Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cats Vs dogs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All dogs are fascists........when have you ever seen a police cat?! NOT to be taken seriously,just goofing around. I love dogs,but love cats even more because they're like wee mini tigers. How about you folks,dog or cat lovers? Or do you love all animals,from aardvarks to zebras and everything inbetween? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ohhh hard one

i have 4 cats and a 15 week old greyhound

ive always been a cat person but the kids bugged me to death to get a dog, and have to admit i bloody love him to bit lol

so i have to view them like my kids......as in i dont have a favourite lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

cats are freelancers, emotional whores most of them lol

prefer a dog anyday...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

i love dogs... but i love lie-ins more!

so its cats for me!!

as for them being mini tigers?? i'm not convinced. i don't think tigers cry till you let them under the duvet so they can sleep on your foot and snore...

over a year ago

"ohhh hard one

ive always been a cat person but the kids bugged me to death to get a dog, and have to admit i bloody love him to bit lol

so i have to view them like my kids......as in i dont have a favourite lol"

My Mum has got a retired racing greyhound, she loves him to bits.

Ideal dog for old people, she take him out a couple of times a day, he runs round the field like the clappers for ten minutes, spends the rest of the day snoozing.

By *addy and shaunCouple
over a year ago

goole

cat love it purrrr hug sit

over a year ago

"ohhh hard one

Ideal dog for old people, she take him out a couple of times a day, he runs round the field like the clappers for ten minutes, spends the rest of the day snoozing."

mine does that already, bloody hell he cant half shift, thing is because hes so young he comes in and carries on lol

over a year ago

"ohhh hard one

Ideal dog for old people, she take him out a couple of times a day, he runs round the field like the clappers for ten minutes, spends the rest of the day snoozing.

mine does that already, bloody hell he cant half shift, thing is because hes so young he comes in and carries on lol"

He will quieten down, they've no stamina, this one sleeps about 15 hours a day.

over a year ago

My dog is my bessie, but my cats are my alter egos: one is the Goddess of beauty- Siamese; and hates the cold, one is laid back fat and lazy, and one is instinctive and untrusting.... but loyal... make of that, what you will... oh and the dog is mad as a box of frogs lol

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Cats......got five little darlings living with me

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Neither theyve been pissing down all day

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

bloody cats. i had two kittens and i carried them round like babies. i used to tuck them up in bed at night. everyone said what fabulous personalities they had. sadly he got killed. but shes buggered of to live at tesco

over a year ago

"as for them being mini tigers?? i'm not convinced. i don't think tigers cry till you let them under the duvet so they can sleep on your foot and snore... "
Some of the cats i've had over the years have been more ferocious than tigers! You know,when you tickle their bellys and they start 'pedaling' with hind legs with the claws out.Drew blood loads of times,and that's them just playing! Love it,does that make me a masochist.....or just an idiot.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Always had Border Collies, the last one had to have put down 6 yrs ago. Will get another one when we move house though.

Both dogs & cats are brill but I prefer antelopeaters, my house is now free of ants.

His name is Eric.

over a year ago

"ohhh hard one i have 4 cats and a 15 week old greyhound ive always been a cat person but the kids bugged me to death to get a dog, and have to admit i bloody love him to bit lol so i have to view them like my kids......as in i dont have a favourite lol"
Good answer,very diplomatic! Dogs n cats living together can be a right laugh.Years ago had a cat n a jack russel under same roof.The cat was pretty old by this time n used to spend most of its time indoors holed up inside the arm of our chesterfield sofa as it was the only place it got peace from the dog. Whenever the dog tried to stick its nose in the sofa all you would see was a single cats paw taking mad swipes at doggy,used to have me in stitches with laughter! Aaaah,never forget you puss (every cat i've had has been named that,lazy naming or what lol)

over a year ago

"prefer a dog anyday... "
I"LL be your dog.......KEORA.......badoobydoobydoo lol

over a year ago

"My dog is my bessie, but my cats are my alter egos: one is the Goddess of beauty- Siamese; and hates the cold, one is laid back fat and lazy, and one is instinctive and untrusting.... but loyal... make of that, what you will... oh and the dog is mad as a box of frogs lol "
Yep,cats are individualists alright.They just don't give a flying fook! x

over a year ago

"Neither theyve been pissing down all day"
Ha,good one!Brains a bit slow tonight,took couple of secs before I twigged.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

Cats all the way for me. I love my 2 boys. Lost my little girl at the end of July

I couldn't imagine my life without them - i've had the eldest for nearly 11 years now.

*Her*

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

cats are Dom,dogs are sub...which you have says everything anyone needs to know avout you

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"prefer a dog anyday...

I"LL be your dog.......KEORA.......badoobydoobydoo lol "

Ki Ora

over a year ago

I have a cat and a dog, and I love them both to bits.

It is true what they say about cats do not have owners as they are really their servants.

My cat is a very independent girl and goes off to please herself whenever she wants.

The dog is more dependent on me, and would sulk for days if I put him in the kennel for a week. Good job that only happens once in a blue moon!

They are my children substitute for certain!

over a year ago

"prefer a dog anyday... I"LL be your dog.......KEORA.......badoobydoobydoo lol Ki Ora "
aye,just realised my mistake doh! Cheers for the correction.....saved me doing it

over a year ago

"cats are Dom,dogs are sub...which you have says everything anyone needs to know avout you "

Confused owner of both?

over a year ago

I have a minor allergic reaction to cats but we had to take Tra's mums cat in for one night when Tra's mum died

8 years later he's still here. We've learnt to stay away from each other

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"prefer a dog anyday...

I"LL be your dog.......KEORA.......badoobydoobydoo lol

Ki Ora "

Sorry, forgot to say, it was a big black crow bouncing a basketball.

Orange juice in a plastic cup with straw

over a year ago

"cats are Dom,dogs are sub...which you have says everything anyone needs to know avout you "
Armchair pet owner phsycology,magic! Do you mean cat owners are sub and dog owners are dom ,the opposite of their pets? Or do you mean cat owners are dom and dog owners are sub,like their pets? Very interesting indeed!

over a year ago

"Armchair pet owner phsycology"
Pet owner armchair phsycology even. Dunno what an "armchair pet owner" is lol!

over a year ago

"Confused owner of both? "
The cat owns you......but you own the dog possibly ? lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You are responsible for a cat or a dog's upkeep, should you choose to take over that mantle.

You do not own either.

over a year ago

Love all animals but cats for me had four sadly down to one now and dont we know it...she rules the roost N lays down all her rules.....have to admit im thinking of getting two more in the summer,lifes not the same unless your been pawed,clawed,purrrrrred at and then they give u THAT look.....would have an houseful if id got the money...love em to bits.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

No contest! Dogs (Labs) all the way! they are true LIFElong companions who wont fuck off at every farts end when something better comes along! Acid test lock your wife and her cat and your dog in the garage overnight. open up the door next morning and just see who is happiest to see you!

over a year ago

Cats for me. I have 2 at the moment, both very different characters. The kids and I would love a dog, but we wouldn't have time for it and it wouldn't be fair

over a year ago

cats are my favs very independent creatures most of the time.

i have siamese cross jade always on cam with me. killer cat charles has anything that moves true hunter. the stupid one noodle and the one who spends all day asleep in bathroom sink chase.

"cats rule dogs drool"

over a year ago

dogs every time but i quite like moggys too.

animal wise, i like em all apart from snakes and horses

oh and them komodo dragons scare the shit outta me

over a year ago

"oh and them komodo dragons scare the shit outta me "

but they are gorgeous to look at though!

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

"dogs every time but i quite like moggys too.

animal wise, i like em all apart from snakes and horses

oh and them komodo dragons scare the shit outta me "

tis nice to know i am not the only man afraid of snakes, hate them totally cant even look at a pic of one, i mean the reptie of course a trouser snake i can cope with

over a year ago

I allergic to cats lol....Can even touch one without sneezing

over a year ago

"oh and them komodo dragons scare the shit outta me

but they are gorgeous to look at though!"

nope - even thru 3 feet of plate glass they bring me out in a mild sweat !

i would like to see them however as a constituent part of next years 'i'm a celebrity'

that should shake things up a bit

over a year ago

im like that but with cockroaches lol

over a year ago

Our dog is my best mate, no question and he guarantees unconditional ove and affection.

You can't get the same from a cat. I know some will disagree, but you can't bond with a cat like you can with a dog

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Dogs all the way, my dog quite literally saved my life and i will never forget that. We have 2 dogs, there great friends, companions and brilliant fun

over a year ago

Diary of a Cat;

DAY 752

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.

DAY 761

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 762

Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was ... Hmmm Not working according to plan.

DAY 768

I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

DAY 771

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

over a year ago

We rescued a puppy from really bad conditions, was kept in a shed outside and he smelt so bad.. couldn't wait to take him away give him a decent meal and bath.

Loved our cats equally as much, they just wondered off and never came back.. i like to think they are ok. Guess cats can choose their homes, but we shared 4 years together

over a year ago

I'm a cat lover.

And i'm allergic to dog hair.

So easy win for the felines

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

@ Thatgirl

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"

tis nice to know i am not the only man afraid of snakes, hate them totally cant even look at a pic of one .......

"

Another snake hater here!

I`m more of a cat person too! The good thing about a cat is that as long as they have food, water and somewhere to go to the loo, you can leave them for a day and they`ll happily fend for themselves, up to a point.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"i love dogs... but i love lie-ins more!

so its cats for me!!

as for them being mini tigers?? i'm not convinced. i don't think tigers cry till you let them under the duvet so they can sleep on your foot and snore... "

that's easy, i could do that

Tommy, the tiger lol

over a year ago

Dogs dogs dogs all the way.

Cats piss in your house, climb over your benches after they've covered their shit in their cat box - assuming they used the box of course and didn't do it behind the tele, they rip your furniture to bits, climb up the curtains then look at you like you are shit before they walk out of the house.

Dogs are loyal, faithful and bark when they need to go for a piss ....

Gimme a dog anyday of the week

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

"ohhh hard one

ive always been a cat person but the kids bugged me to death to get a dog, and have to admit i bloody love him to bit lol oh lucky you iv always wanted a greyhound,iv had cats and dogs but i do lurve my doggie

so i have to view them like my kids......as in i dont have a favourite lol"

over a year ago

got two black labs would not be with out them great company

over a year ago

a man is putting up a shelf, his cat and dog are watching him.

he finishes.

the dog says" wow your so clever your great you are"

the cat says" thats not straight" and saunters off

over a year ago

Loathe dogs (got bitten when I was younger)

Love cats xx

over a year ago

I like cats but prefer to own a dog. Dogs like to be fussed over and you cant take a cat for a walk.

over a year ago

I prefer well-behaved dogs, but I will tolerate a compliant cat - usually after a bit of training they learn something, but are constantly trying to top from the bottom.

Wolf

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Loathe dogs (got bitten when I was younger)

Love cats xx "

Aww I remember your pussy

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I am very picky about what dogs I like. Next door has a chocolate lab which is fat and a proper "sh*t machine" She will sh*t anywhere in my garden if I forget and leave a gate open. Her offspring is a chocolate lab cross border collie and is funny as f*ck! I`ve often come home from work and I`m met with a head appearing at the side of the car as he jumps up to get my attention, thankfully, far enough away from the car as not to scratch it! I`ve known a lurcher and a mongrel who both behaved "differently" when I appeared at their owner`s houses! The mongrel was supposedly a man hater but her owner could always tell when it was me knocking at her door as the dog developed a "special" bark for me! The lurcher would make a point of greeting me when he wouldn`t bother with some family members!

I still prefer my cats though!

over a year ago

I get your point cats are dom as they are independent and do their own thing, they dont need you like a dog does making the dog sub BUT have to say im a dog lover so totally biased when it comes to dogs. Used to have big dogs for years then went to having a yorkie lol...Yorkies are not naturally sub!!

over a year ago

Definetly cats wouldnt be without my 7 little beautys. They are so affectionate and loving. My cats are my babies and me n my kitten would be lost without one another. Also contrary to popular belief cats can be very well trained but will test the boundaries just as children will. You've just got to be firm and consistant with them and it pays off as long as you pair that with love and affection.

Signed Crazy Cat Lady

over a year ago

" Also contrary to popular belief cats can be very well trained but will test the boundaries just as children will. You've just got to be firm and consistant with them "
That's that cleared up then,folks that have cats are dom lol!

over a year ago

4 dogs 3 labs one westy and 2 cats and i love both cats and dogs the same .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Loathe dogs (got bitten when I was younger)

Love cats xx "

we were both bitten as young people, not by the same dog that would be freaky lol

mine was my own fault ish as he was defending his 'pack leader' and thought my action was a threat

Mrs Surreys was more about a badly controlled dog, she is still slightly wary of a dog acting agressive which is not a bad thing in any case..

A dog has to know their place in your 'pack', lest they will dominate would'nt say that makes them 'sub' ..

Post new Message to Thread