Some single men to

New users (single men)

why you ask?"

...you will see I didn't say all single men.

The title of your post "Single Men", not "Some Single Men" and your first question "What are you looking for...", is a question for the people in the title....

Sorry dont want to fight, but, perhaps when writing a thread in the future, you may want to think about how it may be disrespectful to some site users...hold on......um....er..... like some of the messages you receive"

Who is picking a fight? You just seem a little misguided and seem to be taking things too serious and out of context.

over a year ago

"

Who is picking a fight? You just seem a little misguided and seem to be taking things too serious and out of context."

As you wish, happy meets.

P xxx

over a year ago

"I would rather be hated for telling the truth than loved for telling a lie"

Happy trails

over a year ago

" "I would rather be hated for telling the truth than loved for telling a lie"

Happy trails "

Indeed, although i see no truth or lies in this thread, just opinions based on experience, both positive and negative.... maybe i missed something?

over a year ago

"friends and nice company when you meet couples or sometimes we do meet single males for my Lovely Louise but the last single we met did go over the top we said on profile no drugs he wanted to snort we told him to leave and the silly fool then become Aggressive toward louise as she wanted him to leave the house so i threw him out and pretend to call the police that was the last we heard from him ,i quess people like him spoil it for the genuine single males ."

Been playing for over ten years now, had some wild times all over the place including at home, never had to eject any single guy or woman for any reason, but did find myself in the horrible situation of having to ask a couple to leave, of course i wont name them nor will i even describe why, bits of my house needed repaired after it and it was that little doubt everyone has about any meet at home, came alive nobody should have to have it happen if everyone does as they claim about being "fun", "sexy people".

While i know what the OP means in terms of new eager,clueless people at them, im a bit tired of this "the problem with single guys is" thing, dealt with plenty couples who you can only conclude if the hubby found himself single and on here, he'd get his share of rapid rejection too.

over a year ago

Maybe you did.

over a year ago

Why haven't blocked single males.

Yep, I decided to read your profile as that's what good single males do. right?

But seriously, it was very interesting and makes me want to ask the same question which was one of the triggers for most of the debate:

Why do you ask? Sounds like your wanting to meet a nice, single guy but you're not meeting. You don't like being approached by guys and warn us to steer clear yet you've mad no effort to block us. Many couples profiles opt for the "don't call us, we'll call you" and it means they can approach at their leisure.

So why are you targeting a group that you have little to no interest in?

over a year ago

Having looked at your profile I can see why you get the negative attention - it's not bad per se - but lets be fair -when you indicate you go dogging - it does give the wrong impression.

I'm not saying going dogging is a bad thing - just the concept implies it to be... Hell never tried it, sure I expect it's fun - it's more the psychological implication of it that makes the difference here.

All said and told though - my discussions with others have indicated that many blokes are disrespectful - and some of your comments do have a ring of truth to them.

No doubt by now - you've also seen that plenty have replied, and politely at that - many women and couples have confirmed that not all guys are bad....

So perhaps a little of fingers crossed, a bit of patience - and maybe a tiny bit of re-writing might help.

over a year ago

"Having looked at your profile I can see why you get the negative attention - it's not bad per se - but lets be fair -when you indicate you go dogging - it does give the wrong impression.

I'm not saying going dogging is a bad thing - just the concept implies it to be... Hell never tried it, sure I expect it's fun - it's more the psychological implication of it that makes the difference here.

All said and told though - my discussions with others have indicated that many blokes are disrespectful - and some of your comments do have a ring of truth to them.

No doubt by now - you've also seen that plenty have replied, and politely at that - many women and couples have confirmed that not all guys are bad....

So perhaps a little of fingers crossed, a bit of patience - and maybe a tiny bit of re-writing might help."

Jeez feckin wept, come on dude, so dogging gives a bad impression. Such as? We'll fuck anything that moves and that there's no choice in it.

Dogging is not a 3rd class pass time for the uneducated, it's a way of life different to meets/clubs.

If we saw a profile that said they did clubs, what does that say? Or they do home meets?

It's about choice and no matter if it's swinging or dogging courtesy and manners should be paramount.

over a year ago

"Why haven't blocked single males.

But seriously, it was very interesting and makes me want to ask the same question which was one of the triggers for most of the debate:

Why do you ask? Sounds like your wanting to meet a nice, single guy but you're not meeting. You don't like being approached by guys and warn us to steer clear yet you've mad no effort to block us. Many couples profiles opt for the "don't call us, we'll call you" and it means they can approach at their leisure.

So why are you targeting a group that you have little to no interest in? "

So you have read our profile and you understand that we aren't meeting at the moment.

Would you still send us a message asking for whatever it is you want?

We had an ordinary profile and it didn't work, we still got messages from the numpties.

Why don't we block single men? Because as we have said, not all single men are disrespectful and we welcome a nice courteous mail from the good ones (one of the single males from this thread sent us a polite, kind message).

If you read all of the thread you will see where I am coming from.

over a year ago

Hey - like I said I've not tried it - just it does give negative thoughts - especially to single blokes...

I try to live in the world - I already said I've not tried it, and I don't have any issues with it either! (everyone can do as they want, that's how it should be)

If you don't believe me then pick a hundred guys at random and ask them what kind of woman goes dogging... bet you don't like the answers you get..

Like I said there are plenty out there who are disrespectful - and plenty who are not... it's unfortunate that you have to do the filtering - but hey it's better than getting no one contact you at all isn't it?

over a year ago

So you have read our profile and you understand that we aren't meeting at the moment.

We had an ordinary profile and it didn't work, we still got messages from the numpties.

Why don't we block single men? Because as we have said, not all single men are disrespectful and we welcome a nice courteous mail from the good ones (one of the single males from this thread sent us a polite, kind message).

If you read all of the thread you will see where I am coming from."

I'm sorry, I'm still confused.

So you want to be messaged by nice guys who might change your mind on meeting?

The reason why I'm asking what you're after is because it's not in your profile. This is not me trying to get to know you but just trying to figure out why you're using all this energy damning "numpties" when you can spend the time looking for the good ones? You are on a swinnging site after all!

over a year ago

"Having looked at your profile I can see why you get the negative attention - it's not bad per se - but lets be fair -when you indicate you go dogging - it does give the wrong impression.

So perhaps a little of fingers crossed, a bit of patience - and maybe a tiny bit of re-writing might help."

I didn't realise this was a psychology lesson you have never been dogging yet you cast all doggers as some kind of social leper and have the indiscretion to mention this on a swingers site that promotes sex of all kinds!

Please tell us what you have been led to believe dogging is, you have the misconception of what the internet and magazines portray it be by the looks of things.

over a year ago

The point is.. it's not what my perception of what dogging is, but what most people think what dogging is...(apologies for making it a lesson - more me just trying to show that others _iew things differently from yourselves)

From what I have been able to determine - it's about finding a quiet spot so as not to get caught... and having sex or performing sexual acts...

The indication is that many times there is an expectation for others to join in, and those others being strangers. (even the descriptive text on here suggests this)

Whilst the above may not be the case for you - that is the generally accepted impression of what dogging is.. true or otherwise it doesn't paint a picture of engendering respect...

I am not casting anyone as anything mind -personally I prefer to make judgements on people after I've gotten to know them... I prefer to live and let live because I want others to do the same for me.

You are completely right in what you say - the internet and magazines promote a different _iew on what dogging is - problem for you is most people can see the internet (not forgetting the porn industry here) and will take that impression because you're not there to hold their hands (or cocks etc)

over a year ago

The reason why I'm asking what you're after is because it's not in your profile. This is not me trying to get to know you but just trying to figure out why you're using all this energy damning "numpties" when you can spend the time looking for the good ones? You are on a swinnging site after all! "

Where's the numpty block button? There isn't one lol

You need to read all of the thread to see where I'm coming from. We don't want to block ALL single men as there are more good ones than bad. How do you know what kind of message you are going to get until you read it?

You seem to misunderstanding the whole point, I never said ALL single men are like this just some.

over a year ago

"The point is.. it's not what my perception of what dogging is, but what most people think what dogging is...(apologies for making it a lesson - more me just trying to show that others _iew things differently from yourselves)

From what I have been able to determine - it's about finding a quiet spot so as not to get caught... and having sex or performing sexual acts...

The indication is that many times there is an expectation for others to join in, and those others being strangers. (even the descriptive text on here suggests this)

Whilst the above may not be the case for you - that is the generally accepted impression of what dogging is.. true or otherwise it doesn't paint a picture of engendering respect...

I am not casting anyone as anything mind -personally I prefer to make judgements on people after I've gotten to know them... I prefer to live and let live because I want others to do the same for me.

You are completely right in what you say - the internet and magazines promote a different _iew on what dogging is - problem for you is most people can see the internet (not forgetting the porn industry here) and will take that impression because you're not there to hold their hands (or cocks etc)"

So to put it into perspective, we do outside what others do in a club or their own home? We swing too, what does that make us?

over a year ago

The reason why I'm asking what you're after is because it's not in your profile. This is not me trying to get to know you but just trying to figure out why you're using all this energy damning "numpties" when you can spend the time looking for the good ones? You are on a swinnging site after all!

You need to read all of the thread to see where I'm coming from. We don't want to block ALL single men as there are more good ones than bad. How do you know what kind of message you are going to get until you read it?

You seem to misunderstanding the whole point, I never said ALL single men are like this just some. "

I've read through the thread and your profile and it's all very confusing. You're more focused on the bad apples than the good, You do and you don't want to meet guys and any guys thinking of approaching you are encouraged to run in the opposite direction.

I think you need to go back to basics and try and have fun again. Right now, you're painting yourselves in a bad light to all the cool guys who would like to meet you but see a very bitter, miserable and angry couple. No offence.

I don't think this thread has helped you or any single guy who wants to meet you but you're not meeting anyway so what was you trying to acheive?

over a year ago

You seem to misunderstanding the whole point, I never said ALL single men are like this just some.

I've read through the thread and your profile and it's all very confusing. You're more focused on the bad apples than the good, You do and you don't want to meet guys and any guys thinking of approaching you are encouraged to run in the opposite direction.

I think you need to go back to basics and try and have fun again. Right now, you're painting yourselves in a bad light to all the cool guys who would like to meet you but see a very bitter, miserable and angry couple. No offence.

I don't think this thread has helped you or any single guy who wants to meet you but you're not meeting anyway so what was you trying to acheive? "

Have you read ALL the thread? Others comments too?

We aren't meeting at the moment (due to other commitments) but why put the shutters up? Are we not allowed to keep in touch with friends or whomever wants to contact us? Why should we have to block all single men who wish to correspond with us? (Or anyone for that matter)

Why should we have to take the bullshit that comes from the disrespectful few?

Forgive me for pointing out that if you had read our profile then you will know that its the male half of the couple that is writing and airing an opinion, not both of us. Don't judge Mrs Artful on my _iews.

Would you find it disrespectful if some complete stranger made leering comments about your better half? Forgive me for making a stand against the few that do.

I have tried to answer all the other posters questions and assumptions and it seems that I stand alone in protecting a womans honour.

Yet the single males usually jump at the chance to do so in other forum posts. Maybe if it was a woman asking the questions there would have been a better response from members.

over a year ago

Yes it is correct that some messages received are rude and disrespectful. Yes it is correct that some people, a large percentage of them guys, who feel that this site is full of people who will fuck anything and are amazed when they can't get meets.

But I can honestly say that I don't get abusive messages in the main. I've had the odd 'do you want me to come over now' when guys see me online at silly o'clock cos I'm suffering from insomnia, but the vast majority of messages are the flattery type. Yeah I take a lot of it with a pinch of salt but the messages are not abusive. The minority I don't like I block.

Negativity breeds negativity. After reading your profile, it doesn't fill one with a sense of fun and friendliness. I don't get a 'ahhh aren't they a nice couple' kind of feel. Its an angry, negative, profile. There is not one part of it that is warm and welcoming. Its the first insight into how you are representing yourself - its not very positive is it!

I you don't want new single guys who are disrespectful to contact you, and you feel this strongly as to write a profile in the way you have, then block them. Yes you will also be blocking the nice, respectful, fun single guys out there too. But do you honestly think that the fun friendly people will be attracted to the paragraphs you've written.

You're attracting the numpties cos you've got a numpty profile

over a year ago

" Forgive me for pointing out that if you had read our profile then you will know that its the male half of the couple that is writing and airing an opinion, not both of us. Don't judge Mrs Artful on my _iews. Maybe if it was a woman asking the questions there would have been a better response from members.

"

Having perused your profile... Perhaps if Mrs Artful were to redirect its content, and post in the forums, a different quality of response might be achieved...

Just a passing whimsy...;-)

over a year ago

I'd have done something much better with my time than have this post going on ALL fucking nite...Oh wait...I did, I wasnt shagging just perving but u know what....a damn sight better than reading this amount of drivel

I'm embarrassed....forums like this reflective of FAB users? , I so fucking hope not

over a year ago

"I'd have done something much better with my time than have this post going on ALL fucking nite...Oh wait...I did, I wasnt shagging just perving but u know what....a damn sight better than reading this amount of drivel

I'm embarrassed....forums like this reflective of FAB users? , I so fucking hope not"

You know what Paddy... I've read your post and thought "that's the best post on here by a very long shot"!!! xx

I too, feel embarrassed if this is reflective of the forums

over a year ago

It simply makes you different

Society isn't quite ready for swinging and dogging... after all many of us have children. How many would you say hope their children grow up and join a website such as this?

I know I'm fairly liberal thinking and I'm sure anyone who is on here needs to be - but I doubt many are liberal enough to hope that this is something in the children's future... I want mine to be happy but through different means perhaps... It's not that there's anything wrong with sex sites but it illustrates the fact we are coloured by societies perceptions of what is good and bad...

over a year ago

Some people take the forums way too serious it was the intention to start a bit of banter, it veered off the intended track and got misinterpreted (amazing the difference a smiley makes, we really do need more! lol).

It may have come across as negative but so did the responses and replies.

The profile some commented on, started with just a few lines, starting with..."Thank you for perusing our profile".

The other lines were "We aren't doing meets at the moment, we are too busy and can't be arsed lol

We are on here to keep in touch with our friends and have a bit of banter in the forums and chat".

The other lines are replies added to questions we received daily ie "where do you go dogging?" "Hey babe fancy some cock" Etc. Also the amount of cock pics were laughable (as has been mentioned by most in the forums at some point).

So basicly, they are the answers to the negative questions that we received.

As funny as it may seem, adding to the profile in the way I did has reduced the amount of bumph that got sent us, to just a few a week instead of several a day (which was the intention, and it works).

Anyway, thank you all for your input, opinions and honesty. They are all valued by me/us as Mrs Artful does read the mail/messages we get and laughs at me and gives me that look when I post in the forums as she knows what a wind up merchant I am.

Please don't take any of the postings too serious (the only serious post I have done is on the world AIDS day thread) and lets enjoy the banter once again.

I am off to revamp the profile once more and in a positive light.

Take care all and have fun x

Post new Message to Thread