Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It is because I am too nice

Jump to newest

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I was chatting to a guy over the weekend who also plays. He is not having much luck finding mets and having fun. He blames it on him being too nice.

I think he is mistaken because most people on here seem to prefer nice, but then agan maybe I am reading it all wrong ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just be yaself

People will make their own minds up xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Just be yaself

People will make their own minds up xx"

Perfectly put

over a year ago

no luck on meets?get him to a club...

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Just be yaself

People will make their own minds up xx

Perfectly put "

I am not saying that he is or is not nice. I am say I do not agree with him saying that the reason he things he is not getting mets is that he is too nice. I think people say that to make themselves feel better about a bad situation..

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"no luck on meets?get him to a club...

"

This is not a topic in helping him getting mets.. hehe

over a year ago

If your a nice person why not just be that ..... if nasty i and loads would never meet ... we look for real people here who are nice to be around.

over a year ago

the sayin "nice guys cum last" mustve come from somewhere

over a year ago

"the sayin "nice guys cum last" mustve come from somewhere "

Aye true probably off an immature idiot i would say lol xx

over a year ago

not sure just like normal sexy people and nasty do not come into it with me x Thay would be out the door fast .. i like charming men with a good brain .

over a year ago

lol ok to ur topic then, shame..ya should be helping tho:

nice i a relative word, a nice message can be tailored to the needs of the people its being sent to, I change my tactics with different people.I can push for a meet but rarely do.In most messages i give some helping hand if they are into some of my interests (parties/gangbangs), so I like passing on good info..to me thats being nice, as im not saying they should play with me cos i helped them out.

now if we talk of the opposite, being bad...again a relative term, I suppose we can only say its not a good thing...

"u bad boy/girl", means something nice tho doesnt it lol

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

maybe he is nice with a 2 inch dick...

bigger than me lol...

over a year ago

"maybe he is nice with a 2 inch dick...

bigger than me lol..."

Never mind his dick thats bigger than all a me xx

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"maybe he is nice with a 2 inch dick...

bigger than me lol...

Never mind his dick thats bigger than all a me xx "

lol..

over a year ago

in truth nice guys prolly do get the short end of the stick alot more than people would like to believe.

not sure how it translates to the "swinging scene" but its sad that kindness is taken for weakness by many

(me not included)

its a harsh world we live in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"in truth nice guys prolly do get the short end of the stick alot more than people would like to believe.

not sure how it translates to the "swinging scene" but its sad that kindness is taken for weakness by many

(me not included)

its a harsh world we live in"

What a load of twaddle, i and im sure many women wouldnt tolerate someone who isnt a decent person

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"in truth nice guys prolly do get the short end of the stick alot more than people would like to believe.

(me not included)

What a load of twaddle, i and im sure many women wouldnt tolerate someone who isnt a decent person"

Though the saying must be based on something. I think is away people make themselves feel better about something

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I was chatting to a guy over the weekend who also plays. He is not having much luck finding mets and having fun. He blames it on him being too nice.

I think he is mistaken because most people on here seem to prefer nice, but then agan maybe I am reading it all wrong .. "

He obviously feels he needs to find a reason and that just seems to be the one he is most comfortable saying. Hopefully he doesn't believe it anymore than you do.

Either he is

over a year ago

(me not included)

Can you give examples?

over a year ago

(me not included)

you don't have to be a soft touch to be nice

i have met many a nice person with balls of steel and a constitution to match (men and women)

over a year ago

Men can charm there way into ladys beds ..... theres loads on fab who do that ... LOADS. xx

over a year ago

(me not included)

Can you give examples?"

no

over a year ago

(me not included)

Can you give examples?

no "

Just as I thought.

over a year ago

(me not included)

you don't have to be a soft touch to be nice

i have met many a nice person with balls of steel and a constitution to match (men and women)"

i was thinkin i shouldve added that to my post. very nice along with nievity isnt a good combo, but if ur nice and smart along with it ur in a good group

over a year ago

"

i was thinkin i shouldve added that to my post. very nice along with nievity isnt a good combo, but if ur nice and smart along with it ur in a good group "

So is it the being nice or the being naive?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'd have thought cumming last would be just what the ladies were wanting...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/12/11 12:28:51]

over a year ago

"

i was thinkin i shouldve added that to my post. very nice along with nievity isnt a good combo, but if ur nice and smart along with it ur in a good group

So is it the being nice or the being naive?"

get off my case!

over a year ago

"Men can charm there way into ladys beds ..... theres loads on fab who do that ... LOADS. xx "

who says i need ur bed game...i'll do u over the couch x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you make me laugh your half way there.

over a year ago

"

get off my case! "

I think you are missing my point.... you don't have a case.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

get off my case!

I think you are missing my point.... you don't have a case."

lmao sbay resistance is futile.....polo is also an expert with a cut-throat

over a year ago

"

get off my case!

I think you are missing my point.... you don't have a case."

i knew u were gonna say that before u posted it

over a year ago

"

get off my case!

I think you are missing my point.... you don't have a case.lmao sbay resistance is futile.....polo is also an expert with a cut-throat "

haha

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

I have to weigh in here, seeing as I make a point in my username of being a 'nice guy' (although I picked it as an obscure Reservoir Dogs reference originally!)

I once got a message from a lady telling me that I should change my name because nice guys wasn't what most women were looking for. I know what she means, I think - that (esp. on a site like this) women may be looking for something a bit outside of the the 'normal' fellas they meet in the vanilla world.

But I don't think that necessarily translates into 'you should act like a bastid to get meets'. In exactly the same way that I like a woman who acts like a total whore in private, but wouldn't want her to be like that all the time, I can see that a woman might enjoy a little bit of 'forcefulness' in the bedroom - but still wants the bloke to be a decent fella outside that.

By the way, when I say I like a playmate to act like a total whore, I do draw the line at her demanding money afterwards

over a year ago

I'm not sure how being good natured could be a problem? ...so long as the 'nice' person isn't a pushover and confusing the two.

One of my playfriends came round last night for a couple of hours to bring me fags, malteasers and just keep me company cos I'm poorly, he's absolutely lovely... when he left I wasn't thinking "what a nice guy! I'm so NOT gonna fuck him when I'm well again" lol!

I think you friend is indeed 'wrong' unless he is contacting some peculiar people

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"lol ok to ur topic then, shame..ya should be helping tho:

nice i a relative word, a nice message can be tailored to the needs of the people its being sent to, I change my tactics with different people.I can push for a meet but rarely do.In most messages i give some helping hand if they are into some of my interests (parties/gangbangs), so I like passing on good info..to me thats being nice, as im not saying they should play with me cos i helped them out.

now if we talk of the opposite, being bad...again a relative term, I suppose we can only say its not a good thing...

"u bad boy/girl", means something nice tho doesnt it lol"

um..... thanks for the advice about improving my download speeds Paddy.... coughs

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

NO! Its not because he is too nice. In my experience the only guys who call themselves nice have been the ones who are not physically what we are looking for but wont except a no thank you and pester until blocked. Nice my arse!

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"NO! Its not because he is too nice. In my experience the only guys who call themselves nice have been the ones who are not physically what we are looking for but wont except a no thank you and pester until blocked. Nice my arse! "

So it is like being cool, if you say you are it normally means that you are not .. ? hehe

over a year ago

never had any problems with it ourselves. x

By *tomCom OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

It is one of those sayings that make you feel better about a bad situation, like

Lice only like clean hair,

Bald people are more bald people are more virile.

Giving is better than receiving ..

Post new Message to Thread