FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

send a message and add ( just joking or messing)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

when people send a message and its a decent message and then add "just messing" or "just joking" to an offer that would have been nice

are they insecure and don't want to ask it straight out

or

scared of rejection

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes ( and no that's not a flippant answer either) xx

over a year ago

some help u are x

over a year ago

"some help u are x"

I do try xx

over a year ago

"some help u are x

I do try xx"

yeah try being the operative word

( im going to make my shortbread for the millionaires shortbread ta ta)

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

depends on if its a bloke or couple or girl,also depends on the time,is it night daytime,and the most important factor,are they sober or d*unk,lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Neither.

They just realised that the person they sent it to is actually a massive munter and they are pulling back from being cock led at the last nano second in case they find themselves trapped with the desparado that almost lured them in.

A hard on can be such a terribe handicap to the usually logical and discerning male.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There is a third option...

They might be just messing .... seriously ..time wasters everyone of them...Nah only joking

I'd say defense mechanism for rejection..

over a year ago

Im not sure I know exactly what is meant because I dont recall ever having a message and then the words just messing at the bottom of it.

But if I received a message saying: 'you look gorgeous, Id love to meet so I can fuck your brains out lol, ahh no im just messing with you' and I did think the person was quite nice I would respond with..

'Hi there, ooo fucking my brains out is just what I need right now, I thought my luck was in with such a gorgeous guy like yourself, god Id so love to get my mouth and pussy around that hard succulent cock, never mind though'

If they then responded to that message in a positive way and showing some interest in meeting etc all well and good. Of course I would then counter respond with a 'sorry only messing' message.

Cant be doing with playing games

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Im not sure I know exactly what is meant because I dont recall ever having a message and then the words just messing at the bottom of it.

But if I received a message saying: 'you look gorgeous, Id love to meet so I can fuck your brains out lol, ahh no im just messing with you' and I did think the person was quite nice I would respond with..

'Hi there, ooo fucking my brains out is just what I need right now, I thought my luck was in with such a gorgeous guy like yourself, god Id so love to get my mouth and pussy around that hard succulent cock, never mind though'

If they then responded to that message in a positive way and showing some interest in meeting etc all well and good. Of course I would then counter respond with a 'sorry only messing' message.

Cant be doing with playing games "

But you did...... ? You did exactly that. Tit for tat.

I don't see the point in responding. I'd just think emotionally immature twat. ( him not you ) There's nothing to be gained from lowering your behaviour to match a behaviour you don't like.

over a year ago

Yeah you're right Granny, it is tit for tat. I may respond in the way Id said, but in hindsight it is much better to ignore. They only come back with something else, probably abuse and the person who has exacerbated that abuse is myself.

However hard it is, in the long run it is always better to sit back and not respond.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

It's a bit like the phrases: "With the greatest respect", or "with all due respect" ... meaning nothing of the sort.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Yeah you're right Granny, it is tit for tat. I may respond in the way Id said, but in hindsight it is much better to ignore. They only come back with something else, probably abuse and the person who has exacerbated that abuse is myself.

However hard it is, in the long run it is always better to sit back and not respond."

I agree but in the event of a fleeting cock up always block before they can retaliate....... fnarrrrrr.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It's a bit like the phrases: "With the greatest respect", or "with all due respect" ... meaning nothing of the sort."

I know. I love those.....

I'm not racist. I don't mean this as rude. I don't want to argue but ...

God's sake just say it !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

With the greatest of respect.

over a year ago

it wasnt nothing bad it was quite nice but when he added just messing like i was going to put him down in flames

over a year ago

"it wasnt nothing bad it was quite nice but when he added just messing like i was going to put him down in flames "

in that case you might be safe to read it as "fantasising". If it sounds lovely just tell him so.

Post new Message to Thread